JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH?

+3
Sabot
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? Empty WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH?

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:31 am

They must do, or they wouldn't keep spewing such venom at the Official Madeleine FB site.

Their current target is an innocuous piece of music being used in the Christmas appeal.

They have got their ugly on bigtime over the Christmas appeal, with remarks like this on Bennett's site:

Daisy and everyone: you have a treat to come when you listen to this song, NOT! What a dreary depressing dirge. Most of it is instrumental which is just as well as, from what I could decipher of the lyrics there was a mention of "taken in a moment out of sight" and "we'll keep searching".

I'm sure that the Facebook Bleeding Hearts, Flowers and Candle Brigade will appreciate it though.

and this on MM:

It's fortunate that most of this dire depressing dirge is instrumental as, from what I can decipher of the lyrics, it's something about being taken in a moment and we'll keep searching.

No doubt it will have the "Facebook Bleeding Hearts, Flowers and Candles Brigade" crying into their cornflakes but the rest of us are made of sterner stuff!

Mind you, most normal, decent people would rather show empathy with a missing child - than be a hater hydra rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? Empty Re: WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH?

Post  lily Sat Dec 17, 2011 11:56 am

Unbelievable, Bonny. They really do have something missing in their DNA.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? Empty Re: WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH?

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:09 pm

I think so, Lily. They are all obsessed with the Madeleine FB site; they are never done insulting the members.

But here's the thing; what on earth is wrong with lighting a candle for a missing child?
What on earth is wrong with hoping for the best?

Who would you rather spend an evening with - someone who does their best to stay positive, to show kindness, than someone whose idea of fun is revelling in cruelty to the victims of crime?

From where I am sitting, the supporters on Madeleine's FB site are better people than those who enjoy revelling in discussing ways for children to die; inventing necrophile 'theories'; hurling obscenities at anyone who refuses to toe the hater party line....

I wonder if the pitchforkers know just how sick in the head they look to the rest of the world.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:27 pm

I wonder if the pitchforkers know just how sick in the head they look to the rest of the world.

Good point, Bonny. I bet they only discuss this matter, even outside forum world, with others who think as bizarrely as themselves, so they never get the full picture. That way they would be kept safe from having to face the dreadful truth about themselves as others see them?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:41 pm

God, can you imagine the conversation when they get together face to face? I could do a skit on it but it would put everyone off their Christmas Dinner.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:49 pm

Sabot wrote:
God, can you imagine the conversation when they get together face to face? I could do a skit on it but it would put everyone off their Christmas Dinner.

Eek I hope there are no children around them when they do that Sabot.

Are you sure it would put us off? rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:20 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Eek I hope there are no children around them when they do that Sabot.

Are you sure it would put us off? rofl rofl rofl

I'm working on it, Lily. I shall submit it for your approval after I have redacted all of the swear words. Although it's looking like being a bit sparse at the moment.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:04 pm

There you go, Lily. The best I can do under the circumstances.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Allo, Blossom, Luvely to see you. Come on in and have a glass a bile. I brought it speshul for you. Must keep up our strength for bleeping slagging of the bleeping McCanns. How dare those bleeping bleeps have that bleeping house when we have to live in bleeping slums. We pay our bleeping taxes when we've got bleeping jobs. Yer, I know, it's been a bleeping long time since I had a job, but they only expected me to get up at bleeping 8 o'clock. I don't don't get up at that time to get the bleeping kids to school.
Just shift that bleeping bag of rubbish off the sofa. Whatshisname will dump it when he gets out of bleeping bed. He was out on the bleeping piss again last night. Me? I just get bleeping pissed at home because the bleeping kids threatened to report me to the bleeping SS the last time I locked them in their bleeping bedroom and bleeping bogged off out. Can't afford to lose me benefits if the little bleepers get taken into care.

So what's the bleeping latest? The Volcano's no good anymore because it's in Azore, or something like that, and there wasn't a bleeping bus that night.
I quite liked the bleeping Dog Cementry but it was shut for The Worker's May Day Holiday, and the bleeping idiot who runs it was arrested for drug running. Imagine that? Arrested for bleeping drug running? How do they think us bleeping workers pay our bleeping taxes?

Noises off;....... Bugger off, and get your own bleeping breakfast you rotten little bleepers. I'm saving the bleeping world from bleeping capitalist child abusers. Yer, yer. There's a fillet steak in the bleeping fridge that your uncle Harry nicked from Tesco's. Stick that on your black eye. You shouldn't have asked me to cook your dinner. Who do you think I am? Your bleeping mother? And don't let the Pit Bull any where near it. It's for whatshisname's dinner.

Right, Petal. Have another glass of bile and let's get down to business. Them French frogs do a good line in preservatifs. We could stick some of that in a bleeping barn with a packed lunch, and Bob's your uncle. No, no, not Harry. He's armless when he's sober. At least I think his bleeping name is Harry. But it could be Dick or Tom. I'll have to ask the bleeping little barstards. They reckon it takes a smart arsed little bleeper to know his own bleeping father.

More bile, Daisy?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 4:50 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:54 pm

Perfectly brilliant, Sabot. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:19 pm

And if anyone doubts that they all hate Madeleine just as much as the rest of her family, just look at how the Hindley fan sees fit to refer to Madeleine's grandmother.

WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? Scumhi10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:34 pm

Perhaps a trifle too erudite, Lily, but I wouldn't want to be unfair and portray them like complete bleeping bleepers. I am sure that they have some admirable qualities, especially when it comes to Cock Fighting and Bear Baiting. And after all, it takes all sorts of shit to make a turd.

And before anyone asks, No, I haven't been drinking, yet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:39 pm

bb1 wrote:And if anyone doubts that they all hate Madeleine just as much as the rest of her family, just look at how the Hindley fan sees fit to refer to Madeleine's grandmother.

My point, precisely, Bonny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:45 pm

bb1 wrote:And if anyone doubts that they all hate Madeleine just as much as the rest of her family, just look at how the Hindley fan sees fit to refer to Madeleine's grandmother.

How can you use God?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:48 pm

This business of the diary has been an eye-opener for me. I hadn't realised before how truly, utterly and irredeemably STUPID they all are before. The whole thing is perfectly simple, but they can't - or won't - grasp it.

Rather than double-check dates and information in the police files, they believe third-hand press stories from Sauces. It's a pathetic display of wilful ignorance.

They are in total denial of reality - I don't know how they are going to deal with it when Gonc goes down in February.

You can't, can you, Tony? But what else do you expect from the likes of that one?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:52 pm

bb1 wrote:This business of the diary has been an eye-opener for me. I hadn't realised before how truly, utterly and irredeemably STUPID they all are before. The whole thing is perfectly simple, but they can't - or won't - grasp it.

Rather than double-check dates and information in the police files, they believe third-hand press stories from Sauces. It's a pathetic display of wilful ignorance.

They are in total denial of reality - I don't know how they are going to deal with it when Gonc goes down in February.

You can't, can you, Tony? But what else do you expect from the likes of that one?
Aw shucks, I thought I could get him to strike them deaf dumb and blind for a couple of days.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 6:57 pm

They don't even know how offensive they are to normal, decent people:

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@JohnnyWatergate @jackieneylon @eddiesmellsarat What "hate" do I spread? I leave hate & abuse to pro #mccann supporters

What does she think this is?

GILLYSPOT MOM OF TWO
@
@guardiannews What about Kate #McCann perjuring herself at #leveson There WERE body fluids in their rented Scenic - where DNA came from!
2 hours ago

She has repeated a total LIE, and falsely accused Kate McCann of perjury - and that is one of her more mild posts. She's the one who has been shrieking and complaining because Sky told the public a few truths about their beloved Gonc.

But back to that single tweet - in it, she has spread false information about the abduction of Madeleine McCann, as anyone who has read the files knows.

Does it make her feel proud, to spread falsehoods about a missing child?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:02 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:This business of the diary has been an eye-opener for me. I hadn't realised before how truly, utterly and irredeemably STUPID they all are before. The whole thing is perfectly simple, but they can't - or won't - grasp it.

Aw shucks, I thought I could get him to strike them deaf dumb and blind for a couple of days.

Those whom The Gods wish to destroy, they first make mad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:07 pm

to the antis, the "f" word.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:10 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Smart God, he's got them halfway to destruction.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:33 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:

Smart God, he's got them halfway to destruction.

It's all over bar the shouting, Tony. They are all barking.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:45 pm

Speaking of......

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t16p225-caught-on-camera#25377

If I had tried, I wouldn't have been able to invent something so loopy.....

WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? Scambu10

Forum member Tony Bennett, Chairman of Harlow Neighbourhood Watch, prepares to leaflet Harlow with the Trading Standards leaflet: 'How to spot scams: Your guide to beating the scammers'.

HEAD HOUNDER PRETENDS TO BE A POLICE OFFICER
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:49 pm

bb1 wrote:Speaking of......

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t16p225-caught-on-camera#25377

If I had tried, I wouldn't have been able to invent something so loopy.....

WHY DO THE PITCHFORKERS HATE MADELEINE SO MUCH? Scambu10

Forum member Tony Bennett, Chairman of Harlow Neighbourhood Watch, prepares to leaflet Harlow with the Trading Standards leaflet: 'How to spot scams: Your guide to beating the scammers'.

HEAD HOUNDER PRETENDS TO BE A POLICE OFFICER
What the hell rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:51 pm

I don't think it's Madeleine they hate, she's right off the radar now. They are all sure she is dead, so she no longer matters to them. Because of their mindset it is the McCanns they hate, and anyone who agrees with the parents that she is/could be alive. The big problem is that most of them are not very savvy, not too bright, not very well-educated and such people are ripe for exploitation by creatures such as bent tit. Some are taking out their spite because they know no better, bad family lives when young, drunk or druggie parents, verbal and physical abuse; some suffer from jealousy and hate for anyone who has made a good life for themselves by hard work. And then there are the hatemongers, the ones who should know better, who are educated, been round the block a few times. I am not making excuses for what they have/are and will do, I blame those that fool them, set themselves up as pundits, deliberately lead the gullible over the edge of the precipice. Sometimes a lemming escapes and then they turn on that person, as we have seen many times. When Madeleine is found, I can see some of them realising what they have done over the years, and maybe having the guts to admit it, but the 'leaders', brown, bennett, photon, laffin and the like will never stand up and be counted. Lamplighter

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:53 pm

I think that the Neighbourhood team should be contacted and shown how great Bennett is at hiding in bushes
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next