JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal

+3
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal Empty The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 5:40 pm

There are some gems out there - most of them lovingly recorded on mccannfiles. I wonder how many of these Gonc is going to have to explain in court?

I'll start the ball rolling...I am sure we will have plenty by the time February rolls around biggrin

But first, to set the tone, the unforgettable words of Flores on the problems of police work in democracies:

MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realised anything, she'd be in jail.

Thank Heavens the UK diplomats and police were on hand to make sure Kate McCann didn't have any 'accidents' on those slippery police station stairs!

DL[Levy]: The English policemen were invited to sign a confidentiality document. At the PJ, is that a normal procedure?

GA: No. And it's not normal with the English police, either. It is normal in cases with the secret services, and that document is signed right at the beginning. Now with normal police, undertaking a criminal investigation, that doesn't happen.

Yes it is, it is 100% normal - it's called the OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT. Many civil servants and state employees sign it, not just policemen.

Oh, dear, we aren't off to a very good start, are we?

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal Empty Re: The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 12, 2011 6:08 pm

bb1 wrote:There are some gems out there - most of them lovingly recorded on mccannfiles. I wonder how many of these Gonc is going to have to explain in court?

I'll start the ball rolling...I am sure we will have plenty by the time February rolls around biggrin

But first, to set the tone, the unforgettable words of Flores on the problems of police work in democracies:

MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realised anything, she'd be in jail.

Thank Heavens the UK diplomats and police were on hand to make sure Kate McCann didn't have any 'accidents' on those slippery police station stairs!

DL[Levy]: The English policemen were invited to sign a confidentiality document. At the PJ, is that a normal procedure?

GA: No. And it's not normal with the English police, either. It is normal in cases with the secret services, and that document is signed right at the beginning. Now with normal police, undertaking a criminal investigation, that doesn't happen.

Yes it is, it is 100% normal - it's called the OFFICIAL SECRETS ACT. Many civil servants and state employees sign it, not just policemen.

Oh, dear, we aren't off to a very good start, are we?

I am pretty sure the PJ have similar rules. There would not have been such a song and dance over the leaks resulting in the PJ spokesman resigning; if there had not been an official procedure in place.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:02 pm

According to what I have read, The Secrecy Act is not always invoked, and can only be done on command of The Coordinator if he thinks it is applicable. Which he would have done since he was doing the leaking.

I have no Link to prove this, but I so very rarely say anything that is not absolutely true. I make a point of this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:05 pm

You don't need boring stuff like proof, Sabot, as long as you have a 'thesis' it's your Yuman Rite to make stuff up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:29 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:34 pm

My my!

Eleven police officers caught up in crime
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 7:50 pm

Gonc, in 2009:

Were you ever contacted by them, or by their advisor, because of your book?

I was never contacted by anyone from the McCann team. I was targeted with threats, with lawsuits, but it never materialised. I must confess I was disappointed...

The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:21 pm

bb1 wrote:You don't need boring stuff like proof, Sabot, as long as you have a 'thesis' it's your Yuman Rite to make stuff up.

Rite. He definitely done that. And then he writted his book. "To Writ" being the operative Verb. He definitely Writted his book. In fact he said he did. "Let them Writ me to Court." He said. And they will in the fullness of time that is The Portuguese Justice System, Forty Years? Don't worry about it. It is always Forty something. A bit like The French, everything costs 400 Euros. Except a Driving Licence, which is Free. Ha Ha.

And so it came to pass. Or it will in a minute. A bit like that stuff of Manna from Heaven. We don't ever have to contain our souls in patience, although we might starve in the meantime.

Worship not False Gods, like Bennett who is The Devil in disguise, although he does need to do something about his disguise because it ain't very good. Personally, I would go for the Golden Calf any day of the week, mostly because it doesn't have much to say for itself, and Silence is always Golden.

As a parting shot. Never bear false witness, for your sins will be heaped upon you ten fold.

Okay. I made the last bit up. But that was where I subsided into Karma. I like Karma.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:24 pm

honestbroker wrote:Let's not forget that, according to St Goncalo, the Gaspars made a joint statement ...

