JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett'

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 Empty Re: Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett'

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:31 pm

Win ‏@winnower
@ModNrodder @missypuddleduck @privatejourno No reports indicate Hewlett was part of any paedo ring. What do you based that upon? #McCann

Liar!

HEWLETT IN IRELAND
Part of a network of paedophiles that would hide out throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic
Took particular interest in Fermanagh because of its close proximity with the Irish border
Between 1991 and 1997 kept on the move from Cork, Donegal, Cavan, Sligo, Louth and Fermanagh
Visited at least nine counties
Spotted in Dublin, Kildare, Louth, Laois and Westmeath
Lived in Urris, Inishowen for an unknown time. "Inishowen councillor, Padraig MacLochlainn, confirmed the sex pest had lived in Inishowen. He said: "He had lived in the area, in Urris for a while. "This was in recent years, but I am not sure how long he lived in the area. "The person I was speaking to did confirm this. "People may not have been aware of his history he lived there for a while and then moved on."
1990's - Lived in Enniskillen - Hewlett caused alarm with local schools sending letters home to parents. The warning letter circulated by school principals described the man as “a high risk offender with every likelihood that he will reoffend”
During his time in the border county Hewlett investigated for the attempted rape of a nine-year-old girl in Co. Fermanagh
Chief suspect in two other attempted rapes in both Co. Down and Co. Cavan — where he was questioned over the rape of another nine-year-old girl after his then wife told the Gardai that she suspected her husband was the rapist.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett' - Page 4 Empty Re: Mirror: 'Madeleine cops looking at Hewlett'

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 26, 2012 6:33 pm

Good God! That is a WHOPPER of a lie - Hewlett's criminal record is actually ON THAT FORKER'S OWN BLOG:

http://raymondhewlett.blogspot.co.uk/p/raymond-hewlett-timeline.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:07 pm

It is all too likely that Hewlett was involved in some way. And he certainly needed the money. But this is in part what keeps me going. No one would ever have asked him to sell his daughter to paedophiles, and he wasn't daft enough to have been approached by such people who would do that. They will have known what he was, and they will have known that he needed some proof that it wasn't paedophiles. And apart from that, his wife is a big woman. Sheesh, she could have made minced meat of him in a stand up punch up. Even he must have been able to see that.
But he had no great concern for what would happen to the children of other people if it involved money.
I base my assumptions on the distinct possibility that he would never have been approached to sell his own daughter if there was no guaranty that the child would be safe.
Perhaps I am being naive, but he does appear to have refused to sell his own child, and then quite possibly refused to discuss it later for fear of what would happen to the rest of his family. Who knows what these people are capable of?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:47 pm

We don't - unlike the McCann-haters who seem to be experts on what predatory, violent paedophiles do.

IMO, there is an excellent chance that Hewlett had knowledge of what happened to Madeleine, it's logical. So why are they so desperate to defend him? It makes no sense - unless they are scared about what he might have known?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:28 pm

Sharon Lawrence ‏@5haronl
40 Q&As about how the Thompsons & Peter Verran helped #McCann to generate stories about Ray Hewlett and Madeleine

Hounders found fresh victims to libel, then?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:32 am

Another one protecting Hewlett:

Dr David Payne ™ ‏@DodgyDrPayne
@wotbutlerdid he had a sound alibi you cock. move on find the next "suspect" all the while ignoring Kate #McCann 's clothes reeked of corpse

1. No, he didn't.

2. No, they didn't.

Most odd, the way they are in deep denial about Hewlett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:54 am

Hands up everyone who believes that candyfloss wrote those 40 questions and answers.

biggrin

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:56 am

Using their own ready made excuses I expect. Always expect a Paedophile to protect a Paedophile.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:57 am

lily wrote:Hands up everyone who believes that candyfloss wrote those 40 questions and answers.

biggrin

I haven't even read them and I'm willing to say No.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:06 pm

lily wrote:Hands up everyone who believes that candyfloss wrote those 40 questions and answers.

biggrin

Not raising my hand....I've looked at them, and they are pathetic, typical twisting of the truth and falsehoods we've come to expect from them.

I would love to know why they are going to all this trouble. Note that they continually try to paint the 'gipsies' Hewlett hung around with as jolly, Ruritanian-types in horse-drawn caravans.

When they actually were like the kind of locusts who plague the UK and most of Europe nicking anything that isn't nailed down. They'd sell their own grannies for a kilo of cannabis.

I really don't know what the McCann-haters are playing at with this protection of Hewlett.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:09 pm

Can someone tell me how Hewlett used his Bank Card in Libson when he said he was at a market on The Algarve on that day?

And if I recall, it was another Algarve Convicted Paedophile who is said to have done this. But it isn't proof of an Alibi anyway because anyone could have used it elsewhere. Might even arrange this on purpose.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:16 pm

They have Bennett all over them. I swear he is not very cosmopolitan is he?

What's with his references to articles in the British media when he is happily using references from other media articles?

