JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL

+6
lily
sadie
Pedro Silva
rhodes
crazytony
bb1
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 2:37 pm

Here's another one, the business of the photos that were printed off...

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic18.html

This was treated by the police as a great mystery, for some unknown reason. As Kate remarked in her book, why didn't they just ask the people who printed them, instead of trailing round assorted PDL photographic shops?

Who knows, maybe they should have tried computer shops?

Because right this minute, I have about 60 sheets of photographic paper that size on my desk. You often get it free with printers, you can buy it online, anything - it's as cheap as chips.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Empty Re: More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:49 pm

I think in her next blog, Brown should spell out exactly what it is she is accusing people of:

I repeat, the only reason this should be a big deal is that Jeremy is Gerry’s alibi.

Is she accusing not only Jane Tanner, but also Jes Wilkins, of LYING to give Gerry McCann an alibi for whatever she thinks it is he's done?

Because if so, she had better come right out and say so, instead of dropping sly insinuations about innocent people.

And then she can face the legal consequences, can't she?

She could, of course, save herself all this trouble if she bothered to READ THE POLICE FILES.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:57 pm

Every time Brown hits her keyboard, she drops herself right in it.
The more she types, the more she has to lose. So I hope she keeps on typing.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:00 pm

I know, Tony, that is a very big hole she is digging for herself. Hope she thinks getting her ego stroked by a handful of forkers is worth it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:09 pm

She is a female Bennett, Bonny. Brown will keep going until she finishes up in court.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm

She's heading for disaster, that's for sure, Tony - she simply cannot go around make insane allegations about innocent people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:11 pm

How long ago is it since the alleged Cease and Desist notice was sent to C & R?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:15 pm

Frankly, Tony, I very much doubt if any such 'letter' was ever sent by hard copy...

The first version of her alleged 'letter' was posted on February 1st; I lost track of how many times she changed it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:20 pm

bb1 wrote:Frankly, Tony, I very much doubt if any such 'letter' was ever sent by hard copy...

The first version of her alleged 'letter' was posted on February 1st; I lost track of how many times she changed it.
Well, unless C & R is using the Pony Express to deliver their reply, I would say you are correct. There was no letter sent.
I am also of the opinion Drunk Tank Bremner, is no longer representing Renta Mouth.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:39 pm

Time will tell, as ever, Tony, but I agree, I simply cannot see Bremner getting involved in this train wreck.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:42 pm

Aye oop, she's recovered from the trauma of having her talons sharpened whilst suffering 'jet lag':

PAT BROWN ‏ @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
"How Jane Tanner got Lost on an Empty Street" patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/2012/02/crimin… #McCann

I've a better title;

HOW CRIME GOSSIP BROWN LEFT HER BRAINS IN BALTIMORE DEPARTURE LOUNGE
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:03 pm

Just because something COULD be done, doesn't mean it WAS done, especially if there is no proof of it.#McCann #abductionisonlyatheory

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:10 pm

Constant attacks on me aren't helping find Maddie. Wouldn't the #McCann s want you to spend your time searching?

Ooh, get her - and note the attempt to deflect from her own EPIC FAIL.

Sorry, Patsy, you wanted attention - you don't get to complain when you don't like the criticism you receive because of your own attention-seeking melodramas.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:11 pm

ETA: PAT BROWN ‏ @ProfilerPatB Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
Just because something COULD be done, doesn't mean it WAS done, especially if there is no proof of it.#McCann #abductionisonlyatheory

Nobody owes anything to her anyway. Who exactly is she, and what importance does she have to the investigation? Her credentials are lacking as she could not even make it as an expert witness.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:19 pm

CLICHE ALERT!!!!!!!

One way you know you are getting close to the truth is the amount of effort put out to kill the messenger. #McCann #Amaral #Brown #Bennett

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Really, she aint' all that - doesn't she know that, besides her ghouling being deeply distasteful, she is providing excellent entertainment due to making a complete plonker of herself? Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:22 pm

Hounder:

As much as I am really wanting to know every detail of this visit and Pat's findings and conclusions I am more inclined to want her to keep most to herself and send a full professional report to SY and to the Portuguese police

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:24 pm

More nonsense from Brown as she plays the role of Jane Tanner, LOLOLOL - Page 2 Pat%2BBrown%2BAlgarve123

That must be photoshopped; she has no waist Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Er.....she's a bit of a porker, isn't she? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:29 pm

bb1 wrote:CLICHE ALERT!!!!!!!

