JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE Empty MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 10:45 am

Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike? That's the dramatic new lead uncovered by British detectives. . . so why are the Portuguese police refusing to investigate?

Scotland Yard detectives have a list of 30 potential suspects
One of them is peadophile and child murderer Urs Hans von Aesch who killed himself in woodland
Von Aesch murdered five-year-old only five months after Maddie disappeared
But Portuguese police STILL dragging heels over investigation
By PAUL BRACCHI and STEPHEN WRIGHT
PUBLISHED: 23:46, 24 May 2013 | UPDATED: 08:22, 25 May 2013

Have you seen me? asks the little girl in the poster. The youngster is Madeleine McCann; not the Madeleine we all remember, but Madeleine as she might look today as a ten-year-old.
Her once-blonde hair is darker, the button nose has gone, along with those babyish chubby cheeks, and while the distinctive black ‘flash’ in her right eye — where her pupil runs into the iris — is still visible, it is not nearly so distinctive.
Behind this latest digitally created picture of Madeleine, now being circulated on the Continent, is renewed hope: that one day Madeleine’s parents will find out what happened to her, and so end perhaps the most enduring and haunting mystery of modern times.

That hope, if truth be told, had been all but extinguished, such were the shortcomings of the original Portuguese police investigation into Madeleine’s disappearance on the Algarve a few days short of her fourth birthday in May 2007.
Only now, with the intervention of an elite team of detectives from Scotland Yard which has been carrying out a review of the case on David Cameron’s orders, has evidence been properly accessed and analysed. It may be six years late, but at least this basic groundwork is finally being tackled.

The 30-strong squad working on the inquiry — codenamed Operation Grange — has identified 20 potential suspects, among them several Britons, as the Mail reported last week.
But who are they?
One of the 20, the Mail has learned, was a notorious paedophile who kidnapped and murdered a five-year-old girl in his native Switzerland less than three months after Madeleine vanished from the Ocean Club resort in Praia da Luz.

Urs Hans von Aesch, 67, shot himself dead after poisoning and sexually abusing Ylenia Lenhard.
Like Madeleine, Ylenia was blonde and blue-eyed. At the time Madeleine vanished, von Aesch was living in Spain, but he had visited the Algarve in the past and was known to have friends there.
Interpol twice contacted the Portuguese authorities about von Aesch, but information supplied by the Swiss about possible links with Madeleine was not followed up because senior officers in the Policia Judiciaria — the Portuguese CID — were wrongly convinced that Madeleine’s parents were implicated in their daughter’s disappearance.
The ‘very urgent’ messages from Interpol are there, in black and white, printed in publicly available documents in Portugal.
Unlike the Policia Judiciaria, however, detectives from Operation Grange did rigorously pursue this line of inquiry. Last year, they flew to Switzerland to probe von Aesch’s movements. He is still believed to be a ‘person of interest’.
Two other convicted child abusers — including one believed to be from Britain — who were on the Algarve at the relevant time, are also understood to be on the Scotland Yard ‘list’, together with a number of hotel workers and orry drivers.
Detectives are now ‘actively’ examining mobile phone traffic in the Praia da Luz area on the day Madeleine was last seen.
Although the Policia Judiciaria had this information at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance, they did not find out who the phones were registered to, even though ‘cell-site’ analysis is now a crucial investigative tool and the catalyst for solving countless crimes.
Had standard police procedures been followed back in 2007, it is conceivable that you would not be reading this article now, for the mystery of Madeleine’s disappearance may have been solved.
Nevertheless, Madeleine’s parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, are said to be encouraged both by the progress of Operation Grange, and recent events in the U.S., where three women who had been missing for a decade were found alive and well in Cleveland, Ohio.

They failed to ‘lock down’ the resort or set up road blocks because they assumed she had just wandered off. The apartment itself was not taped off until 10am the following morning, by which time dozens of people had traipsed through the ‘crime scene’.
Ash from policemen’s cigarettes would later be found among contaminated forensic samples from the flat. Not all the staff and guests at the Ocean Club were traced and interviewed. Those who were interviewed were not always properly eliminated.
And a photofit picture of an early ‘suspect’ consisted of nothing more than the sketch of a face with hair parted on one side but with no actual eyes, nose or mouth.
The catalogue of mistakes and official complacency is almost endless and culminated in a shameful shadow of suspicion over Kate and Gerry McCann, who were treated as suspects themselves until their ‘arguido’ (suspect) status was removed in 2008, the same year as the inquiry into Madeleine’s disappearance was formally suspended.
There were, declared the Portuguese police, simply no more leads to pursue.
Within months of Operation Grange being set up in 2011 — after Mr Cameron received a direct appeal for help from the McCanns — dozens of fresh leads had been identified.
The only British involvement in the case before this was that of Leicestershire police, the McCanns’ local force, who were responsible for collating all the investigation work carried out on behalf of their Portuguese counterparts, such as interviewing British witnesses.

