JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

+5
rhodes
Anita
Sabot
muratfan
bb1
9 posters

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:49 am

Oh, what a surprise, Max! Olive Press readers predicted he'd smarm his way out of jail till the murder trial. No doubt he's terrified of what Aud might say if his hands aren't round her neck, I mean, Aud has his shoulder to lean on.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 Empty Re: DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:18 am

Yer. Where did he get 10,000 from? Not that I care about him being out on bail. I doubt he's a danger to anyone but his own family, and he appears to have bumped off most of those, with Aud not far behind.
Goodness me, what a horror story.

PS. Did The MissingMadeleine Forum raise a Fund for his bail?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:20 am

I suspect they are trying to forget they ever had anything to do with this pair, Sabot. Wink 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:53 am

bb1 wrote:I suspect they are trying to forget they ever had anything to do with this pair, Sabot. Wink 

Well no one is posting about it, Bonny. Amazing. You'd think that this was right up their street for a good old pitch fork. But they are probably having to read here to get the sordid details.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 Empty Dave Mahon back in court to face murder charge

Post  Max Sat May 10, 2014 5:28 am

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2014/05/08/dave-mahon-back-in-court-to-face-murder-charge/

Dave Mahon back in court to face murder charge

PUBLISHED: MAY 8, 2014 AT 10:37 AM • LAST EDITED: MAY 8, 2014 AT 1:40 PM
ANDALUCIA, LEAD, MALAGA • 3 COMMENTS

DAVE Mahon has been returned to court to face trial for the murder of his partner Audrey’s 23-year-old son in Dublin last year.
Dean, a father of one, died from a stab wound in May 2013, sustained during an altercation with Mahon.
He had allegedly gone to confront Mahon over the disappearance of his sister Amy Fitzpatrick on New Year’s Day 2008.
Mahon, 43, was granted bail in his own bond of €10,000, with his father Michael Mahon as an independent surety in the sum of €5,000.
He was served with the book of evidence at Dublin District Court yesterday, but he has not yet entered his plea.
Mahon, dressed in a black pin-striped suit and with his walking stick, spoke briefly to the judge during the hearing, replying ‘I do yeah’ when asked if he understood.
His next appearance will be before June 5, but the date of his trial has not yet been set.

READER COMMENTS »

coral
MAY 8TH, 2014 11:40 AM
“He had allegedly gone to confront Mahon over the disappearance of his sister Amy Fitzpatrick on New Year’s Day 2008″. Does this not set off alarm bells to the police, both in Spain and in Ireland?? His walking stick again. How come he only needs this when he is in Ireland? He didn’t need it at all in Spain.

Lou Lou
MAY 8TH, 2014 11:09 PM
I didn’t see Audrey at court ….. Has the penny dropped

marge
MAY 9TH, 2014 10:24 AM
She is I Spain. Was seen propping the bar in Los Ktetos in Calahonda

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 am

Unbelievable! Look what the female alkie is whining about:

http://www.sundayworld.com/top-stories/news/audrey#.U5WO8Zv5fOw.twitter

Missing teen's mum: 'My Amy has been forgotten' in Madeleine McCann media frenzy
Saturday 7th June 2014

Audrey Fitzpatrick, the mother of missing teen Amy, has described her anger and frustration that the Spanish police and Irish media have been ignoring her daughter’s case while a high profile search for Madeleine McCann has garnered massive attention.

A renewed search for the British tot, who went missing in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz in May 2007, aged just three, has generated a huge amount of coverage in Ireland and Britain, as well as around the world.

However, Amy’s mum Audrey has been watching the developments in Portugal with a rising sense of anger as she feels her own daughter's case has been forgotten.

The schoolgirl vanished on the Costa del Sol in 2008 when she was just 15-years-old.

“I am angry at the Spanish police and the Irish media,” she told the Irish Daily Star. “ I hope there is news on Maddie, but it is infuriating to see the Irish media concentrate on her case and just ignore Amy, who is an Irish girl. It is really annoying me. I would dearly love the Irish media to give more attention to Amy”

Spanish police have refused to reopen the case on Amy since it was shelved in 2010, two years after she disappeared.

This is despite the fact that Audrey and her parent Dave Mahon have given cops the name of at least one suspect they believe could be behind Amy’s disappearance.

“It is extremely frustrating that the Spanish police are doing nothing for Amy while Portuguese police are doing everything to find Maddie,” she added.

Audrey has spent thousands and campaigned tirelessly to find Amy who was last seen on January 1, 2008.

The Portuguese police have started a massive digging operation in the Algarve resort of Praia da Luz. Maddie McCann disappeared in May 2007, aged just three.

Curiously, whoever wrote that has omitted to mention that Good Old Dave has been charged with murdering Amy's brother, and the smart money is on him knowing EXACTLY what happened to Amy, too.

