JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach?

+4
muratfan
Sabot
lily
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? Empty Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach?

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:33 am

If everybody report @muratfan as spam hes account will be shut down ! I've done it with all my tweeter accounts ! That will speed the prosess ! Go to his account and push the report button !

All my tweeter accounts? How many does the hounder have?

They really don't help themselves, do they? Oh, and most people would have missed the Star story, if they hadn't worked themselves into such a frenzy over it.

They really are their own worst enemies.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? Empty Re: Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach?

Post  lily Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:38 am

Don't forget that these are the people that Bennett was concerned would make him look silly in court.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach? Empty Re: Thought the Hounders liked Free Speach?

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:40 am

SUE their butts off TONY!
jeanmonroe Today at 1:11 am

He hasn't got a leg to stand on.

Because the Star rectified their error promptly.

It's them who have taken screenshots and are spreading it everywhere, not the Star.

It's going to be on the internet forever now, thanks to them. It's their fault it is now immortalised, not the Star's.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:43 am

That's their nature, Bonny. Cannot see the consequences. Never mind, Bennett will understand.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:48 am

I didn't see the original, Lily. I wouldn't have known anything about it...

IF THEY HADN'T POSTED COPIES EVERYWHERE WITH SHRIEKS OF OUTRAGE.

Do they understand NOTHING? It went from the Star database pretty quickly; it's them who are spreading it now.

Do they think those busy little bots aren't picking up their handiwork? I really am staggered, yet again, at their ignorance.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:54 am

Their complete lack of understanding of worldly affairs has brought everything into sharp focus. I knew that some may be poorly educated but I didn't know it was this bad.

They will never see the truth in Madeleine's case because they are not able to process the information correctly.

It's a losing battle with them. You cannot make them suddenly bright enough to understand everything that has gone on. It's just not possible.

Bennett himself obviously knew that as he even had to talk to them about how to behave regarding toilets, for crying out loud.

Shocked Shocked Shocked
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 11:56 am

How STUPID are they?

e: Somebody had better explain this!
jeanmonroe Today at 2:27 am

Looks like Daily Star have Whooshed clunked it!

Too little too late!

No, in very good time, and the correct thing to do. Their actions meant it was no longer on their database, and therefore no longer on the internet.

It's the Bennett fan club who have put it BACK on the internet, which means it is going to be available on Google for eternity.

It's THEM who are spreading it....oh, why bother? They can't grasp anything as difficult as that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:00 pm

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo
Lise Gimre 'Im still laughing at comment about cat litter tray, would be great with a picture of cat loading a shit in Gerrys face'. #mccann

What disgusting low-lives the McCann-haters are. No wonder they can't grasp how google works.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:10 pm

I think that is how I imagine most of them to be, Bonny. Low lives.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:19 pm

What a hoot. Bennett will have to sue The Hounders and Redsquare for this. The Star can't be held responsible. Even we knew it was a mistake.
But with friends like The Hounders, who needs enemies.
Poor, poor Bennett. In his hour of defeat they have plastered his face all over The Internet as a Suspected Paedophile for all time. What will his grandchildren think when they are old enough to research Granddaddy?

Thanks, Hounders. Even we would not have done what you have just done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:22 pm

I've seen smarter plankton, Lily. Their total inability to grasp that the Star quickly rectified their error is staggering.

The vast majority of readers simply would not have seen it in the wee small hours - I certainly didn't.

Indeed, I would never have seen it at all - if they hadn't screengrabbed it and spread it everywhere for the bots to scoop up. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

It's them who are doing the damage to Bennett's already very tarnished reputation, not the Star - but they don't seem to be able to process that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:23 pm

kim ‏@zante03
u have 2 laugh when #mccann FILES saves the Star pic of Bennett with CYRIL SMith headline so more peeps can c it. welldone NIGEL REDSQUARE

Precisely.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:31 pm

Well done to the brilliant Researchers of hell hole. Way to go! Bennett must be proud of you. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:36 pm

The Star can be able top prove it removed the photo, and at what time. Think also it will be able to tell when bots crawled through and put it on the net, usually takes between 6 and 12 hours.
So no time for it to get on Google, even if it appeared now, there would be nothing to show. So it will be proved that the hounders managed to spread it all by themselves.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:40 pm

In the wee small hours, Lily, it had been seen by a handful of people - all of whom appear to be McCann-haters with nothing better to do (like sleeping).