All this evidence was later made available to officers from Operation Grange, drawn from the Met’s highly skilled Homicide and Serious Crime Command.
Two detectives first visited Praia du Luz in October 2011 and spoke ‘informally’ to staff at the Ocean Club. Colleagues are understood to have returned there up to ten times over the past two years.
Of particular interest were the numerous holiday flats, some of which were sub-let at the time the McCanns were staying at the resort. They have spoken to residents on the phone in recent months as well as emailing them questions.
‘When I spoke to the police they were asking about other crimes happening in the area at the time of Madeleine’s disappearance,’ said expat Christie Jones, who works for her family’s villa management company.
Two private detectives employed by the McCanns, Dave Edgar and Arthur Cowley, have also been interviewed.
‘They [detectives from Operation Grange] came to see me late last year about specific people who were of interest to them,’ said Mr Cowley, a retired detective sergeant, who lives in Holywell, North Wales.
One of those people, of course — according to a source close to Operation Grange — is the aforementioned Urs Hans von Aesch.
His exact whereabouts when Madeleine was abducted on May 3, 2007 are unclear. He was living near Alicante in Spain with his wife, but border records show that, driving a white van, von Aesch re-entered Switzerland on July 10.

Less than a month later, he used this vehicle to abduct Ylenia as she left her local swimming pool in Appenzell. The day after she vanished, von Aesch was discovered in woodland with self-inflicted gunshot wounds to the head.
Ylenia’s bicycle helmet, rucksack and a scooter were found nearby. All of the items contained von Aesch’s DNA. Shortly afterwards, the remains of Ylenia were found in a shallow grave in nearby Oberbueren, a 20-minute drive from the spot where she was abducted.
At von Aesch’s home in Spain, police seized diaries — in English — revealing his dark sexual fantasies about children and computer discs containing evidence that he had frequently visited child sex websites and forums on the internet.
Swiss police officers were immediately struck by the physical similarities between Ylenia and Madeleine, who had both gone missing within weeks of each other. They alerted Interpol which, in turn, contacted the Portuguese authorities about its suspicions on August 17.
When it did not get a response, it contacted them again on September 3. Again, there was no response, we were informed by sources in Interpol.
We now know why.
Just four days later, on September 7, Kate and Gerry McCann were named as arguidos in the Portuguese investigation. On September 11, police submitted a summary of their case against them to prosecutors.

Of course, there is a possibility she is still alive

Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell

In his report, Chief Inspector Tavares da Almeida concluded — without a shred of hard evidence — that Madeleine had died in the flat, her parents had hid the body, then faked an abduction and got their friends to lie to the police.

‘Kate McCann and Gerald McCann are involved in the concealment of the cadaver of their daughter Madeleine McCann,’ he wrote.
Could a police officer have made a more catastrophic misjudgement?
Meanwhile, Ylenia Lenhard’s heartbroken mother Charlotte believes her daughter was not von Aesch’s only victim.
‘I am convinced that my little girl was not the only one,’ she told the Mail. ‘I simply cannot believe that a man, at the age of 67, suddenly chooses to become a killer. It was in him all the time and I am certain he has struck before.’
Indeed, after von Aesch’s death, Swiss police re-opened inquiries into the disappearance of five girls who disappeared from the area in the Eighties, before he moved to Spain.
These include five-year-old Sarah Oberson, whose neat features and bobbed-hair are also reminiscent of Madeleine McCann, and who went missing in September 1985 when cycling to her grandmother’s house 50 meters away; doe-eyed seven-year-old Loredana Mancini, who vanished in April 1983 and was found dead in September of the same year: and eight-year-old Rebecca Bieri, who disappeared in March 1982 and was found dead five months later.
The police were unable to prove links between von Aesch and the missing girls.
Under Portuguese law, a case can be reopened only if there is new evidence.
Yet the senior Scotland Yard detective who oversaw the two-year-review of the evidence before he retired says it is ‘perfectly probable’ that information that could identify the suspect responsible for Madeleine McCann’s disappearance was already in the Portuguese files.
‘Of course, there is a possibility she is still alive,’ said former Detective Chief Superintendent Hamish Campbell. ‘But the key is to investigate the case and, dead or alive, we should be able to try to discern what happened.’
It is the very least Kate and Gerry McCann, indeed any parent of a missing child, deserves.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2330660/Madeleine-McCann-Was-Maddie-snatched-monster-killed-little-lookalike-British-detectives-uncover-dramatic-new-lead--Portuguese-refusing-investigate.html#ixzz2UIPifeJL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Last edited by bb1 on Sat May 25, 2013 3:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE Empty Re: MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 10:49 am

Some interesting comments-

Went on holiday to Portugal once. Never again. The Portugese we met were arrogant with an unfounded superiority complex and at the same time they rely on tourism as they have NOTHING else. I will not go back there. The same attitude I guess is prevalent in the police force; they know best and have no respect for others. Maybe that's why their backward country is going down the pan. - Ian , Newcastle, 25/5/2013 00:42===============Dear Ian, let me tell you one thing.....You are RIGHT!!! You are so right mate. And believe me, I speak the language. I'm Brazilian. And most Brazilians have to face the same sort of treatment when we go there to spend our $$ .After all we are talking about our sweet 'stepmother' land'. lol
- jose eduardo , London, United Kingdom, 25/5/2013 02:22

If you lookback at comments i have sent you in the past you will see why the Portuguese police do nothing , they are cotton , corrupt ,and lazy . They splendor time in coffee bars than working. And if they knew that i am criticising them my business in Portugal and I would be closed down so quickly. The problem with the British is they think Portugal is a sleepy little country,they are so wrong, a dictater in power for nearly 50 years, has left the population terrified of the police, that's why they never complain, why doesn't the .DM do an investigation into Portugal and the Billions of EU money unaccounted for..
- Phelim 1 , Orpington, United Kingdom, 25/5/2013 03:21

The Gonc Cult will be chewing carpets if their hatespam doesn't get printed.

Let's hope it doesn't, I suspect everyone is sick to death of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE Empty Re: MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 11:23 am

Anyone who still deludes themselves that Portugal is like other normal European democracies really should read this.

Miguel Sousa Tavares, the journo who so scares Team Gonc, is being threatened with jail.

What heinous crime has he committed, you may ask.

It's really serious - he called the current president of Portugal a 'clown'.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/lazer/tv--media/insultos-a-cavaco-podem-dar-prisao

Controversy: Miguel Sousa Tavares called "Clown" President
Cavaco insults can give prison
The writer and commentator admits it was "excessive" in his words.
Today, 1:00 a.m.Number of votes (6) Comments (20)
By: Teresa Oliveira

Miguel Sousa Tavares risks a prison sentence up to three years after you have called "clown" to Cavaco Silva in an interview with yesterday's 'Business Journal'.
The writer admitted, Lusa, who was "excessive" and explains: "I have no political consideration by Professor Cavaco Silva, as political, but I'm the head of state, whoever he is, and in that sense I recognize that I should not have said that ['Beppe Grillo? We already have a clown.'s called Cavaco Silva']. "
The words used by Cavaco Silva Sousa Tavares led to ask the Attorney General's Office to initiate an investigation, though already initiated by the prosecutor, by understanding that the terms are subject susceptible to integrate crime of offending the honor of the President .
Under Article 328 of the Penal Code, "who insulting or defaming the President of the Republic shall be punished with imprisonment up to three years" or "a fine of not less than 60 days" if "libel or slander are made by medium words uttered publicly. " This rule says that the process ends if you want to give up the PR.
Fernanda Palma, specializing in Criminal Law and columnist for the CM, without referring to this particular case, explained that "the tendency of the European Council is to avoid imprisonment by di-famação" as a matter of "conditioning of freedom of expression of thought. " In these situations, adds, "refers to compensation or other sanctions."

Why isn't Morais screeching about this lunacy? It's out and out Fascism. Politicians in Portugal must be sensitive little souls if their non-existent 'honour' is offended by being called a CLOWN.

Have they seen what Obama, President of the US, gets called by other Americans without him turning a hair? What the British royals get called without demanding people be jailed?

The Gonc Squad really do need to open their eyes and stop believing the crap the likes of the currently-AWOL Morais have been feeding them.

