JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS

+3
lily
rhodes
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 Empty Re: HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:50 pm

I do hope the Truthseekers are all reading here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/i-await-your-replies-pat-brown/

Interesting discussion going on about B$own's vile - and grossly inaccurate - remarks about post-partum depression.

This is a good one:

Bren

Oh I see that they had to remove her comments

Editors' Note: This story was revised on Aug. 18 to remove opinions from a criminal profiler about post-partum depression.

So she is now a Doctor then and Post Natal Depression is caused through changes in hormones after having a baby. A lot of women can suffer with it. Some suffer mild forms of PND but some really do have a battle on their hands trying to fight PND.

What a bitch, this Pat Brown is turning out to be.

Oh, here's another good one:

http://katekripke.wordpress.co...
The community of folks working to support women who suffer from Postpartum Mood Disorders is outraged. Emails are circulating. Blog Posts are accumulating. People are, rightfully, angry and amazed and appalled. Yesterday, AOL News published a story about a tragedy in South Carolina in which two young boys were killed by their mother. The outrage around this story is due to the fact that not only is there an assumption that PPD played a role in this mom’s actions (we don’t know the reality about what may or may not have played a role) but also that AOL chose to quote an “expert” by the name of Pat Brown who stated the following:

“Most women who suffer depression after their children are born are suffering from post-how-did-I-get-stuck-with-this-kid, this body, this life? They may be depressed, but it is their situation and their psychopathic personality that brings them to kill their children, and not some chemical malfunction.”

The quote has since been removed by the editor due to the outrage that it instilled.

The Truthseekers can shriek and foam to their black hearts' content; it isn't going to stop the media from finding out all about their new idol.

Have a nice day, y'all Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 Empty Re: HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:56 pm

Bonnybraes is admin. She's the one who writes most of the awful posts and her 'sock' Lily answers her .
happychick

Sure of that, are they? Remember what fools they made of themselves before. And unlike them, the only sock we have is our official sock, Testblinkin'account.

They are wasting their time, frankly, in these misguided attempts to shoot the messenger.

Emails, with links to B$own's past Bad Acts, are flying around all over the place - all over the world, in fact.

Lots of people are doing their best to ensure that B$own gets all the publicity she could desire - don't they know B$own has left a trail of bleeding victims behind her in the States, where she is a laughing stock? She's only on Nancy Grace because Grace knows it's good for ratings as people tune in to see what B$own is going to get wrong next.

Leave them all to shriek and foam; the more they do that, the fewer keystrokes they are aiming at the parents of a missing child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:01 pm

More from WM3/DBIAG:

http://www.urbanmoms.ca/diy/2010/08/wtf-wednesday---ppd-is-real-or-why-aol-news-needs-a-fact-

WTF Wednesday - PPD is Real or Why AOL News needs a fact checker!
By Sara on August 18, 2010 11:31 AM

Well it's Wednesday again and as has been the case over the past few weeks, apparently it's the WTF day as opposed to Friday for me. Today though - WTF seems almost too minimal for how insane and destructive this story is.

This week as I'm sure most of you read in the media, a mother in South Carolina killed her children and then drove them into a river in her car. Incomprehensible. Tragic.

This is NOT the basis of my WTF. Who knows what this woman was going through. No, I'm talking about AOL 'News' who had Pat Brown, a criminal profiler, comment on the story - he had this to say [the story has since been revised to take out the references to postpartum...sorry, too little too late - damage done].

"Most women who suffer depression after their children are born are suffering from post-how-did-I-get-stuck-with-this-kid, this body, this life? They may be depressed, but it is their situation and their psychopathic personality that brings them to kill their children, and not some chemical malfunction."

WTF?!?!?! How dare you. And AOL - how dare you publish this??? What sort of expert is this?? I've written here about my own struggle with PPD. **I need a sidenote here, I keep trying to write and I keep being drawn back to this 'psychopathic personality' line and I'm so, so enraged that I almost can't focus.** I was fortunate, I asked for help in time and I got it. And while I can only speak to my own experience, I found the right drug, caught up on my sleep and surrounded myself with support systems...and I was fine, in time. But how many women aren't as fortunate? What about the mom who today decides, "I need help", then googles post partum and gets that story - is she going to go for help? No! Never! She'll suffer in silence like so many women have over the years.

