JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
new topic at writing the wrongs blog EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
new topic at writing the wrongs blog EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
new topic at writing the wrongs blog EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
new topic at writing the wrongs blog EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
new topic at writing the wrongs blog EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
new topic at writing the wrongs blog EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
new topic at writing the wrongs blog EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
new topic at writing the wrongs blog EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
new topic at writing the wrongs blog EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

new topic at writing the wrongs blog

3 posters

Go down

new topic at writing the wrongs blog Empty new topic at writing the wrongs blog

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:27 pm

My friends, new topic at wtw blog, please, take a look at it, write a comment, also spread to everyone you know. Thank you.

http://madeleine-writingthewrongs.com/2012/07/13/who-are-we-to-claim-someone-dead-without-proof/

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

new topic at writing the wrongs blog Empty Re: new topic at writing the wrongs blog

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:31 pm

Thanks, Pedro. As Birch appears to be a member of Bennett's home forum, vouched for by admin, I don't think much more needs said about him.

The police and courts can deal with him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

new topic at writing the wrongs blog Empty Re: new topic at writing the wrongs blog

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:06 pm

You welcome, I agree with you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:27 pm

My friends, new topic at wtw blog, please, take a look at it, write a comment, also spread to everyone you know. Thank you.

http://madeleine-writingthewrongs.com/

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:13 pm

Thank you, Pedro. All the spiteful idiots have acheived is to alienate even more people, and show how few of them there really are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:20 pm

you welcome bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:59 pm

http://madeleine-writingthewrongs.com/2012/10/23/the-forthcoming-libel-trial/

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:16 pm

http://madeleine-writingthewrongs.com/
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:25 pm

Thank you, Pedro. Sadly, I doubt if the hatertrolls are ever going to stop. When they find out the truth about the libel case, they will just invent new rubbish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:33 pm

you welcome my friend.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:05 pm

Of course they will invent new rubbish. Why change their habits now? Not that I think it matters, because they are wasting their time. No one believes them.
Nearly six years and not a hint of any wrong doing by The McCanns, or any evidence against them.
And beside, I don't care anymore of what they do or say. I am long past caring about the insults levelled at the likes of me. I don't care if they know who I am or if they know where I live. I have never received even one threatening email despite them having my email address, but then France Telecom can get a bit shirty about this sort of thing. No flies on them. Two minutes and they will know exactly who sent anything nasty to me. And I, of course, will post up the information.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:15 pm

Anyone who thinks they are going to change only has to look at them, flatly deny Morais used the 'C' word about people who support Madeleine McCann and her family.

Even going so far as to deny it is even on her timeline, when it there for the world to see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down