JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC

+4
barbiecar
sans_souci
Sabot
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC Empty B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:23 am

B$own has whinged at great length about how hard-done by she is:

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2011/11/criminal-profiling-topic-of-day-truth.html

There is a complete, total LIE in there; the gullible idiots who hang on her every word may be fooled by this rubbish, but no-one else needs to be:

As I head into a legal battle with my attorney, Anne Bremner (read my Women in Crime Ink blog post on the issue) with Gerry and Kate McCann over having their solicitors, Carter-Ruck, threaten Amazon with a libel lawsuit (okay, it was a notice of defamation but if you get a letter from the biggest libel attorneys in the world saying a book is defamatory and the letter is a clear warning that there will be legal action if the book is not removed from sale, it certainly is a threat of a libel lawsuit) if they didn't pull my book, Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann, from the market (ebook still available at B&N and Smashwords), I am sure the attacks on me will increase. I have already received a label of publicity whore and scumbag who makes money off the blood of murdered and missing children; I'll live. But, there is something very important at stake here in my upcoming lawsuit against the McCanns; Freedom of Speech and Justice for Children.
-----------------------------

Gerry and Kate McCann over having their solicitors, Carter-Ruck, threaten Amazon with a libel lawsuit

LIAR!

Here is the letter she received:

Dear Pat,

We have received a notice of defamation from Carter-Ruck Solicitors that says the content of Profile of the Disappearance of Madeleine McCann (UPDATED) B0055WYVCQ, contains defamatory statements regarding their clients, Gerry and Kat McCann.

Because we have no method of determining whether the content supplied to us is defamatory, we have removed the title from sale and will not reinstate it unless we receive confirmation from both parties that this matter has been resolved.

Carter-Ruck can be reached at:

6 St Andrew Street

London EC4A 3AE

T 020 7353 5005

Best regards,

Robert F.

Bennett has received sterner letters than that, and behaved better.

All B$own had to do was find out what the cause of the problem was, and find a solution - I am surprised Ms Bremner didn't advise her to do that, instead of jumping straight to Defcon 1.

The McCanns have not mentioned her name in public - I am surprised Ms Bremner didn't advise her that that is rather a barrier to legal action.

Her Freedom of Speech has not been taken away; her leaflet is freely for sale:

http://search.barnesandnoble.com/Profile-of-the-Disappearance-of-Madeleine-McCann/Pat-Brown/e/2940013117815?itm=2&usri=madeleine+mccann&cm_mmc=AFFILIATES-_-Linkshare-_-je6NUbpObpQ-_-10:1

That it is in sales position 63,701 is an indicator of its true market position; B$own has no right to dictate what Amazon may or may not sell.

As for Justice for Children - the further away B$own stays from children, the better.

Just look at this child:

B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC Vic-lindsay-after-2

Brown thought she had been 'asking for it':

Victoria may have suffered a good deal of fear and pain during this slap down but, if she were my kid, the first thing I would have asked her is "Did you deserve it?" And if she did, I would have told her I hope she learned her lesson.

I hope Victoria learned hers.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

B$own is one sick puppy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC Empty Re: B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:36 am

http://regretsandramblings.com/2011/11/06/i-await-your-replies-pat-brown/#disqus_thread

quote:

she reminds me of a middle-aged woman going through a mid-life crisis and having a flaming tantrum because she can't have her own way.

It is rather pathetic to watch to be honest. And as for her latest piece of garbage, well I just don't know what to say at the precise moment.

B$own is undeniably coming unglued at a rapid rate. If she is like this over criticism on a few blogs, what is she going to be like when the UK tabloids start chewing on her?

I hope she isn't deluding herself that the UK press are going to have an iota of sympathy for her?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:38 am

Pat Brown herself say that her leaflet is on sale elsewhere, so what is she on about.
Her trash was linked to Kate's Book, that was the real problem.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:45 am

I suspect she has got away with talking down to her halfwit fans for years, Sabot - she cannot handle anything but lavish praise.

Look at the rubbish she has spouted today - and that was sparked by criticism in a US blog.

She's outright LIED about Carter Ruck - beyond stupid. It was up to her to sort the problem out like a grown up. Instead, she threw a giant hissy fit.

I am torn over this supposed 'lawsuit'. On one hand, the McCanns do not need hassle from an attention-seeking nonentity like B$own.

On the other, and rather selfishly, I almost hope she carries on destroying herself in public; she has got away with exploiting crime victims for far too long.

I hope she has deep pockets, as she will end up paying the costs for bringing vexatious legal action. Not to mention having no 'career' left after the tabloids have finished with her.

