JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies'

+2
Sabot
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' Empty Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies'

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:44 pm

This all started because HideHo was threatening to send Jeremy Vine one of her woeful videos to show him 'the truth' - pitchforker truth.

The video was hastily removed, with this explanation:

Re: New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment? Sniffer Dogs Eddie & Keela Alert to Cadaver/Blood.
HiDeHo Today
I have been advised of some 'factual' discrepancies.

Probably not important to the casual viewer but necessary to change for pro McCann arguments.

I am editing as advised and will upload a new copy shortly.

The original video will still be available with the link.

Factual discrepancies? Think she means lies and anti-McCann propaganda.

And note the careless:

not important to the casual viewer but necessary to change for pro McCann arguments

Here's the thing; she thought it was quite acceptable for casual viewers to see her load of bollocks; they wouldn't have realised it was a load of bollocks, and that would have been a few more converts to the hate cause.

The only thing that stopped her was the thought of 'pros' seeing what she had done.

Scarey, isn't it?

She had no problem with making lie-packed videos; she just didn't want to be caught doing it.

She really should read this:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/27/welcome-to-the-world-of-propaganda-and-brainwashing/

That is exactly what she was all set to do; put more anti-McCann propaganda on the internet, in full knowledge that it wasn't true.

What does that say about the pitchforkers' contempt for the general public, never mind the truth?

Goebbels would be proud of her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' Empty Re: Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies'

Post  Sabot Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:49 pm

She is still leaving the original lying video up on You Tube. So what does that say?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' Empty Re: Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies'

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:52 pm

It's shocking, really - she is pushing a piece of propaganda she knows is not true. Says all that needs to be said, really.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:23 pm

Should anyone need it:

Pitchforkers and 'factual discrepancies' Notfac10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:31 pm

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.net/t17960-new-video-who-died-in-mccanns-apartment-sniffer-dogs-eddie-keela-alert-to-cadaver-blood

Showing as 17.25 - the site shows an hour ahead to the public. I assume members have corrected their own times.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:43 pm

Good, Jayelles - that one is an absolute shocker.

ETA:

http://madeleinemythsexposed.pbworks.com/w/page/48382506/Misinformation%20WIP

Last edited by bb1 on Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:03 pm

I can find assorted reports of her discussing it on blogradio, but can't so far find any proper words...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:13 pm

What that HideHo is doing is monstrous. She is treating Madeleine as though she were a cartoon character.

Hideho is another 'all about me me me' hater who thinks her libelous videos are worth sending to a talk show host. She wants people telling her how wonderful she is. Grrrrrr...... mad mad mad mad mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:28 pm

Disgusting, isn't it? And she did it without a second's thought - it didn't matter if casual observers were fed a load of lies, just as long as the 'pros' didn't catch her lying.

Here's another idiot, twisting and spinning:

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@wicatty009 You are WRONG as AG said Madeleine #mccann was more than likely dead (that was in 2007) so ? Point is? Poor Madeleine IMO.

No, he didn't, you liar. The only place that was said was in the usual pitchforker dodgy translation. The correct translation was:

to establish whether she is still alive or if she is dead, or even which seems more likely.

Which is why, in the Lisbon courtroom, the AG said there was a 50/50 chance Madeleine is still alive.

These people disgust me, they really do. Writing 'poor Madeleine' does not excuse their disgusting behaviour in writing a child off as dead; if they really were so concerned to find the truth, they would do a bit of their own checking on those dodgy translations, instead of swallowing down anti-McCann hate propaganda like good little 'shrooms.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:52 pm

They are disgusting. They have bought into the Team Gonc propaganda hook, line and sinker. Stupid shrooms cannot see they have been played as useful fools.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:58 pm

It's actually quite scarey to see how readily they swallow down lies from a convicted liar. You have to wonder what has to happen for them to wake up and smell the coffee, to see just what they have chosen to turn themselves into.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:15 pm

more crap from antis yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:57 pm

Oh, Lord spare us, not the 'six corpses' story again yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:05 am

I actually feel sorry for the idiots. It must be a terrible life living on those damned repetitious pills.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:40 am

Just look at this idiot - another one who can't be bothered to read the forensic reports, quote:

Perhaps I am stating the obvious when I say that the findings taken at face value are consistent with Madeleine having suffered a fall from the top of the sofa resulting in life threatening injuries and that she later succumbed and was placed in the wardrobe.

It sounds gruesome, but what other conclusion can be drawn?

And why cannot either the public at large or the authorities draw the same conclusion - at the very least as the starting point for some tough questioning where "no comment" is not the stock answer.

Because HideHo's videos are sh*t, you gullible fool - she has even just told you and you are still falling for her propaganda.

