JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Another triumph of hope over experience? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Another triumph of hope over experience? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Another triumph of hope over experience? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Another triumph of hope over experience? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Another triumph of hope over experience? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Another triumph of hope over experience? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Another triumph of hope over experience? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Another triumph of hope over experience? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Another triumph of hope over experience? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Another triumph of hope over experience?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Another triumph of hope over experience? Empty Another triumph of hope over experience?

Post  sans_souci Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:18 am

A very revealing exchange on Haverns forum.

http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t3687p100-sy-review-team-includes-statement-6-oct-by-inspector-steve-bentley

Such is poor Kikis deperation to "be a contender"...

Re: SY Review Team - Includes STATEMENT 6 Oct by Inspector Steve Bentley
kikoraton Today at 9:38 am

.Hmmm.........I think you may be correct. It could be a whole lot easier to take the car, a plane, overground train, then Tube to Belgravia, walk a bit, and sit tight until DCI Redwood agrees to see me!

or not, as the case may be. I suspect DCI Redrood may be a bit busy that day. Whenever it is.

*title amended due to pitchforkers being given sex and travel option yet again*

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Another triumph of hope over experience? Empty Re: Another triumph of hope over experience?

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:22 am

I see they are so far gone, they are trying to inflict their 'thesis' that the McCanns didn't go to Ireland earlier in 2007, but in fact were in Portugal ending their eldest daughter's life, on Scotland Yard.

This from the Mein Kampf afictionado:

I'm still convinced that the only reason Amaral sticks to the accident 3/5, is that there is enough evidence to make that stick in court.
He only had two options: neglect or accident to get them convicted.

I'm sure that he is aware of a lot of circumstantial evidence and perhaps this will become so overwhelming that the true state of affairs will become clear, not least because of the phone records and perhaps the unusual collection of people at PdL at that time.
I just have a feeling that Burgau and Easter/Donegal are important, the overture so to speak.
Wouldn't it be lovely to have a log of their calls as from the 1st of April?
Gerry had contacts in PdL and been there several times, Payne had contacts in PdL.

The holiday was only a week. How divergent was the content and behaviour of the core group during this holiday? Were Majorca and Greece much longer?

Every single line of that is complete conspiraloon garbage, so the more they try to impose it on the real police, the better biggrin

And notice they are so far gone, they are insisting that Gonc secretly knows they are right, but is too shy to say so. Even better! Nice that they are making him look totally ridiculous.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Another triumph of hope over experience? Empty Re: Another triumph of hope over experience?

Post  sans_souci Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:35 am

I wonder when Amaral will provide KiKi with the response so deperately awaited? And what he will say?

Perhaps "you wanna send me your crap theories? You writa them on some 500 euro notes and send me."

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:11 pm

Oh dear. Another series of quite polite "FOAMYOB" responses.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t17561-leicestershire-police-has-released-its-foi-disclosure-logs-about-the-mccann-s

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:26 pm

No Information Provided = FOI. Feck Off Imbecile.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 4:49 pm

This stinks of yet another Hounder set-up:

http://www.whatdotheyknow.com/request/the_disclosure_logs_for_requests#incoming-220159

Dear Steven Norris of Data Protection,

Thank you very much, I was a little disappointed you did not
release who was making the requests. But thanks anyway!

Yours sincerely,

Mr Jackson

The question are written in Bennett-speak:

Request

1) FIRSTLY, I WOULD LIKE TO REQUEST COPIES OF ALL POLICE FILES RELATING TO THE DISAPPEARANCE OF MADELEINE MCCANN FROM THE DATE OF HER DISAPPEARANCE, 3 MAY 2007, UP TO THE CURRENT DATE

2) SECONDLY, I WOULD BE GRATEFUL FOR ALL RECORDS OF COMMUNICATION - INCLUDING CORRESPONDENCE, EMAILS AND ANY RECORDS OF CONVERSATION - RELATING TO THE MADELEINE MCCANN CASE BETWEEN LEICESTERSHIRE CONSTABULARY AND THE FOLLOWING PARTIES OR ORGANISATIONS BETWEEN 3 MAY 2007 AND UP TO THE CURRENT DATE:

I) THE PORTUGUESE AUTHORITIES

II) THE HOME OFFICE

III) THE FOREIGN OFFICE OR ANY OTHER GOVERNMENT DEPARTMENT

IV) THE FORENSIC SCIENCE SERVICE (FSS)

And what the feck does it have to do with him? Answer - nothing. So Go Forth And Multiply.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Oh dear. Poor Ms. Edwards (would that be C. Edwards aka Spudders?), is not a happy camper. Obviously their importance has not been noted by data protection. I reckon the Houndation must have top level security clearance.

Ms Edwards left an annotation (21 October 2011)

Notice that of 30 requests only 2 have been answered. What is the point of FOI in this instance when no (or very little) information is forthcoming

rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:31 pm

Can't you just imagine them bristling, Don't you know who we are??? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:40 pm

The answer could very well be, Yes we do, you hateful pitchforkers and that's why you ain't gettin it.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:31 pm

I just love this:

Response – No information Provided

And what kind of delusional nutjob uses The Truth - I'm A Convicted Liar as a Source? Do they really think the UK police don't know all about Gonc?

They really are going to have to get used to the idea that not one bit of the police investigation, or the Scotland Yard review, is any of their business.

Because they are just a bunch of pitchforking, delusional armchair detectives, quite a few of whom have clear mental health 'issues'.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 26, 2011 6:42 pm

Bonny, I could not believe how many times they referenced Gonc's book as though it were the Holy Grail of the investigation. I believe that will tell SY and anyone else everything they really need to know about the Hounders' abilities of deduction.

