JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Birch threatens Portimao PJ EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Birch threatens Portimao PJ EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Birch threatens Portimao PJ EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Birch threatens Portimao PJ EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Birch threatens Portimao PJ EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Birch threatens Portimao PJ EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Birch threatens Portimao PJ EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Birch threatens Portimao PJ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Birch threatens Portimao PJ EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Birch threatens Portimao PJ

+2
lily
bb1
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Birch threatens Portimao PJ Empty Birch threatens Portimao PJ

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:16 pm

This has appeared:

MADELEINE MC CANN - FIRST
Stephen Birch Today at 6:57 pm

Good evening All

Let me first inform the readers regarding the latest developments pertaining to the case. Firstly the Portimoa Police are handling the investigation. Today I received a letter from the Portimoa Police opening a line of communication. The letter was non commital and only said to inform me that they would contact me if need be. That's totally unacceptable to me. So I wrote back immediately telling them I wanted acceptable responses to my letters, failing which I would go to the Portuguese Press and apologize on behalf of the Portimoa Police, that they had let the entire Portuguese Nation down, and had discreted the Portuguese people worldwide. I gave them 7 days to respond. We wait and see. A frustrating time for me.

Tomorrow the Portuguese papers carry a front page story about me. I expect an enormous response. I,ll discuss the contents tomorrow after it has broken and why I chose to go that route. Perhaps some Portuguese speaking people will pick up on the story.

Question and answer time:

How did I get the machine to Portugal ? Good question, well I went on a holday visa, so you can imagine me going through customs pushing a ground penetrating radar machine that looks like a lawnmower through customs, and when the official asks me whats the purpose of your visit Mr Birch ??? , I say " Holiday" lol....no seriously I first went to London on the 14th June to pay for the hire of the machine. When I got to London, the agent informed he'd, based on the South African agent standing security for me, already couried the machine, boxed, via DHL to Praia da luz, and he confirmed that it had already arrived there. All I did was pay him in cash (pounds). Painful, the rands worth nothing, 13 rand to 1 pound.

Did I search any other place. 15 months of research had revealed that only two places existed where MADELEINE could be buried. The botanical garden next to the Murat house or the Murat garden. However when I got to Praia da luz, I eliminated the botanical garden for 3 reasons, firstly townhouses look onto it, secondly the steel gate giving access to the property remained locked 24 hours a day, and thirdly the trees in the garden are thin stemmed young trees with very few leaves.

Why this forum....hmmm I heard Jill was hot and single and very rich, and given the fact that Robert Murat might take legal action against me, I thought I needed to keep my options open, hahaha.

My spelling - do I get a gold star.

Lets talk about me going into the garden, yes it's a very contraversial thing to do I agree, but it's brought the investigation back to where it's suppose to be, in Praia da luz and not in India !!! Was there any other way I could of gone about this investigation, the answer to that question I believe is no. The property had been searched and nothing found. It's hard enough to get the Portuguese Police to go back into the property with scans showing something buried beneath the driveway. How hard would it be to get them to go back into the property with no proof !! It's been 2 weeks since Expresso interviewed me at Lisbon airport and the story broke - and the Portuguese Police have done nothing.The site lies unprotected.

Why am I concerned that there is no British media coverage ? This is a British little girl that went missing, the McCanns and the British press run from India to Morrocco to Australia to look at potential sighting of the missing girl. I come along and think I have found her 130 meters from where she went missing, and every British newspaper editor, in the UK is to scared to run the story for fear of being sued by either the Mc Canns or the Murats.Where's freedom of the press.This is a British girl, or am I missing something. And why is the British press so obscessed with her being alive. Surely the possibilty of her being dead and buried under the Murat driveway, must be investigated first, before they run off to India and Tiger infested jungles. Or am I wrong. Help me here people.

Then there's the issue of Jenny Murat and me upsetting her. I'd like the opportunity to sit with Mrs Murat and have a cup of tea with her. I am not the villan here, I understand that she may get upset, but what if I am rightand we find the little girls remains under that driveway. Will you still worry about Mrs Murat being upset. This is about finding a missing little girl, and sometimes unfortunately someone is going to get upset. That is unfortunate. I thought long and hard about this before I embarked on this operation, there was just no other options.

Are the Police taking me seriously. I think yes they are, only because they being put under pressure by the Portuguese media who are rallying the Portuguese people behind me for answers....otherwise they being goverment employees, I don't think they would care. Sad but true. Why haven't they isolated the site, a good question, and a big problem for me. Totally unacceptable. If it were in the US or UK, that site would be under lock-down. The current situation is totally unacceptable.

Lastly I want you to please for one minute think about the enormous risk that I have taken in undertaking this investigation. I am not talking about the R500 000 I spend. It,s money and can be made again. I am talking about my reputation. Have you ever stopped to think about the enormous pressure that is on me.This is a worldwide story. What happens if I am wrong and she is not there - Will I be the laughing stock of the world -

Would you take that risk and step out of your comfort zone from behind that computer, in your safe office or home -would you ???

Have a great evening everyone wherever you are.

Regards Stephen D. Birch

You just can't get the WUMs these days, can you? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Birch threatens Portimao PJ Empty Re: Birch threatens Portimao PJ

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:21 pm

The letter was non commital and only said to inform me that they would contact me if need be.

What, something like, Não nos chame, nós chamaremos você?