No, Madeleine did not die from falling off the sofa, for her parents to later stuff her body in the wardrobe - as you would all know, if you spent as much time READING THE FORENSIC REPORTS as you do parrotting libellous rubbish.

The authorities know that Madeleine was alive when she was taken from 5a - are they really so thick that they cannot grasp that?

Or do they just not want to, because then they would have to face the truth about themselves and their vile hate campaign against Madeleine and her family.

And they do hate Madeleine - they must do, to keep declaring that she is dead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 10:46 am

Another hater:

I would believe Amaral over the Mccanns

Look at that - that pitchforker on Bennett's site would believe someone who brought disgrace to the uniform he wore, and to his country; who was convicted of perjury by a court in his homeland; who had his conviction for perjury - LYING ON OATH - upheld by a court in his homeland;

over the British parents of an abducted child.

Then they wonder why people despise them for being gullible, nasty, fools.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:27 am

I can only imagine what it will be like in the McCanns household, when these children do find out the circumstances surrounding Madeleines' disappearance, the McCanns won't know what hit them.Madeleine may never get the justice she deserves in a court of law, but she will get some kind of justice from her brother and sister, by the time they have finished dealing with their parents.

Just how sick in the head do you have to be to salivate at the thought of hurting and upsetting children?

Hard luck for the sickos, though - if the twins ever see any of their vile filth, they will be appalled that there are 'people' in this world who can tell such disgusting lies about their parents.

Mind you, no doubt the twins themselves will be 'fair game' to the haters by then - we all saw them sneering and sniggering at a little boy's school clothes. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 28, 2011 12:54 pm

That one always gets to me, Bonny. Of course the twins won't hate their parents, and nor will Madeleine.
But I can't help wondering how many of The Hater's children despise their parents. Their opinion on this one always sounds like the voice of their own experiences to me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:56 pm

In the name...this is HideHo's excuse for her anti-McCann propaganda:

I was not fully aware that, as far as can be assessed, there has not been 'proof' that Eddie does not alert to only cadaver scent, and that he can also alert to blood.

This is why Keela is brought in. Used in tandem with Eddie, Keela alerts to blood and therefore the remaining areas that Eddie alerts to would be 'cadaver' scent.

This would mean that Eddie MAY have alerted behind the sofa to only blood, although the probability is that it was cadaver. Unless/until confirmed that Eddie ONLY alerts to cadaver odour then it was important to correct the video.

Like many others, I was not aware of this discrepancy but was brought to my attention and I found it important to correct the information.

I am fully aware that many 'casual viewers' do not scrutinise my videos (which can become very overloaded with info) but once brought to my attention that this info existed (as well as the 'argument' was prevalent with pro McCanns) I did my best to rectify the info as soon as I could. Trying to catch a video thats gone out on Twitter is difficult!

If possible, please replace links with the new one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YADIaa-a33o

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Here's a better idea - don't watch any of this twisting and spinning.

She knows perfectly well that Eddie reacts to blood; Grime himself said so, and Eddie is on record as reacting to BLOOD in the Harran case.

Eddie also reacts to burned pork - Grime himself said so.

Eddie also reacts to semen - he is on record as doing so in Jersey.

So, what is the motive in pushing outright LIES to the general public - notice she thinks LIES are good enough for the public, she was only scared of Evil Pros catching her doing it.

Rather spoils the hater storyline, doesn't it, that there was none of the 'cadaver fluid' they have fantasies about in the McCanns' car - just a few scrapes of Gerry's blood on the keyfob.

WHICH EDDIE AND KEELA BOTH ALERTED TO

Why can't they tell the truth - that Madeleine was never anywhere near that car, as the UK police and authorities know, and the non-Gonc PJ know?

Why can't they tell the truth - that the bloodspots in 5a were UNDER the tiles, nothing to do with Madeleine, but most likely from a clumsy Portuguese tiler?

Why can't they tell the truth - that Madeleine McCann was alive when she was taken from 5a?

Does it really make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside to keep dreaming up sick ways in which a child could have died, at her parents' hands? And even sicker ways for her parents to have disposed of her body?

The only place ANY of this happened is in their own sick heads - so what does that say about them?

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:09 pm

Do you think that Grime just convinced himself that Eddie had forgotten that he alerted to all sorts of human waste products, and conferred on him the title of World's Only EVRD, rather as B$own appointed herself as a 'profiler'?

Whatever happened, it was a stupid thing to do, IMO. I am sure Eddie, as a police dog, did first-class work - maybe his sense of smell is a bit more acute than most.

