JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mail: If Only.... EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mail: If Only.... EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mail: If Only.... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mail: If Only.... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mail: If Only.... EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mail: If Only.... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mail: If Only.... EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mail: If Only.... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mail: If Only.... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mail: If Only....

2 posters

Go down

Mail: If Only.... Empty Mail: If Only....

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:39 am

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2213651/Two-words-haunt-mum--If---.html

Two words to haunt any mum: ‘If only . . .’

By AMANDA PLATELL

There can be no mother in Britain more moved by the plight of little April Jones than Kate McCann.
Like April’s mother, Coral, Kate knows the searing pain of losing a young daughter she thought was safe. And she knows the torment of that constant nagging thought, ‘If only…’
If only she hadn’t left her outside. If only she’d been with her family.

Mail: If Only.... Article-2213651-04FD7BAC000005DC-0_634x352

Agony: Gerry and Kate suffered the cruel vilification of strangers who accused them of parental neglect

When Madeleine McCann went missing five years ago, the beautiful little girl was almost four years old — a year younger than April. Over the ensuing weeks, Gerry and Kate suffered the cruel vilification of strangers who accused them of parental neglect.
How could any loving parents leave Maddie and their young twins alone in an apartment in an Algarve resort while they and their friends wined and dined nearby, the critics asked.

Mercifully, Coral Jones has not been subjected to similar accusations. Yet. She and April’s father had allowed their daughter to play out later than usual as a treat on Monday, it has emerged, because she’d just been given a glowing report at a school parents’ evening.
The little girl with cerebral palsy often played outside with her friends in the evening. Locals prided themselves on their safe community.
Judging by the way that community has pulled together — hundreds of them searching for April — my belief is that the majority will think: ‘There but for the grace of God go I.’
For what parent does not have a tale of the moment they thought they had lost their child — whether in a supermarket, on holiday, or in the park.
The terrible truth is that no child is ultimately safe away from their parents, whether it be a luxury resort in Portugal or a rural idyll in Wales.

Reporters sent to April’s home town say the only words they have heard for days are: ‘Is there any news?’ Well, yesterday came the devastating development that police had arrested Mark Bridger on suspicion of murder.
But before the trolls take to the internet, let nobody doubt that whatever unfolds in the days ahead, April’s parents will be their own harshest critics. They deserve all the sympathy in the world.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mail: If Only.... Empty Re: Mail: If Only....

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:47 am

But before the trolls take to the internet,

Oh, they have already, Ms Platell.

We've all seen the vicious 'speculation' on not-Bennett's site and the hounders' sick 'debates' about April's family.

We all saw gillytroll attacking April's family last night - and not for the first time. The haters and forkers have been in troll heaven, making sicko remarks.

MOM OF TWO ‏@GILLYSPOT
@IWILLNOTGOAWAY @ian40james @MailOnline Both sets of parents get unquestioning approval of what have done. So odd in neglect cases #McCann

Do these things think the media doesn't see them? Do these things think the media doesn't keep an eye on sites like this one for an insight into what is going on in this part of the internet, and a summary of what the haters and forkers are doing, and who they are doing it to?

They needn't bother pretending they aren't being just as vile about April and her family as they are about Madeleine and her family, vultures that they are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:22 am

More trolls:

Re: MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales
ChuckieD on Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:45 am

Châtelaine wrote:
The past 5 years must have brought out the cynic inside: a 5-year-old girl playing outside at 19:30 in October?

Several children of the same age playing on bikes in 'limited light, if any' without any adult in the 'immediate vicinity' - just makes my blood boil, to be honest

-----------

Tiggertroll:

I'm not entirely 'happy' about this. I'm a little worried about the 'cute' photo as opposed to the other one - which is a normal photo. Again, from the cute photo it would be hard to identify her. Looking up and a flattering angle. After Maddie, Lisa Irwin and Tia, it's hard to believe these stories right away.

And I don't think anyone needs reminding of the vicious 'speculation' because April's mum wasn't crying enough.....

Anonymous said...
When a person sobs, his face becomes red and his nose becomes thick. Besides I did not see any tears on the mother's face and her eyes did not change.

Oct 4, 2012 1:53:00 AM
Anonymous said...
I also notice she dries up her eyes but she does not blow one's nose.

How about this vile remark from a self-proclaimed 'truthseeker'?

Anonymous said...
Mail online is funny.
Telling about the mother that for days is closed in her home, wating for news, and about the father who is not searching for April because he fears he is becoming blind and who did not join her mother at the TV appeal also because of his bad sight...hahahahahha!

The mother seems to have been taken by the police in a discreet car Thursday at 2pm.

---------

That thing finds it hilarious that April's dad is going blind. mad

Sick, sub-human things, the lot of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:29 am

No prizes for guessing who was mouthing off on fb,

Deborah Butler Yes Liz , poor girl , whatever she's gone through is parents fault for not watching her , if dad on sick benefit and they
Gain shedloads for neglect from fund then DWP will stop benefit, he was apparently at schl that night so y not help the mum with appeal ???
3 hours ago via mobile..

As usual, not a word of condemnation for the abductor. -
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:46 am

Trolls come in all shapes and sizes:

Re: MISSING APRIL JONES AGED 5......Feared Abducted in Wales
PeterMac Yesterday at 7:41 am

I wore my ribbon yesterday, but it has not worked. Is it perhaps the wrong shade ?
Are we sure all those vicars are praying hard enough ?
Was my vigil not silent enough ?
Why won't this mumbo-jumbo WORK ?

Some of them even pretend to be ex-policemen who, curiously, don't seem to know the custody laws of England and Wales.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Jean Aked ‏@JeanAked
@HighFlyingD I have already sent a tweet to @MailOnline asking them not to focus on #McCann http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-2213651/Two-words-haunt-mum--If---.html @ShutDownTheSun

Like they're going to care what some forker says about anything Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:59 pm

I gather there is a piece in the Times today about the pondlife who enjoy tormenting the parents of missing children, with the green-ink brigade of McCann-hating nutjobs getting a special mention....

After every anniversary or false sighting, McCann haters pop up online: conspiracy theorists who make birthers and Diana murder plotters look almost sane.

If anyone here subscribes, could they let us know more?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:30 pm

wise words of Amanda Platell.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down