JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER

3 posters

Go down

GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER Empty GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:02 am

There's some carp from Gonc on the Morais blog:

http://joana-morais.blogspot.com/2012/01/investigations-to-missing-people-never.html

“Solution of the Maddie Case is in the Process”
3 questions to...
Gonçalo Amaral
former Judiciary Police coordinator of investigations

Do you feel somewhat frustrated because the Madeleine case wasn't concluded?

Not exactly, in the Madeleine McCann case there was always plenty evidence and those are in the process. The solution to the Maddie case is in the process. I never had any doubts whatsoever of what took place that day of May 3, 2007. I didn't have doubts nor did the British police, the parents of the child were the ones who had doubts. There are more ideas of what happened in this process than in Rui Pedro's case.

How to prove the Judiciary Police thesis?

If a reconstruction of the events of that day had been enacted that would be enough. However Kate and Gerry McCann refused to participate. It's a shame.

Did you have many unsolved cases in the 30 years working for the Judiciary Police?

A few, not many. But I've spent most of my time working in drug trafficking cases. In the Azores, I got two unsolved homicide cases, but they were old cases of the 80's.

in: Diário de Notícias, January 2, 2012 - page 18, paper edition

==============

Funny, he hasn't mentioned his attempt to bully people for telling the truth about him, isn't it?

And isn't it handy that that is in the paper edition, so we have no context, no way of checking it for accuracy - only a fool trusts a Morais translation.

Yes, it is a pity there wasn't a reconstruction - so why did he stop it and use the ridiculous excuse that it would have meant closing airspace?

And that was in the days after Madeleine disappeared, when it would have done most good.

He has told an outright LIE, hasn't he?

However Kate and Gerry McCann refused to participate.

No, they didn't. It's in the PJ files:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic24-30.html

Apensos IX Vol I
Page 139

Public Ministry of Portimao
Case Section
Case 201/07 GALGS

Dear Sir
Public prosecutor

Kate Marie Healy arguida in the case referred to above, having been notified (page 3947) expresses her availability to participate in the reconstruction of the events on the second of the dates suggested, in other words on the 15 and 16th of next May. Her husband, Gerry McCann has also already expressed his availability.

Rogério Alves

Lawyer

(Sent by email)

I am sure he will be happy to explain that LIE in court next month.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER Empty Re: GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:10 am

I didn't have doubts nor did the British police,

What is the fat fool talking about? That isn't what he was saying a bit over a year ago - he was claiming all the credit for himself:

http://www.dn.pt/especiais/interior.aspx?content_id=1734444&especial=Caso%20Maddie&seccao=SOCIEDADE

GONÇALO AMARAL
"It was not the British police who arrived at these conclusions"
Lusa by 14 Dezembro 2010

The former PJ investigator says, "is odd" that an ambassador is necessary to speak of evidence "to give some truth to the responsibility of McCann. However, says the British were not responsible.
"I accompanied the research, know what there is and I know what needs work and I know that there is responsibility in the disappearance, I have no doubt about it," said Gonçalo Amaral, former coordinator of the investigation into the disappearance of Madeleine McCann, in Praia da Luz in the Algarve, in May 2007.
The author of the book "Maddie - The Truth Lies" spoke to Lusa news agency, after the website Wikileaks has revealed a confidential telegram from the British ambassador in Lisbon in 2007, has admitted that its U.S. counterpart in the Portuguese capital that British police had been to find evidence against Madeleine's parents.
However, Goncalo Amaral insists that "was not the British police who came to these conclusions." "I do not know what evidence is that the English ambassador was referring when he spoke with the U.S. ambassador. Now, there are strong indications that the responsibility of parents, there, and were collected by Portuguese police in cooperation with the British police" , said.
Gonçalo Amaral also expects WikiLeaks' gets satellite images for so long awaited. "

However, Goncalo Amaral insists that "was not the British police who came to these conclusions."

I don't think he can remember what LIE he has told, what wild allegation he has made, from one day to the next.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER Empty Re: GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:18 am

Incidentally, when I was getting the exact wording of the McCanns agreeing to attend a reconstruction, I noticed that Morais had added her scribbles and 'interpretations' to that section of the files.

In such a way as it looked official.

She should never have been mucking about with the official files - it is actually WORSE than the time when she invented the 'book burning' story and inserted it into a genuine news report.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:26 am

More lies, this time in the comments in the Morais blog:

Anonymous said... 2
According to the Dutch media, somebody found a human cadaver in one of the Windsor's proprety (a land).
The McCanns will use this news to publish the killer of this poor person is the same who took Madeleine.
Strange is that the UK is not telling this news.

'not telling this news'? What's this, then?

http://news.sky.com/home/uk-news/article/16141084

Walker Finds Human Remains On Royal Estate

10:47am UK, Tuesday January 03, 2012
A walker has found human remains in woodlands on the Royal Family's Sandringham estate.