They did? Oh My. I missed that. Must read The Files. Again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:19 pm

Gonc should be ashamed of himself over the whole 'Gaspar statement' business; I forced myself to go through his interviews earlier, and he is the cause of most of the haters' salacious dribbles.

Not to mention certain sites altering the statements to suit their own agendas....

I suspect the UK police knew exactly what would happen if Team Gonc got their paws on the 'statement' - and he sure lived down to expectations.

Funny, isn't it, how Rebelo wasn't the slightest bit interested in Mrs G's imaginings at Rogatory Statement time?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 12, 2011 10:36 pm

Funny, isn't it, how Rebelo wasn't the slightest bit interested in Mrs G's imaginings at Rogatory Statement time?

Also funny how the haters are not interested in Rebelo's investigation, especially considering he came with better credentials than Gonc.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:18 pm

honestbroker wrote:
Sabot wrote:
honestbroker wrote:Let's not forget that, according to St Goncalo, the Gaspars made a joint statement ...

They did? Oh My. I missed that. Must read The Files. Again.

Here is the sentence:

This witness statement from the couple, S.G. and K.G., is taken by the English police on May 16th, thirteen days after Madeleine's disappearance.

We also learn from Goncalo, contrary to what Mrs G (who was obviously lying) said, that after the infamous 'incident' she wouldn't allow DP anywhere near her daughter thereafter.

According to Mrs G, she allowed him to bath her.

I mean ...

Actually, HB, I don't think she was actually lying. I suspect that she has a very vivid imagination and two deaf ears, since she was sitting between David Payne and Gerry McCann at the time, and didn't actually know what they were talking about.
She deserves to be shot. In my opinion.

I know that she didn't expect her statement to be repeated, but that is hardly the point. It has been repeated, and it was made in the first place.
Fortunately her husband is an honourable man and refused to go along with what she had said. Although The Nasties pretend that his statement never happened.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:51 am

It was getting late by then, HB....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:08 pm

Don't you regret that you did not go to the location [on the night of the events]?

There are several ways to coordinate. And one of them is over the phone. No, I have no regrets.

-------------------------------

Has he no shame? Can you imagine what the UK police thought of that, when they arrived in Portugal?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:17 pm

Focus – You suggest that the little girl was frozen or conserved in the cold. How do you reach that?

G.A. – There is a bodily fluid, inside a car boot, above an "embaladeira" [note: metallic piece of the car that reinforces the lower part of the doors], from a child that presumably died on the 3rd of May. The car was rented 20 days later and was even new. It had been rented two or three times. Taking into consideration the circumstances of the climate, the temperature, the decomposition of a body… A body, in order to leak a fluid in that manner, a body with more than a month of decomposition had to be preserved.

There is a bodily fluid, inside a car boot

All together now - OH NO THERE ISN'T!!!

Gonc's crap seems to be the Original Source of all the crap that is still being repeated about 'bodily fluid'.

Which only proves that they haven't read the files, or they would know that.

Just as they would know that there were 37 markers, not 19.

And they would know that there is nothing to suggest that Madeleine McCann was anywhere near that car - the very idea is ridiculous.

Why don't they read the forensic reports:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:22 pm

Q – They [McCanns] have appeared in all the media to announce the disappearance of their daughter and if it ends up that they have done it, what are they, psychopaths?

A – No, they are human. If the McCanns admit that their daughter is dead, they can no longer collect money from the Maddie fund, and that's a lot of money, over one million pounds. That's why they say that the girl was abducted.

Q - What if they do not want to lose hope? It all seems very morbid.

A - It is. If they admit that she is dead they will lose their style of life. They are human, not psychopaths.

Q - You said that the girl was frozen.

A - For there to be vestiges in the boot of the car rented 23 days later, they must have preserved the corpse in some way. I believe that when they put it in the boot, with the heat of those days in the Algarve, a similar situation happened with that of shopping bags, which melt, and then the water is transferred to the car.

That little lot should cost Gonc mega-€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€.

Ignore the fact that there were not 'vestiges' in the first place. Did it never, ever once occur to Gonc

THAT IF THE MCCANNS HAD INDEED BEEN DRIVING AROUND WITH A MONTHS-OLD, DEFROSTING CORPSE IN THE BACK OF THEIR CAR, THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN NO NEED FOR DOGS?

