JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid

+3
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 Empty Re: Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:11 pm

Bennett might want to forget the idea of asking Galloway for help:

MP George Galloway is under fire for calling Twitter user a 'window-licker'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194548/George-Galloway-AGAIN-calling-Twitter-user-window-licker.html#ixzz24q210bY3
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 2 Empty Re: Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:07 pm

Hounder:

Mr Bennett
The recent statements by Commissioner B-H-H and the result of the forthcoming libel trial, may work in your favour if your case drags on. as unpleasant as the waiting might be for you. if the Amaral result is favourable and the SY Enquiry is wrapped up by Christmas, with no final outcome. then far better than your trial being against the backdrop, that the MCCanns are the completely innocent party. and that a continued SY investigation was trying to prove this

Sadly for Bennett, the Met have been trying to 'prove' no such thing. Because they KNOW the McCanns are innocent.

As do the non-Gonc PJ.

Bennett and Gonc are up sh*t creek without a paddle. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:11 pm

Oh Lord, one of them is even quoting smiffy's latest:

In Portuguese law libel claimants have to prove their accusations: Kate and Gerry McCann will finally have to demonstrate their innocence of involvement in the child's disappearance in court if they are to win their case. To prove libel they will have to show that the prosecutors' report, the one that has been so useful to them, is wrong.

That would be this one? The one that concludes:

Therefore, after all seen, analysed and duly pondered, with all that is left exposed, it is determined:

a) The archiving of the Process concerning arguido Robert James Queriol Eveleigh Murat, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code;

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

So, by smiffy's logic....no, no-one sane wants to go there rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:12 pm

I think Bennett is about ten miles ahead on that one. This probably what he has been hoping for. Hence all of the delays.
But none of it will do him any good because he broke his word to The High Court.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:31 pm

I'm still trying to work out why smiffy thinks the McCanns would want to prove the Final report, the one which clears them, wrong.

I've given up. smiffy must be smokin' da weed again. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Oh, Lord save us, look what the hounders are rivetted by now....

The Rothley Meeting - a turning point
tigger Today
McCann friends to be named as 'suspects' Sunday Express

Sunday November 4,2007
By Matt Drake

FOUR friends of Kate and Gerry McCann expect to be named as prime suspects over the disappearance of their daughter Madeleine.

But they weren't 'named as prime suspects', were they? It never happened; the whole story was total bollox.

Why do they think this garbage cost the Express, and others, hundreds of thousands of pounds?

It was garbage then; events have proven it to be garbage. So why are they even bothering with it? Do they think it is going to somehow cease to be garbage?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:52 pm

It was bad enough that The McCanns were made Arguidos IN SUCH HASTE. No one in The PJ was going to be stupid enough to add to that debacle.
Have these people got any brains at all? One between them?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:56 pm

Clearly not, as they are now regurgitating old stuff from Snap Your Neck Spudgun. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:21 pm

Tut tut!

The Rothley Meeting - a turning point
Tony Bennett Today

The entire sequence of events here is worth very close study.

.......No, it isn't actually. What is worthy of close study is what Bennett promised CR in February:

Tony Bennett
Monday 27 February 2012 at 1:10 pm

I informed Carter-Ruck on 23 February that I would be making no further comment of any kind about the reported disappearance of Madeleine McCann until after the conclusion of the committal-to-prison trial.

He's broken his word, yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:33 pm

What the hell has the so called Rothley Meeting got to do with any of them? And anyway, I am much more interested in The Houndation's Konferences.
Let's have an in depth discussion about them whipping that lot into a frenzy of Stalking and Abuse.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:15 am

Sabot wrote:
What the hell has the so called Rothley Meeting got to do with any of them? And anyway, I am much more interested in The Houndation's Konferences.
Let's have an in depth discussion about them whipping that lot into a frenzy of Stalking and Abuse.

Absolutely. Enquiring minds want to know.

Simon Hare didn't seem to know exactly what the Houndation stood for, other than the state of the sausage rolls. I believe it was referred to as a 'club'? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:32 am

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Absolutely. Enquiring minds want to know.

Simon Hare didn't seem to know exactly what the Houndation stood for, other than the state of the sausage rolls. I believe it was referred to as a 'club'? Pcorneater

Apart from the Stalking and Abuse, you have to laugh, Lily. I suppose it made them feel important. And even some of the Stalking was funny. Hiding behind lamp posts, and lurking in bushes. What a fool Bennett looked when that one came out.
And then 99% of The Leading Lights suddenly vanished into obscurity. I wonder why?

However, whatever it was they were plotting was the road to ruin.
Where is Grenville now? Anyone got any contacts in Wyoming?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:59 am

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:21 am

That's him, Jean Pierre. Last seen heading for Wyoming clutching a bundle of 60 Reasons Leaflets, approximately two years ago. I'm getting worried about him if no one else is.
He is married to the lovely Helen Something Green who stood as UKIP Candidate for somewhere or other, and lost her deposit. Wide Newspaper Coverage of her Stalking The McCanns didn't help.
She also forages for Mushrooms. This has led to some cause for concern in the apparent disappearance of her husband.
Sauces close to the family tell me that Tony Bennett always declines invitations to eat at her house.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:50 am

Here's the lovely lady:

xxxxxhttp://helenedavies-green.blogspot.co.uk/

She started a blog, after the PCC ruled that it was perfectly acceptable to call her and Bennett VILE SICKOS.

