JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett

+2
crazytony
rhodes
6 posters

Go down

Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett Empty Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett

Post  rhodes Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Tony Bennett Today at 1:27 pm
Following the publication on 4 January of the official remit of the Scotland Yard Review Team under D.C.I. Andy Redwood, I wrote to the Metropolitan Police the following day with a couple of Freedom of Information Act questions, which this time have been answered in full. Here's the reply I got (my highlighting in blue below):

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Mr Bennett,

Freedom of Information Request Reference No: 2012010000814

I respond in connection with your request for information dated 5th January 2012 which was received by the Metropolitan Police Service (MPS) on the same date. I note you seek access to the following information:

1. On what date was the Operation Grange remit agreed?
2. Who agreed the remit?

EXTENT OF SEARCHES TO LOCATE INFORMATION

To locate the information relevant to your request searches were conducted within Operation Grange.

DECISION

I have today decided to disclose the located information to you in full.

The Operation Grange remit was formally agreed in December 2011, just prior to publication on the MPS website. The remit was taken from Lines of Command documents originally drawn up by Detective Chief Superintendent Campbell in May 2011.The remit was agreed by Commander Simon Foy who has oversight of the Homicide Command.

COMPLAINT RIGHTS

Your attention is drawn to the attached sheet which details your right of complaint.

Should you have any further enquiries concerning this matter, please email or contact me on telephone number 020 7230 2372 quoting the reference number above.

Yours sincerely

James Young
SCD Information Manager

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Just a reminder that, as Gillyspot noted when first posting the Metropolitan Police press release back on 4 January (OP), their remit included the following words:

It is to examine the case and seek to determine, (as if the abduction occurred in the UK) what additional, new investigative approaches we would take and which can assist the Portuguese authorities in progressing the matter.

I think that gives us two main alternatives:

A. Just as David Cameron proclaimed when announcing the £3.5 million review on 12 May 2012, co-incidentally the date of publication of Dr Kate McCann's book 'madeleine', the review is 'to support the family' i.e. Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann - and the review team will therefore bin, burn or otherwise destroy any evidence which appears to conflict with the McCanns' claim of abduction, or

B. This is a genuine search for the truth, and really Scotland Yard should have used the words 'as if the disappearance occurred in the UK', but chose to use the word 'abduction' in order to string along the McCanns and their advisers and disguise the fact that theirs is a serious investigation into alternative explanations for Madeleine McCann's disappearance.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett Empty Re: Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett

Post  crazytony Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:14 pm

A. Just as David Cameron proclaimed when announcing the £3.5 million review on 12 May 2012
Time travel perchance?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett Empty Re: Scotland Yard have replied to Bennett

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:18 pm

HAHAHAHAHA. I think this deserves a wider audience?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:19 pm

A. Just as David Cameron proclaimed when announcing the £3.5 million review on 12 May 2012

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:22 pm

bb1 wrote:A. Just as David Cameron proclaimed when announcing the £3.5 million review on 12 May 2012

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
Time to start calling him, Mystic Bennett! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:28 pm

And he is STILL libelling the McCanns:

the review team will therefore bin, burn or otherwise destroy any evidence which appears to conflict with the McCanns' claim of abduction

What is it going to take for them to get the truth through their thick hater heads? Seriously, are they all on retainers from Team Gonc to do their best to meddle with Scotland Yard's work? Is that where all the money in the Unca Am fund has gone?

They really, really do not want Madeleine to be found, and reunited with her family, do they? There must be something in it for them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:38 pm

bb1 wrote:And he is STILL libelling the McCanns:

the review team will therefore bin, burn or otherwise destroy any evidence which appears to conflict with the McCanns' claim of abduction

What is it going to take for them to get the truth through their thick hater heads? Seriously, are they all on retainers from Team Gonc to do their best to meddle with Scotland Yard's work? Is that where all the money in the Unca Am fund has gone?

They really, really do not want Madeleine to be found, and reunited with her family, do they? There must be something in it for them.
Bonny, they will never change, truth means nothing to these people. Hate is the sustenance they need to see them through the day, every day, fifty two weeks of the year. Without it, they would become human. I fear they would be unable to handle that.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 2:54 pm

Worth a read:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/01/24/scotland-yard-review-and-its-importance/

I confess, I hadn't realised that whatever Mr Burke saw, had not been followed up by Gonc. Scandalous.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:16 pm

A. Just as David Cameron proclaimed when announcing the £3.5 million review on 12 May 2011, co-incidentally the date of publication of Dr Kate McCann's book 'madeleine', the review is 'to support the family' i.e. Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann - and the review team will therefore bin, burn or otherwise destroy any evidence which appears to conflict with the McCanns' claim of abduction, or

Maybe some kind person could drop a line to the Yard and let them know Bennett is publically accusing them of destroying any evidence which does not support the Fridge/Parental Involvement Theory?

Ta muchly thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:02 pm

bb1 wrote:Worth a read:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/01/24/scotland-yard-review-and-its-importance/

I confess, I hadn't realised that whatever Mr Burke saw, had not been followed up by Gonc. Scandalous.

'I saw Madeleine being dragged towards the marina,' says new witness

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-496909/I-saw-Madeleine-dragged-marina-says-new-witness.html#ixzz1kOMdG4Tf
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:30 pm

Ah, I think I got them muddled up with the Ukranians who were seen and later checked and discounted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:34 pm

The inquiries conducted under the leadership of Paulo Rebelo were carried out on the 4th December 2007 (screenshot), that is 7 months after the alleged sighting, and two-four days short of the 7 months of it being reported.

This is from Bren's blog. So, it was not until Rebelo had taken over that this was checked out? What the heck was Gonc doing? Sorry, NOT doing. mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:45 pm

bb1 wrote:
A. Just as David Cameron proclaimed when announcing the £3.5 million review on 12 May 2011, co-incidentally the date of publication of Dr Kate McCann's book 'madeleine', the review is 'to support the family' i.e. Dr Gerald and Dr Kate McCann - and the review team will therefore bin, burn or otherwise destroy any evidence which appears to conflict with the McCanns' claim of abduction, or

Maybe some kind person could drop a line to the Yard and let them know Bennett is publically accusing them of destroying any evidence which does not support the Fridge/Parental Involvement Theory?

Ta muchly thumbsup
Treating a polite reply with accusations of corruption does not make for goodwill cooperation.
By the way, how's Bennett's inside informant doing these days?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:14 pm

Tony, he does that all the time. He can't seem to help himself.

Oh, is CocoZoe still around? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:49 pm

It's hard to tell, Lily, Bennett's site seems to have an infestation of socks and lunatics, and a few lunatic socks.

Some interesting material here:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post56800.html#p56800

Right now, it is looking as if the incident near the marina was not investigated by Gonc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:14 pm

The George Burke sighting is new to me.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post207339.html#p207339

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jan 24, 2012 10:59 pm

I was aware of it, Pedro, but got it confused with another one, I didn't know it hadn't been investigated properly.

You could be forgiven for thinking Gonc didn't want Madeleine to be found.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:08 am

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down