Well, I assume it was in Portuguese? Google translate must be working overtime rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:22 pm

they being put under pressure by the Portuguese media who are rallying the Portuguese people behind me for answers

No they aren't, there has been naff all in the Portuguese press after the first big splash.

WUM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:28 pm

I wonder which WUM this is? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:31 pm

Just another idiot who doesn't care who he hurts, Lily. No-one of any importance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Oh yes, Bonny, thank you. Of course s/he's of no importance or else s/he wouldn't be a WUM. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:15 pm

e: Stephen Birch
ShuBob Today

Honestly, why is this circus allowed to continue? Why is this thread even allowed to run?

Please show some respect to Maddie even if you can't show respect to other posters!

You know it's bad when even she smells a rat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Unbelievable. She's got something right for a change.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:28 pm

He's still using a comma instead of an apostrophe. As in, "it,s", and has done from the start.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:35 pm

I also noticed.....

Was there any other way I could of gone about this investigation

Hmmmm.

I wonder why he didn't hire his lawnmower in Portugal? You don't suppose he just looked at a website like this:

http://www.geoscanners.com/

and swiped a GPR image from them, do you? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:37 pm

España y Portugal: TEKPAM Ingeniería S.L. Copyright 2006 - 2008, Geoscanners AB , todos los derechos reservados Contacto Condiciones de uso Política de privacidad Geoscanners AB Geophysical survey solutions geophysical survey solutions,gpr,transmitters,receivers,spectrum,simulation,antenna,subecho...
http://www.geoscanners.com/links_es.htm

Now, how long did it take me to find that company? Just sayin'. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:46 pm

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:50 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You know, the use of 'of' - or even worse, 'off' - for 'have' is a peculiarly British habit, and a not-very-well-educated British habit, at that.

Devils and details, etc. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:52 pm

Just as a matter of interest, how often does the wind blow from the North? Especially in Summer. It almost never does here, even in Winter.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:56 pm

bb1 wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You know, the use of 'of' - or even worse, 'off' - for 'have' is a peculiarly British habit, and a not-very-well-educated British habit, at that.

Devils and details, etc. Pcorneater

Andy Pandy, pudding 'n' pie,
kissed the girls and made them cry.
When the boys came out to play,
he kissed them too - he's funny that way!

It's true, it's true, it's all so true
He kisses his old doggy too
He's weird in other ways as well
But all of them I cannot tell

Because those young with tender ear
Might listen in, and what they'd hear
So powerfully the words would sting --
He'd say, or "do," most anything.
He always seems to shout you see
He's mad for what he cannot be:

A clever man who stands alone,
But law'd he sho' can throw a bone.
At least that's what the good folks say;
But they don't know him anyway.

I tend to think they'd rather not,
And catch the things I'm sure he's got.
That's what we know who know him well;
The rest -- they say "Don't ask, don't tell"

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:01 pm

The things I go looking for.....

http://www.noonsite.com/Countries/Portugal

Prevailing summer winds are northerly - but not our idea of northerly, Sabot. More a, Thank goodness for that nice breeze, northerly.

Temperatures:

http://www.portugal.climatemps.com/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:05 pm

Oh dear, bless their sweet innocence....

As I said, we will soon know, he said it will be in the PT papers tomorrow. If it is how would a troll/imposter know that. We shall see.

And if there is nothing in the papers, he will just say they were 'got at' and were scared to print it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:39 pm

Do SA's say apologize or apologise? I ask because with his atrocious writing, he uses some British terms, but apologize I thought was used by Americans. Am I wrong on that?

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:01 pm

I simply don't know, Zenny. I would guess they would use English spelling, but it is just a guess.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:24 pm

bb1 wrote:I simply don't know, Zenny. I would guess they would use English spelling, but it is just a guess.

That's what I thought too. So I'm wondering if someone is writing for him? Say SteveO... he's American. And whenever I try to write apologise, my spell checker always changes it.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:34 pm

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:41 pm

Hmmm, OK. Something about his writing style is bothering me. I cannot pinpoint it though.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:13 am

Well, there doesn't seem to be anything in Saturday's online CdM or Expresso; maybe they just haven't updated yet? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:38 am

bb1 wrote:Well, there doesn't seem to be anything in Saturday's online CdM or Expresso; maybe they just haven't updated yet? Pcorneater

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/pais-de-maddie-afastam-buscas

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:02 am

Pais de Maddie afastam buscas

Investigador sul-americano está surpreendido com o comportamento do casal McCann. Saiba o motivo no CM. (...)

-------------

Maddie's parents away from searches

Investigator South American is surprised by the behavior of the McCanns. Learn why the CM. (...)

-----------

Is that it? IMO, it is glaringly obvious who is behind this character. This stinks of some last-ditch attempt by Team Gonc to manipulate the McCanns into - what? demanding the Murats be harrassed all over again?

In which case, it hasn't worked and isn't going to.

Between the involvement of Levy the Liar, Birch joining Hounder Central, and all the demands for Murat's path to be dug up coming from the hater camp, I don't think this is anything other than a pathetic attempt to cause trouble for the McCanns and take the heat off Amaral before the 17th of this month.

Disgusting, but just what we've come to expect from them.

Good job the REAL police in Portugal and the UK had this character on the radar, isn't it, and were able to warn the McCanns about him?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next