It was removed by the Star, which should have been the end of the story - except those walking brain donors are now spreading it everywhere on the internet, which means it's going to be google-able until the Day of Judgement.

And it is entirely their own fault.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:46 pm

Oh look, Butler's spreading it, too, and emailing Tone:

https://twitter.com/BrenR1958/status/299498441673936896/photo/1

According to that, it was removed at TWO AM.

And it would never have been seen again - if it hadn't been for Bennett's 'friends'. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh look, Butler's spreading it, too, and emailing Tone:

https://twitter.com/BrenR1958/status/299498441673936896/photo/1

According to that, it was removed at TWO AM.

And it would never have been seen again - if it hadn't been for Bennett's 'friends'. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/oh-my-goodness-bennetts-followers-are.html
biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:56 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Feb 07, 2013 12:57 pm

I suspect they may have seen the letters VIP and then TB's picture and looked no further.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:02 pm

With 'friends' like these, Bennett really doesn't need enemies....

Meanwhile, the latest banee from Bennett's home roost arrives on MM...

Just got banned from Haverns
C.Edwards
Allegedly for being sarcastic to someone asking about cctv footage. In reality probably because I haven't been tugging the relevant forelock enough. Oh well, onwards and upwards. If you have to be sycophantic to be on there, I'd rather not bother. Why be so hostile just because I don't toe the party line

Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:02 pm

Butler's finally got her revenge for the Kirwan solicitors and the cheque book/bank account Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau Hahau
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:08 pm

I would never have seen it if Bennett's 'friends' hadn't spammed it everywhere. If he feels like suing anyone, he'll need to start with them.

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:12 pm

Remember this exchange between the latest banned Truthseeker and Bennett?

The four top London libel lawyers now lined up to crush a pensioner from Harlow
Tony Bennett on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:51 pm

C.Edwards wrote:
I think the point is that these proceedings are for establishing whether there was contempt. It's nothing to do with the veracity or otherwise of anything the McCanns may or may not have said...

C.Edwards, I can truly say that that is one of the most incredible statements I have ever seen on any forum, certainly about this case, let alone just on this forum. Otherwise, I am just speechless...so will let others give voice...

---------------

And what did Judge Tugendhat have to keep telling Bennett?

That it was NOTHING to do with the McCanns, and everything to do with whether or not Bennett had committed contempt of court.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Feb 07, 2013 1:13 pm

bb1 wrote:With 'friends' like these, Bennett really doesn't need enemies....

Meanwhile, the latest banee from Bennett's home roost arrives on MM...

Just got banned from Haverns
C.Edwards
Allegedly for being sarcastic to someone asking about cctv footage. In reality probably because I haven't been tugging the relevant forelock enough. Oh well, onwards and upwards. If you have to be sycophantic to be on there, I'd rather not bother. Why be so hostile just because I don't toe the party line

Pcorneater

Re: Report from McCanns v Bennett 6 Feb 2013

Post sombrero Today at 12:32 pm
C Edwards - Well done for the best commentary of the proceedings and your view on the situation. I had a friend in Court who agrees 100% with what you have said.

C Edwards crime may have been to make a fairly sensible, lucid and accurate post on Haverns website. Such things are not allowed.

xxxhttp://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t6478p100-report-from-mccanns-v-bennett-6-feb-2013

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:09 pm

bb1 wrote:I would never have seen it if Bennett's 'friends' hadn't spammed it everywhere. If he feels like suing anyone, he'll need to start with them.

rofl rofl rofl

I wouldn't have seen it either if it wasn't for BUTLER and LAFFIN tagging my name on Twitter in the early hours. Obviously it was on my mentions this morning and wondered, "Why the hell do they think I am writing for The Star?" as Laffin put it.

So I looked and there you are the rest is history, and all the haters own doing
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next