JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS

+3
lily
rhodes
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS Empty HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:48 pm

How long must Kate and Gerry McCann suffer?

Posted by Keir Simmons. 8 November, 2010

More than three years ago Madeleine McCann vanished from an apartment in a Portugese seaside town. Madeleine was three years old and 11 months. She has now been missing for almost as long.

She disappeared on the evening of Thursday May 3rd. I arrived in Praia Da Luz the next day. I felt sure she would be found and that I would be back in the UK before the weekend was over. I now know how wrong I was.

So much is easy with hindsight. I can say today with confidence that the police hunt for Madeleine was utterly inadequate. One of the detectives admitted as much in a newspaper article this weekend. I didn’t once see officers searching apartments in the area.

I look back at the media’s coverage of the events that would unfold with deep disappointment. Good journalists under pressure from London took far too many risks with the truth. Collectively in my honest view, we lost our balance. Some journalists lost the plot.

At the centre of it all this were two parents who had no idea how to handle such pressure. The last time I saw Kate and Gerry McCann was at a news conference around a year ago. They looked as shell shocked as when I first saw them – perhaps more so. The suffering they are enduring is unimaginable.

And yet, there continues to be a group of individuals who use the internet to attack these two poor parents. I hear from them all the time via Twitter. They demand that I investigate this or that “if you don’t you’re not a reporter” one informed me recently. After a report I produced for NBC News over the weekend I was subjected to a torrent of abusive messages – one suspects they are co-ordinating their attacks for best effect.

There was even one sick individual who created a Twitter account pretending to be Madeleine and then ‘tweeted’ about where she was. Thank god, the account was quickly taken down.

These people say they are ‘truth seekers’. They are not. What they write is just nasty, obsessive and vicious. They are not journalists, not even campaigners, they represent the worst of the human psyche electronically unleashed.

People who read this blog will know that I see free speech as fundamental. And that I love Twitter and Facebook because they make free speech available to anyone with a computer. But we now see consistent examples of that free speech used irresponsibly.

So I find myself considering cutting these people off, ‘blocking’ them in the terminology of Twitter. Is that the right thing to do? I think it might be.

After this article they will send me abuse and vitriol over the web. I can deal with that of course. But why should two parents who have suffered so much continue to have this groundless campaign against them? Those involved claim they believe in ‘truth’ yet ignore any evidence that doesn’t fit their conspiracy theory. They claim to love children, yet ignore the effect their ‘campaign’ might have on Kate and Gerry McCann’s twins as they grow up and begin to comprehend such things.

I worry that by allowing them to communicate with me, by effectively engaging with them, I am encouraging them. Perhaps it’s time for me in my own small way to say ‘stop’, I’d like to know what you think. Please send me your views on Twitter (ironically) or Facebook.

Feel free to send me your feedback – find me on twitter @KeirSimmonsITV or Facebook

========================

Ms B$own may not know it, but they have TV in Englandshire. Yes, they do! And they have these things called 'News Reports' - some of them even have 24 hour a day news. Yes, they do!

Keir is rather high up in these circles....

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS Empty Re: HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:52 pm

Perhaps Ms B$own is more at home with the written word? Here's what the tabloids think of the people, like her, who hate and try to exploit Madeleine McCann and her parents.

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzoUFiwPk5TdkQohwTqFBIkPwDhQIzzzKHFXDUaFDJWB0dTiqQzA

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS Stalker+butler

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS Sickos

Yet there she was last night, cosying up to them. Go figure!

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS Empty Re: HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:54 pm

Maybe this will strike home with 'profiler' B$own?

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS Duarte_Levy_people_17_08_08
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:33 pm

think i might tweet the link to Keir re Pat B$own's money making jaunt via twiter
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:42 pm

Good idea, rhodes. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:43 pm

Can someone please, write here the links from the newspapers above, about such news? Thank you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:45 pm

again, the disgusting behaviour of antis exposed.

it is good to know that the press are aware of the disgusting persons the antis are.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 07, 2011 5:50 pm

We'll post news as soon as we get it, Pedro, and here's hoping the press pick up on B$own's stunt - she wants attention, she will get it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Nov 07, 2011 10:04 pm

ok bb1, but the attention brown wants is not a pleasant attention brown expected.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:38 am

In Britain, B$own will be seen as a rough piece of trailer trash trying to score $$$$$$$ at the expense of the British doctor parents of a missing British child.

In Portugal, B$own will be seen as a rough piece of trailer trash stomping around with her 'experts' and trying to tell them what they did wrong and what they ought to be doing. Because she is too up herself and arrogant to bother reading the official PJ files.

