JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid

+3
Lamplighter
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 Empty Re: Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid

Post  greenink211 Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:43 pm

I wonder if Bennett is fully aware of Portia's character? Wonderful ID to have chosen to play his or her games on that forum. Disguised as a junior lawyer what is her role in the new play "The Lawyer of Harlow"?

But is this Portia trying to save Shylock or Antonio in this modern take on the play? How cruel will she be to Shylock? How generous will she be to Antonio? And which of the proponents does she really love?

Finally who is playing Shylock? Who Antonio? Who Bassanio? AND who is writing the script?

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid - Page 4 Empty Re: Bennettt spinning like a wind farm over Legal Aid

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:59 pm

greenink211 wrote:I wonder if Bennett is fully aware of Portia's character? Wonderful ID to have chosen to play his or her games on that forum. Disguised as a junior lawyer what is her role in the new play "The Lawyer of Harlow"?

But is this Portia trying to save Shylock or Antonio in this modern take on the play? How cruel will she be to Shylock? How generous will she be to Antonio? And which of the proponents does she really love?

Finally who is playing Shylock? Who Antonio? Who Bassanio? AND who is writing the script?

The Vicar of Bray.

But that was in another country.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:20 pm

The Cristobell who's a hounder, and not the respected Admin of J4 sez, of their beloved Free Speach....

As a writer, it is a subject that arouses passions that would compel me to join marches

The bit about how she would also be compelled to break windows has been edited out by a mod.

Another Hounder noticed it before panic set in:

e: MCCANNS AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Woofer Today at 5:19 pm

I can understand your passion about freedom of speech and cover-ups Christobell - its something I would march for. You`ve probably still got time to edit the windows bit !

Whatever happened to all that Free Speach, then? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:30 pm

That didn't go down too well, did it. Any bets on someone flouncing?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:55 pm

Dead cert, Sabot....

Re: MCCANNS AND FREEDOM OF SPEECH
Cristobell Today

One of my 2012 New Years Resolutions was to become an anarchist. Probably not everyone's cup of tea, but I intend to go kicking and screaming against the injustices in this world, and if it gets me censored and banned, even in familiar forums, so be it.

Posters proclaiming 'enough of that sort of thing' really means jack shit in the whole scheme of things. I'm not advocating that people go on marches and smash the windows of capitalist establishments, heaven forbid. Even the most ferocious anti McCanns, when really riled, simply write stern letters to the Times and the Independent, under anonymous screen names, that will never be published. A very British protest.

I am still going for the whole anarchy thing, if the arthritis and dicky heart holds out, there's only 3/4 months left of this year, so I will cram in what I can and try to spare you lot reaching for the smelling salts, by confining my subversive exploits to my blogs

Anarchist my ar@e. You just know she'd be one of the first to whine if people who actually WORK for the 'capitalist establishment' pulled the plug on her electricity or broadband, and she couldn't post her cliche-infested blog.

Oh, and someone really should tell her what the 'most ferocious anti McCanns' actually do.

They threaten to firebomb the McCanns' family home.

They threaten to kidnap the twins to make Kate McCann 'talk'.

They threaten to attack Kate McCann in public.

Some of them even hide outside the McCanns' family home at dusk to take photos, stuff sicko leaflets through their neighbours' doors, vicious things like that.

You would think she would know that, wouldn't you, as she shares a forum with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:08 pm

I think she ought to take up breaking windows, especially with her Arthritis and Dicky Heart. I'd pay good money to see that.

PS. Has she been drinking do you think?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:12 pm

Yoyo asks:

Why pick out only TB to intimidate?

Might just be a wild guess, but it might have something to do with Bennett:

Trying to have Madeleine McCann declared dead

Stalking Gerry McCann all the way to the Houses of Parliament

Trying to have Gerry McCann sacked from his job

Stalking Gerry McCann in his place of employment

Taking his freak show to Madeleine McCann's favourite children's farm

Hanging around outside the McCanns' family home and taking photos at dusk

Pushing his nasty little leaflet through the McCanns' neighbours' letterboxes

Hiding in their friends' gardens and posting photos of their security systems on the internet

Stalking Clarence Mitchell to his place of employment

Stalking an elderly invalid all the way to his cottage in Wales

Hanging around outside another friend's property and complaining because it didn't have enough windows for him to peer in

Posting filthy, invented stories about the same friend

Compiling 'dossiers' (or stalking, as it's also known) about anyone connected to the McCanns, or who supports them

Attempting to interfere with police efforts to find Madeleine McCann

That do to be going on with?

