JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell

2 posters

Go down

Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell Empty Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell

Post  greenink211 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:20 pm

On your bike
Calls for Andrew Mitchell to quit after gate rant at woman PC

By TOM NEWTON DUNN, Political Editor and JAMES MILLS
Published: 12 hrs ago

Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell Am_pil11

BIKE row Cabinet minister Andrew Mitchell faced pressure to quit last night after it emerged a cop he subjected to a furious rant was a woman.

She was the first to get a dressing down from the millionaire over Downing Street gate access.

He then raged at one of her colleagues: “You’re “f***ing plebs.” Two women PCs had been shot dead in Manchester 33 hours earlier.

Foul-mouthed Mr Mitchell also warned the cops they would pay for failing to open the famous gates for him.

The Chief Whip — who launched a venomous rant at the officers after being barred from cycling through the security barrier — made his threat as he used a side entrance instead.

Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell Am_pil10

CONSERVATIVES' chief whip denies reports that he shouted and swore at a policeman and called them 'a pleb'

He bawled at the PCs, one a woman: “You haven’t heard the last of this.”

Fearing they would be disciplined, the Downing St gun cops immediately submitted a verbatim report to superiors. It included the Tory enforcer’s insult, “you’re f***ing plebs”, and “learn your f***ing place”.

Our new revelations, 24 hours after The Sun rocked Westminster by breaking the original story, come as calls grow for Mr Mitchell to resign.

Pressure was also mounting for PM David Cameron to step in and sack the 56-year-old.

Labour demanded Downing Street get to the truth of the affair — dubbed “Gate-gate” — as Mr Mitchell continued to deny using the word “plebs” to the officers from SO6, the Diplomatic Protection Group.

But the male PC he swore at most — and who filed the official report — stuck by his account. Met Police Federation boss John Tully said: “I know who I believe.” He added: “There is extensive CCTV coverage throughout Downing Street. There isn’t audio but I’ve no reason to doubt the integrity of the officers.”

Heaping on pressure, a Labour Party spokesman said: “Either the Chief Whip used appalling and offensive language to an officer going about their duty or Mr Mitchell is saying the officer is lying.”

Mr Cameron was forced to interrupt a meeting with officers in Greater Manchester yesterday following the deaths of PCs Fiona Bone, 32, and Nicola Hughes, 23.

The PM said: “What Andrew Mitchell said and what he did was not appropriate. It was wrong.” Mr Cameron insisted: “Police do an outstanding job. I am very conscious of the protection they give to me and my family and the work they do for everyone in public life.

“The police should always have our respect and support.”

Stories also began to emerge last night that suggested Mr Mitchell had behaved brutishly to subordinates.

Labour MP Grahame Morris said: “He has got form — he is a bully.”

A neighbour of Mr Mitchell in Islington, North London, said: “He’s a very rude and arrogant man. When we have disputes he doesn’t speak to us he sends letters on Parliamentary headed paper.”

t.newtondunn@the-sun.co.uk

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/politics/4551319/andrew-mitchell-faces-pressure-to-quit-after-gate-rant-at-woman-PC.html#ixzz27CQMZflX

Unless Cameron deals with this more seriously and sacks this THUG it would be totally wrong for any Tory politician ever to criticise any other person for abusing the police.

Why should any kid now think twice about effing and blinding at the police? Why should any of the scum on social media think twice about posting their filth if Cameron can only say to a Cabinet Minister who abuses the cops in public that he was a "naughty boy"?

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell Empty Re: Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:26 pm

Thanks, Greenink.

I've been following this, and actually found it hard to believe it was true. It would seem it is.

Agree, he has to go - and it's worrying that he achieved any status in the party in the first place.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell Empty Re: Cameron should sack Police Abuser Andrew Mitchell

Post  greenink211 Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:40 pm

bb1 wrote:Thanks, Greenink.

I've been following this, and actually found it hard to believe it was true. It would seem it is.

Agree, he has to go - and it's worrying that he achieved any status in the party in the first place.

There are other stories about the abuse that Mitchell has thrown around on behalf of himself and the Tory Party in the past.

Chief Whips are not the most pleasant people at the best of times but this thug beats the lot.