And as Auds has stood by the man that killed her son, going drinking with him when she was 'too ill' to attend her dead son's funeral, the police in Eire and Spain would be forgiven she also knows EXACTLY what happened to Amy.

Shows what kind of gutter trash attack the McCanns, though.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:51 am

The comment says it all:

Everyone knows who is resposible for the disappearance of Amy by now, including her so-called Mother who has stood by this hideous Man throughout this sick charade

Quite. Oh, and I thought Auds was going to die if she didn't get a new liver? Has she forgotten that bit of melodramatic lying?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:13 pm

No sympathy for her.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 Empty Court allows Amy stepdad to visit Spain

Post  Max Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:01 pm

Court allows Amy stepdad to visit Spain

BY EIMEAR COTTER – 17 JUNE 2014 12:00 AM

A 43-YEAR-OLD man accused of the murder of his partner’s son following a fatal stabbing has had his bail conditions relaxed so he can attend a vigil in Spain for his missing stepdaughter.

Dave Mahon (43) is accused of killing Dean Fitzpatrick, whose body was found at an apartment at Burnell Square, Northern Cross, on May 26 last year. He has denied murdering his stepson and is due to face trial in July next year.

Dean, originally from Donaghmede, was the brother of missing teenager Amy Fitzpatrick, who disappeared in Spain six years ago.

Bail

The siblings moved to Spain in 2004 and were living there with their mother, Audrey, and her partner, Mr Mahon, when Amy went missing.

She was last seen walking home from a friend’s house on the Costa del Sol at around 10pm on New Year’s Day 2008.

Mr Mahon was before the High Court yesterday, seeking to vary his bail so he can organise and attend a vigil and Mass for Amy at Christmas.

As part of his High Court bail, he must reside at Lorcan Drive, Santry, and sign on daily at his local garda station. He has also surrendered his passport.

Gda Brendan Meares objected to the bail change, saying that with a passport the accused can travel anywhere.

In evidence, Mr Mahon said he helps organise a vigil and Mass every year to “keep Amy in the public eye”.

He said he was applying for the return of his passport now because it takes months to organise the Mass and vigil.

The court heard Mr Mahon is

complying fully with his bail conditions.

Ms Justice Marie Baker said Amy’s disappearance was a terrible tragedy and it was important to keep her memory alive.

She ordered Mr Mahon’s passport be returned to him between December 17 and January 5, 2015. The sign on and residency conditions are also relaxed between those dates.

However, Mr Mahon must provide gardai with a contact number in Spain.

http://www.herald.ie/news/court-allows-amy-stepdad-to-visit-spain-30358738.html

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:04 pm

In the name....Speechless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:25 pm

What? That court is on another planet surely?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 Empty Audrey Fitzpatrick to wed Dave Mahon before his trial for her son's murder

Post  Max Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:29 am

Audrey Fitzpatrick to wed Dave Mahon before his trial for her son’s murder

Mahon, 43, is charged with the murder of her son Dean in 2013

By Tom Powell (Chief Reporter) - PUBLISHED -  28 Jan, 2015 @ 10:37 LAST UPDATED: 28 Jan, 2015 @ 19:04 1

THE mother of missing Amy Fitzpatrick has announced she will marry Dave Mahon before he stands trial for the murder of her son Dean.

In March this year Mahon, 43, was charged with the murder of Audrey’s 23-year-old son in Dublin in 2013.

Father-of-one, Dean Fitzpatrick died from a stab wound sustained during an altercation with Mahon.

However, Audrey still claims she loves him and ‘will be proud to be his wife’.

She told the Daily Star: “He knows I love the bones of him. He knows I would be lost without him. I would be dead without him.

“We will have an awful lot of well-wishers and we will have the other side, but we have to take the good with the bad.

“Everybody has their own opinion and they are entitled to it – but they have never walked in our shoes.

“Ninety-nine percent of people we have told said: ‘Well, it’s about time’.

“They know how much we love each other and how strong we are and how we have stuck together through everything and we always will, no matter what life throws at us.”

Her daughter Amy has not been seen since January 1 2008 when she was 15 years old.

Audrey became engaged to Mahon eight years ago, but Amy’s disappearance from La Cala de Mijas put the plans on hold.

Mahon said: “It’s just to have one happy day out of seven years.

“We’ve had the nightmare for the last seven years and we are having our little dream now.”

http://www.theolivepress.es/spain-news/2015/01/28/audrey-fitzpatrick-to-wed-dave-mahon-before-his-trial-for-her-sons-murder/

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Max Thu Jan 29, 2015 5:32 am

Can a spouse be forced to testify in a court of law in Ireland ?

Max
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:25 am

Ah, of course! I don't know, Max, I would suspect the answer is NO, in line with most European law.

That woman is disgusting. mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:31 am

Max wrote:

Can a spouse be forced to testify in a court of law in Ireland ?
As far as I know Irish laws are based on UK laws, so the answer would be no. But this is not my area of expertise .... LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:41 am

Speechless.