Postpartum is real. If you want proof, check out the photo gallery at Postpartum Progress. I looked through it last night with tears going down my cheeks. These are the SURVIVORS and I'm going to be honoured to add this picture of Will and I to the gallery.

How dare anyone suggest we are a bunch of women longing for our old lives, wishing we didn't have our kids. And how dare anyone choose to publish such a ridiculous inaccuracy. WTF indeed!
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:02 pm

.russiandoll wrote:
It demeans those sites to include posts like that and do not their admin ensure that offensive material is removed?

No, dear, there is nothing at all 'demeaning' about material which reveals the truth about your Star Member.

What is demeaning is a site which delights in:

Making up paedophilic fantasies about the family and friends of a missing child.

Worshipping a thug who has a criminal conviction for trying to cover up the torture of a woman

Inventing disgusting stories about prominent people

Wasting police time and money attempting to interfere in police matters

'Debating' vile ways in which a missing child could have died and her body been disposed of - no wonder Bushmeat B$own feels at home there.

Do carry on shrieking and foaming, though - at least you are leaving Madeleine and her parents alone if you are doing that.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:06 pm

More, same source:

http://goxerinxgo.wordpress.com/category/postpartum-depression/

And This Is Why The Stigma Of Depression Persists August 19, 2010

Erin @ 6:52 am
Yesterday, AOLNews posted an article about a women in South Carolina who murdered her two sons which contained a quote from a supposed “expert” about postpartum depression:

“Most women who suffer depression after their children are born are suffering from post-how-did-I-get-stuck-with-this-kid, this body, this life? They may be depressed, but it is their situation and their psychopathic personality that brings them to kill their children, and not some chemical malfunction.” – Pat Brown Investigative Criminal Profiler

After much uproar, AOLNews removed the quote from the story. While I found this quote insensitive, ignorant, and annoying, it didn’t provoke me to post about it.

That is, until now. Multiple women have contacted Pat Brown and shared the reponses they recived with Katherine Stone over at Postpartum Progress. The abosolute worst one, the one that gets my blood boiling, the one that pisses me off to no end and truly offends me is this:

“Generally speaking, I don’t buy the chemical imbalance theory for any depression; I believe people just don’t want to deal with real life issues and the fact that sometimes life is simply depressing and damn difficult. It isn’t about chemical imbalance but tough times and our own issues.
Pat Brown
Investigative Criminal Profiler”

I am too disgusted to say anything more.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:14 pm

“Generally speaking, I don’t buy the chemical imbalance theory for any depression; I believe people just don’t want to deal with real life issues and the fact that sometimes life is simply depressing and damn difficult. It isn’t about chemical imbalance but tough times and our own issues. Pat Brown Investigative Criminal Profiler”

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 Drunkb10

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 Drunkb11

Saying nothing Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:36 pm

Another fan, Tony?

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=b8d082d64251f1b4

Brent E Turvey on Brown
Note: Pat Brown is a former student of mine who approached me years ago, after taking several courses, to get my assistance in naming a person that she was essentially stalking as a serial murderer. No evidence. No proof. Just her firm belief that she knew better than anyone else. I of course refused, told her to stop stalking the guy lest she find herself arrested, and this did not make her happy at all. Ignoring admonishments regarding this and other terribly unprofessional conduct, she continues to go her own way in her corner of the profiling community.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:40 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:40 pm

WM3/DBIAG:

Comment from http://www.blogher.com/aol-news-story-calls-postpartum-depression-crock

Candace April

When I've been quoted as an expert in my field, reporters have checked my credentials and only quoted me in areas where I have the expertise to make statements.

The original quote from Pat Brown should never have been used--it was about the nature of postpartum depression and, yes, it did impugn it as a diagnosis. If someone is a criminologist, quote them only as a criminologist, not in a place where you need a psychologist.

If you read the post at Pretty Babies, you will see that Pat Brown again clarifies that she "doesn't buy" the idea of postpartum depression (or any depression) as a chemical imbalance or even a diagnosis.

http://prettybabies.blogspot.com/2010/08/open-lett...

This is akin to picking a name out of a phone book and asking the person to provide an expert quote for your article.

And from www.postpartum.net:
katstone

Actually Ms. Brown wouldn't be correct. Women with PPD don't commit infanticide. Women with postpartum psychosis (different illness) sometimes do because they are compelled by delusions and hallucinations. There are also people who kill their children for reasons having nothing to do with PPD or PPP.

