JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal

+3
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 6:55 pm

Oh, here's another gem from 2009:

Has the McCanns' spokesperson invoked the idea of a complaint against you?

I impatiently await that, since my book was published in Portugal, a year ago. That would allow for the case to be reopened and I could explain myself in front of a court of law. But Maddie's parents obviously don't want for the truth to emerge.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 Empty Re: The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal

Post  lily Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, here's another gem from 2009:

Has the McCanns' spokesperson invoked the idea of a complaint against you?

I impatiently await that, since my book was published in Portugal, a year ago. That would allow for the case to be reopened and I could explain myself in front of a court of law. But Maddie's parents obviously don't want for the truth to emerge.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

WE HAVE A WINNER.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:06 pm

Be fair, he got one thing right.

He's going to have to explain himself in a court of law The Wit And Wisdom Of G. Amagal - Page 2 4
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:19 pm

True, Bonny. Can't stop laughing though. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 13, 2011 7:55 pm

He was on a roll in 2009:

When will the English version of the book be launched?

It will be launched, that is all that I can tell you right now.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 13, 2011 8:34 pm

Nah, it's not worth the rocket fuel, HB.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Oct 14, 2011 11:50 am

Nah, sorry Lily, but I agree with HB.

We all know that it is rubbish, but the average Joe Bloggs will read it and many will believe it.

It is a form of propaganda.

Propaganda is powerful stuff; it blackens names and changes mass opinions.

Let's all save up for rocket fuel
TazDevil

.... Hmm .. firelighters would be cheaper

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:46 pm

Moita Flores, you make me sick.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:54 pm

There is one thing that still comes to my mind, even today:

the PJ invoked judicial secrecy, but, they allowed gonçalo amaral (with his disgusting smears) to broke the judicial secrecy and the PJ did nothing.

for me, the only reason of the judicial secrecy was only to fit amaral´s disgusting purpose, together with the disgusting arguido status, which was also the nasty purpose of allowed amaral to spreaded his smears / lies / unproven theories, all this under the nose of PJ.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 14, 2011 9:58 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Moita Flores, you make me sick.

Quite seriously, Pedro, I suspect Flores is mentally ill. I read his blog in CdM occasionally, via Google. At first, I thought it was Google mangling what he was saying, then I realised it was him, he was babbling absolute nonsense. All the other blogs were perfectly sensible, even when translated by google.

I wish I had kept the one about the perils of insomnia, or his one about Omo washing whiter. He's bonkers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:08 am

I agree with you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh dear, some sad person on the Morais blog thinks Scotland Yard should take advice from Flores:

Anonymous said... 50
FAX SCOTLAND YARD!

THE "TAPAS" NUMBER IS NOT 10 BUT PROBABLY 13!

Credit to Anon 27 to draw our attention to Dr. Moita Flores observation.

Moita Flores is an academic, politician and former PJ inspector and advisor. Not sure if he would be willing to help out SY (knowing what they are up to) but just in case.

Oh, by all means, as long as they don't expect to get any sense out of the old fool. He has been spouting forth on, of course, CdM yet again. This one is about Portugal's current financial problems, quote:

It is impossible to have faith in the promise that there will be hardest. Recent history has made of PEC and financial constraints soaked promises that nothing more is required is a record that broke with the faith. And now there is no choice. Or the minister Alvaro, the prime minister or the president deliver on a journey of hope, however tiny and narrow it is, or worse than a ruined country will be a country unloved soul to the most acute pain, without a little sun of redemption. No one is sympathetic to Hell. We can cross it, but with the conviction that, even with no heaven, no solid ground to walk with Hope.

And no, that rubbish isn't google's fault - it's Flores. The ones about insomnia and the use of Omo were even worse.

He'll be a lot of use - NOT yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:34 pm

Oh, here's one by Flores that the Gonc Squad won't want being seen too much:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/opiniao/f-moita-flores/de-cabeca-perdida

Head lost

Whoever makes a summary of news this week related to Police or Justice will have the impression that a wind of madness going on around here. I provide only the fattest.

09 October 2011No. of votes (24) Comments (1)
By: Francisco Moita Flores, University Professor

The UN Office on Drugs and Crime informs us that Portugal is the fourth largest number of homicides, surpassed only by Italy, Spain and Serbia. Since almost half of all homicides stems from domestic violence. It also came out of our quarterly report criminal activity, telling us who entered 14,500 complaints of domestic abuse at police stations and courts of Portugal by the end of June. These numbers and positions, size, show us the country backward, misogynist, brutalized that lurks beneath the varnish of high brightness.
Leaving aside, for now, this alarm violence, also we learned that the criminal proceedings brought against the former directors of BCP has been canceled, all the evidence provided by Joe Berardo have been collected unlawfully. It is well known the scandal that led to this process and the damage that brought the Portuguese banking sector and the country spent years and years. And only now do you know that the test was invalid? On.
We also learned that in the case Portucale closing arguments, the first charges were shattered, and the prosecutor asked symbolic sentences for defendants in this process for months, was prince of our news for alleged payments to the CDS favors. After all, it was not true. Or has not been proven. Just this week was arrested a lawyer who invented a court and managed to sell the idea that was associated with the college where I taught, cheating customers in millions of euros.

However, the most poisonous of pearls came from the PSP and was published in this journal. An agent of PSP forged evidence to have been an attempted homicide, achieving deceive the public prosecutor, judge and sticking with an innocent, whom the police embirrava for five months in prison. Thanks, in this case, PJ's intervention to restore the truth. The PSP does not deserve this humiliation. An officer who makes a vileness of this size would be immediately expelled and arrested. We are well. There seems no end to where to get it. At the end of the day, it's garbage. A huge trash we need to leave before it's too late.

These numbers and positions, size, show us the country backward, misogynist, brutalized that lurks beneath the varnish of high brightness.

Now, who was it who said:

MF – Things were different in my time. She would have been under such an attack that before she realised anything, she'd be in jail.

Oh yes, it was Flores, who is now bemoaning endemic violence in Portugal. Old hypocrite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Oct 16, 2011 3:52 pm

I see he didn't mention The Lovely Sofia's written and registered complaint against her husband Goncalo Amaral, PJ Inspector at the time. Nor that it wasn't the first complaint that she had made.
And I can't help wondering if The Lovely Sofia ever fell down the stairs. Although she probably only lives in one storey establishments these days.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Oct 16, 2011 4:02 pm

It also came out of our quarterly report criminal activity, telling us who entered 14,500 complaints of domestic abuse at police stations and courts of Portugal by the end of June.

That is a stunning number of complaints for such a small country - and you can be sure that for every one reported, there will be many more unreported because of the victims' fear.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum