JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 18 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 18 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 18 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 18 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 18 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 18 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 18 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT

+7
barbiecar
Lamplighter
Maggs
muratfan
lily
rhodes
bb1
11 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT - Page 18 Empty Re: BENNETT GETS HIS DAY IN COURT

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Yet another unhappy hounder:

Your sarcasm does you no justice happychick - actually, nobody has bullied me at all - neither here nor elsewhere. I have felt for others who have been though, probably by people like you who resort to sarcasm. And, Jean, I don't know the website you are referring me to/recommending I visit/join, since I am a hardened 'anti' (and have been for nearly six years, on this and other previous forums) and am confused by your belief that I am a troll, WUM, whatever? Perhaps you could point me to a posting I have made, anywhere on the world wide web, which would indicate that I have anything but utter contempt for the McCanns? A posting like yours is just the kind of thing I mean - it is prevalent here - and so easy to do. Unless one happens to be part of the 'in crowd' (like you) then anybody and everybody comes under suspicion. It really doesn't make for pleasant reading. If you want a character reference on me, please ask parapono!!

YesterdayJean will definitely call him a TROLL for that. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:46 pm

Oooooh! A hint of discord in haterland? Not even mouth frothing hatered of a bereaved family makes a difference? Not even the 5 year old "I'm as anti as they come, I am" makes a difference? Pcorneater Pcorneater Pcorneater

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 7:55 pm

Nope. Clearly, you have to be urging Bennett on to martyrdom (from the safety of Spain) before you are accepted as a Real Hounder.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 15, 2013 8:04 pm

They really are something else. Everybody except the Bullies can see the bullying going on. But who cares? It isn't doing them any good. It just puts people off posting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:26 pm

Re: ***LATEST NEWS AND UPDATES FROM THE TRIAL HERE*** See page 40 for news of the date and time of the judgment
candyfloss Today

olipet wrote:
Bob, the replies have often been anything but a viewpoint.

I have not only had some of my posts deleted but have also noted these sarcastic, bitchy replies. Some to me - resulting in my not logging in or posting for a few days now.

That latest one suggesting we go to London to support TB and only then we will be received as a genuine poster, is really shitty.

I support TB but can't make that trip due to work. Sorry guys. But actually, it's sorry Tony. As that is who I support in helping to find justice for MM - not you.

I am really getting fed up with this now. I have not seen any really 'shitty' posts, there was one that stood out, which both admin and myself both came to the defense of the new poster.

I would be grateful olipet if you could send me this 'really shitty' post in a pm so I can see it please and who said it.

Now, I have said this before, and this is the last time I am saying it, I expect posters to partake in good discussion, treat others as you would like to be treated yourself, and remember you were once a 'newbie', and to any newcomers, please if there are any problems then pm me, or admin.

Any more of this and posts will be deleted, it is disrupting the threads.

Now please move on, I don't want to hear any more of this on the threads. Thank you.

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 16, 2013 9:38 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic3196-1875.html?sid=799e3d09ac8644f8e5a35c939573dc42

quote -

They also are duty bound to inform the Judge of the defendants previous convictions and to correct any errors the defendant may make in his own mitigation.

Don't think Bennett mentioned that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:46 pm

what is this? antis are being fed up of other antis?
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  barbiecar Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:34 pm

If that odious creature ends up in jail on Thursday, I'll eat my hat. The Mccanns' feelings will be taken into account by the judge, they want the man to stop, he said he would, legally promised he would. He didn't. They want him to, finally shut up.

barbiecar
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:43 pm

Odd how he didn't mention to his cult that Carter Ruck get the last word in court...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:59 am

bb1 wrote:Odd how he didn't mention to his cult that Carter Ruck get the last word in court...

Spot on Bonny.

Sentencing Procedure

1. A sentencing hearing will usually follow the procedure below:

The justice's clerk/clerk of the court will inform the court of the charge and the guilty plea or verdict.

The representative for the prosecution (you or a lawyer) will speak first. You will outline the facts of the case, including the statutory requirements, extent of the breach(es) and any injuries caused. You should highlight any aggravating or other relevant features, referring to the Howe and Friskies schedule. You may mention any mitigating features that you accept are present and, if necessary, rebut any others that you anticipate the defence may raise. You will draw the court’s attention to Howe and other legal precedents on sentence as appropriate (see ‘The role of the prosecution’ below). You should also apply for costs, providing the court at this stage (if you have not already done so) with a schedule of prosecution costs and the Friskies schedule.

The representative for the defence will then make a plea in mitigation for a low level of sentence (see ‘Mitigation’ below).

The prosecution has the opportunity to make any comments in return. Whilst it is often unnecessary to make any such comments, if the defence have strayed from the basis of plea as set out in the Friskies schedule, or have raised new and specific matters on which the prosecution can help the court, comments in reply may be appropriate (see below).

The court will pass sentence.

Costs will be dealt with.

I wonder if Bennett will find it in himself to be humble enough actually to follow court procedure? Or will he base his plea on a libel defence - as he persistently did during the trial.

Pcorneater

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18