And Yep, it is about time he was charged with murder.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:45 am

She told the Daily Star: “He knows I love the bones of him. He knows I would be lost without him. I would be dead without him.

Unlike her son, who is dead because of him - and possibly her daughter too.

Disgusting apology for a woman.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:55 am

Reluctant to say too much about the daughter. But Dave obviously has a temper that he can't control, and there are some very suspicious circumstances about what happened the night Amy went missing.

As for Amy's Mother, he'll be in prison soon, and then what will she do?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 29, 2015 11:57 am

Carry on drinking herself to death?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Carry on drinking herself to death?

She can convince herself that that is the best thing for her. Drown her sorrows and all that.

If she had not been an alcoholic in the first place, her children might still be alive. Oh...IMO
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 14, 2015 4:42 pm

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/irish-news/mum-missing-teen-amy-fitzpatrick-5688667

Mum of missing teen Amy Fitzpatrick marries man accused of murdering her son
08:06, 13 May 2015 By David Coleman 0 Comments
Audrey Fitzpatrick and Dave Mahon tied the knot in Dublin yesterday

The mum of missing teenager Amy Fitzpatrick has married the man set to stand trial over the murder of her son.

Audrey Fitzpatrick, 46, and Dave Mahon tied the knot in Dublin yesterday, according to reports.

The pair, who had been engaged for eight years, were surround by a group of 30 close friends and family during the 15-minute ceremony, at Kettles Country House Hotel, in Dublin.

Mr Mahon, 44, is expected to stand trial next year over the death of Dean, 23, who died in May 2013.

According to reports, Mr Mahon wore cufflinks with pictures of Dean and missing Amy on them.

Speaking after the ceremony, Mr Mahon told The Irish Star: "They are part of us.

"We are thinking of them both today, as we always do. And we wish both of them were here today."

Smitten Audrey revealed she walked down the aisle to a song that reminded her of her children.

She explained: "It's Christina Perri, a song called A Thousand years. When I heard it first, I thought it was lovely and I wanted to use it in the next video I was doing of Amy.

"But then Dean died and I had that song picked with the funeral home originally to be part of his funeral. But then I wasn't allowed to be part of the funeral - so I just figured it would be for the four of us today."

Audrey added: "I'm delighted [to be married]. It will be nice to be able to say my husband instead of my partner."

Amy Fitzpatrick went missing on New Year's Day, 2008, from the Costa Del Sol.

The Dublin girl, who was 15 when she disappeared, was visiting a friend's house and was on her way home but she never turned up.

Her mother Audrey has campaigned tirelessly since her disappearance in the hope of finding her alive.

'Dean died'? Well, that's one way of putting it....

Pics of the Wedding of the Year here:

http://www.independent.ie/irish-news/audrey-fitzpatrick-mother-of-missing-teen-amy-fitzpatrick-marries-dave-mahon-who-is-accused-of-killing-her-son-dean-31218235.html

DAVE MAHON CHARGED WITH MURDERING DEAN FITZPATRICK, BROTHER OF MISSING AMY - Page 14 AUDREY%20WEDDING%205

Excuse me, I think I am going to vomit....... vomit vomit vomit
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 14, 2015 4:50 pm

How clever - now she can't give evidence against him, unless they have changed the law? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 14, 2015 4:58 pm

I have no idea what Irish law on the subject is, LL, but IMO, there was never any chance she would testify against him. I wonder how long it will be before she has an 'accident'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 14, 2015 5:05 pm

Well, you have to admit that she looks a bit better than she did. Probably been in rehab. I thought she was at death's door in the last photograph that I saw of her.

We know he killed Dean, but did he kill Amy? Or did she kill Amy? That might explain a few things.
I always have thought that she might have done, in a fit of rage. And I could see him protecting her, for all he's a shitbag. Hard man. Clean up the mess. And then protect his woman.

But I still hope that Amy is alive, although not with the same hope that I have for Madeleine.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 14, 2015 5:05 pm

bb1 wrote:I have no idea what Irish law on the subject is, LL, but IMO, there was never any chance she would testify against him. I wonder how long it will be before she has an 'accident'?
Citizens Information Board, Ireland

The spouse of the accused

Under Part 4 of the Criminal Evidence Act 1992, if you are the spouse of the accused you are competent to give evidence for either the defence or the prosecution (unless you happen to be a co-accused). However, you may only be compelled or forced to testify for the prosecution against the accused if:

The offence in question is of violence or the threat of violence to you, your child or the accused’s child, or a person under 17 (includes an adopted child)
   The offence is a sexual offence in relation to your child, the accused’s child or a person under 17 (includes an adopted child)
   The offence consists of attempting or conspiring to commit or of aiding, abetting, counselling, procuring or inciting commission of either of the above two offences  
  LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 16 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next