So much for her much-vaunted free speech in Portugal - call a politician a clown and PIDE will be after you.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 25, 2013 11:37 am

He'll be lucky if they don't shoot him.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 11:52 am

Doncha just love the sound of forkers screeching in the morning, Sabot? I wonder when it's going to dawn on them that they are nothing but Useful Idiots, manipulated by the remnants of PIDE?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 25, 2013 12:04 pm

The more you see the more Fascist the whole thing looks, Bonny.

A PJ Police Inspector commits Perjury and gets a suspended sentence, while his Victim get seven more months in prison because she couldn't precisely remember what was done to her, or by whom.
And if that isn't designed to shut up any complaint against The State, then I don't know what is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 3:29 pm

Re: CASE SOLVED, WE CAN ALL GO HOME!- Daily Mail 25/5/13 - Was Maddie snatched by monster who killed this little lookalike?
bristow Today

PeterMac wrote:
bristow wrote:
Quite a few comments from The Fail article saying that the story was covered in 2007, surprised they're allowing them through, although they haven't allowed my comment about the cadaver dogs or my link to their 2007 article.

They haven't allowed any of mine so far, even though I toned them right down.

I have, however, emailed the news desk.
news@dailymail.co.uk
with a polite reminder with the link, that they did it 6 years ago.

Good idea PM, I will do the same.

Brilliant idea, hatespam the Mail pretending to be members of the public, so they can then rush back to their home roosts to copy their own comments and announce, Tick tock, the tide is turning.

Don't they get it - the media know all about their tricks and are laughing at them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 25, 2013 3:41 pm

This might have been covered six years ago, but no one did anything about it, least of all The PJ.
Was he in Portugal at the time? He could well have been, but I am pretty sure that no one checked.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 4:32 pm

It's like a lot of other things six years ago, Sabot. It's all very well the forkers saying, Oh, that's in the files....but too much was just left unfinished, no doubt stamped NOT RELEVANT by Gonc.

It's clear that many of the Portuguese police did fine work - but it was all a bit pointless when the Great Co-Ordinator was only letting the investigation go one way - frame the McCanns and to Hell with the evidence.

Good point here:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1630.0

Re: Lies, lies and more dam llies...

The Yard have ALL the files, professionally translated. I shudder to think what horrors they have come across, leads stamped NOT RELEVANT when it's all but screaming at them that they should have been followed up.

Even a casual reader can see there was a nest of predatory paedophiles in the area at the time - and that's just the ones we know about. So don't ask me what the Great Co-Ordinator was playing it; nothing that could have helped find Madeleine McCann, that's for sure.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 25, 2013 4:48 pm

We all know from his book where Gonc's mind was going.

And what about the mess that was left on his desk when he was sacked?

He deliberately ignored anything that didn't suit him. This is just too disgusting to contemplate. It was all about him and his reputation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 5:05 pm

Ordinisrubricrucis ‏@ordinisrubri 3h
Pedro Passos Coelho 'strongly requests' attorney to reopen Madeleine #McCann inquiry and to investigate former detective Goncalo Amaral

I'll be glad when we hear something official; interesting though it is, gossip and rumours aren't solid enough....

ETA

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedro_Passos_Coelho
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 25, 2013 5:30 pm

I think we will probably have to whistle to see Amaral discredited officially.
And do we really need it? He is such a sad sack now.
Only half a Pension. He is a Perjurer. The Lovely Sofa has dumped him. And all of his money and property have been swiped.

Really sad. Too bad.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 5:36 pm

IMO, if Portugal itself was to make it clear he is totally discredited, it would lay bare the nonsense, lies and propaganda that has been emanating from Ms Morais and others for six years, Sabot.

Now, I realise this won't stop the hardline ticktockers, but a good few of them will surely stop, and ask themselves why they allowed themselves to be fooled by these people for so long?

Or is that too optimistic?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat May 25, 2013 5:53 pm

bb1 wrote:IMO, if Portugal itself was to make it clear he is totally discredited, it would lay bare the nonsense, lies and propaganda that has been emanating from Ms Morais and others for six years, Sabot.

Now, I realise this won't stop the hardline ticktockers, but a good few of them will surely stop, and ask themselves why they allowed themselves to be fooled by these people for so long?

A bit, but we do know of quite a few hounders who have stepped back, looked at the evidence with new eyes and realised they had been played for a sucker. It all depends on the mentality of the person, and whether they have the ability to say "I was conned, made a fool of." A lot of people are scared of stepping up to that particular plate, they are aye fearful of ridicule or, seeing some of the nasties among them, of being stalked or worse etc. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Sat May 25, 2013 6:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 25, 2013 6:19 pm

bb1 wrote:IMO, if Portugal itself was to make it clear he is totally discredited, it would lay bare the nonsense, lies and propaganda that has been emanating from Ms Morais and others for six years, Sabot.

