JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

+6
Maggs
Max
Sabot
crazytony
lily
bb1
10 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ Empty KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:18 pm

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2011/dec/07/leveson-inquiry-neville-thurlbeck?CMP=twt_gu

Leveson inquiry: NoW's Neville Thurlbeck to give evidence
Former News of the World chief reporter to appear next week, as will journalist who wrote Kate McCann private diaries story

Lisa O'Carroll and Josh Halliday
guardian.co.uk, Wednesday 7 December 2011 17.06 GMT
Article history

Neville Thurlbeck, the former News of the World chief reporter, is to appear before the Leveson inquiry next week.

Also lined up to give evidence is the News of the World reporter whose name appeared on the Kate McCann private diaries story.

Daniel Sanderson, who now works as a PR, is expected to be asked by Leveson how the newspaper obtained McCann's diaries which had been seized by Portuguese police and then appeared in the Sunday tabloid.

Former News of the World editor Colin Myler and legal boss Tom Crone are also expected to appear next week alongside the paper's former undercover reporter, Mazher Mahmood. Gordon Smart, the Sun's showbiz editor, is also understood to have been asked to appear.

Two weeks ago Kate McCann told Leveson she felt like "climbing into a hole and not coming out" after they published the diaries which detailed her private conversations with the missing daughter Madeleine.

"I felt violated. I'd written these words at the most desperate time of my life, and it was my only way of communicating with Madeleine," she told Leveson.

How the News International title obtained and published the diary without permission was something that "can be dealt with very quickly by someone … because it's pointless in denying it really" Robert Jay, counsel to the inquiry, told Leveson.

Kate McCann told Leveson she believed that the diary was taken from her by Portuguese police and was later returned. However, she said that someone must have photocopied the private diary and given it to the press.

She said there were minor differences in her own diaries and those that were published by the NoW, leading her to believe that they had been translated from Portuguese and back again.

Myler is also expected to be quizzed about his relationship with the McCanns, who criticised him for allegedly berating them on the phone after they had agreed to do an interview with Hello! magazine.

Thurlbeck is scheduled to appear on Monday. He is likely to be quizzed about a Max Mosley story that resulted in a £60,000 pay out to the former Formula One motor sport boss after he sued the NoW for breach of privacy over the expose of his private life.

Smart is also understood to have been asked to appear before the inquiry. However, it is not known whether he has accepted.

Smart was accused of using fabricating quotes in a fictitious story about Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud planted by the undercover filmmaker Chris Atkins, who gave evidence to the inquiry on Tuesday. The Sun denied that the quotes were made up, but Atkins called it a "remarkable coincidence" as they were similar, if not identical, to the ones he had invented.

Crone is also understood to be on the list of witnesses for the week that Leveson has already flagged as "News International week".

===========================

I am sure we are all looking forward to this - but I can think of some in Team Gonc who won't be....

*TITLE CHANGED NOW WE KNOW WHO THE SCUMBAGS WERE*

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ Empty Re: KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

Post  lily Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:22 pm

That will be great. yaydance yaydance yaydance
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ Empty Re: KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:25 pm

Won't it just? I think I will say things like,

Tick tock, the floodgates are going to open, which one of Team Gonc will crack first, slowly slowly catchee monkey, which one of Gonc's lot is the weakest link.....I'm sure I've missed some hater cliches.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:28 pm

Gonc is wanting to take the stand? rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:36 pm

What, to try to blame one of the underlings for swiping the diary?

I cannot wait to hear the name of the 'Portuguese reporter' who passed the diary to NOTW.

Portugal's Most Famous Blogger still interested in churnalism, is she? Or how about her fat friend Levy? Who else in Gonc's circle is fluent enough in English to translate someone's diary from English to Portuguese?

Shytehitsfan
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:41 pm

Oh, I nearly forgot about Claudia, she used to boast about translating for Gonc. Who else is there? Paiva? No, too busy posing around on FB.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:42 pm

I cannot wait to find out who the Portuguese Cop was that passed the diary over to the press.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:43 pm

They do claim that Gonc doesn't speak English.......so let's see on Monday.

I bet that whoever it is will have a very unpleasant time of being named and shamed. biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:43 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh, I nearly forgot about Claudia, she used to boast about translating for Gonc. Who else is there? Paiva? No, too busy posing around on FB.
Morais or Levy!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:48 pm

Let's not forget Astro, who is currently running the Morais blog while Morais is AWOL; she is fluent in English, too.