Oh and why does he keep with the 60 miles means Hewlett could not have been there nonsense? That is only about an hour's drive away if we believe him. Rolling Eyes
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:19 pm

Have you ever heard anything so ridiculous? That anyone could believe that it was totally impossible for him to have given his bank card and PIN to one of his family - or, indeed, another perv - to establish an alibi? Not all ATMs have cameras that work properly even now.

Anyway, which 'alibi' is it? He was all of 30 miles away earlier in the day, or he was in Lisbon? I would have thought that two contradictory 'alibis' would in themselves have raised suspicion....

And how do we know he was put under any kind of scrutiny at all by the PJ? I can't find a record of that anywhere; the only sources appear to be.

1. Team Gonc (disallowed due to criminal conviction for lying on oath).

2. Hewlett (disbarred due to being scumbag convicted child rapist).

The more the McCann-haters fall over themselves to defend Hewlett, the more suspicious it looks.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:21 pm

Oh and why does he keep with the 60 miles means Hewlett could not have been there nonsense? That is only about an hour's drive away if we believe him

Because he was with the rosy-cheeked, smiling, gypsies, innit? He only travelled by horse-drawn caravan. NOT.

Bennett seems unaware that they have cars and modern roads in Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:26 pm

I think you will find that it was another Paedophile who said he was in Lisbon and used his Bank Card.
Hewlett said he was at an Algarve Market and a friend filmed him, except she can't remember.
His wife said that he had No Alibi.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:34 pm

Bennett can only give Hewett the flimsiest of excuses. Mind you, how would Bennett know anything as he wasn't there with Hewett, was he?

Bonny, they have cars in Portugal? You shock me.........
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Maybe I should start posting 'Portuguese gypsy' stories?

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/tres-anos-de-prisao-por-abusar-de-adolescente

Three years in prison for abusing teen
The Court of Appeal upheld the conviction of Porto to three years in prison for a man who abused a teenager, thus rejecting the appeal of the defense, which called for a lighter penalty for accused and victim are gypsies.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/sociedade/justica-dispensa-crianca-gravida-da-escola-com-video

Justice waiver pregnant school child (WITH VIDEO)
I was twelve when she married (according to tradition Gypsy), thirteen when she became pregnant and now with fourteen freshly, will give birth. He attended the 6th grade at School carteado Mena in Darque, Viana do Castelo, but stopped going to school "because of the pain."

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/stands-burlados-por-falso-doutor

In fraudulent schemes, the detainee had the collaboration of several Roma people that handle the falsification of documents to use in granting the credits. The scammer then split the profits with accomplices. In other situations, the detainee arrived also creating fictitious companies.

Shootings, stabbings, incest, theft, scams, smuggling of drugs/arms/people, blood feuds - the list is absolutely endless.

Why the McCann-haters are pretending that Portugal has the world's only law-abiding itinerants, I do not know. But then, I don't know why they are pretending a convicted child abductor and rapist couldn't possibly have any information about a child going missing near to his squatting-site, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:03 pm

Why the McCann-haters are pretending that Portugal has the world's only law-abiding itinerants, I do not know. But then,I don't know why they are pretending a convicted child abductor and rapist couldn't possibly have any information about a child going missing near to his squatting-site, either.

Why, that would defy all logic wouldn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:10 pm

If they ever bothered to stop spouting the Gonc Party Line long enough to actually read the Portuguese press - well, they would be in for some nasty shocks.

For every genuine Roma, there are ten of these drifters who call themselves 'gypsies' - but they aren't. They are a plague, as they are in so many parts of Europe, being involved in every sort of crime imaginable and continually on the move.

Funny how Bennett never mentions these itinerant gangs, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:14 pm

He has always been selective, Bonny, as you know.

I'm sure he wouldn't notice those types of itinerants if they were committing mayhem near his home. Or would he consider it people having fun? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:35 pm

Maybe they don't have Itinerants in Harlow. But they might have one soon. Very soon. Tick Rock.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Nov 28, 2012 1:41 pm

Sabot wrote:
Maybe they don't have Itinerants in Harlow. But they might have one soon. Very soon. Tick Rock.

Eek Oh my.... Combover
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:28 am

Now a forker goes that extra mile to defend the child rapist:

Iv'e just e-mailed the Paper pointing out the glaring errors and trusting the Press will soon be unable to Print rubbish like this which is not substantiated. Hewlett's Partner and his children will probably get to know about this and since the man is dead he cannot defend himself.

What 'glaring errors'? There aren't any in the piece she's quoted. And I have no doubt his family are well aware of what the scumbag was like, what with his having physically abused some of them, having got previous unfortunate wives to give him false alibis, doing jail time for abducting and raping children, and losing one of his other children in an 'accident' the Spanish police were investigating when he died.

No wonder people want to know why the McCann-haters are going out of their way to defend the thankfully-dead piece of merde.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:49 am

Has that forker even considered that maybe the family want to forget what he did?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:50 am

Can you imagine what they would do to anyone else if one of their children had fallen out of the back of a van, and didn't even notice for several miles.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next