JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them

3 posters

Go down

Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them Empty Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:35 am

My friends, this was taken from J4:

Another proof of the McCanns true innocence,

another proof that their child was truly abducted:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1384977/Kate-McCanns-haunting-account-makes-rue-day-I-doubted-them.html#comments

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them Empty Re: Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:24 am

I think a lot of us are sorry that we ever thought otherwise, Pedro. I could make excuses for myself, but I'm not going to.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them Empty Re: Kate McCanns haunting account makes me rue day I doubted them

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:25 am

My only excuse for being so stupid is that it never occurred to me that so many in the Amaral camp are compulsive liars, deliberately spreading falsehoods for their own agenda.

No-one who has read the police files PROPERLY - ie, not cherrypicking to suit their own prejudices - can think the McCanns had any involvement in Madeleine's disappearance.

And anyone still hounding the McCanns is working directly against Madeleine's interests, with this business of insisting she died at her parents' hands, despite the fact that there is no evidence of her death.

It is shocking that they long for a little girl to be dead.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:41 am

Four years is a very long time, Bonny. Anyone in their right mind now knows it was an attempted stitch up.

Amaral knew from day one that there weren't going to be any falling down stairs or any beatings. So he set up those despicable tactics instead. I am convinced that Amaral was in control of the leaks and the lies, although apart from making money from his book, I am not sure what other agenda he might have had.

Fortunately the fame crazed moron had quite a lot to say, eventually.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 am

This is the real focus: MADELEINE McCANN IS A REAL, LIVING, FINDABLE CHILD.

Jaycee Dugard, Shawn Hornbeck, Natascha Kampusch, proves it.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:44 am

Pedro Silva wrote:This is the real focus: MADELEINE McCANN IS A REAL, LIVING, FINDABLE CHILD.

Jaycee Dugard, Shawn Hornbeck, Natascha Kampusch, proves it.

I believe this, Pedro. There is no reason to believe otherwise.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:49 am

Yes Sabot, you´re right, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down