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:48 pm

Here is where the Internet becomes open season for propaganda and disinformation, lies and half-truths that are spread without concern of any penalty, often spread by people whose names are never known. These untruths may be repeated over and remain on the Internet for decades.

How is that for gall? Just think of the disgusting filth about the McCanns - and others - SHE has put on the internet for all time.

Gerry McCann mummifying his child and smuggling her corpse into the UK like bushmeat ringing any bells?

Accusing innocent people of committing crimes when they have already been cleared without charge?

The hypocrisy is stunning - and B$own has done all that, and worse, for $$$$$$$$.

No wonder she gets called a GRIFTER in the States.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:14 pm

I've just noticed this bit in that hysterical rant:

If I really wanted to get great publicity and make good money, I would have profiled the West Memphis Three (WM3) as innocent of the murder of three little boys and I would have profiled the Madeleine McCann case as nothing but an abduction.

Excuse me? The WM3 were innocent - she seems to have managed to put that small detail out of her mind. Verdict overturned due to fresh, proper evidence? None of that ringing bells with B$own?

She gained, financially, by repeatedly coming out with hysterical garbage about them, and ignoring the small detail about REAL evidence pointing to someone very different indeed, with a real, genuine motive.

One of those young men nearly went to the death chamber because of lynch-mobbers like B$own.

She is clearly attempting to do the same thing to the McCanns, regardless of this:

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

The likes of her, who go around accusing innocent people of crimes they haven't committed, deserve to be held in utter, total contempt by the rest of the world.

PS - they aren't 'profilers' either - they are gossiping witch-burners.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:58 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:45 pm

bb1 wrote:I've just noticed this bit in that hysterical rant:

If I really wanted to get great publicity and make good money, I would have profiled the West Memphis Three (WM3) as innocent of the murder of three little boys and I would have profiled the Madeleine McCann case as nothing but an abduction.

Excuse me? The WM3 were innocent - she seems to have managed to put that small detail out of her mind. Verdict overturned due to fresh, proper evidence? None of that ringing bells with B$own?

She gained, financially, by repeatedly coming out with hysterical garbage about them, and ignoring the small detail about REAL evidence pointing to someone very different indeed, with a real, genuine motive.

One of those young men nearly went to the death chamber because of lynch-mobbers like B$own.

She is clearly attempting to do the same thing to the McCanns, regardless of this:

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

The likes of her, who go around accusing innocent people of crimes they haven't committed, deserve to be held in utter, total contempt by the rest of the world.

PS - they aren't 'profilers' either - they are gossiping witch-burners.

I am afraid Bonny that it is infinitely worse than that. They were released on a device that would never see light of day in a british court, an Alford Plea. (Which means they are, in the eyes of the state, guilty)

The main purpose of which was to get them their freedom, while avoiding the tiresome business of paying compensation for wrongful conviction having to go through the due process to quash the convictions.

My view is that the courts played on the desperation of the three men for their freedom to con them into a dreadful deal.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:01 pm

Yes, that was badly put on my part, sans. I watched a documentary about this not long ago - it was stunning how bitterly and totally ashamed of themselves the locals who had previously been demanding the death penalty for all three boys were, in the face of new evidence.

They were disgusted with themselves, on seeing footage of how they had been behaving years before. Not least because they knew that the real killer/s were walking around free, because public hysteria had targetted the wrong people. It's no secret who science, in the form of DNA evidence, says was the real killer, but as it is unlikely there will ever be a trial, no need to name names.

I personally hold the likes of B$own responsible for a lot of their suffering, from the wrongful conviction to the death sentence. She and her ilk whipped up mob hysteria which very nearly got one of the WM3 put to death, so I can quite see why they just wanted out of prison. In an ideal world, they would have gone through the whole thing again, but I can understand why they didn't, they must have been glad to get out alive.

Here's a thing - B$own had a financial stake in insisting, wrongly, that the WM3 were guilty, and churned out a great deal of hysterical rubbish to that end. Her career has taken rather a lot of knocks recently, and I suspect she saw latching onto the McCann case as easy money.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:06 pm

That is, as a disgraced ex solicitor would put it, "beyond doubt"

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:11 pm

I knew I'd seen an aricle about criminal profiling becoming something of an unreliable resource after Paul Brittain's part in the capture of Colin Stagg. Wiki has something

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Offender_profiling

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:14 pm

Murder inquiries may be misled or delayed by psychologists who see themselves as real-life Crackers, researchers claim.

Police forces routinely ask behavioural scientists to draw up profiles of killers who are still at large, based on a knowledge of the victim and details recorded at the crime scene.

But according to a team of psychologists at Birmingham City University, the practice of offender profiling is deeply unscientific and risks bringing the field into disrepute.