Can you imagine the smell, in the middle of a Portuguese summer? What a clown that man is - except his clowning isn't funny.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Oct 13, 2011 1:33 pm

Not to mention that 20 days isn't more than a month either ......
bb1 wrote:Focus – You suggest that the little girl was frozen or conserved in the cold. How do you reach that?

G.A. – There is a bodily fluid, inside a car boot, above an "embaladeira" [note: metallic piece of the car that reinforces the lower part of the doors], from a child that presumably died on the 3rd of May. The car was rented 20 days later and was even new. It had been rented two or three times. Taking into consideration the circumstances of the climate, the temperature, the decomposition of a body… A body, in order to leak a fluid in that manner, a body with more than a month of decomposition had to be preserved.

There is a bodily fluid, inside a car boot

All together now - OH NO THERE ISN'T!!!

Gonc's crap seems to be the Original Source of all the crap that is still being repeated about 'bodily fluid'.

Which only proves that they haven't read the files, or they would know that.

Just as they would know that there were 37 markers, not 19.

And they would know that there is nothing to suggest that Madeleine McCann was anywhere near that car - the very idea is ridiculous.

Why don't they read the forensic reports:

rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:10 pm

Pilar Cambra: I have a question, because you state that the parents gave the girl a sedative, Calpol, because she had problems sleeping...

GA: Yes.

Oopsie! There go another fistful of €€€€€€€€€€€.

And remember, these are all Gonc's own words.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:18 pm

It was necessary to work well a series of data, like the fact that the car rented 23 days after the death had traces of blood, we needed to know whether they had access to other houses, or to a refrigerator where they could have kept the body.

No, it didn't. Oh, unless you count the spot of Gerry McCann's blood on the key fob, which both dogs woofed at?

Gerry is, I understand, very much alive?

Oh, why doesn't Gonc read the police files?

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10-10.html

If he had bothered himself to do that small thing, why, then he wouldn't be in so much of a mess, would he?

Oh, and - since when did weeks-old corpses bleed? I would have thought that small detail might have tipped him off that his 'thesis' was garbage.

But hey ho, it's all money for the Find Madeleine Fund! Nice of Gonc and Bennett to top it up, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:38 pm

18.26 Jacques Pradel : Yes, but at the same time, Georges Moréas, how did you get on? You have read the book this year? (laughs) While it comes out today. Eh, it was noticed however, Mr Amaral that, parallel to the research on abduction, however, you lift fingerprints in the apartment, notably very significant, in this story of closed shutters and of that window open or closed, and then the arrival of the dogs, who tell you that there was a body in the apartment.

18.53 Gonçalo Amaral: Absolutely. The dogs said it. There was a body and we had also seen that neither before or after May 3rd, someone died. So, it is a recent body. There is no doubt that the blood that was found there was the blood from the body of Madeleine McCann.

See, there he goes again. Why on earth didn't he bother to read the forensic reports, they are perfectly clear.

A sample of skirting board, tiles, etc - oh, and please note, there was no 'blood splatter' - that only exists in sicko pitchforkers' empty heads:

286/2007-CRL (5) Pieces of floor-tile identified close to number 1
The attempt to obtain a DNA result through the LCN technique from some cellular material present in swabs collected from the marks [spots] 1, 2 and 3 were unfruitful, given that no DNA profile was obtained.
===================

286/2007-CRL (5) Pieces of floor-tile identified close to number 1
The attempt to obtain a DNA result through the LCN technique from some cellular material present in swabs collected from the marks [spots] 1, 2 and 3 were unfruitful, given that no DNA profile was obtained.
=================

286/2007-CRL (12) Pieces of skirting board identified close to number 4
Low-level DNA results were obtained through LCN from cellular material present in swabs collected from these objects. In my opinion, there exists no proof that supports the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to these results.
===============

286/2007-CRL (16) Cement-glue [grouting] between the floor tiles identified as number 1
A DNA profile that did not match any [of the five members] of the McCann family was obtained through LCN from cellular material recovered in that area.
=============

286A/2007-CRL 2A & B Swabs collected from the floor of the apartment
A mixed DNA result, apparently originating from at least two people, was obtained through LCN from the cellular material present in the combined swabs. In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result.