Yes, it is too optimistic, in my opinion.. On both counts. And we are seeing the dying wails of a Banshee anyway.
Amaral is already discredited, along with Morais and whoever else. But they are the instrument of their own destruction. We have only exposed their lies, which believe me, we have done. This is what JATYK has always been all about, and why I am so pleased to have been allowed to join.
And Yes, I am pleased to have been allowed. You and me weren't always on the same side. But you trusted me, and I will never forget that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 6:25 pm

Only time will tell how accurate these tweets are, but I personally hope SY/PJ does bring Gonc in for questioning.

He's got some explaining to do - how on earth could he have made such a mess?

Sabot, I have always said we don't do anything - we just hold up mirrors.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 25, 2013 6:44 pm

We do really okay, Bonny.

And Gonc made a mess on purpose. But I do believe that he only did it because of The Cipriano mess and his fast fading reputation. And oh how I hope I am right about that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 7:07 pm

So, this freak was 'investigated' by Gonc, was he? I am none too sure, because all I can find is a series of letters to the PJ from Interpol, which sound increasingly concerned, BUT WHICH DO NOT APPEAR TO HAVE BEEN ANSWERED BY GONC OR ANYONE ELSE.

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/post104837.html#p104837

Look at this, from Switzerland:

National Interpol office

VERY URGENT

IP Lisbon, London Information for Lyon SG

With regard to Urs Hans Von Aesch, Swiss citizen, born on 11-11-1940, suspected of attempted homicide, child abduction, etc.

Missing girl Ylenia Lenhard, born on 18-11-2001 in Switzerland.

As mentioned in previous correspondence, the investigations underway conducted by the police from the Canton of St Gallen did not manage to establish any link to the case of the disappearance of the British girl Madeleine McCann.

The vehicle of the suspect Urs Hans Von Aesch (Renault Traffic, number plate A5472CT) is currently being held in an isolation area and laboratory examinations by forensic experts from St Gallen have taken place. DNA traces of the girl Ylenia Lenhard who continues to be missing were found in the car. We hope that some of the traces will be released and distributed shortly for the effect of verification.

St Gallen police urgently need to know whether the authorities investigating the case of Madeleine McCann in Portugal or in the UK would be interested in our remaining with the vehicle for subsequent investigations, however it should be mentioned that during the first urgent searches sniffer dogs and other persons entered the vehicle (using rubber gloves).

In case your authorities do not need the vehicle the St Gallen police wish to dismantle the vehicle completely in order to find any signs of evidence.

Please inform us as urgently as possible about your intentions with regard to the vehicle so that the St Gallen police can proceed to dismantle it.

We thank you for your cooperation.

IP Berna

17-08-2007

The Swiss police were doing it by the book - and were obviously very concerned.

SO WHAT THE HELL WAS GONC DOING?

Can anyone find anything resembling a reply, or an explanation as to why Gonc wasn't interested, anywhere?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 7:23 pm

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/OTHER_DISAPPEARANCES.htm

Fax

Date: 06-08-2007

To: The Coordinator of the Criminal Investigation

Subject: Madeleine Beth McCann

Text:

For your knowledge and related to the message from IP Berna about the suicide of the Swiss citizen Urs Hans Von Aesch, I am sending you the translation of the message received from IP Wiesbaden.

With compliments

GNI Chief

==========

So, where are Gonc's answers to all these messages? Not one seems to have been acknowledged.

And I have just notice a LIE on one of those subheadings...

63 - Interpol message faxed 3 August re: Swiss case of Von Aesch/Lenhard, noting that a possible link with the McCann case should be ruled out.

Should be ruled out? That is THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE of what the message says, quote:

Given the circumstances, the happenings indicated above appear to be definitely inter-related, neither should a possible link to the case of Madeleine McCann be excluded.

Do you know, I am sick to death of these flaming LIARS. What is it with them? What is it that they are so frantic to cover up?

And what did Gonc do with these communications from Interpol and Switzerland? Throw them all in the NOT RELEVANT bin?