But Grime wasn't happy with that, and conferred semi-mystical qualities on the poor dog?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:11 pm

bb1 wrote:In the name...this is HideHo's excuse for her anti-McCann propaganda:

I was not fully aware that, as far as can be assessed, there has not been 'proof' that Eddie does not alert to only cadaver scent, and that he can also alert to blood.

This is why Keela is brought in. Used in tandem with Eddie, Keela alerts to blood and therefore the remaining areas that Eddie alerts to would be 'cadaver' scent.

This would mean that Eddie MAY have alerted behind the sofa to only blood, although the probability is that it was cadaver. Unless/until confirmed that Eddie ONLY alerts to cadaver odour then it was important to correct the video.

Like many others, I was not aware of this discrepancy but was brought to my attention and I found it important to correct the information.

I am fully aware that many 'casual viewers' do not scrutinise my videos (which can become very overloaded with info) but once brought to my attention that this info existed (as well as the 'argument' was prevalent with pro McCanns) I did my best to rectify the info as soon as I could. Trying to catch a video thats gone out on Twitter is difficult!

If possible, please replace links with the new one. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YADIaa-a33o

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Here's a better idea - don't watch any of this twisting and spinning.

She knows perfectly well that Eddie reacts to blood; Grime himself said so, and he is on record as reacting to BLOOD in the Harran case.

Eddie also reacts to burned pork - Grime himself said so.

Eddie also reacts to semen - he is on record as doing so in Jersey.

So, what is the motive in pushing outright LIES to the general public - notice she thinks LIES are good enough for the public, she was only scared of Evil Pros catching her doing it.

Rather spoils the hater storyline, doesn't it, that there was none of the 'cadaver fluid' they have fantasies about in the McCanns' car - just a few scrapes of Gerry's blood on the keyfob.

WHICH EDDIE AND KEELA BOTH ALERTED TO

Why can't they tell the truth - that Madeleine was never anywhere near that car, as the UK police and authorities know, and the non-Gonc PJ know?

Why can't they tell the truth - that the bloodspots in 5a were UNDER the tiles, nothing to do with Madeleine, but most likely from a clumsy Portuguese tiler?

Why can't they tell the truth - that Madeleine McCann was alive when she was taken from 5a?

Does it really make them feel all warm and fuzzy inside to keep dreaming up sick ways in which a child could have died, at her parents' hands? And even sicker ways for her parents to have disposed of her body?

The only place ANY of this happened is in their own sick heads - so what does that say about them?

Erm, They aren't very well?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:27 pm

http://voiceforprotest.blogspot.com/2010/03/operation-rectangle-summary-report.html

VT / 9 Trench and gun emplacement containing small personnel shelter. Forensic examination revealed recently deposited tissues that appeared to have been used to ‘clean up following sexual intercourse’. It would appear that the shelter had been used as a venue for courting couples. This alert is within the trained parameters of the dog’s repertoire and is a satisfactory explanation of the alert.

Oh, I do hope Eddie wasn't woofing because at some time or other, someone had a romantic interlude in 5a, that really would make the pitchforkers look stupid, wouldn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 2:40 pm

CarrickNow CarrickNow
@
@TheFleagle @umweltbuerger @JBLittlemore @Lilemor1 @JillyCL pretty sure #McCann s have injunction preventing further mention dogs findings

The only person who is likely to wish past escapades by Eddie the Wonderdog hushed up is Grime...that is now three investigations (that we know of) mucked up by woofing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:40 pm

Re: New VIDEO - Who Died In McCanns Apartment? Sniffer Dogs Eddie & Keela Alert to Cadaver/Blood.
kitti Today at 3:25 pm

.Their was no blood on the key fob so it was obviously cadaver scent and also their was no blood in the mccanns bedroom so once again it was obviously cadaver scent.

So it could off been blood Eddie was alerting to, but doubt it.....just one place in the apt where their was blood....so how can the pros answer the 'no blood' In the wardrobe, on the cuddly toy, on the key fob.

Nit picking.........no blood on the clothes either ....

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:48 pm

Oh, FFS! Why do they never bother to read the police files?

.Their was no blood on the key fob so it was obviously cadaver scent

Really? What does this say, then?

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic10.html

A low level incomplete DNA profile which matched the corresponding components in the DNA profile of Gerald McCann was obtained from cellular material on the key card (286C/2007-CRL(12))

This is why there is no point in engaging with them at any level - beyond going Hahau at them.

Best thing they could do is ban themselves from posting carp for a week, and spend the time READING THE POLICE FILES.

Then come back and apologise to the McCann family for being so vile.

ETA, they might also want to consider the possibility that there is an obvious reason for Eddie woofing in the bedroom - and it doesn't involve anyone dying.

Clue - he alerted to it in Jersey.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Nov 28, 2011 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next