I realize that the topic is going to come up every time there is a story when a woman kills a baby or young child. Though it hurts me every time it happens, I realize that someone is always going to ask whether PPD or PPP played a part. I'm trying to come to terms with that. I don't think I have to come to terms, though, with a discussion like that being played out in an irresponsible, non-factual way.

katstone

...... the story called it a crock. The story that AOL News was responsible for fact checking and editing. The story that AOL news created where they could have picked any NUMBER of people to comment but they chose to publish the comment of ONE person, the completely uninformed Pat Brown. They are responsible for having spread this ignorance onto the internet where millions of people could read it. If not for AOL, we wouldn't have ever had to see such drivel, nor defend against it. This is AOL's fault.

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:46 pm

He's very good, isn't he, Tony? I wonder if the UK media have been in touch with him Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:48 pm

katstone

...... the story called it a crock. The story that AOL News was responsible for fact checking and editing. The story that AOL news created where they could have picked any NUMBER of people to comment but they chose to publish the comment of ONE person, the completely uninformed Pat Brown. They are responsible for having spread this ignorance onto the internet where millions of people could read it. If not for AOL, we wouldn't have ever had to see such drivel, nor defend against it. This is AOL's fault.

==========================

But B$own thinks her victims should roll their eyes and laugh it off....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Nov 08, 2011 2:49 pm

WM3/DBIAG:

Suffering Isn't A Choice
August 19, 2010 By Amy http://www.freakyperfect.com/2010/08
(4th post down)

I typically don’t participate in the “outrage of the day” memes for a couple of reasons. The first is that I’m pretty apathetic, in a live-and-let-live kind of way. I don’t get terribly worked up over homeschooling or boycotts becuase I really just don’t care how other people choose to live their lives. My approval or disapproval or opinion means bupkiss.

I also don’t chime in because I loathe unoriginality. By the time I get off work and get everyone fed and can sit down to write, a couple of dozen other bloggers have tackled the subject, and they’ve probably done so better than I ever could. So I just ignore my inner monologue and go watch So You Think You Can Dance or something.

But today is different. I can’t not say something today. Because what I, and many others, are outraged about today can’t be ignored. I can’t be apathetic, because lives are at stake. And it’s a very personal topic for me.

Earlier today, AOL posted an article about the South Carolina mom who killed her two children. In that article, criminal profiler Pat Brown provided an expert quote. The problem is, Pat Brown decided to give her “expert” opinion on postpartum depression. And she said she thinks it’s a crock. She doesn’t think there’s any kind of hormonal or chemical changes in the body after pregnancy. She thinks that women who are depressed after giving birth are just kind of ticked off because they’re fat or because they can’t go out with their friends as often. I kid you not.

News flash, Pat Brown. You’re a criminologist, not a doctor. Stick to what you know.

Well, it didn’t take long before the blogosphere was up in arms. And rightfully so. The backlash was so sudden and severe that the editor had to amend the article and remove Brown’s quotes. (Shame on writer David Lohr for even including such a specious quote, and shame on the editors for let it slip through in the first place.)

I’m not here to argue the finer medical points of postpartum depression or psychiatry or obstetrics or endocrinology. I, for one, know not to spout off at the mouth about things I’m not well-versed in. And besides, I think there’s only a relatively small amount of people as stupid as Pat Brown or Tom Cruise, who think that there are no hormonal or chemical changes in the body during and after pregnancy.

But I do know that there is still a huge stigma when it comes to any kind of mental health issue. And there’s also a huge stigma about women who are less than picture-perfect new moms. These stigmas need to disappear, NOW. And people like Pat Brown and Tom Cruise don’t help that happen.

I am not afraid to say to all the world that I suffered pretty severe postpartum depression after the birth of my first child. It was one of the scariest experiences of my life. As if coping with a new baby wasn’t hard enough, I was losing my mind. And I didn’t know what to do about it. There I was, well-educated and with a loving family and friends, and I was still hopeless and helpless. I was scared to say anything to anyone. Scared that my child might be taken away from me, but then also scared that he wouldn’t be. Scared that everyone would think less of me if I was less than perfect. Scared that if I saw the wrong doctor, my cries for help would be ignored. I can still remember the horrible workings of my post-pregnancy mind like it was yesterday. I had hallucinations and violent thoughts. And it wasn’t because I thought I was fat, fer chrissakes.