He really should be brought in for questioning, to explain all this at the very least.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 7:33 pm

THE LIE:

MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE Pjlie1

THE TRUTH:

MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE Pjlie2
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 10:47 pm

...And thankfully, we don't seem to have any more nonsense from James Murray about witnesses who can see through walls in the Express tomorrow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

MAIL - LEADS PJ REFUSED TO INVESTIGATE Empty Mail: Maddie mystery of ex-soldier and his camper van:

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 11:43 pm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331016/Maddie-mystery-ex-soldier-camper-van-Police-contacted-Army-information-days-confirming-identified-new-persons-interest.html

Maddie mystery of ex-soldier and his camper van: Police contacted Army for information days before confirming they had identified new 'persons of interest'
While former guardsman Peter Verran has not been accused of any wrongdoing, the timing is significant
McCann family also wants to speak to him about his whereabouts at the time of Madeline's disappearance
By MARC NICOL and NICK CONSTABLE
PUBLISHED: 23:09, 25 May 2013 | UPDATED: 23:09, 25 May 2013
0 shares 0 View
comments
Scotland Yard is investigating claims made by a former soldier in connection with the disappearance of Madeleine McCann.
Days before confirming they had identified new ‘persons of interest’, officers from the Homicide and Serious Crime Command contacted the Army seeking information about Peter Verran.
While Mr Verran has not been accused of any wrongdoing, the timing is significant.

Sources close to the McCanns say the family also want to speak to Mr Verran about his whereabouts at the time Madeleine was snatched from the Ocean Club in Praia da Luz, Portugal, in 2007.

Ex-Guardsman Mr Verran first came to the attention of police in 2009 when he emerged to dispute the alibi of British child abuser Raymond Hewlett, 64.

Mr Verran first came to the attention of police in 2009 when he emerged to dispute the alibi of British child abuser
Hewlett was living in the Algarve just an hour’s drive from where the youngster disappeared.
However, in publicly pointing the finger at Hewlett, who denied abducting Madeleine, Mr Verran apparently neglected to mention the disappearance of his own camper van within months of Madeleine’s disappearance, or the fact he had been in Portugal.
Those details, disclosed in documents held by the Royal British Legion, show he sought emergency funds from the organisation after claiming his van and all his possessions had been stolen.
The documents also reveal he travelled through Portugal.
When Mr Verran came forward, he was interviewed by Leicestershire Police, and by private investigators working for the McCanns, as an informant.
Mr Verran told of a conversation he had with Hewlett in September 2007 after they met at a Moroccan campsite.

Hewlett admitted to owning a white Transit-style van around the time of Madeleine’s disappearance – the van was similar to one seen parked near the Ocean Club.
Hewlett, who died in 2010, said in a newspaper interview that a blue Dodge truck was his only vehicle at the time.
A source close to the McCanns said Mr Verran made no mention of his camper van being stolen, or the time he spent in Portugal, to private detectives working for the family. It is not known what the former soldier told police.

‘We’d like Mr Verran to explain these omissions from his interviews with us, and say when he was in Portugal,’ said the source.
‘It is potentially interesting that this information has now emerged and we will be discussing this development with police.’
Earlier this month, Scotland Yard detectives approached the Army seeking to establish the whereabouts of 50-year-old Mr Verran’s military records.

A source close to the probe said: ‘There is almost certainly an innocent explanation behind the theft of Mr Verran’s van and his journeys through Portugal and Morocco.
'But he challenged Hewlett’s version of events without seemingly admitting he, too, was in Portugal, or that his only method of transport vanished.’
The Met would not confirm officers had sought Mr Verran’s Army records. The Ministry of Defence declined to comment.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2331016/Maddie-mystery-ex-soldier-camper-van-Police-contacted-Army-information-days-confirming-identified-new-persons-interest.html#ixzz2UMJNKRa4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 25, 2013 11:45 pm

The forkers will be pleased; they'll have something new to moan about tomorrow. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 26, 2013 8:21 am

On rereading, this is still a silly story. Is the Wail hearing odd scraps from SY/PJ, and rehashing old stories to suit?

If so, perhaps they should stick to stories about Kim Kardashian's bum, or Honey Boo Boo's pet pig, and stop wasting trees.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 26, 2013 8:23 am

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?PHPSESSID=ec20977f8223bd3eeb37196461049b71&topic=1635.0

Quote-

If you want to see exactly what the Mail is capable of, ie deliberate lies, misinformation, made up stories, and so on there is a book called Flat Earth News by Nick Davies. I saw it mentioned on another forum, bought a copy and was gobsmacked at the whole chapter given over the the Mail and its antics. There is a list of all the libel cases against them and the out of court settlement they have made. So anything they print I discard immediately out of hand, they have a very bad reputation for distortion and downright deviousness.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next