JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found?

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? Empty Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found?

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:03 am

Here's a typical one-

Carolina Viola Thank god I live in Portugal and don't have to be subjected to that drivel. Rest assured that this will all blow over by Sunday at the latest. Same old crap, only the numbers change, one day it's 95 leads, another day 38 suspects!

What's she so scared of? Indeed, in the unlikely event that anyone believes Astro/Landerset, currently standing in for the AWOL Morais, no-one in Portugal wants a missing child to be found.....

Sofia de Landerset IF any solid evidence or any lead that would seriously be worth investigating had been presented to the Portuguese authorities, they would have reopened the case. Nothing in that sense has happened, and the Portuguese authorities are distancing themselves from this 'investigation' by the SY, reinforcing their jurisdiction and reminding us that there are formalities to be observed, and that this is, in no way, a British 'takeover' of the case.

They might like to think about how it's going to look to the world if Scotland Yard is doing all the work, providing all the money, and  is on the trail of a missing child and the scum that abducted her - and Portugal refuses to sign a piece of paper.

It's not really going to do much for Portugal's somewhat tarnished image, is it?

But fortunately, we know that for all their sound and fury, the Amaral protectors actually signify NOTHING. They don't speak for Portugal, and never have. Who knows, maybe this frantic, last-ditch attempt to smear and spin is because they are terrified of what a new investigation is liable to uncover about THEM.

Just why did they swamp the English-language sites so quickly with their lying and spinning? Why are they so Hell-bent on covering up for child abductors? What is it they're hiding?

Time Team Gonc came clean about a few things, unless they want to wait for the police to perhaps knock on their doors and ask?

PS - WHERE'S MORAIS?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? Empty Re: Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found?

Post  lily Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:26 am

Well said, Bonny. They are acting like something has terrified them.

We can only imagine what......Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found? Empty Re: Why don't Amaral supporters want Madeleine McCann to be found?

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:49 am

Here's the thing, Lily. Back in 2008, the Attorney General of Portugal cleared Murat and the McCanns. This didn't appear to penetrate the tiny 'minds' of Amaral supporters.

Yesterday, a Scotland Yard officer stated, on camera, and on the record:

Neither her parents or any member of the group are either persons of interest or suspects.

Anyone who persists with rubbish about parental involvement after that is either unable to comprehend simple English, or has an agenda of their own.

That the most prominent Amaral supporters are positively rejoicing about stories that Portugal is refusing to co-operate with efforts to find a missing child sets alarm bells ringing.

They really had better explain why they don't want Madeleine to be found.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:54 am

They really had better explain why they don't want Madeleine to be found.

Their wish will probably be granted, Bonny? Let it be soon.......Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:07 pm

Carolina Viola I hate to admit it but I was totally down about this but after some relection and thought, I realised that it just the same thing all over again, that is absolutely nothing. How can the British keep this farce up without coming up with anything.

Remember what she said about Madeleine McCann a while back?

Carolina Viola I'm sorry to say this but I never found Madeleine to be a pretty child and I think that she was destined to look like her aunt Phil.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:09 pm

Remember this Amaral-supporting horror?

Marie Fonseca If she was destined to look and behave like Phil, then perhaps she has the best destiny. Hard, cruel and awful o.k. but true. That woman is a vile excuse for a human being!!

I think we can all see who the vile excuses for human beings are - they're generally to be found in the Amaral fan club. mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:15 pm

Birds of a feather. mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:23 pm

How predictable! The Telegraph makes an idiotic mistake and all the McCann-haters suddenly decide they believe every single word in the press!

Also predictably, LOOKAMEE!!!!! is beside herself with glee at the thought that Kate McCann may be in even more distress. The likes of her have some seriously bad Karma heading their way.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:28 pm

The likes of her have some seriously bad Karma heading their way.

