JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS

+6
lily
crazytony
Sabot
Maggs
Pedro Silva
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS - Page 3 Empty Re: GONC'S MARRIAGE ON THE ROCKS

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 am

If he was paying for her Face Lift she was probably "In Love" with him at the time. And
I'm not sure this divorce isn't a set up to get her share of what she can, although I can't say I care all that much. But if it isn't a set up, now would be a better time for her to write a book.
It would need salacious details for it sell in any quantity which ultimately would put the kybosh on any possible reconciliation. But who needs Gonc if she has got more money than him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:48 am

As a result of the chaos around Gonc, I am also none too sure if this divorce is a set up.

I do hope it isn't because Sofia could write the most delicious book about St Gonc. biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 am

lily wrote:As a result of the chaos around Gonc, I am also none too sure if this divorce is a set up.

I do hope it isn't because Sofia could write the most delicious book about St Gonc. biggrin

I'm sure that thought must have crossed her mind, Lily. And the beauty of it is that she wouldn't even need to make it up. And he wouldn't be able to sue her. Oh, the irony of that.
But I think she had better wait until after the divorce or he might try to clobber her for Spousal Support.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:27 am

I'm sure that thought must have crossed her mind, Lily. And the beauty of it is that she wouldn't even need to make it up. And he wouldn't be able to sue her. Oh, the irony of that.
But I think she had better wait until after the divorce or he might try to clobber her for Spousal Support.

Oh most definitely. Is she is getting a divorce because she really doesn't want to be married to him anymore, I bet she has already figured that out. Maybe she already has it written out in draft form and can submit it a reasonable amount of time later?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:34 am

lily wrote:

Oh most definitely. Is she is getting a divorce because she really doesn't want to be married to him anymore, I bet she has already figured that out. Maybe she already has it written out in draft form and can submit it a reasonable amount of time later?

Wot? Like Gonc waited until after the Secrecy Law no longer applied before he published stuff he shouldn't off known.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:55 am

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:

Wot? Like Gonc waited until after the Secrecy Law no longer applied before he published stuff he shouldn't off known.

Eek Wot? You mean that az been done before? Well I never........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:13 am

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:

Eek Wot? You mean that az been done before? Well I never........

Oh Yes, Lily. It's common practice to sort off ang abart a bit becoz off The Law, and stuff. And then ya spout a load off guff abart honour and that and that.
I mean, we all wanna know abart all the bed hoping with her husband's girlfriend's husband, don't we.
Well, I do, anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:33 am

Sabot, I do too. I wonder if Gonc comes off like wat 007 does with iz goldenbullets?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:38 am

lily wrote:Sabot, I do too. I wonder if Gonc comes off like wat 007 does with iz goldenbullets?

He should off, Lily, but I don't think he's got quite the figure for it. But he might off if he gets off off all that booze and fish.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:42 am

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Sabot, I do too. I wonder if Gonc comes off like wat 007 does with iz goldenbullets?

He should off, Lily, but I don't think he's got quite the figure for it. But he might off if he gets off off all that booze and fish.

Yeah, well, I fink you might off got somefink their. At the moment I must say he comes off more like Blow felt or somerfink.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:52 am

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Yeah, well, I fink you might off got somefink their. At the moment I must say he comes off more like Blow felt or somerfink.

Who's Blow felt, I've never heard off him. Do you mean Blue bottle I've heard off him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:04 am

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Who's Blow felt, I've never heard off him. Do you mean Blue bottle I've heard off him.
I think she means Blofeld, ma petite, from the James Bond books. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:09 am

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

I know that, LL. But there are only so many ways you can mangle off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:12 am

Yer, that's wot I sayd, Blow felt n that's wot he sayz.

This is Blue Bottle.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:21 am

That's him, Lily. Blow Fly.

Jeesus, the things we used to laugh at.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:22 am

mangle off.
Pardon? LL scratch
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:37 am

Lamplighter wrote:
mangle off.
Pardon? LL scratch

Yes. Mangling off is quite difficult but I'm getting better at it. Sort off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:42 am

Sabot wrote:

Does that make Bennett Eccles?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:47 am

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Does that make Bennett Eccles?

I bloody well hope not, Lily. I was thinking more Maggot.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 am

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
mangle off.
Pardon? LL scratch

What is it anyway? I always thought mangling was what you did with clothes after you had washed them to get the water out before you hung them on a line to dry. Obviously I am very confused.com. LL scratch
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:22 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
mangle off.
Pardon? LL scratch

What is it anyway? I always thought mangling was what you did with clothes after you had washed them to get the water out before you hung them on a line to dry. Obviously I am very confused.com. LL scratch

I can imagine who Sabot might like to mangle LL. We will all have to get a front row seat and throw carbolic at him. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:32 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:
mangle off.
Pardon? LL scratch

It's also possible to mangle The English Language, LL. I wouldn't do it myself, off course.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Sabot, you would be one off the last people to mangle that. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:09 pm

lily wrote:Sabot, you would be one off the last people to mangle that. Pcorneater

Course I would, Lily. I never done noffink like wot they off done all off the time, innit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:02 pm

Team Gonc are getting their excuses in early:

Carolina Today at 1:06 pm

Gonçalo Amaral has a new lawyer and it is not himself.

As to MAC's list of witnesses, I don't see what Marinho Pinto can say but it is good in the end that he will have to testify since he avoided being questioned in the torture trial. Slime ball that man is. Also, MAC seems to want to insist on the alleged letter that Sofia Leal wrote to Guilhermino de Encarnação about GA's behaviour in order to show that he is a horrible person. As for GA's brother, they don't seem to get along and maybe he will say nasty things about his brother. I'm sure that GA has his own list of witnesses.

Well, unless Lovely Sofa feels like joining her ex in committing perjury, she is going to have to confirm that the wife-beating letter is genuine.

And I suspect the reason for Gonc and his brother not getting along is the small matter of the money Gonc 'borrowed' and didn't repay. Which is why his brother had Gonc's goods seized.

Here's another gem:

Lillyofthevalley Today

Snr Amaral will have a lot of evidence (one been that piece of evidence he has held back, that imo the McCanns asre desperate to find out what it is)and plenty of witnesses to call......I don't believe (sorry panda) that its not looking good for Amaral, he wouldn't have persued this for the last 5years if he knew he couldn't, he has lost his job, wife and alot of respect from certain persons, this must be what he thinks is worth sacryfising for what he believes in.
Amaral is in the driving seat, and come April its going to be full speed ahead

Hasn't it sunk in yet, that there IS no 'held back evidence', as the McCanns and others are fully aware, not least due to the fact that the McCanns have no more idea what happened to Madeleine than anyone else bar the scum that abducted her?

Can they really not see that Gonc is drinking in the Last Chance Saloon, and would do anything to avoid all this being exposed in court?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3