JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hilarious posts on Sky EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hilarious posts on Sky EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hilarious posts on Sky EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hilarious posts on Sky EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hilarious posts on Sky EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hilarious posts on Sky EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hilarious posts on Sky EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hilarious posts on Sky EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hilarious posts on Sky EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hilarious posts on Sky

2 posters

Go down

Hilarious posts on Sky Empty Hilarious posts on Sky

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:14 pm

Assorted nasties on Sky are getting all worked up because someone has posted an ex- policeman's musings about Murat.

They are all foaming, but this is one of the best:

Posted by: Swen Yks on September 25, 2011 4:35 PMPart 2 of lizzibifs post:
This individual describes Murat as someone violent with behavioural problems, a sexual pervert, sadist, and misanthropist.
All the same, according to the English profilers, there is a 90% chance that he is the guilty party. That seems to us to be a bit too easy. We think that drawing conclusions based essentially on the statement of an ex-convict is rather dangerous.

why did murat not sue his childhood mate if he saying this isnt true....?

I find this post by lizzibif to be highly inflamotary & libelous to Robert Murat & hope Sky will pass this post to Mr. Murats solicitors with the relevant details as to lizzibifs true identity.
sincerely Swen Yks

No need for all that nasty 'outing' stuff the haters are so keen on; it was none other than Dr Goncalo the Blessed who wrote that.

I thought they had all read his book - they quote from it often enough.

Here it is:

http://frommybigdesk.blogspot.com/search/label/Amaral%20The%20Truth%20of%20the%20Lie%20Chapter%2007

SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOUR AND CONTRADICTIONS

THE MURAT CASE

Good chapter, that is. It's all about Gonc throwing his childrens' dead pet in a rubbish bin, not to mention deciding Murat DONE IT.

It's Gonc himself who goes on about the sex with animals, and Gonc himself who announces:

All the same, according to the English profilers, there is a 90% chance that he is the guilty party

Now, what was all that about passing things to Murat's lawyer? You're three years too late rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Hilarious posts on Sky Empty Re: Hilarious posts on Sky

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 25, 2011 5:43 pm

Oh dear....please stop it, my ribs are sore with laughing..

Posted by: Swen Yks on September 25, 2011 5:34 PMPosted by: JL3 on September 25, 2011 4:46 PM
Posted by: hentie from kent on September 25, 2011 5:04 PM

Thank you both for supporting my post.
The post by lizzibif was most strange, libelous & contained no reference from where this lizzibif obtained a report by 'Profilers'
To the best of my knowledge the only reliable profile by a world renowned American Criminal Profiler ms. Pat Brown is on the McCanns & her 'Profile' of them is unfavourable to them to say the least !

It was Dr Goncalol the Blessed. Quoting the UK profilers - you know, the Rainbow report they are always on about Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:17 pm

world renowned American Criminal Profiler ms. Pat Brown
Only in her own mind!! She's about as accurate as a 4p watch!! But then hentie chicken legs is as batty as a pancake!! LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:21 pm

The whole episode is funny, LL. For all their shouts about it being the BOOK of TRUTHS, they clearly haven't actually read Gonc's book, or they would have known who started that story about Murat, instead of making pompous, outraged remarks like..

I find this post by lizzibif to be highly inflamotary & libelous to Robert Murat & hope Sky will pass this post to Mr. Murats solicitors with the relevant details as to lizzibifs true identity.

I mean, what's the problem? They are usually only too keen for people to quote Gonc rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Sep 25, 2011 6:28 pm

bb1 wrote:The whole episode is funny, LL. For all their shouts about it being the BOOK of TRUTHS, they clearly haven't actually read Gonc's book, or they would have known who started that story about Murat, instead of making pompous, outraged remarks like..

I mean, what's the problem? They are usually only too keen for people to quote Gonc rofl rofl
So lizzibif is still winding them up? She's a real game girl, that one!! LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 25, 2011 7:00 pm

She scored a bullseye with that one, LL - so much for the Truthseekers knowing Gonc's book off by heart rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down