She will never know what it is until it engulfs her. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:36 pm

This, LL:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/10162189/Madeleine-McCanns-mother-Kate-McCann-Dignified-polite-a-fighter-a-true-marvel-of-a-woman.html

To lose a child is bad enough, but to then be made a suspect in that child’s murder, to be exploited and intruded upon by newspapers as detailed in her evidence to the Leveson Inquiry, to deal with hundreds of supposed sightings of her little girl in the months and years that have followed from that fateful night, endless speculation, hopes raised and dashed, the break up of her marriage and feeling that this will never be resolved.

I have no doubt it will be rectified ASAP, as it's complete rubbish, but it's brought the vile ghouls and vultures out of the woodwork, in a frenzy of prurient speculation.

Re: what the mcanns have broken up???
Post  Justiceforallkids Today

they have not been seen in public together either and both looked terrible on may 3rd and were crying??????????

I noticed it felt compelled to rush to the Justice site to spread malicious gossip there, too.

These inhuman sickos don't seem to grasp that Kate was upset at the service because of the candle-lighting for April Jones.

What happened to April is the worst nightmare for any parent, let alone the parent of an abducted child, but these sick fcks are so devoid of human feeling, they are incapable of understanding that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:39 pm

As I was saying before we were so rudely interrupted....biggrin 

If they had bothered to read the article, they might have noticed that the incredibly-sloppy journo also had the McCanns staying in a 'hotel' in Portugal.

I am sure a retraction and apology is going to be forthcoming - but hasn't it shown certain people up?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:52 pm

Contronumpties make it clear they don't want Madeleine to be found:

Kelly Atkins one of my french friends came on here and didnt understand to much she asked what this group was for was it to help find maddie i said no it was to help bring justice to maddie was i wrong !!!!

Frances Gallagher No that is correct Kelly. x

==========

No, it's just a cyber-lynch mob, with the sole aims of abusing the McCann family and protecting Amaral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 7:01 pm

Another vulture:

e: McCann's split up?
Post PeterMac Today

Interesting.
Not in a red top either.
Now they are on their own. Can either trust the other ?
No more hand holding and squeezing of shoulders and groins in interviews.
I wonder which one CM will choose to represent ?

Has none of them noticed just how error-strewn that article is? No? Have they suddenly started believing everything they read in the papers? Because that's what it looks like.

Ah well, they'll find out that they're making a spectacle of themselves yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:07 pm

Re: what the mcanns have broken up???
Post almostgothic Today

For those of their ardent 'fans' who have believed the 'strong marriage' fairytale, I'd imagine that if they read that, they'd feel more than a little let down. If the break up happened quite a while back even more so, having been presented with a false image of togetherness in their papers and on their tellies over some considerable time.
And if this situation is factual, it would surely have been better coming from the couple concerned ASAP, with all the usual platitudinous reassurances. Bad PR IMHO.

Still, if it puts an end to all that embarrassingly needy hand holding and groin groping, I for one will be very pleased

I thought these people all prided themselves on being media-savvy, not falling for 'spin', etc?

So how come they are all taken in by a rather badly-written piece, strewn with factual errors, by a comedienne moonlighting in as a 'reporter'?

It's bollocks - but it's very telling that, as usual, nasty bollocks gives them hope.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:26 pm

lily wrote:The likes of her have some seriously bad Karma heading their way.

She will never know what it is until it engulfs her. Pcorneater 

I think it might have already done that. Payment in advance, as it were.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 05, 2013 8:58 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t157-sykes-take-on-misinformation

Quote-

However this is a totally erroneous statement, but of course an item of great import to the less than intelligent poster who will slam up information without a thought crossing their shallow brains that, since nowhere else has stated this, perhaps Ms Kate Brand has made a cock-up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:18 am

And what's the nasty little ghoul on about now?

longjohnsilver ‏@longjoh44309217 3m
#mccann daily star mocks the mcanns!!!
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/324734/Five-suspects-in-the-frame-for-Madeleine-Mccan-abduction/ … please retweet LOL

What's 'mocking' about it? The nicknames are a bit cringe-making, but then, it's the Star:

SCOTLAND Yard detectives who believe Madeleine could still be alive want to trace five mysterious strangers spotted in Praia da Luz around the time of her abduction

The five are among 38 potential new suspects including 12 Brits.