Police have launched an investigation after the remains were found in Anmer, a village near King's Lynn.
A Norfolk Constabulary spokesman said the find was reported on New Year's Day shortly after 4pm.
A police spokesman confirmed the remains found were that of a single body.

Anmer is situated on the 20,000-acre Sandringham estate, around three miles from Sandringham House.
The area was sealed off by police before they started a detailed search.
No indication of the age or gender of the remains was released. It is not known how long the remains have been there.
Buckingham Palace said it had no comment to make as it was "a matter for Norfolk police".

----------------

The only thing 'strange' is that forkers seem to be incapable of telling the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:33 am

So, who was it who gave excuses like these for there not being a reconstruction in the early days?

There are lots of holiday-makers at this time and sealing off the perimeter would ruin their stay; the airspace would have to be closed;

Oh yes, it was GONC who prevented it, and the McCanns who agreed to one the following year.

But why let the truth stand in the way of twisting, spinning and lying?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:45 am

Time is fast approaching for the libel trial. He must be feeling very desperate by now. He does, after all, stand to lose a large sum of money. So, I reckon he's just throwing as much mud as possible to see if any of it will stick?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:49 am

we all know what kind of reconstruction amaral wanted, expected: based in his sick fantasies, which were created in gonçalo amaral´s delusional brain yernuts

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:54 am

He seems to be coming unglued, IMO, Lily. A few brief sentences - and they are riddled with demonstrable falsehoods.

Now, this may go down well with the forkers, but it won't cut it in court.

If it takes me two minutes to say, That is a lie - here is the proof what does Gonc think trained lawyers, etc, are going to do to his rubbish?

Yes, Pedro - this business of him refusing to have a reconstruction in the early days is rather sinister.

That is when it would have helped most; it is routine in the UK - and doesn't involve closing airspace, that is just ridiculous.

We see them on TV regularly, and they are invaluable in jogging memories.

It's almost as if Gonc was scared to do it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:57 am

Oh yes, amaral, is scared ,because no one (with common sense) believes in his crap, except a few morons yernuts
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 03, 2012 11:58 am

I agree with lily, bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:04 pm

He's crazy, Pedro, he must be. He said this as a statement of fact:

Kate and Gerry McCann refused to participate.

Never mind high-powered lawyers, any one of us is well able to challenge that -

No, they didn't, they agreed to take part. Here is the proof in the official PJ files.

Madness!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:05 pm

What's he going to do after the trial? We know that it is not going to go in Gonc's favor.

He's like a chicken with his head cut off - he's all over the place and not making any sense to boot - as Bonny said, unglued.

Let's face it, if he loses the libel trial, he has lost his stupid thesis too. Therefore he will be totally discredited. I think the anxiety is making him crazy and he's lashing out in all directions without thinking all of this through.......
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:42 pm

Bless! Someone is all excited about that nonsense on MM:

Diário de Notícias, 2 January, Interview with GA, please read!
Iris Today at 1:32 pm

I got this from Jill's. I hope they don't mind me using it but they pinched my NN thread the other day! (It's okay guys, you're welcome, the more people that see it the better, IMHO!!!GONC TELLS SHOCKING LIE TO PORTUGUESE NEWSPAPER 294124 )

Couldn't agree more - I should think it's made Isabel Duarte's day. A month till Gonc faces trial for libel - and he goes on record telling an outright LIE to a Portuguese newspaper.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 6:18 pm

Forker on MM:

I think Amaral is the key as it will be difficult for SY, for the PJ, for us, or for Investigative Journalists, to ignore anything he has to say in open Court during the Libel Case.

Hopefully, if SY haven't fully taken into account his conclusions hitherto, they'll be hard-pressed to avoid doing so after February.

Oh, I think we are all hoping Gonc lets rip in court - it would be really, really good if he repeated the outright, demonstrable LIE he uttered in DN.

It'll all be over in an instant if he LIES and LIBELS the McCanns like that in an open court, in front of witnesses.

Oh, and the Yard have already consigned the Fridge Theory to the bin, along with the rest of his stupid 'conclusions'.

Fear not, though, no-one is going to be ignoring what he says biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:43 pm

Delightful comment - NOT - on the Morais blog:

Anonymous said... 10
@8 not surprised they dont seem to have brains in Liverpool, they don't feel like this in other parts of the Country.

and what does she do? She bleats:

Joana Morais said... 11
anonymous @10 please don't make racist comments, thank you.

1. It's pre-modded; she passed it, so she must approve.

2. Since when was 'Liverpudlian' a race? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:58 pm

xklamation Joana Morais
"The solution to the Maddie case is in the process" - The Police investigation can be read here themaddiecasefiles.com without #McCann spin
2 hours ago

I suppose she does know what's on her own site?

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic24-30.html

Kate Marie Healy arguida in the case referred to above, having been notified (page 3947) expresses her availability to participate in the reconstruction of the events on the second of the dates suggested, in other words on the 15 and 16th of next May. Her husband, Gerry McCann has also already expressed his availability.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down