JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Professor David Canter Enters The Fray EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Professor David Canter Enters The Fray EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Professor David Canter Enters The Fray EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Professor David Canter Enters The Fray EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Professor David Canter Enters The Fray EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Professor David Canter Enters The Fray EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Professor David Canter Enters The Fray EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Professor David Canter Enters The Fray EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Professor David Canter Enters The Fray EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Professor David Canter Enters The Fray

2 posters

Go down

Professor David Canter Enters The Fray Empty Professor David Canter Enters The Fray

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 2:06 pm

The renowned expert has had one or two things to say about the McCann case on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/#!/ProfDavidCanter

Prof David Canter ‏ @ProfDavidCanter
Its taken too long 4 the police 2 accept that the obvious innocence of #MadeleineMcCann parents means the case should never have been closed

------

Studies have shown its a waste of #taxpayer money for #police to follow up information from people who have dreamed or had other #psychic...

----

...revelations as it is reported they now plan to do as they reopen the #Madeleine #McCann search. When will the police learn some science?

Do we have a reliable Source for the psychic stuff yet? Brunt and his Sauces don't count.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Professor David Canter Enters The Fray Empty Re: Professor David Canter Enters The Fray

Post  Sabot Fri May 04, 2012 2:11 pm

I suspect that there were some psychic revelations, but it would be obvious from the content that it was iffy to say the least. If there was anything relevant then it would have been passed on.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Professor David Canter Enters The Fray Empty Re: Professor David Canter Enters The Fray

Post  Sabot Fri May 04, 2012 2:14 pm

PS. Have they started hounding Professor David Canter yet? Although I suspect that this would not be a good idea.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 2:16 pm

I've been trying to run to earth a reliable Source for the psychic story, with little success, Sabot. The usual whackjobs seem to have pestered Crimestoppers, and it has rather grown feet and legs since - not least because of Brunt, who is about as reliable as Mystic Meg.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 2:19 pm

Sabot wrote:
PS. Have they started hounding Professor David Canter yet? Although I suspect that this would not be a good idea.

ZoeCocoMentalMidasTroll has had a go...

Rothley Pillowcase ‏ @RothleyPillow
@ProfDavidCanter The police know all abt the science :-) However the Grand Architect seems to have asked for a boycott in #mccann case smile

But she's nutz so it doesn't really count Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 04, 2012 2:23 pm

bb1 wrote:
Sabot wrote:

ZoeCocoMentalMidasTroll has had a go...

@ProfDavidCanter The police know all abt the science :-) However the Grand Architect seems to have asked for a boycott in #mccann case smile

But she's nutz so it doesn't really count Pcorneater

No, it would be cruel to mock her in public, wouldn't it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 2:34 pm

It was probably her rejection by Bennett that tipped the poor soul over the edge, Sabot.

I am still checking, but it does seem to have been Brunt who whipped up this frenzy about 'psychics'. Just like he was sh*t-stirring last week.

And no-one needs reminding of the damage he caused in the past with his 'Sources'.

Brunt is what would happen if Levy had access to a TV audience....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Zoe always was delusional, wasn't she?

@ChrisRStedman :-)) During TV splurges this week I thought PJ may appear on set & arrest them LIVE #IAmVDisappointed #mccann @ShoebridgeC

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 04, 2012 3:28 pm

I can't get over Brunt. I thought he was really okay at one point, but he is a shit stirrer, plain and simple, and he is deliberately winding up these people.

And I bet Bennett wishes he hadn't rejected poor Zoe. Not that it would have made any difference. Scotland Yard would have had another nutter to deal with.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 04, 2012 3:30 pm

bb1 wrote:Zoe always was delusional, wasn't she?

@ChrisRStedman :-)) During TV splurges this week I thought PJ may appear on set & arrest them LIVE #IAmVDisappointed #mccann @ShoebridgeC

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts

Don't know what to say about that. That is totally delusional.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 4:29 pm

Oh my....

There is some interesting stuff in today’s Sun saying how many child abductions there have been in Portugal.....
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite

...It is good that is coming out at last because experts have been assuming that for some time. #Madeline s disappearance is not a one-off.

-----------

Us amateurs can tell them it isn't a one-off...

Rene Hasse

Rui Pedro

Joana Cipriana

Madeleine McCann

to start with, plus the little girl who was nearly abducted from outside her parents' business.

What has to happen for these cases to be investigated PROPERLY?

The Rui Pedro case is a scandal.