There cannot be that many names in the frame, because it has to be someone close to Gonc, who he thought he could trust not to tell the truth, who is also virtually bi-lingual. Oh, and naturally, someone who hates the McCanns, who sees nothing wrong in helping themselves to a diary illicitly, retaining copies of it after a Portuguese judge ordered it destroyed, and then selling their translation to CdM.

So, we are looking for an amoral, bi-lingual, hater.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Maybe they put their heads together, Tony. I wonder if the money Levy owed her is really about a phone?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:59 pm

crazytony wrote:I cannot wait to find out who the Portuguese Cop was that passed the diary over to the press.

Me too, Tony, and I hope that, even if they have 'retired', they face more disciplinary charges - and criminal charges for ignoring the ruling of a Portuguese judge.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:01 pm

bb1 wrote:
crazytony wrote:I cannot wait to find out who the Portuguese Cop was that passed the diary over to the press.

Me too, Tony, and I hope that, even if they have 'retired', they face more disciplinary charges - and criminal charges for ignoring the ruling of a Portuguese judge.

Well, how would this look at the libel hearing? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:07 pm

lily wrote:
bb1 wrote:

Well, how would this look at the libel hearing? Pcorneater
I would say if, Amaral handed it over, his credibility as an honest man, (said with tongue in cheek) is shot.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:11 pm

Anyone can be done for breaking Secrecy Laws. It doesn't just apply to Arquidos. Although I must say that you could have fooled me,
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:21 pm

I reckon Gonc thought he and his team thought they were the untouchables from the start.......shame innit? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 07, 2011 7:35 pm

Untouchables? Al Capone, more like - wonder if he has paid his tax debts yet?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:07 am

bb1 wrote:What, to try to blame one of the underlings for swiping the diary?

I cannot wait to hear the name of the 'Portuguese reporter' who passed the diary to NOTW.

Portugal's Most Famous Blogger still interested in churnalism, is she? Or how about her fat friend Levy? Who else in Gonc's circle is fluent enough in English to translate someone's diary from English to Portuguese?

Shytehitsfan

Reis was still around at that time as well and how about Felicia Cabrita, she must speak english if she phoned the friends and made up that Pact of Silence.

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:13 pm

Ah, yes, how could I have forgotten that creature? Maybe she was accidentally in someone's office again, when someone accidentally left copies lying around, and they accidentally fell into her handbag, as is rumoured to have happened with the private information about witnesses?

ETA, this Iberian view of her is somewhat unflatteringly titled, Felicia goat:

KATE'S DIARY WAS GIVEN TO PORTUGUESE FEMALE JOURNO BY THE PJ Felicia+cabrita

http://ajpf.blogspot.com/2007/10/felicia-cabrita.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:55 pm

http://www.levesoninquiry.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Witness-List-wc-12-12-11.pdf

Daniel Sanderson is scheduled to give evidence on Thursday, presumably about who in Portugal sold them Kate McCann's diary.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:59 pm

Excellent news, Bonny.

That should please Morais, Gonc and cronies.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:20 pm

I am sure we can rely on Ms Morais to finally surface and give us all her views on churnalism
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:24 pm

This topic should be right up her street. She's probably drafting her article as we speak.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:35 am

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/blog/2011/dec/14/leveson-inquiry-colin-myler-jon-chapman-live

11.12am: Crone is now being asked about his involvement in the publication of Kate MCann's diary.

"I was the lawyer on the News of the World that weekend and I played some part in clearing it up afterwards," he says.

He adds that it was his understanding that the McCanns had given the head of news permission to publish

So, which 'Portuguese reporter' pretended to be speaking for the McCanns?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Oh, look how the haters are trying to spin this:

travis_tilly TravisTilly
@
@Cerebralis @ElementaryForce Interesting it's come simultaneously with Tom Crone's evidence that #McCann rep gave permission for diaries hmm

But that is NOT what he said....he had the impression it had been given.

When it hadn't - it had come from a 'Portuguese reporter'. Do try to keep up!

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id166.html

On 14 September 2008, the News of the World published extracts from 'Kate's Diary'. The newspaper claimed that the 135-page 'journal', written on an A4 pad, had been passed to them by a Portuguese reporter.

When it became apparent that Kate had not given authorisation for its release, the online article was instantly removed. Both The Sun and the News of the World published apologies and made an undisclosed payment to Madeleine's Fund.

Portugal's best-selling daily newspaper 'Correio da Manhã' had already serialised extracts from the diary during July 2008 without comment from the McCanns

And it looks like someone got greedy, having got away with it in Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next