JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television

+8
Pedro Silva
Jean-Pierre.t50
rhodes
muratfan
crazytony
lily
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television Empty Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:03 pm

Remember what he said to the BBC? About stopping his campaign against the McCanns? Remember the 'sincere apology'?

Tony Bennett I’m sorry for the distress I’ve caused to them. Ermm, I realised that its, erm, caused them stress.

Remember:

Quentin Rayner Tony Bennett says the case may well have also cost him his marriage. He’s pledged never to speak publicly again about the McCanns.

Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television Bennettrevoke

Absolutely shameful - but no surprise to anyone here.

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television Empty Re: Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:10 pm

He is absolutely stark, staring mad. They will have to lock him up in the end.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television Empty Re: Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:12 pm

I know, Sabot, he's heading for a jail cell. And he has just proven, yet again, that his word is worthless. His apologies and promises of only a few days ago are all a matter of public record - and he's broken his word already.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Well, you all said it would happen. I just hoped that he wouldn't. Certainly not this soon.

What I want to know now is can The Judge refuse to lift The Undertakings as they were voluntary to begin with?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:36 pm

It's Bennett, so it won't be the truth. Judge T. showed no sign of doing any such thing last week, he even refused to repeat most of Bennett's vile allegations.

Still, nice of Bennett to let the judiciary see for themselves how worthless his word is, isn't it?

Tony Bennett I’m sorry for the distress I’ve caused to them. Ermm, I realised that its, erm, caused them stress. Ermm, and I hope that the way forward I’ve suggested to, erm, their solicitors will result in, erm, both of us drawing a line under the, er, situation.

Is it safe to assume that CR told him to go forth and multiply?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:47 pm

How are The McCanns supposed to defended Bennett's Libel when we all know he is bordering on bankrupt already, and certainly will be totally wiped out by the time he has settled this last lot of Costs.
Surely there is no Law that will allow Bennett to do this when his victims have no chance of restitution.

There has to be another way to deal with him because at the moment he is taking the piss.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:06 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos
Mr Justice Tugendhat ruled that one day be set aside to hear my application to vary 3 undertakings in #McCann v Bennett: will be after 2 May

Isn't he just? Ah well, now the High Court can see how worthless his words are. I don't think he's going to stop until a cell door clangs behind him, he seems to have NO respect for the law whatsoever.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:58 pm

I hadn't seen this before.

http://regretsandramblings.com/2013/02/23/bennett-after-sentencing-at-high-court/

Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television Bennettfbposting

Apparently, he only posted that four days ago - and he's off again already.

Oh, and he wouldn't know a 'fact' if he ran over one with his shopping trolley.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:10 pm

I apologize but I didn't give my take on his body language on BBC TV.

He was so thrilled to be on TV (the way he smiled grimaced for the camera). He sounded completely disingenuous. I thought he was not going to honor his word because he has no honor in his body.

In other words, he came across as a bullsh*tter extraordinaire.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:19 am

In the course of his current boasting about whatever it is he thinks is going to save his sorry hide, Bennett crows:

*****REMOVED OUT OF RESPECT TO THE HIGH COURT****

Does anyone actually need any more evidence that not a word Bennett says is to be trusted?

What happened to getting back into the bosom of his family?

What happened to ceasing his anti-McCann vendetta?

What happened to the apology he made in front of the BBC cameras?

He didn't mean a single word of it, did he?

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:21 am

And yoyo muses:

I wonder what basis the Judge will use to decide whether or not to lift the stay.

Lift the stay? He's more likely to send Bennett straight to jail, for this display.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:56 am

Surely the only evidence that can be presented is the Portuguese Attorney General's ruling?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:58 am

bb1 wrote:And yoyo muses:

I wonder what basis the Judge will use to decide whether or not to lift the stay.

Lift the stay? He's more likely to send Bennett straight to jail, for this display.

Yes indeed. To Pentonville. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:01 pm

Strange once again Bennett has decided to miss a couple of pages off, and quite a lot of info if again.. Cutting the paperwork doesn't work....
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:02 pm

crazytony wrote:Surely the only evidence that can be presented is the Portuguese Attorney General's ruling?

That's the only one that matters, Tony. I really don't know why it is so hard for them to grasp this.

It doesn't matter what a convicted perjurer has to say.

It doesn't matter what a convicted torturer has to say.

The Attorney General had the final word on the subject. And they can all twist, spin and weasel as much as they want, he cleared the McCanns.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:03 pm

A fool and his money are easily separated
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:26 pm

They keep insisting on overlooking that part as it's not what they want to hear.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:38 pm

IMO, it's just a matter of time before his suspended sentence becomes active. His arrogance seems to know no bounds, he's demonstrated that not a word he says is honourable or trustworthy, and he appears to have no respect whatsoever for the law.

There's only one way this is going to end - with Bennett in Pentonville.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:43 pm

The man appears to believe he can walk on water; he is in for one hell of a shock when he finds out he is actually walking on a hidden sand-bar.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:47 pm

Well he will be in the right place in Pentonville. Look who else was there....

John Reginald Halliday Christie
Murderer
John Reginald Halliday Christie, born in Halifax, West Yorkshire, was a notorious English serial killer active in the 1940s and early 1950s. Wikipedia
Born: April 8, 1899, Halifax
Died: July 15, 1953, HM Prison Pentonville

Bennett already going back on promise he made on BBC Television Z
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 12:52 pm

Christie looks tidier.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 27, 2013 1:15 pm

bb1 wrote:Christie looks tidier.....

Shocked So he does.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:08 pm

Remind you of anyone

The ghost of the infamous Dr Hawley Crippen has been seen at Pentonville Prison where he was hanged in 1910 for the murder of his wife. His bespectacled, sorrowful figure has apparently been witnessed standing over his unmarked grave, complete with a bent, crooked neck.
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:17 pm

Eek mf. He's probably waiting for Bennett......... biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:55 pm

Bennett sez:

The sequence of events is as follows.

On 18 February I put forward a genuine offer to withdraw from all further legal action in pursuit of my application to vary the undertakings, etc., in exchange basically for the McCanns reducing their costs bill drastically so as not to make me bankrupt.

Carter-Ruck replied the following day saying they were 'interested' in a possible settlement along the lines I suggested but would wait until after the hearing on 21 February.

At the hearing on 21 February C-R asked the judge for a delay of 21 days to see if the parties could reach a settlement. Mr Justice Tugendhat therefore ordered the case to be listed for hearing if no agreement could be reached by Thurdsay 14 March.

If there is to be a hearing of my application to lift the 'stay' on the libel proceedings, there has to be an exchange of evidence first - and the judge has ordered that to be done during March and April.

On 22 February I visited C-R's offices, provided them with a 'Statement of Means' (capital and income) and reiterated my willingness to reach an agreement along the lines suggested.

To date there has been no further response from C-R.

Accordingly, and until such time as there is a settlement, naturally I must continue to prepare for the hearing in May. I have to submit my evidence in writing first. Then C-R have three weeks to respond.

'Genuine offer'? Does he seriously think anyone with a functioning brain cell is going to believe a word he says after his antics of the past couple of days?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 17 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next