JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
What Gonc did with the family pet EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
What Gonc did with the family pet EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
What Gonc did with the family pet EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
What Gonc did with the family pet EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
What Gonc did with the family pet EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
What Gonc did with the family pet EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
What Gonc did with the family pet EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
What Gonc did with the family pet EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
What Gonc did with the family pet EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

What Gonc did with the family pet

4 posters

Go down

What Gonc did with the family pet Empty What Gonc did with the family pet

Post  bb1 Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:22 pm

Some of his fan club still seem unaware of what is Gonc's idea of treating departed, loved, pets with respect. Despite the fact that they all claim to have read his 'book'.

This is what REALLY happened, as told by Big Rock himself. It all happens in Chapter 7:

THE MURAT CASE

On May 10th, the crisis unit's meeting goes on until 2'oclock in the morning.

I receive a phone call from Sofia, who insists on my going home: our Shitzu dog is dead. She found it that morning, lifeless on the ground, with a head injury. She did everything to make sure the girls did not see it, but she didn't have the courage to remove him. When I arrive, everyone is already in bed. I place the Shitzu in a plastic bag, not sure about where I am going to be able to bury him. The ground is hard here. it's not easy to dig a hole and I hardly have the time for it. I decide to drop his remains into a bin.

----------

Having disposed of the poor beast, he then goes off to torment Robert Murat, finding all sorts of ways to smear him in his 'book'.

And please note the date:

May 10th

Now, I know his cult like to pretend that it was the McCanns' fault, but that simply is not true, as is glaringly obvious.

And because the Great Detective showed absolutely no interest in how the poor beast was injured in the first place, it is widely suspected that he knows perfectly well what happened, he himself having been the culprit.

I decide to drop his remains into a bin

Disgusting!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

What Gonc did with the family pet Empty Re: What Gonc did with the family pet

Post  lily Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:22 pm

I decide to drop his remains into a bin

Such reverence for life has Gonc. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 05, 2012 6:42 pm

It was obviously nothing to do with The McCanns. Who would have had the time to kill a dog? But the rotten arsehole did suggest that they might have done.
I don't know who killed his dog, and I don't actually care, but the dog was obviously the victim of a car accident. Probably by a drunk driver.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Fri Oct 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Sabot wrote:
It was obviously nothing to do with The McCanns. Who would have had the time to kill a dog? But the rotten arsehole did suggest that they might have done.
I don't know who killed his dog, and I don't actually care, but the dog was obviously the victim of a car accident. Probably by a drunk driver.

Yes Sabot, Probably by a drunk driver, the dogs owner, on his way home from getting p***ed vomit
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Oct 05, 2012 8:23 pm

Maggs wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Yes Sabot, Probably by a drunk driver, the dogs owner, on his way home from getting p***ed vomit

Well, we don't actually know, Maggs. But it certainly was not The McCanns, who can't have known that he even owned a dog.
However, Goncalo Amaral frequently turned up home a bit pissed, according to his Lovely Wife, Sofa, after he had been doing norty things with other stupid women. Oh My. And then threatening to kill them, like wot he threatened to do to The Lovely Sofa, she said.
Personally, I don't think he could knock the skin off a cold custard. But that is just my opinion.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down