In many cases, offender profiles are so vague as to be meaningless, according to psychologist Craig Jackson. At best, they have little impact on murder investigations; at worst they risk misleading investigators and waste police time, he said.

The Home Office holds a register of psychologists and other professionals who are qualified to give offender profiles to police forces after reviewing details of a crime.

"Behavioural profiling has never led to the direct apprehension of a serial killer, a murderer, or a spree killer, so it seems to have no real-world value," Jackson said.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/science/2010/sep/14/psychological-profile-behavioural-psychology

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:42 pm

It's fascinating how many of these snake-oil salesmen like B$own HATE science-based evidence being used in criminal investigations; I suppose it does away with the need for assigning guilt by the wearing of earrings or red trousers, by ear-scratching and reverse speech, and what shape people's lips are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:59 pm

I like this snippet in the Wiki entry on 'profiling':

The origins of profiling can be traced back to as early as the Middle Ages, with the inquisitors trying to “profile” heretics.

Hasn't really changed much, has it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:03 pm

bb1 wrote:I like this snippet in the Wiki entry on 'profiling':

The origins of profiling can be traced back to as early as the Middle Ages, with the inquisitors trying to “profile” heretics.

Hasn't really changed much, has it?

Parfait. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:04 pm

B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC Monty%2Bpython%2Bnewt%2Bnewt

EARLY 'PROFILERS' DISPLAY THEIR SKILLS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:15 pm

bb1 wrote:B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC Monty%2Bpython%2Bnewt%2Bnewt

OMG fantastic. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:27 pm

bb1 wrote:B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC Monty%2Bpython%2Bnewt%2Bnewt

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:34 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:50 pm

Ooh, that's a good one, Pedro

B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC MENTIRA...NARIZ...GRANDE_(M%C3%89DIO)

You've got to be really stupid, or desperate, or both, to come out with a whopper like B$own's.

Amazing how readily the LIE came to her, though - she must be used to dealing with people who never bother to check if she is telling the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:55 pm

bb1 wrote:

Ooh, that's a good one, Pedro

B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC MENTIRA...NARIZ...GRANDE_(M%C3%89DIO)

You've got to be really stupid, or desperate, or both, to come out with a whopper like B$own's.

Amazing how readily the LIE came to her, though - she must be used to dealing with people who never bother to check if she is telling the truth.
affraid affraid affraid
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:08 pm

Wonder why Brown is deleting perfectly reasonable questions from her blog? Questions like:

Anonymous said...
Pat you say "I have worked with numerous law enforcement agencies over the years. I have "solved" cases in the sense that I strongly believe my profile of the case was accurate."

perhaps you would like to state:

1. how many cases you have worked on with law enforcement agencies over the years and provided profiles for?

2. how many of those cases that you provided profiles for were "solved" because of your profile.

3. details of the cases in point 2.
November 15, 2011 12:24 PM

I would have thought she would have the relevant details at her fingertips, ready to silence the doubters? Instead, it looks like she's got something to hide.....

The fawning adulation is still there, though Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:24 pm

I would have thought she would have the relevant details at her fingertips, ready to silence the doubters? Instead, it looks like she's got something to hide...

Don't you think that she should be so proud of such accomplishments as to want to share the details with anyone who cared to ask?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 8:52 pm

Look forward to reading, Jayelles thumbsup

Thing is, B$own has had this giant melt-down because she came under fire in a US blog. She is now hastily deleting adverse remarks from her own blog.

So, how does she think she is going to face an INTERNATIONAL court case? When she is under fire from the INTERNATIONAL press?

No deleting that!

B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC Nov-5th-2011-802x10243

That is how she will be portrayed, she need not kid herself anyone is going to be interested in her leaflet, any more than they were in Bennett's.

She will be on the receiving end of even worse; she has done something far, far worse than Bennett - she has stated openly that her leaflet is just business, for $$$$$$$$$$$. She needn't bother trying to tell the tabloids what she has decided she meant by:

B$OWN TELLS LIES IN PUBLIC Pbmadeleinethegiftthatk

Her lack of credentials will be laid bare for millions on both sides of the Atlantic to see; her many, epic foul-ups and failures repeated and repeated.

If she reacts like this over a blog, what is she going to do when she is faced with far worse in the real world?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:16 pm

HB, they probably couldn't be bothered with all the hassle of sorting out US law from UK law (though B$own seems to think they are one and the same) and acted to protect themselves, in the expectation that B$own would act like a grown-up and deal with whatever the issues were.

This is all over a leaflet costing a couple of dollars, remember, and everyone can see that it is, well, not in great demand.

IMO, B$own fully intended to make mega-bucks off it, however, as it was listed on the same Amazon page as Kate McCann's SUCCESSFUL book, like a parasite feeding off a healthy host.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next