I guess some of them (SY etc) will even have seen Inside Out and read a newspaper or two showing their great leader.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What are they going to do when February has come and gone and the truth about Gonc's Lies has been dealt with? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:35 pm

I wonder which poor bugger got the job of reading The Truth I'm a Liar. Do you think Scotland Yard would tell me if I put in an FOI Request?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 26, 2011 8:51 pm

No; cos you iz a gendarme person, Sabot Cool

If anyone can face reading the original in pdf form - if they are stricken by insomnia, for instance - there is a link to them on Regrets:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/10/26/freedom-of-information-request-you-mean-witch-hunt/

I'll pass - all that CAPS LOCK demanding and going on about Gonc and the do-you-know-who-I-am rather hurt my eyeballs.

Meanwhile, that Himself person is having a Very Very Big Tanty because of the closing statement from Leicestershire Police:

Response – No information provided except for the following statement

A number of law enforcement agencies, including Leicestershire Constabulary, have a link to the 'Find Madeleine' website. Whilst we encourage anyone with information about Madeleine's whereabouts to contact the Portuguese police or their local police, we recognise the fact that some people may not feel comfortable in doing so. This link provides them with an alternative means of passing information.

We are unable to provide the information that you request concerning the number of complaints regarding the website link.

What must be borne in mind is that at the heart of this tragic case is an innocent little girl who went missing in May 2007. Our focus has, and will always be, to do everything we can to assist our Portuguese colleagues who lead the investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. I would hope that you will support us in this.

Their tiny, shrivelled, pitchforker brains are having trouble processing the fact that the UK police don't think the McCanns DONE IT.

Wait till it sinks in that the Portuguese police don't, either, apart from that clique of arguidos and chancers who hang around Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:03 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

The Arguido's Club Christmas Draw. Win a fabulous roll of Axe Minster Stair Carpet.

Buy one ticket, get two free.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 27, 2011 11:00 pm

I see it, but I can scarcely believe it.

On twitter:

nowaymojo Mrs Doubtfire
@
@Heavy_Dave One of the alerts in the car was to a spot of Gerry's blood on the key fob. You knew that, didn't you? #mccann

Well yes, everyone knows that, it's in the files. Everyone but the looneytunes Viv:

anotherviv Viv
@
@nowaymojo @Heavy_Dave A spot of Gerry's blood? What the feck! are you Gerry #McCann or just making it up for a laugh as u go along?

==========
anotherviv Viv
@
@Heavy_Dave @nowaymojo Mojo seems to have gone rather shy since dropping out this bombshell it was Gerry #McCann blood, nasty Kate!
====================

anotherviv Viv
@
@nowaymojo Can you please tell me more about Gerry #McCann blood on the key fob, because I never heard that one before, fascinated please do

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10.html

An incomplete, low-level DNA profile that matched corresponding components in the profile of Gerald McCann was obtained from cellular material present on the card key

Only 'bombshell' is everyone discovering Viv knows even less about the case than they thought.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:00 pm

JillyCL c c
@
@GasparStatement I get the feeling @leicspolice don't want to know - they've blocked me and others on Twitter. Truth hurts. #McCann
=============================

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@JillyCL @GasparStatement you and me both Jilly I have been blocked by @leicspolice for months now. #mccann bias?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You would think they would have got the message by now, them being supersleuths Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:20 pm

The lie:

w_nicht weissnicht
@
@Lilemor1 #mccann cult call me a hater.. yes ..I hate pedophiles. And they think it's wrong..how weird.

The truth:

Another triumph of hope over experience? Paedof10

Bless! It hopes a convicted child rapist is resting in peace.

Normal people hope the pervert is burning in Hell.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:45 pm

bb1 wrote:JillyCL c c
@
@GasparStatement I get the feeling @leicspolice don't want to know - they've blocked me and others on Twitter. Truth hurts. #McCann
=============================

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@JillyCL @GasparStatement you and me both Jilly I have been blocked by @leicspolice for months now. #mccann bias?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You would think they would have got the message by now, them being supersleuths Pcorneater

Total lack of self awareness. You'd think they would be ashamed to admit that they have been harassing The Police.

I'm just delighted to hear that The Police know what their game is. Not that this is Astrophysics of course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:12 pm

I'm just delighted to hear that The Police know what their game is.

The police probably think that they are right time wasting imbeciles, Sabot.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:36 pm

They are all barking mad, they must be...

Mairy_Hinge Mairy_Hinge
@
@BrenR1958 You DID it Bren. You cruelly mocked people on your charming 'diseased subjects' blo, still online. See you leaving #mccann out

Just how insane, deluded, and generally in need of sectioning do you have to be to think Bren was Another triumph of hope over experience? Eddie2

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:49 pm

Why have they never been in the slightest bit bothered about FSoares boasting about hacking 3A?

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-03-21T17%3A03%3A00-07%3A00&max-results=7

To be honest, I am going to make you a confession here: we read the PMs from the 1st hacked database. You may not know the full story, but NBrado has put the database on the internet for download. Of course downloading it, wasn't enough to crack and start reading because NBrado never expected someone else outside his group could crack it, but, with the help of someone who's also a member on this forum, we were able to read it.

Is it different if your pms are read by a PJ employee?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:05 pm

The Hinge one was always, well.....un-hinged, Bonny. Pcorneater

Is it different if your pms are read by a PJ employee?

Absolutely. The closer the association to Gonc, the better. Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:12 pm

Oh right...so Portuguese hackers are good! Got it thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh right...so Portuguese hackers are good! Got it thumbsup

They are more trustworthy, aren't they? No one more so than St Gonc. (who will be given access to them) Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 28, 2011 7:29 pm

Well, Morais and co did show how trustworthy they were when they gave Gonc the email addies of people who had donated to his Earring Fund Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next