JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Irish couple to help new Maddie probe EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Irish couple to help new Maddie probe EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Irish couple to help new Maddie probe EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Irish couple to help new Maddie probe EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Irish couple to help new Maddie probe EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Irish couple to help new Maddie probe EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Irish couple to help new Maddie probe EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Irish couple to help new Maddie probe EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Irish couple to help new Maddie probe EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe

5 posters

Go down

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe Empty Irish couple to help new Maddie probe

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:19 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe Empty Re: Irish couple to help new Maddie probe

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:29 pm

Thank you, Pedro.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe Empty Re: Irish couple to help new Maddie probe

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:04 pm

You welcome my friend.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 pm

http://www.herald.ie/news/irish-couple-to-help-new-maddie-probe-3054368.html

With thanks to the Herald, an Irish paper

Irish couple to help new Maddie probe
Share Digg del.icio.us Google Stumble Upon Facebook Reddit Print Email Text Size
NormalLargeExtra Large

Missing Maddie
Also in News
'I was strangled by a colleague at lunch break'
Mum jailed for running city brothel
AIB's new fees 'show two fingers to public'
Noonan scents victory in battle over €3bn Anglo bailout debt
Suspect is held over gun hijack of taximen
News Home

Search
Query:
Herald.ie WebSearch
Ads by Google
Love Comic Book Classics?
Celebrate the nation's favourite comics. Now on stamps, buy online.

www.royalmail.com/Comics
No broadband in your area
No problem! 10.2 Mb Home Satellite Broadband. Free h/ware & connection

www.toowaydirect.com
secret home safe
Keep your valuable locked away save 20% today entre discount code 123

southernsecurityservices.co.uk
BT Business Official Site
Unlimited Calls & Broadband 1p a Month When You Buy a BT Phoneline.

business.bt.com
Vodafone™ Free SIMs
1000 Mins Free When You TopUp £10 Start By Getting Your Free SIM Now!

Vodafone.co.uk/FreeSIM
By Niall O'Connor

Monday March 19 2012

AN Irish family holidaying in the Portuguese resort of Praia da Luz on the night Madeleine McCann went missing say they will "fully cooperate" with any new police probe.

Louth couple Martin and Mary Smith were quizzed by investigators after they claimed to have seen a man carrying a young child through the town on the night of the May 3, 2007.

Madeleine was almost four years old when she vanished from her bed in her parents' apartment at the Ocean Club holiday resort in Praia da Luz between 9.35pm and 10pm on May 3, 2007.

Despite a massive police investigation and huge publicity worldwide, she has not been found. However it has now emerged that a group of Portuguese detectives have been appointed to carry out a fresh review of the investigation.

Now, the Irish couple who were interviewed by police following the girl's disappearance are bracing themselves to be reinterviewed.

Reports in British newspapers have claimed Scotland Yard officers will approach the Smith family in the coming weeks as they attempt to construct a photofit on the prime suspect.

Tragedy

Mary Smith told the Herald today that the family still sees Madeleine story as a "terrible tragedy" and that they will co-operate fully with investigators.

"At this point we just don't know whether we will be called but of course we will cooperate fully. Madeleine's disappearance was just a terrible tragedy," she added.

"We have not been contacted by police yet and we will wait for their instructions," she added.

Police reports state that Mary and Martin left Kelly's Bar in the resort at approximately 10pm when they passed a male they said was carrying a young girl who was barefoot.
hnews@herald.ie

- Niall O'Connor
Mary and Martin left Kelly's Bar in the resort at approximately 10pm when they passed a male they said was carrying[color=darkred][u][b] a young girl who was barefoot.

That is something that I didn't know BAREFOOT, so the same child as JT's sighting. This confirms, imo. Altho not absolute proof , maybe.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:59 pm

I believe so Sadie, and, it couldn't have been Gerry because he was in Tapas when the alarm was raised.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:11 pm

Of course it was the same child. Far too much of a coincidence for two such men for neither of them to have come forward.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:11 pm

Sabot wrote:
Of course it was the same child. Far too much of a coincidence for two such men for neither of them to have come forward.

I have always thought that both were Madeleine, but this is the first time I have noted anything that was a conformation of my thoughts. Perhaps i haven't read the processos and statements as thoroughly as I should have.

Hope PAT BROWN has taken note.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:52 pm

Yes, I agree:

"I believe so Sadie, and, it couldn't have been Gerry because he was in Tapas when the alarm was raised."

"Of course it was the same child. Far too much of a coincidence for two such men for neither of them to have come forward."

"I have always thought that both were Madeleine"
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:57 pm

I do wonder why the Smiths took so long to come forward, or why Mr Smith was so keen to insist the man wasn't Murat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:03 pm

bb1, good question.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:22 pm

They always worried me too Bonny .... most especially later on when Martin Smith said that he recognised the way that Gerry held Sean as they descended the aeroplane steps as being the way that the man carried the little girl.

That really bothered me as it was the way any caring parent would carry a sleeping child down steps.
ie. One hand free to catch the railing if needed.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:28 pm

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post534.html#p534

He says that it would not possible to recognise the individual in person or from a photograph.

He adds that in May and August of 2006, he saw ROBERT MURAT in Praia da Luz bars. On one of these occasions, the first, he was inebriated and spoke to everyone. He did not wear glasses at this time. He also states that the individual who carried the child was not ROBERT, as he would have recognised him immediately.

I assume it was Murat who was drunk and not wearing glasses, but it is none too clear.

I hope Scotland Yard do speak to Mr Smith and try to get to the bottom of this, but of course, he isn't a UK citizen, so they don't have any jurisdiction over him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:50 pm

And it is very telling that his wife refused to give another statement, HB.

The wife agrees with me, doesn't quite cut it...

Also:

During that time I spoke to all my family members who were with me on the night of 3rd May 2007 about this and the only one who felt the same way as me was my wife.

I am not at all sure what was going on with Mr Smith.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down