It would seem that Cameron has no problem with people abusing the police as long as they apologise (well as long as it is a mate of his from a posh school that is). If he does not deal with this urgently it will come back to bite him later.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:27 pm

This doesn't seem to be a one-off, does it?

Lucy Kinder, a Tory volunteer, claimed that Mr Mitchell had made an angry telephone call to her in which, she says, he accused her of 'betraying' the party.
The call came when he discovered she had drafted a newspaper article about about the Conservative trip to teach English to Rwandan teachers in August 2009.
Miss Kinder, then 21, claimed the MP then contacted her father, saying he 'did not blame' party members for threatening his daughter with violence'.
She told the Daily Telegraph: 'He was really, really angry. He then sent him a text which said: 'They are threatening her with physical violence and I can't say I blame them.'"

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2206484/Police-say-Andrew-Mitchell-yelled-Ill-job-officer-stopped-riding-bike.html#ixzz27DUp7ScL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Sep 22, 2012 3:29 pm

Boris Johnson says Andrew Mitchell should be arrested.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:31 pm

I don't see him hanging on much longer:

The husband of a policewoman killed in the line of duty has called for the Prime Minister to "take responsibility" for abusive comments allegedly made by Government Chief Whip Andrew Mitchell to an officer in Downing Street.

Government Chief Whip Andrew Mitchell is facing growing calls to resign as the row over what he said to police in Downing Street continues.

The Conservative MP has denied reports he shouted and swore at a policeman and called him a pleb, but is facing growing calls to resign.

Paul Beshenivsky, whose wife Sharon was killed on duty in 2005, told Sky News that it was time David Cameron intervened in the row.

http://news.sky.com/story/988170/mitchell-row-pcs-widower-urges-pm-to-act
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:09 pm

Well any further intervention now from Cameron will be seen as a climb down as he has already shown that he accepts Andrew Mitchell's behaviour as OK so long as he has apologised. And Mitchell did apologise (after a fashion) albeit including in that apology a claim that the police were lying.

So will Cameron be seen to be endorsing public verbal abuse of the police with no comeback for such behaviour or will he climb down from his high horse and accept that what Mitchell did is not acceptable from the likes of a public school snobby mate any more than it is acceptable from the yobs on the street?

I have a suspicion that he will stand by his snobby mate and be seen to be endorsing abuse of the police rather than stand up for decency and law. But I would love to be proved wrong.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:04 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/989314/tory-councillor-sacked-for-police-death-joke

Tory Councillor Sacked For Police Death Joke
David Stephenson made a joke about the deaths of two policewomen - in front of the wife of a serving police officer.

A Conservative councillor has been sacked after making a joke about the deaths of two policewomen shot in Greater Manchester.

David Stephenson was removed from his post on Erewash Borough Council in Derbyshire after his comments about PCs Fiona Bone and Nicola Hughes

The pair was killed last week in a gun and grenade attack in Greater Manchester.

Mr Stephenson made a joke about the killings in front of the wife of a serving police officer.

He said: "If you get 100 points for shooting one policewoman and 200 points for shooting two policewomen, how many do you get for shooting a lawyer?"

The woman told her husband, a sergeant with Nottinghamshire Police, about the comment and he complained to the council.

His joke emerged on the week anniversary of the deaths and as police in Manchester held a vigil to mark the shooting.

Council leader Chris Corbett said he was "appalled" and had Mr Stephenson removed from his post and blocked him from re-election.

He said: "I have taken immediate and severe action by removing him from his post as a lead member of the borough council and he will no longer serve on the council executive, to take effect immediately.

"It is not possible to remove him as a borough councillor as he has been elected to that position by residents in his constituency.

"However, his name has been removed from the list of approved Conservative candidates and he will not be allowed to stand for re-election."

Disciplinary procedures have also already begun over his membership of the Conservative Group.

Mr Corbett added: "As the father of a serving police officer myself, I am well aware of the hurt being suffered by the police force at present and know the worries experienced by their families.

"I apologise for the great upset this matter has clearly caused to all those involved."

Speaking from his home near Ilkeston in Derbyshire, Mr Stephenson said: "If I've caused offence to anyone I am really very sorry. I never intended to and if I could turn back the clock I would.

"I don't know the lady who made the complaint but I apologise to her for any offence caused."

------------

What is it with Tories and the police? Or is this just them being arrogant barstewards, as usual?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down