JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment

3 posters

Go down

Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment Empty Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:35 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/1057673/woman-pleads-guilty-to-facebook-harassment

Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment

Donna Wright pretended she was a girl who went missing more than 30 years ago and sent Facebook messages to her family.

A woman has pleaded guilty to using Facebook to harass the family of a girl who went missing from a British army base in Germany more than 30 years ago.

Donna Wright, 33, from Spennymoor, County Durham, admitted to sending messages to the family of Katrice Lee on the social networking site.

Wright claimed to be the girl, who went missing in November 1981, and then continued to harass the family even after a DNA test had proved she was not.

Outside court, Katrice's father Richard Lee, 63, said: "We want a conclusion because we have put up with this since September 2011 and my family has gone through hell.

"She wanted her 15 minutes of fame on the tragedy of my family."

Wright appeared by video link at Newton Aycliffe Magistrates' Court where District Judge Martin Walker said she would be sentenced next month.

Mr Lee, who was stationed with the 15th/19th The King's Royal Hussars in Germany, said he felt the system had not come down on his side.

"What I cannot understand is that it seems to me that the system is helping the perpetrator and what was said in court has nothing to do with the abuse that was sent to my family," he said.

"If you can use false names repeatedly it's not the mark of someone who is unwell. My family's feelings have not been taken into account."

He also described how he felt at the time when his daughter went missing from a food store near the military base, and how he continues to hold onto hope that she may still be found.

"She went missing from an unfenced barracks with one road in and one road out and just 20 yards away was a college," he said.

"The college had an open day and there was eight times the number of people and traffic than usual. It was absolutely horrendous, there were people going in and out trying to get away on Christmas leave.

"I have always believed that she was taken as a surrogate child or sold for profit to someone that could not have children.

"I have to hold onto hope otherwise I could not go on. It's the one thing they cannot take away from you, I have got to have hope.

"People are often coming forward in the news to try and find their family and those cases recharge my batteries."

=================
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment Empty Re: Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment

Post  bb1 Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:38 pm

Wonder what it is about missing children cases that brings these fruitloops out of the woodwork? Remember Bennett pretending to be Madeleine speaking from the Great Beyond?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment Empty Re: Woman Pleads Guilty To Facebook Harassment

Post  lily Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:42 pm

"I have always believed that she was taken as a surrogate child or sold for profit to someone that could not have children.

"I have to hold onto hope otherwise I could not go on. It's the one thing they cannot take away from you, I have got to have hope.

"People are often coming forward in the news to try and find their family and those cases recharge my batteries."

This sounds familiar, doesn't it? Yet there are nasty people around who would deny this to the innocents people like the man above and, of course, the McCanns.

What vicious kinky SOB's who taunt, harass and stalk them. mad mad

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:20 pm

Sick to their very souls. One wonders if they wish that they had been stolen to be taken for a better life and a better family. Perhaps their own lives have been really awful, or at least they think they have. Or perhaps they hope that other children are being treated worse than they were.
For certain sure their own lives must be pretty bloody ghastly if all they can wish for is harm to other children.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down