So I’m speaking out today in a feeble attempt to counteract the Pat Browns and Tom Cruises of the world. I’m speaking to let women know that postpartum depression is real. It happens. You don’t have to be poor or dumb or a bad mother for it to happen, either. It’s a result of chemical imbalances and raging hormones and sleep deprivation and it is fixable and it is not your fault.

My advice? If you’re pregnant, and you’re feeling down or nervous, quit reading all those sickeningly sweet pregnancy blogs and listening to the women in your life telling you how special pregnancy is. Sure, for some people it is. But for many, pregnancy sucks. It’s a nightmarish 40 weeks of pain and discomfort and stress. And a bad preganancy can set you up for postpartum depression.

And if you’re a new mom, and you’re feeling the least bit overwhelmed or depressed, talk to someone. Immediately. Not someone judgmental. Talk to someone who will listen. Heck, let me know if you want to talk — I’ll give you my phone number. Better yet, talk to an expert. A real doctor. Do not be ashamed. Do not be afraid. Do not think you can’t go on meds because you need to breastfeed — your mental health is way more important than breast milk, for pete’s sake.

Please, please, please don’t let the naysayers and dummies and people who don’t have a clue scare you from taking care of yourself. And please believe me when I say everything will be OK.

Oh, and one day, if you want to, you can get your body back and go out with your friends again. Yeehaw!
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:41 pm

Oh, another good one:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/i-await-your-replies-pat-brown/#disqus_thread

Beltway Sniper/s this time. It's long, so I won't copy it all, but a couple of quotes:

"If McCrary seems a bit self-critical, he saves most of his contempt for fellow sniper commentators. He contends many pundits designated as "experts" by the press lacked proper qualifications to discuss the case. He faults Brown, who has no formal police training, for criticizing police and for calling the shooter a "loser"--a remark that McCrary says could have provoked further violence."To put people on who say those things is reckless of the media," McCrary says. "I hope something like this is a learning experience, that they'll go back and look at the people they've put on, and say, 'Are these really the best people to put on?' Go back to the people who've really done this, worked cases, been qualified to profile, maybe been qualified in court as an expert in this area. Just declaring yourself to be a profiler doesn't really make you a profiler.

============

"For example, who is Pat Brown? What makes her qualified to share her opinion, and why are her opinions so important that they merit the type of coverage that they got? We should all be looking at explaining to the public who we talk to and why we talk to them. Sometimes their only qualification seems to be that they're available."McBride also says networks should disclose whether they are paying guests to share opinions, perhaps by adding an Internet link where interested viewers can peruse consultants' qualifications and learn whether they received financial compensation

=====================
'Profiling' two black men as one white man - and a 'loser' to boot - wasn't exactly B$own's best bit of work, was it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:29 pm

Oh dear, the Truthseekers on the Brunty blog will be having tanties too before much longer:

Posted by: Rilke55 on November 7, 2011 7:25 PM@ member of the public

you do realise Brown uses the disappearance of a British child to make money ? It's a business venture - plain and simple.

Brown is completely discredited in the US - unless you can name cases where her 'profiling' lead to detection and conviction.

The other day she tweeted that she wanted to buy liquor at breakfast time and was refused the purchase

-presumably because she was still under the influence from the night before (it's hardly that she looks 16 years of age - more like 61)

Added to that - she only realised the other day (after having been told-that the forensic reports can be looked up online)

And this is your new heroine ??

Better call Inspector Clouseau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Too true. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:07 pm

It's like Levy all over again, isn't it? With even more hype.

B$own is notorious now in the US, so decided to try to exploit the European market. In doing so, she got herself involved with some of the most disliked people in the UK, and a bunch of internet nutjobs who are most definitely below the salt, not to mention cerebrally- challenged.

B$own has created one of their best PR disasters yet, and it's only just begun; they are screaming because people are being rude about her antics on assorted blogs - what do they think is going to happen when the tabloids start on her?

And neither she nor they need bother complaining - B$own courts publicity, so she really cannot complain when she gets it, can she?