If Bennett was a young black guy, and not an older white one, he would have been in JAIL long since for a good many of his revolting activities.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:56 pm

See he's got a new WUM in residence. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:25 am

So he does and he does sound familiar. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:35 am

Re: Petition for a public enquiry into Madeleines disappearance submitted
sharonl Yesterday at 10:10 pm

The petition calling for a full public inquiry into Madeleine McCanns' disappearnce, with power to summon witnesses, has reached 1099 signatures and has now been submitted to Prime Minister David Cameron. Our covering letter will be published shortly.

Excellent! How kind of the hounders to provide yet more proof of their obsessive hatred and stalking by handing their names and addresses over the the PM!

Jolly good show, chaps, keep up the good work! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:07 am

Target: 2.000
Sponsored by: Alan-Marc Logoa

You'd need a heart of stone not to laugh. biggrin

If anyone wants more chuckles, I recommend reading the sigs and the brain-dead forker comments....

More seriously, it is clear that some good people have been duped by it, and think it is a petition SUPPORTING the McCann family.

Which Bennett denies ever happens.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:18 am

this Sharon Lawrence (aka bennetts mouthpiece) is truly stupid, what makes her think that Mr. Cameron will take in consideration the crap from this Sharon Lawrence (aka bennetts mouthpiece).
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:19 am

a full review is now being conducted through Scotland Yard, based in the strong, reliable evidence, which proves, beyond any doubt, that the McCanns are completely innocent, that their daughter was abducted, which is the core of Scotland Yard´s review, that Madeleine McCann can still be found alive.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:24 am

Quite, Pedro.

And if Bennett thinks he is fooling anyone at the Home Office with his 'Alan Marc Lagoa' nonsense, he is sadly mistaken.

If it hadn't been for the well-meaning folk who signed thinking it was a petition to support the McCanns, he would have got less than half as many sigs as he wanted.

Compare fewer than 1,000 people supporting his nastiness, with nearly 70,000 supporting the McCann family.

Says it all, I think?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:27 am

Yes bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 08, 2012 11:56 am

This is ridiculous. There is never going to be a full public inquiry. It just isn't possible to amass all of the necessary witnesses, for a start.
This is just Bennett's idea of how to get The McCanns in The Dock, along with Amaral. And perish the thought of Amaral being called to appear at a British Inquiry.
It certainly wouldn't be possible just to question The McCanns and their friends.
In fact there is no way in which it could work, let alone the need for an Inquiry. Scotland Yard are doing a Review, and no doubt will have questioned anyone they thought necessary.
This is just another attempt to Publicly Try The McCanns. It isn't going to work. And I doubt it would even be Legal.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:19 pm

He's lost it....

Portugul [sic] run 'by a gang of thieves' - nurses paid 4 euros p/hour (£3.20)
Tony Bennett Today
http://www.ansamed.info/ansamed/en/news/sections/generalnews/2012/09/07/Crisis-Portuguese-town-pop-20-000-no-ambulance_7441685.html

'Portugul'? And why is he now attacking Portugal? Isn't that, well, xenophobic?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:35 pm

Perhaps that disgraced ex solicitor who wants UK taxpayers to pay the bill for him trying to defend his contempt of the High Court should look closer to home.

Our national minimum wage is not such a sure-fire guarantee of anything.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2011/oct/05/national-minimum-wage-pay-floor-enforcement

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:09 pm

I don't know what's got into him, Greenink, he's been carrying on a lot about Portugal being 'corrupt' recently. Maybe he's getting Amaral's excuses in early, or something?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:32 pm

Rob Flello MP ‏@RobFlelloMP
My thanks to everyone who has helped me with the Defamation Bill that now heads to the lords for them to drastically improve it.

That sounds like bad news for Bennett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Sep 12, 2012 7:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Rob Flello MP ‏@RobFlelloMP
My thanks to everyone who has helped me with the Defamation Bill that now heads to the lords for them to drastically improve it.

That sounds like bad news for Bennett.

It is bad news for EVERYONE who thinks that playing at online or any other kind of DEFAMATION is a "clever" use of their time or resources.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4