JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL

4 posters

Go down

BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  Empty BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:06 pm

Unbeleivable; this has appeared on his forum.

My Chloroform speaks
Tony Bennett Today at 7:53 pm

It appears that the '50% of downloads' to the Find Madeleine Fund has been rapidly changed to '75% of downloads'. Admin has tonight received the following communication from Kate (My Chloroform), which we publish unedited:

To the Administrator

I would like to make a complaint about the factually incorrect thread (above) that has been posted on your site.

I would like to clarify that we are not 'hoping to make money or fame' from Madeleines disappearance and that 75% of any money made from our song is going to the Official Find Madeleine fund, the remaining 25% is to cover the administration and production costs of our song.

I had initially, on posting our song on Soundcloud, mis-spelt Madeleines name, meaning the link to their website was broken. Kate and Gerry McCann have given us full permission to promote our song (hence why it was officially 'Liked' on Facebook) so that we can raise funds for their cause.

Our only intention is to help find a missing child!

I do not wish to post a reply on the thread as it may only exaggerate any issues the people posting on it have but if possible, I would be grateful if the thread was removed.

Kind regards

Kate (My Chloroform)

Please note that Kate (My Chloroform) is asserting that she is genuinely seeking to help to find a missing child and please keep your responses respectful as it's likely that this thread may attract many views - ADMIN

====================================================

FFS! The people concerned make their feelings quite clear:

I do not wish to post a reply on the thread as it may only exaggerate any issues the people posting on it have but if possible, I would be grateful if the thread was removed.

So what does the guttersnipe do? He posts their email, so his hounders can better sneer at them - no doubt they will be frantically stalking the musicians and their families next.

Know what? I hope he gets the book thrown at him for contempt of court, and sent to jail to cool his heels.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:09 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  Empty Re: BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:08 pm

If anyone can use this - help yourselves:

BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  Bennet14
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  Empty Re: BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL

Post  rhodes Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:19 pm

please keep your responses respectful he says because he thinks there will be lots of views to the thread wker
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:26 pm

bb1 wrote:If anyone can use this - help yourselves:

BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  Bennet14
biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:28 pm

What, Rhodes, does he think no-one is going to notice that he simply cannot be trusted to behave with anything resembling manners and decency?

What a disgusting thing to do - though pretty much what the world has come to expect from him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:01 pm

'Course he's got admin rights - anyway, if push comes to shove, it's all automatically recorded in the Admin logs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Official Statement By My Chloroform!
My Chloroform We would just like to clarify, that despite what has been written on certain sites regarding 'In Your Eyes', My Chloroform is not profiting from the song at all and 75% of monies received IS going to the Official Find Madeleine charity. The other 25% covers the admin and production costs. Although Kate and Gerry McCann have heard the song, they are not endorsing it but are happy for us to do donate to their cause.

https://www.facebook.com/MyChloroform

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:51 pm

This squalid act of Bennett's has made a lot of people angry, Tony. How dare he and his cult turn their bile on yet more innocent people?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:04 am

Aw, the hounders are missing sans already...

Re: McCanns Get Court Date For £1m Cop Lawsuit
aiyoyo Today

I hope Xavier isnt banned because I would like his view as to why the mccanns need not testify?

That's hard cheese then, isn't it? Feel free to hold your breath while waiting.

Never mind, I am sure smi 'Me' will write a 10,000 word rant about how the McCanns won't be there because Kate McCann's nose is a funny shape, some of his usual pitchforking tripe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:09 am

If Yoyo thought it through a bit more, s/he would understand why they don't need to be there..... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:14 am

It's amazing, really, this genius the hounders have for alienating people. What's the opposite of 'charm offensive' - because whatever it is, they do it time after time.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:26 am

They show themselves to have no class time and time again. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:33 pm

He really likes reflective jackets, doesn't he? Here he is in another one, pretending he has council permission to vandalise signs:

BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  Reflec10

Taken from the video of his activities at:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/12/19/are-you-serious/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 20, 2011 7:39 pm

Is this person fit to be the Chairman of Harlow Neighbourhood Watch?

BENNETT DOES IT AGAIN - POSTS YET ANOTHER EMAIL  Reflec10

What kind of image do they think that presents to the world?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down