Smearing the parents, insisting that the boy was dead, when he was identified both in Paris and on a sick video, that farce of a court case where the judge interfered....

No, Madeleine McCann most certainly is not the only child to be abducted in Portugal. Or the only investigation to be botched. One has to wonder if bad elements in the PJ and judiciary are fouling up on purpose.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 04, 2012 4:37 pm

Oh My Goodness. Thank Heaven someone with a bit of knowledge on the subject has had the courage to say this on Twitter. They never listen to us, and we have been saying this for yonks.
But The Forkers won't like it. Pcorneater
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 4:40 pm

Well, they won't listen to him, either, they will decide he is IN IT.

This is particularly revealing, IMO:

experts have been assuming that for some time. #Madeline s disappearance is not a one-off

It's the 'for some time'. I would love to know what has been going on behind the scenes.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri May 04, 2012 4:57 pm

Actually, Bonny, that is a very revealing remark, although not surprising. If an Expert is relatively sure that Madeleine was abducted then in follows that it would have happened before, and probably since, except perhaps for the hoo ha raised by the abduction of Madeleine.
After that The Expert only needed to do what you and some other amateurs have done. It's all there if you have the patience to find it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 5:40 pm

And let us not forget Rachel Charles, or Michael Cook, who was framed for her murder and suffered torture at the hands of the Portuguese police.

Cook told The Mail on Sunday: "I was with the PJ four days and they gave me no food nor let me go to the lavatory - I literally s*** myself and p****d myself. I was in that state when they first brought me to court.
"What I learnt about Portugal is that once convicted, you never get the chance to get it reversed, because they destroyed the evidence."
Spink, who is still MP for Castle Point, Essex, said yesterday that as the Madeleine case had unfolded, he had become increasingly concerned by the "disturbing parallels' between the way the PJ had dealt with Maddie and the murder of Rachel Charles.
"In both cases, there was incompetence at the outset. And then, having become convinced they had the right suspects, the police seem to have ignored other avenues of investigation - especially the possibility that both were abducted by a stranger."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-560696/Madeleine-The-damning-case-police-Britains-investigative-reporter.html#ixzz1tvpBNYvE
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 6:02 pm

This is the piece that has started the uproar, and it's interesting for a couple of reasons:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4296421/30-kids-lost-in-Portugal-since-Maddie-went-missing.html

30 kids lost in Portugal since Maddie went missing

EXCLUSIVE
By ANTONELLA LAZZERI
Last Updated: 04th May 2012

THIRTY children have gone missing in Portugal since Madeleine McCann disappeared five years ago, official figures reveal.
The grim toll contradicts Portuguese claims her case was unique and abduction was rare.

Madeleine, who would now be nearly nine, was snatched from a holiday apartment in Praia da Luz on May 3 2007. Since then, 30 youngsters under 18 have vanished. But it also emerged an abduction alert system introduced in 2009 for cops and other law enforcement has NEVER been activated. This week law chiefs in Portugal snubbed a plea by Scotland Yard to reopen Madeleine’s case after a review unearthed 195 new leads.

And yesterday the Portuguese Attorney General Pinto Monteiro said British and Portuguese police weren’t even speaking.

He insisted there had been no formal request for Madeleine’s case to be reopened. When asked if he was having any talks with Brit cops he replied: “No.”

It was also revealed yesterday that details of over 100 calls to Crimestoppers about Madeleine in the days after she vanished were never handed to police. They mostly came from psychics. But Leicestershire cops said they were “over-run” with information.

Details of the calls have finally been handed to Scotland Yard.

Kate, 44, said on yesterday’s fifth anniversary: “Abducted children have been found many years following their disappearance.”

Prayers were said for Madeleine at a Mass in Woolton, Merseyside, where Kate and Gerry married. The couple marked the occasion at home in Rothley, Leicestershire

These children may well have been written off as runaways, etc., - Heaven knows, there are more than enough horror stories in the Portuguese press, and child sex offenders do not get severely punished.

Look at King Ghoba - twenty five years for killing three and an unknown number of rapes and assaults. Pathetic.

Also look at this:

It was also revealed yesterday that details of over 100 calls to Crimestoppers about Madeleine in the days after she vanished were never handed to police. They mostly came from psychics.

That's not quite the same as the hysteria from Brunt's Sources would suggest.

I have no doubt it brought the loonies out of the woodwork. But 75 looney calls still leaves 25 genuine and valuable ones - not quite the same as the version he was hyping up, is it?

I really do wish Brunt would stop sh*t-stirring.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down