One way you know you are getting close to the truth is the amount of effort put out to kill the messenger. #McCann #Amaral #Brown #Bennett

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Really, she aint' all that - doesn't she know that, besides her ghouling being deeply distasteful, she is providing excellent entertainment due to making a complete plonker of herself? Hahau Hahau Hahau

OMG.... the truth is that she is hysterically funny.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:53 pm

I for one am disappointed, I fully expected her, fresh from her trip, spade and metal detector in tow to have Madeliene with her.

I mean she went fully kitted out, ready to dig didn't she? Added to which she had a trusty metal detector..................now it is a bit hard for me to work out what use she thought that would be, unless she was expecting to find buried treasure, but all the same.

Pat went to get Madeliene back, didn't she?

Where is she then Patsy?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:55 pm

And a soil sampler, Barbie, don't forget....do not ask me why.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/2012/02/alleged-profiler-pat-brown-makes-joke.html

Small quibble, Tony - I think you mean, IS joke.... biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:03 pm

Oh yes, the soil sampler! Again, the exact use of that escapes me again...............but I mean, well, she's a professional profiler isn't she, bushmeat patty must have used them.

One question though:

What did she tell border patrol at the airports? I mean did she say the words "dig" up a small missing child after I have located her using my metal detector and soil sampler kit, even though I know they buried her in the sand, dessicated her and smuggled her through customs in a bag"

I mean she seems so legit, doesn't she?

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:09 pm

Hounder:

The only thing I'm disappointed in Pat's visit is that the spineless UK media won't cover her trip. Scoop for Sunday Sun!

She has her own case to consider and Amazon may regret caving in to threats. She spent her own money and obviously gathered more details from Tony and Dr Amaral. I really struggle to see how TB and GA are facing the action because they have plenty of 'evidence' (yes, I know it's all circumstancial) but how can tm prove abduction?

Anyway, just maybe someone will crack, because of all this added action currently. I wouldn't want to be one of the holidaymakers awaiting that knock on the door. Still living in hope!

-----------------

Why, pray tell, should the UK media report on a jaunt by an American crime gossip? The Portuguese press were similarly disinterested.

Brown may be a big deal in forkerland, but she isn't in the US.

That is why she is a star of blogradio; she appears on CNN with the equally ghoulish Nancy Grace.

Yes, the Grace who is in disgrace in the US for accusing Whitney Houston's friends and family of murder.

She didn't spend her own money; she spent the proceeds of her leaflet.

She will be claiming all that back as expenses, so it is actually the US taxpayer who has financed her jaunt.

Spoke to Gonc and Bennett - no danger of anything resembling an open mind, then.

Newsflash - innocent people don't have to prove anything in civilized, western democracies.

I assume the reference to the 'holidaymakers' and 'cracking' indicates that the hounder thinks all these people are IN IT.

Hate to break it to them all, but neither the McCanns nor the other people in their group have anything to fear from the police, or knocks on the door. No-one is going to 'crack' (can't they get a new cliche) because THERE IS NOTHING TO 'CRACK' ABOUT.

And no, the Sunday Sun won't be interested; rubbish from Team Gonc has already cost the UK media rather a lot of money....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:10 pm

barbiecar wrote:Oh yes, the soil sampler! Again, the exact use of that escapes me again...............but I mean, well, she's a professional profiler isn't she, bushmeat patty must have used them.

One question though:

What did she tell border patrol at the airports? I mean did she say the words "dig" up a small missing child after I have located her using my metal detector and soil sampler kit, even though I know they buried her in the sand, dessicated her and smuggled her through customs in a bag"

I mean she seems so legit, doesn't she?

It's all bullsh*t, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:13 pm

Complete and utter.

I mean please.......................looking for a small child with a metal detector Hahau

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next