It rather backfired, though, as it was so unintentionally funny.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 29, 2012 11:53 am

The lady judge was described by Grenville as ‘young and very attractive’. He said: “She seemed to be far too young to be a judge on such an important and complex matter”. He said she intervened relatively rarely in the proceedings. He was told by one of the Portuguese that she was not selected specially for this trial; according to the person he spoke to, there was a strict rota for judicial appointments for trials and she was selected only on that basis. He also learnt that she was the daughter of one of Portugal’s most senior prosecutors.

Shocked Is Grenville always that patronizing? Also, what did Helene have to say about it? Pcorneater

I seem to remember that he returned from the US but Bennett didn't say very much about it. Hardly the resounding success that they might have hoped for. What the horses and cows thought about his leaflets, I don't know. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:01 pm

What the horses and cows thought about his leaflets, I don't know.
I understand they found the paper cheap and scratchy and went back to wiping their rears on the grass! Oh, and the ink came off when wet - no self-respecting bovine or horse wants a blue a*se!! LL Hahau rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:08 pm

The mothership re-programmed Greville; something went wrong with one of his chips of empathy which is why he went off the rails with all that pitchforking.

His erstwhile leader is desperate to find out what's going on with Gonc:

A libel trial, brought about by a great believer in the freedom of speech
Tony Bennett Today

justathought wrote:
as to the SY investigation there has been a big and abrupt change in direction.

REPLY: It almost sounds as though you might have some inside information, I am not aware myself that there has been such a change, though maybe Bernard Hogan-Howe has seen through all the 'spin' and is not willing - unlike his supine predecessor Stephenson - to bow the knee at the command of Rebekah Brooks

as to the trial date, I am sure that a contributor on here from Portugal can oblige, if not I will try to help

REPLY: Thank you, I don't think it will be easy to find the trial date, but if you do find it out, and IF I can find a Portuguese-English translator to accompany me, I may well go over there for the whole trial. After all, it will be one of the great 'FREE SPEECH' trials of the 21st century...and a case, ironically, brought by someone who swore to the Leveson enquiry on oath that he was 'a great supporter of the freedom of speech'

-----------------

'Great free speech trial'? Nothing like deluding yourself, is there?

Here's hoping he does trot to Lisbon, Ms Duarte will only need to point at him to demonstrate the harm Gonc has done.

And why doesn't he just ask his good friend Gonc when the trial is? It isn't as if it's a State secret or anything Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:12 pm

Helen Davis Green was also suspended from her job with The NHS while they looked into her behaviour. I have no idea if she was reinstated. But don't bother to inform me if she was because I am not interested.

The Greens were listed as living in two different places at the time, although I don't actually know why. Rumour has it that it was something to do with Toadstools. Who wants to risk being poisoned by their Full English?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:26 pm

I thought Bennett couldn't afford a lawyer, but he's prepared to go to Lisbon for at least four days, if not longer, and with a Translator in tow.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 12:33 pm

He can also afford winter hols in the Canaries, let us not forget. His idea of 'no money' does rather lack consistency.

He could have afforded several hours of top-class legal advice on the cost of his winter hols alone, but chose not to.

And then has the gall to beg off the state!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:01 pm

I would put money on him being better off financially than the vast majority of his sychophants. So why do they go on supporting him?
He can't possibly win this no matter what sort of legal help he gets.

I suppose he might be writing a book about his battle with the oppressive arm of The British Courts and the restrictions on The Free Speach of an Honest Man. That would raise a few laughs, although I don't think I will buy. I doubt I could face the boredom.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:25 pm

You notice how he is twisting, editing and distorting what Gerry McCann actually said at Leveson?

I would like to emphasise that I strongly believe in freedom of speech, but where you have people who are repeatedly carrying out inaccuracies and have been shown to do so, then they should be held to account. That is the issue. I don’t have a problem with somebody purporting a theory, writing fiction, suggestions, but clearly we’ve got to a stage where substandard reporting and sources, unnamed, made-up, non-verifiable, are a daily occurrence.

'Made-up' just about covers all Bennett's rubbish, doesn't it?

And:

where you have people who are repeatedly carrying out inaccuracies and have been shown to do so, then they should be held to account

That's Bennett and co to a 'T', isn't it?

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 29, 2012 2:44 pm

where you have people who are repeatedly carrying out inaccuracies and have been shown to do so, then they should be held to account

No matter how he tries to we-write what Gerry has said, he cannot change it to suit himself.

Another time when Bennett can be reminded that denial is not just the name of a river etc..... Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 29, 2012 3:17 pm

I don't know why they do this. It isn't doing them any good. Least of all Bennett. And Carter Ruck are more than capable of pointing The Judge to what has actually been said. So Bennett will just make an even bigger fool of himself if he isn't very careful.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next