JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged)

+5
crazytony
muratfan
Lamplighter
lily
bb1
9 posters

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 Empty Re: Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged)

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:54 pm

Oh dear, it all seems to be ending in tears. As usual.

Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 Tediou10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 Empty Re: Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged)

Post  lily Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:56 pm

Good. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:01 pm

And I put that ^^^^^ in the wrong thread whistle
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:11 pm

You're doing fine, Bonny. It's worth reading twice anyway.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:31 pm

I can still hardly believe that this happened. Don't ever call me as a witness to a Select Committee because I ain't going. And nor will any one else in their right mind. Including The Baddies.

Bloody good Own Goal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 16034435

Might have known she would want to get in on the act. Why would anyone bother hacking her phone to know about her 'sex secrets' - she is never done talking about her sex life.
Last thing anyone wants is more info about it...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:02 am

I don't know who she is, but is she one of those wanting to bring attention to herself?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:11 am

When does she ever do anything except draw attention to herself?

Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 Katie_price_420-420x0

The citizens of the UK know far, far more than anyone could possibly want to about her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:15 am

What's her claim to fame please, Bonny?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:19 am

'Glamour' model to begin with; has a few smarts and exploited her assets; met husband on a reality TV show; marital woes involving ditching her husband - and telling the entire world about it. Marrying a cage fighter and telling the entire world about it.
Ditching cagefighter and telling the entire world about it. Getting an Argentinian toyboy and telling the entire world about it.
Heavy use of fakebake.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:20 am

No talent then? Got it, thanks for explaining, Bonny. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:23 am

She's managed to turn very little talent into a fortune, it has to be said, she certainly isn't foolish where £££££ is concerned...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:25 am

Maybe she has a good management team?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:30 am

ARGHHH!!! There is no escape from the woman, she has just been on an ad for some mag, in which, according to their website....

Despite already being a size 8, Jordan goes on a drastic juice diet to drop a stone in 10 days for her Marbella holiday

Thrilling! Thank you for sharing Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:37 am

bb1 wrote:Phone-Hacking Scandal (merged) - Page 6 16034435

Might have known she would want to get in on the act. Why would anyone bother hacking her phone to know about her 'sex secrets' - she is never done talking about her sex life.
Last thing anyone wants is more info about it...

Jeezuz. What a very sad lady she is. Personally, I often wonder what on earth she thinks she looks like. My stepmother would have had something to say if I had ever gone out looking like her, and I can't say that my stepmother would have been wrong.
Much as I loathed the old bag. Tally Ho.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:43 am

The celebrity culture has gone too far. Who cares about who is losing a few pounds or not. It's hardly earth shattering is it?

Of course it helps to keep people dumbed down, rather like silkcut and others?
rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:00 am

lily wrote:The celebrity culture has gone too far. Who cares about who is losing a few pounds or not. It's hardly earth shattering is it?

Of course it helps to keep people dumbed down, rather like silkcut and others?
rofl rofl rofl rofl

What are you talking about? We are talking about her shagging. Or not. Probably not.
Who in their right mind would want to shag that? You might just as well want to shag Anthony Bennett on a bad day.

Sorry, sorry. I'll get me coat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:05 am

No, don't go, Sabot. We like your wit.

Better yet, could you imagine Bennett and Bret? Eek
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:09 am

Unfortunately, yes Eek
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:18 am

lily wrote:No, don't go, Sabot. We like your wit.

Better yet, could you imagine Bennett and Bret? Eek

Erm..........No.

On the other hand, this could be a very horrible possibility.

I am definitely gettin me coat. Sheesh.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jul 21, 2011 1:26 am

They might get their heads together and write a true romance story.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:11 pm

Another twist to the hacking saga:

Fox News running hacking deptt?
ANI
London, July 21, 2011
First Published: 12:10 IST(21/7/2011)
Last Updated: 15:35 IST(21/7/2011)

Rupert Murdoch’s Fox News had a secret ‘black operations’ department that may have illegally hacked phone records, a former senior executive has revealed. Dan Cooper, who was the managing editor when Fox News was launched in 1996, said that a ‘brain room’ carried out ‘counter intelligence’ on the channel’s enemies from its New York headquarters.

Another former senior executive said the channel ran a spying network on staff, reading their emails and making them ‘feel they were being watched’, The Telegraph reports.

The news channel is also under fire for allegedly running a campaign to hack phone records of September 11, 2001 attack victims.

“Most people thought it was simply the research department of Fox News. I knew it also housed a counter intelligence and black ops office. So accessing phone records was easy pie,” Cooper was quoted, as saying by the paper.

“It was staffed by 15 researchers and had a guard at the door. No one working there would engage in conversation,” he added.

Another former Fox News senior executive said staff was forced to operate under conditions reminiscent of ‘Russia at the height of the Soviet era’.

Fox News has denied all the allegations terming them as ‘baseless’.

“Each of these allegations is completely false. Dan Cooper was terminated six weeks after the launch of the Fox News Channel in 1996 and has peddled these lies for the past 15 years,” a Fox News Spokesman said.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:20 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Another twist to the hacking saga:

ANI
London, July 21, 2011

Rupert Murdoch’s Fox News had a secret ‘black operations’ department that may have illegally hacked phone records, a former senior executive has revealed. Dan Cooper, who was the managing editor when Fox News was launched in 1996, said that a ‘brain room’ carried out ‘counter intelligence’ on the channel’s enemies from its New York headquarters.

Another former senior executive said the channel ran a spying network on staff, reading their emails and making them ‘feel they were being watched’, The Telegraph reports.

The news channel is also under fire for allegedly running a campaign to hack phone records of September 11, 2001 attack victims.

“Most people thought it was simply the research department of Fox News. I knew it also housed a counter intelligence and black ops office. So accessing phone records was easy pie,” Cooper was quoted, as saying by the paper.

“It was staffed by 15 researchers and had a guard at the door. No one working there would engage in conversation,” he added.

Another former Fox News senior executive said staff was forced to operate under conditions reminiscent of ‘Russia at the height of the Soviet era’.

“Each of these allegations is completely false. Dan Cooper was terminated six weeks after the launch of the Fox News Channel in 1996 and has peddled these lies for the past 15 years,” a Fox News Spokesman said.

Fox had a 'brain room'? I'm not believing that one biggrin

Seriously - what else do they expect with Olly North in charge biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:57 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Another twist to the hacking saga:

ANI
London, July 21, 2011

It is indeed Bullshet. And, they are correct; Cooper twitters to anyone who will listen to his black ops theory, not many did. I thought he had shut up a long time ago; apparently not.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 21, 2011 5:23 pm

I've noticed something interesting about the pitchforkers in the course of this, Tony - they seem afflicted by a strange kind of word-blindness.

They never seem to see words such as

alleged
may
sources claim
could be
possibly
it is said

One of them reading the above will interpret that as a statement of fact; the concept of evidence and proof is totally alien to them.
As is context.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next