And the icing on the cake is that B$own, Bennett and Gonc are now firmly tied together, in a Perfect Storm of pitchforking stupidity and the worst possible image they could give the anti-McCann crusade.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:14 pm

Like really does attract like so they deserve each other, Bonny. We will be watching the show from the sidelines as it all falls down around them. Pcorneater

“Most women who suffer depression after their children are born are suffering from post-how-did-I-get-stuck-with-this-kid, this body, this life? They may be depressed, but it is their situation and their psychopathic personality that brings them to kill their children, and not some chemical malfunction.” – Pat Brown Investigative Criminal Profiler

She wouldn't be taken seriously in a court of law about that as she is not a medical doctor, a psychiatrist to be precise. So what she has said is about as believable as me saying if she needed surgery, I could do it on her.

I do have experience you know. I can carve turkeys and chickens and things.......... Wink
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:18 pm

That'll do nicely.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 5:20 pm

Oh, look what Bren has found now:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/i-await-your-replies-pat-brown/#disqus_thread

This is HardlineMarxist's view of B$own, back in the summer, before her latest stunt:

I’ve addressed the issue of the Tony’s response to the rebuttal in a previous reply to you.

Regarding Pat Brown. Her recent kindle publication has angered me immensely. One only has to look at the woman’s history to see that she is a complete failure in the realm of criminal profiling, and nothing more than a media whore on the make. I have had information passed to me from someone whom has dealt with her in person over the last month with regards to her so called ‘profile’. It is clear from this information that she put minimal work into the publication. She merely gathered information from a number of sources, didn’t check a damn thing, banged the lot together and bobs your uncle – A profile on the disappearance of Madeleine McCann. The woman has no integrity, nor has she any understanding or respect for scientific inquiry. One only has to read her tweets, blog and Facebook page to see the total lack of objectivity with respect to the McCann case, and likely many other cases she has profiled. I find it disheartening, and slightly irritating, that many that sit on the so called ‘anti-mccann’ side of the fence have taken to peddling her tripe merely because it as good as confirms that Madeleine is dead and the parents were complicit. What is more, this appears to have been done in the complete absence of consideration of its contents, originality, her ‘get out of all shit’ disclaimer and claims of willingness to do ‘pro bono’ work – what about all the media interviews that would follow thereafter. Suffice to say, those that place faith in Brown’s profile are deluded if they believe it carries any weight, the woman cannot even provide her data!

ETA and yes, I have read her kindle publication, courtesy of the kind sole who published it for free on the internet,

------------------

I think we all read that one - that's half an hour of my life I won't get back.

One only has to look at the woman’s history to see that she is a complete failure in the realm of criminal profiling, and nothing more than a media whore on the make.

And that is from a former Hounder - don't know if HLM still is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:55 pm

Let's play Let's Pretend.

Let's pretend B$own's greed, and need for HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 6 HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 6 HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 6 is such that she carries through with her nasty threat.

I suppose she does know that people like Brent E Turvey, and others, are likely to be giving expert testimony about just what a failure she is as a 'profiler'?

Her less-than-stellar media 'career' will be finished, as all her past victims come out of the woodwork to testify against her. And she will be stuck with the costs, when all her baseless allegations are thrown out of court.

Still, a handful of pitchforkers will tell her she is clever on twitter, so that'll be all right. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:13 pm

She is currently skating on thin ice where her TV career is presently concerned. It seems that word may be getting out..... Eek rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:18 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 2 HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 2 HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 2

BTW, Tony, a 'bint' is a rough sort of woman, you know, the suicide blonde kind, that drinks at breakfast time - we've all seen them, and tried to avoid them; they tend to be noisy and coarse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:28 pm

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@greenink211 You say you know that Pat wrote it herself? Now you are slandering @ProfilerPatB and I am just telling her for you #mccann

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I thought everyone knew people could write their own Wiki entries. Remember all the fuss over Bennett's, when he wrote about how wonderful he was, then other Wiki members kept changing it? And Wiki got so fed up, they just locked it with whatever was on it at the time rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 08, 2011 8:29 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 2 HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 2 HOW THE BRITISH MEDIA VIEWS THE MCCANN-HATERS - Page 2 2

BTW, Tony, a 'bint' is a rough sort of woman, you know, the suicide blonde kind, that drinks at breakfast time - we've all seen them, and tried to avoid them; they tend to be noisy and coarse.

Seconded. Really nice one, Tony.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2