Oh look, here is a possible DNA donor - but guess what? His name isn't McCann.

286A/2007-CRL 5A & B Swabs collected from the wall of the apartment
A mixed DNA result, apparently originating from at least two persons, was obtained through LCN from the cellular material present in the combined swabs. In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result. In my opinion, Fernando Viegas could have contributed DNA to this result.

===============

286A/2007-CRL 10A & B Swabs collected from the wall of the apartment
A mixed DNA result, apparently originating from at least two persons, was obtained through LCN from the cellular material present in the combined swabs. In my opinion, there are no indications that justify [confirm/prove] the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result.

Behind the sofa, maybe? Nope. Looks like there was nothing there, either.

A DNA result, apparently originating from at least three persons of whom at least two were male and contributed the majority of the DNA, was obtained from the cellular material present in the wet swab (15B) effected on the rear of the sofa. In my opinion, there are no conclusive indications that justify the theory that any member of the McCann family had contributed DNA to this result.

No 'splatter' on the curtains, either - oh, and it's a forum myth that they were washed.

These curtains were analysed for traces of blood, semen and saliva, none of which were detected. The hem of one of the blue curtains (16) was swabbed to collect any cellular material that might exist. An incomplete, inconclusive DNA result consisting only of two unconfirmed DNA components was obtained. In my opinion the result is not adequate for comparison purposes. The sample was submitted for LCN analysis.

Oh here's something that was identified - but it was nothing to do with the McCanns, either.

286/2007-CRL (17) Cement-glue [grouting] between the floor tiles identified as number 2
A DNA profile that appeared to be from at least two sources was obtained through LCN from cellular material recovered in that area. In my opinion, the major part of the profile matched that of Lino Henriques. Breaking [departing] from the principle, for it to have had a DNA contribution from Lino Henriques then the remaining information in the smaller part of the result is too meagre to permit a meaningful interpretation.

If only Gonc had taken the time to read all this properly! No wonder Paiva was scared to show the McCanns the forensic results!

No 'blood splatter' in the apartment; no 'decomposing frozen body fluid' in the car.

And that is why Gonc would be better settling out of court, and keeping his mouth shut for ever more.

Except to apologise to the McCanns for his vendetta against them - that it is a vendetta is shown by his total lack of interest in basic, scientific fact.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:25 pm

What you have posted so far, Bonny, is damning. What Gonc has stated has been believed and repeated ad nauseum by the haters as we are all well aware. This is why the damages are high.

The McCanns would have preferred that Gonc and his team had done a proper job of investigating what happened to their child with a stronger possibility of having found her. He botched everything up instead, so that any amount of his money he has to pay does not make up for that.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 5:34 pm

It's nothing to do with his 'thesis' or his Free Speach, Lily - what Gonc is spouting is plain and simply, factually, demonstrably WRONG.

His 'thesis' bears little resemblance to the police files.

He is stating demonstrable untruths as fact. There simply is no excuse for it - half an hour spent reading the files is enough to show just how wrong he is.

He's finished.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:30 pm

He deserves to be finished, Bonny. What he has done cannot be undone. He was in charge of the investigation and because of his outrageous incompetence, the chances of finding the child in the earliest stages after she went missing, were at their highest.

That is his legacy in this case. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:44 pm

It's interesting to see how often he mentions the Find Madeleine Fund; I suspect he is imagining what hewould do with it - well, we all saw what he did with his money when he was riding high...

Flash cars, parties, facelifts, earrings, fireworks...

He didn't see it through the eyes of a pair of middle-class NHS doctors, trying to find their daughter....

Look at the contrast in lifestyles! Could you imagine Gonc or Lovely Sofa cycling round the hillier parts of Scotland to raise money? Can you imagine Lovely Sofa running 10k?

And it wasn't the McCanns who were caught having public brawls in Portimao bars, was it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:52 pm

There is a stark contrast between the 2 couples, Bonny.

Oh yes, he would have had lots of parties by now, wouldn't he? Maybe Sofia would have had more plastic surgery. Designer clothes, traded in the Jag for a Ferrari. Oh dear.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum