JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS

+4
lily
Sabot
crazytony
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS Empty THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:00 pm

We are all ROFL-ing and LMAO-ing at the display of utter, total, stupidity and gullibility going on in hateland over these diaries.

Gonc claimed the PJ didn't have the diaries - so naturally, that must be true. Rolling Eyes

They would be well advised to read the official police files - then they will understand why he has a CRIMINAL conviction for LYING.

Now, I know forkers are none too bright, so I will try to keep this as simple as possible:

This is from the half-time report by Arguido Almedia, referring to the seizure of Kate's diary when clothes, etc., were taken from them on August 2nd, for the dogs to sniff:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/TAVARES_ALMEIDA.htm

On the course of the house search to the residence of the McCann, a manuscript was found, a sort of diary, already photocopied, possibly authored by Kate McCann, and admitting that the same may contain elements that may help to reach the material truth of the facts, WE PROPOSE THAT:

I) The photocopies of such document to be presented to the M.Mo Judge regarding its apprehension, if legal, translation and eventual recovery of elements to bring into the 'Autos' for future investigation.

That easy enough to understand? Good!

Here is a picture from the police files. It is a receipt for the translation of the copies of Kate's diaries:

THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS 17_VOLUME_XVIIa_Page_4493

Please note - the diaries were seized and copied ON GONC'S WATCH.

No-one else, Gonc. Yes, the very Gonc who flat-out LIED about the diaries.

Finally, here is another picture.

This is a Portuguese judge ordering the copies of the diaries be destroyed - the words at the side are the English translation.

THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS Diary210

Now, do the forkers still believe Gonc?

The police files say he is a LIAR.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS Empty Re: THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS

Post  crazytony Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:11 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS Empty Re: THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:16 pm

The PJ Disciplinary Committee won't have far to look for proof of what a liar he is, will they. It's in their own Files.

Just as a matter of interest, after more than three years of quoting The Interim Report as Gospel, why are that bunch of morons now not interested in what it says about The Diary?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 5:27 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:43 pm

Have they accused The PJ of being IN IT yet.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Give them time, Sabot.....

This is too funny...

MyNanny25 Nanny
@
@ProfilerPatB British media censorship every reporter now aware Pj did not have #mccann diary #leveson #pressreform …empireanditsnestofvipers.blogspot.com/2011/12/leveso…
2 hours ago

Every reporter now aware that pitchforkers are a bunch of gullible idiots who haven't read the police files, more like Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Give them time, Sabot.....

This is too funny...

MyNanny25 Nanny
@
@ProfilerPatB British media censorship every reporter now aware Pj did not have #mccann diary #leveson #pressreform …empireanditsnestofvipers.blogspot.com/2011/12/leveso…
2 hours ago

Every reporter now aware that pitchforkers are a bunch of gullible idiots who haven't read the police files, more like Hahau Hahau Hahau
The DUH Crew, in motion rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:08 pm

One can but hope that Big Mouth Brown will put her big foot in this one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:15 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:20 pm

Well honestly, have you ever seen so many thickos in one place? rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:27 pm

#Leveson? Is she suicidal, or just asking to get done for Attempting To Pervert The Course Of Justice?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 16, 2011 11:28 pm

It's been a stunning performance all round today, Tony, I genuinely do not know how these people manage to function in society - they seem to be unable to read and process the English language.

THE PJ AND KATE'S DIARY - FOR THE BENEFIT OF PITCHFORKERS 132828337
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:20 am

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:19 pm

A lot of material about the diary business is being dug up here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/14/clarence-mitchell-denies-giving-ok-to-print-diaries/#disqus_thread

I won't copy it, there is too much, apart from anything else.

My own feeling is that something simple happened when Kate's diary was taken and translated.

Let's say two copies were needed for official use; one for the PJ and one for the translator.

Someone set the photocopier to THREE, giving himself an unofficial copy. Someone whose English - or google skills - are sufficient for leaking the odd morsel, spun out of all recognition, to CdM.

Same thing when the full translation comes back - simplest thing in the world to make an extra copy when it is in police hands. Gonc had been booted off the case by then, I think? But Paiva and his ilk hadn't been.

I wonder if Paiva's photocopying skills are as silky as his dream interpretting skills?

I am sure it is just a coincidence that the entire diary started appearing in CdM only days after someone had been 'retired'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:25 pm

Correct me if I am wrong but, doesn't Amaral's wife speak English?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:27 pm

I'll go with your explanation, Bonny. It works...... especially if you are making your own copy of important documents to date.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:30 pm

Private documents + photocopier + cops with no respect for their uniform or their country's law = DIARYGATE.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:32 pm

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_second_most_spoken_language_in_Portugal#ixzz1gnZ0l1BJ

What is the second most spoken language in Portugal?

Answer: In a gist it's English by a mile.

English Language has an obligatory status in Portuguese Schools same as French (besides of course the Portuguese Language). This mean that every Portuguese person that went or is on school learned English and French. Although both languages are obligatory in the first years of school, at one point students have to choose between the 2 obligatory languages (English or French) for the rest of the years needed to complete High School, and most students if not all choose English over French.

This mean that virtually all Portuguese students understands and speaks at least Basic English, being in most cases their second language.

Third, Fourth and Fifth languages include Spanish, French, Italian, German or Latin. This means that roughly speaking a common Portuguese person knows at least 3/4 languages (Portuguese (native), English, Spanish and French).
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:32 pm

Does Amaral's wife speak English?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:36 pm

I believe she does, Tony - others may be able to confirm this?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:42 pm

bb1 wrote:I believe she does, Tony - others may be able to confirm this?
Thanks Bonny. I am now going to have a look to see if Sofia, wrote her scathing letter to Kate McCann before or after the diary was seized.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:43 pm

That's a good idea, Tony. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:44 pm

Re my above post on the speaking of English in Portugal, one must remember that Portugal and England have had very close ties for hundreds of years. I would find it rather strange if a well educated Portuguese did not have at least a working knowledge of English. On the other hand, we all know that the Brits do seem to have great difficulty in learning foreign languages .... my father said this was because GB ruled most of the known world in the past and English was forced on the Colonial lands, coupled with the Brits' belief that shouting in English will make the meaning clearer to Johnny Furriner!!!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:50 pm

Ah yes, Tony - Lovely Sofa's letter! I think that answers the question, doesn't it?

And Lovely Sofa is in the tourist business, LL, so I think she would have to speak some English...

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:58 pm

As in most of Europe, the kids here starting English when they are 5, ie first year in school. They go on learning it until about 12 when they can choose between it and German, which they have also learned from age 5, or go on learning both in tandem. Yes, if she is in the travel business then she probably speaks English, German and French, probably Spanish too. And, assuming Amaral is educated to school leaving standards then he would also have a working knowledge of English, maybe not fluent, but probably better than the average Brit speaks French when they leave school!! Remember Ted Heath? LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next