JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts?

+4
crazytony
Sabot
lily
bb1
8 posters

Go down

When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? Empty When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts?

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:00 am

I ask, because, as with the Gonc fund, C.O.L.D seems to be shrouded in mystery - there has been nothing resembling an update on the Gonc fund for years now.

It now appears that the hilariously-named Campaign for Oppressed Libel Defendants is paying out to Bennett:

Tony could still be facing huge costs as a result of this case, the committee of the COLD campaign have agreed to assist his wife and family in light of what they must be going through at the moment.

All rather vague, isn't it? Maybe an Expert in Everything like Ena O' Forker should take a look at the COLD accounts, make sure there is no wrongdoing?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? Empty Re: When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts?

Post  lily Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:03 am

Absolutely. Let's face it, since they are so terribly concerned about accounts being correct, it would also apply to them.

Wouldn't it be hypocritical if it did not?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts? Empty Re: When will the hounders publish the COLD accounts?

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:08 am

It sounds to me as though they will be dishing out Food Stamps. Or Postage Stamps. Depending on what Bennett did with all those stamps he got.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:15 am

Did you notice something else she said?

I was informed that there was also a McCann supporter there, Justine Speer, I am not aware of any other McCann supporters being present but I stand to be corrected.

0/10 for observation, if she failed to notice just how many of the good guys were in court - how does she think we know what REALLY happened?

Not to mention those of us who couldn't attend watching the comings and goings on webcam.

PS - Who the H*ll is Justine Speer?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:20 am

Oh, I ged it. They can't admit to giving money directly to Bennett in case Carter Ruck claim it as part of his income.
And doesn't it ever sniff of The Madeleine Fund and help to The McCann Family that they all so often shriek about.

PS. Are they paying Bennett's Mortgage? If he's got a Mortgage.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:23 am

Probably pay to keep his shopping trolley roadworthy. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:27 am

Strange how the cold site has disappeared, have they emptied the account for Bennett?
Oh and, have they informed the IRS and courts of the funds. Bennett did say to the judge about the lack of monies, did he not?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:31 am

He/the Madeleine Foundation does not have charity status does he?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:38 am

I am unsure how it works in UK but, if Bennett is fined and is unable to pay; can't the courts go after the Cold Fund?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:43 am

I think so, Tony, I am not 100% sure. And remember that line in the hounderrules?

8. The Board of Directors reserves the right, however, to call on members for further membership fees should that prove necessary.

Fools, money, soon parted?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:51 am

bb1 wrote:I think so, Tony, I am not 100% sure. And remember that line in the hounderrules?

8. The Board of Directors reserves the right, however, to call on members for further membership fees should that prove necessary.

That's right Bonny. This should be interesting. biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:57 am

The answer is no. Apart from anything else he does not have any beneficial interest.

People who support a defendant financially, to enable him to mount a defence or provide for his family, cannot face a call for further funds in the event of an award of costs or damages.

This does not however apply to those supporting a claimant or plaintiff. In the event that they lose, and costs are awarded against them, they could (potentially) face a call for further money.

The reasons for the distinction are pretty obvious.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:04 pm

Thanks, Jean-Pierre. I am sure they would be pleased to carry on pouring money down the drain even if there WAS a risk of penalties to themselves - they seem to have taken leave of their senses.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:13 pm

bb1 wrote:I think so, Tony, I am not 100% sure. And remember that line in the hounderrules?

"Fools, money, soon parted"

I am familiar with this expression. What interests me, though, is how they got together in the first place.......

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:16 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:The answer is no. Apart from anything else he does not have any beneficial interest.

People who support a defendant financially, to enable him to mount a defence or provide for his family, cannot face a call for further funds in the event of an award of costs or damages.

This does not however apply to those supporting a claimant or plaintiff. In the event that they lose, and costs are awarded against them, they could (potentially) face a call for further money.

The reasons for the distinction are pretty obvious.
Thanks Jean-Pierre.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:24 pm

So, what's happened to the COLD site?

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post149620.html?sid=23136e46f3290d2e5bb5b9a2219187e3#p149620

Sounds like Ena O' Forker needs to Forensically Investigate their accounts. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:32 pm

sardinehater wrote:

Is there a way of contributing to the Cold Campaign? I tried the link under your post but the website seems dead.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention, it would seem that the web hosts are currently updating their servers. We are trying to sort this out will let you know when the website is up and running again.

What bad luck, it being offline just at this minute. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:44 pm

Is that why there is only a cache page?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:46 pm

Now now, Tony, don't you start doing all that 'logic' stuff on the hounders, you know they can't handle it.

Why, they idolise the idiot who sold a Reasons to Carter Ruck.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/i-have-read-it-all-now-bennett-sold.html

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Oops, there go my ribs again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Now now, Tony, don't you start doing all that 'logic' stuff on the hounders, you know they can't handle it.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/i-have-read-it-all-now-bennett-sold.html

rofl rofl rofl rofl

Err tony there is an 'i' in D*ckhead or was that a deliberate mistake? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:20 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
bb1 wrote:Now now, Tony, don't you start doing all that 'logic' stuff on the hounders, you know they can't handle it.

rofl rofl rofl rofl

No mistake, I was being polite rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:21 pm

crazytony wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:

rofl rofl rofl rofl

No mistake, I was being polite rofl rofl rofl rofl
rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  rhodes Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:24 pm

don't tell me, there is another one of those mysterious fires at the server place like there was when the 3A's first database stealing first happened.......these things always happen at pivotal moments don't they?
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:26 pm

Yes, when in doubt, pretend your server is mysteriously 'offline'. Or, if you want to really fool the paranoid loonies who are devoted to you, take it offline yourself and pretend there has been a DOS attack.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:57 pm

I think the site is now available again. I've no idea whether what was posted on Havern's forum bears any resemblance to truth or there was some other reason for the site being down just as Bennett's big moment in court was taking place.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down