If B$own thinks us Brit/European peasants are in need of her Yankee know-how, she'd better think again. And quickly, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:41 am

Yeah, I agree with you bb1.

pat brown= yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 10:53 am

To normal, decent people, B$own will be seen in the same light as the scum who tried to extort money from the McCanns by pretending they had information about Madeleine's whereabouts.

I seem to recall they went to jail?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:01 am

Do you think she has ever actually been outside the USA, I mean other than a holiday in Canada or in Mexico before they started wholesale slaughter there? She does come over very ignorant about life across the Pond, doesn't she? LL hmmm
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:08 am

She either doesn't know, or doesn't care more likely, that the UK and Portugal have their own laws, thank you very much.

And neither country appreciates the likes of her telling them what to do.

Given her utterances and threats, I could well see her being refused entry to the UK.

Does she really think she has some sort of Godgiven right to inflict her vulgar self on Rothely, and demand that people allow her to search their homes?

Does she really think she is going to be welcome in Portugal, having thoroughly insulted that nation too?

It is one thing European nations insulting each other - they have been doing that for centuries.

It is completely a different matter when a complete outsider shoves her nose into something that is none of her business, and thinks she can ride rough-shod over the laws of both nations.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:26 am

It is one thing European nations insulting each other - they have been doing that for centuries.

It is completely a different matter when a complete outsider shoves her nose into something that is none of her business, and thinks she can ride rough-shod over the laws of both nations.

It's the kind of behaviour that does the perception abroad of the USA no good. America doesn't have that good a reputation in Europe and other areas of the world - a pity, because I have always had excellent treatment from Americans both in and out of the USA - and being pushy and insisting you are tight(typing error!) right all the time does NOT endear anyone to @*seholes like her. She may well find out, if she ever makes it over the the UK, that her brashness and "I know it all so don't argue with me, you little islanders" attitude will end up in a less than nice situation. As for her visiting Portugal and throwing her weight around there, she may well end up falling down some convenient stairs. Maybe she should drop in on the police in Portugal after all? LL Hahau Hahau rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:46 am

This is odd. I cannot find public statements anywhere, from either Bennett or Morais, welcoming B$own's 'assistance' in the anti-McCann cause.

Don't tell me even they are embarrassed by the vulgar interloper and her squalid, unresearched leaflet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Nov 08, 2011 11:56 am

Very odd Bonny. Perhaps it is an oversight? They may not have noticed her arrival yet.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:00 pm

Bennett must have done, what with her brief visit to his forum to thank all the mugs, sorry, Truthseekers.

Oh, and he is bound to have seen the soft-focus, flattering photo of his Star Member in her younger days which is now adorning his forum's banner.

All most odd.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:04 pm

bb1 wrote:This is odd. I cannot find public statements anywhere, from either Bennett or Morais, welcoming B$own's 'assistance' in the anti-McCann cause.

Don't tell me even they are embarrassed by the vulgar interloper and her squalid, unresearched leaflet?
Bonny dear, you don't welcome the Opposition, who is aiming to steal your thunder and hog the limelight, with open arms, now do you? LL rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:10 pm

But she is a fellow "truthseeker". What is not to like?

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:14 pm

Steal thunder, nothing - follow the $$$$$$$$$$$.

So, about a dozen pitchforkers are being expected to fork out for:

Bennett's legal bills

Gonc's legal bills

B$own's jolly in Portugal - she'll get the legal bill later.

That's the trouble with socks - socks only have as much $$$$$$$$ as their owner.

Of course, none of the three of them would be facing legal bills if they stopped persecuting innocent people. I don't suppose that's ever occurred to them, though.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 08, 2011 12:19 pm

sans_souci wrote:But she is a fellow "truthseeker". What is not to like?
Not a truthseeker, just a plain old $$$$$$seeker. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:21 pm

sans_souci wrote:But she is a fellow "truthseeker". What is not to like?

Don't you make me put a list up biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:42 pm

Can we make wagers on which of the Truthseekers is going to be the first to explode in a bileball? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS Empty Bonny - your secret is out!

Post  sans_souci Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:48 pm

Re: My Thanks to All for your Support!It has been a crazy last few days but I wanted to stop in and say "Thanks!" to each and every one of you who have posted encouraging words and your support for the road ahead. I have been quite quiet since four months ago
happychick Today at 2:00 pm

.russiandoll wrote:
It demeans those sites to include posts like that and do not their admin ensure that offensive material is removed?

Bonnybraes is admin. She's the one who writes most of the awful posts and her 'sock' Lily answers her .
happychick

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next