One is “Bundle Man” who was seen by the McCanns’ pal Jane Tanner carrying a sleeping girl away from their apartment at around 9.15pm on the night Madeleine disappeared.

He could also be “Rude Man” who ignored an Irish family’s attempts to chat as he passed them carrying a pyjama-clad girl towards the beach around 10pm that night.

Another is “Creepy Man” who days earlier scared British holidaymaker Gail Cooper when he demanded charity cash for an orphanage that did not exist.

She later saw the Mexican-moustached stranger watching children on the beach.

A fourth was dubbed “Spotty Man” after he was seen five times in the four days before Madeleine disappeared apparently watching their apartment.

A fifth, “Photo Man”, was spotted taking pictures of children near the beach in nearby Sagres.

----------------

Sick fkcs - the Yard is doing its best to find the missing child they pretend to care so much about, and all they can do is LOL and snigger, and cheer on bad elements in Portugal who are terrified their shoddy investigation is being exposed.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:20 am

Another delusional tw@t:

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 12m
#SY IT'S NOT OVER YET!!! Kate&Gerry #McCann all you have to do now is tell us where you put your little girl&apologise to G Amaral &Portugal

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts 

Hope the media do an expose on the Gonc supporters before too much longer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:56 am

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1909.15

Rachel Granada

Quote from: Benice on Today at 11:28:06 AM
After 2 years of scrutinising the case - SY have said it was stranger abduction.

They are the experts and so I have no intention of dismissing their findings in favour of 'armchair detectives' who actually believe they have better investigative skills, and know more about this case than the police officers of one of the best police forces in the world.

SY have also stated that the McCanns and their friends are NOT persons of interest nor suspects in this case. Full stop.

This is what I find hard to get my head round. The fact that the armchair detectives think that they know better than DCI Redwood and the Grange team.

Grange have access to everything - yet they think they know better.
Grange have years of police experience - yet they think they know better.
Grange have been working this case for 2 years - yet they think they know better.

DCI Redwood has spelled out clearly that the McCanns and their friends are not suspects or persons of interest - YET THEY THINK THEY KNOW BETTER! (sorry to shout)

------------

Quite; happily, they DON'T know better, which is why they are currently making such complete, utter fools of themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Well said Benice and Rachel Granada.  That is the bottom line and is something that I know people like us are fully aware of.

Personally, I find the haters' arrogance thereto offensive.  mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:31 pm

Lily, every time the ghouls, vultures, Amaral supporters and general pitchforkers hit Submit just now, they are revealing that they hate Madeleine McCann every bit as much as they hate the rest of the McCann family.

They simply cannot bear the thought that there is still a chance the Yard can find her, alive and well.

They are actually cheering on bad elements in Portugal who appear to be trying to thwart Scotland Yard.

So what does that make them? They really should go and take a long, hard look in the mirror before it's too late.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:06 pm

I think that there is no way that they can own up and be truthful to themselves.

They must have really profound feelings of hate and rage coursing through themselves at times. They then release this by projecting it onto any innocent person. Whether that is Madeleine and her family or some other unfortunate person they perceive to be better off than themselves in some way.

We have witnessed this too often when they go on the attack?

That makes them bullies at best.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 1:35 pm

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1857.225

Emu-redblossom:

They were never arrested because the PJ had no concrete evidence at the time thats all it means, nothing more, nothing less. They were lucky they were in Portugal, as call me Stu said, in Britain they would havebeen arrested for far less.

Wrong.

Amaral the liar, fantasist and convicted perjurer CLAIMS Prior said that. It's only one of many falsehoods in Amaral's nasty little potboiler.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Incidentally, Amoral is supposedly unable to speak English, so how would he know what Prior said? It looks very much as if Amoral invented the whole thing, as he invented so much else.

Yet still his cult fall for it!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:40 pm

They will fall for anything that makes Amoral look good. I wonder how many of them have his picture hanging on their walls?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next