JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Facebook death threats troll jailed EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Facebook death threats troll jailed EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Facebook death threats troll jailed EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Facebook death threats troll jailed EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Facebook death threats troll jailed EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Facebook death threats troll jailed EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Facebook death threats troll jailed EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Facebook death threats troll jailed EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Facebook death threats troll jailed EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Facebook death threats troll jailed

4 posters

Go down

Facebook death threats troll jailed Empty Facebook death threats troll jailed

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:32 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-tyne-22839359

US Facebook death threats troll: Reece Elliott jailed

Related Stories

The pain caused by Facebook threats
Brother defends Facebook hoaxer
Family man troll 'not typical loner'

A British man who threatened to kill 200 people in the US in posts he made under a false name on Facebook, has been jailed for more than two years.

Reece Elliott, 24, of Foss Way, South Shields, made the threat in February on online memorial pages for two Tennessee girls killed in car accidents.

About 3,000 pupils in Warren County missed school the next day as a result.

Elliott, who pleaded guilty at Newcastle Crown Court in April, was jailed for two years and four months.

The father-of-one admitted one count of making a threat to kill and eight of sending grossly offensive messages. He had been held in custody since his arrest in February.

Elliott targeted a tribute page to 17-year-old Caitlin Talley, a popular pupil at Warren County High, who had died in a car accident in October.

He also posted comments on the tribute site of a 15-year-old girl who cannot be named.

Schools 'lockdown'

Using a false name, he wrote on the RIP Caitlin Talley page: "My father has three guns. I'm planning on killing him first and putting him in a dumpster.

"Then I'm taking the motor and I'm going in fast. I'm gonna kill hopefully at least 200 before I kill myself. So you want to tell the deputy, I'm on my way."

Using the same pseudonym, Elliott then posted the threats about driving into school.

He said: "I'm killing 200 people minimum at school. I will be on CNN."

At his first appearance at South Tyneside Magistrates' Court in February, Gary Buckley, prosecuting, said: "The residents of Warren County and all the people who have access to the Facebook page were clearly concerned.

"I am told that the local authority immediately put all the local schools in the area on what was called lockdown.

"Because of the hysteria caused, around 3,000 children were kept off school on that specific day."

Sentencing Elliott to 28 months in jail, Judge James Goss QC, the Recorder of Newcastle, told him the offences were driven by "no more than self-indulgent nastiness".

The judge took into account Elliott's early guilty plea and genuine remorse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Facebook death threats troll jailed Empty Re: Facebook death threats troll jailed

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:44 pm

Genuine Remorse? That's a laugh. These people don't do remorse.

But the implications are interesting. A Brit, living in Britain makes a threat against American Citizens, and gets done in a British Court, when he obviously didn't have the means or location to carry out the threat. And almost certainly not the intention.
The likes of Basher and HeilHoHo should take note.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Facebook death threats troll jailed Empty Re: Facebook death threats troll jailed

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:47 pm

self-indulgent nastiness

Not unlike this bit of unreasoning hatred?

Facebook death threats troll jailed K53r

Hoho's on very thin icy, Sabot, she won't get away with her it was only a joke whines again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:54 pm

Sabot wrote:Genuine Remorse?  That's a laugh.  These people don't do remorse.

But the implications are interesting.  A Brit, living in Britain makes a threat against American Citizens, and gets done in a British Court, when he obviously didn't have the means or location to carry out the threat.  And almost certainly not the intention.

The likes of HeilHoHo et al don't think about things like that. Like they are impervious or something.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 09, 2013 1:58 pm

bb1 wrote: self-indulgent nastiness

Not unlike this bit of unreasoning hatred?

Facebook death threats troll jailed K53r

Hoho's on very thin icy, Sabot, she won't get away with her it was only a joke whines again.

And she is only in Canada, where British Law rules. Meanwhile, Sheila Basher resides in Cornwall. I know some people think that Cornwall isn't in Britain, but I can assure you that it is.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Let's not forget the rest of what hoho thought was so funny - that her numpties were plotting to dress up in Maddie masks, etc, and disrupt the whole Marathon.

Did any of them give a second's thought to how terrified the crowd would have been? Especially children? That the Marathon, which good people had been training for, to raise funds for charities, would have been completely wrecked?

No, of course not. Their

self-indulgent nastiness

was all that mattered to them. They didn't give a XXXX about anyone else.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:09 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:Genuine Remorse?  That's a laugh.  These people don't do remorse.

But the implications are interesting.  A Brit, living in Britain makes a threat against American Citizens, and gets done in a British Court, when he obviously didn't have the means or location to carry out the threat.  And almost certainly not the intention.

The likes of HeilHoHo et al don't think about things like that.  Like they are impervious or something.....

They all are impervious, Lily. Until they get dragged before a Court. Then we will see how remorseful they are.
Personally, I am going to bust a gut if HeilHoHo ever expresses remorse. I will be incapacitated for months.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 09, 2013 2:30 pm

I wonder what excuses they would come up with?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:47 pm

Frances Gallagher lol Dan.
2 hours ago · Like · 1

Dan Gleebitz Hey Frances, don't those McSpams have some bad luck on holiday, eh? They lose a kid, someone dies in their apartment and blow me someone stashes a body in their hire car. Jinxed I reckon.

I don't know whick is more pathetic, the hero-worship of some troll who still thinks it's the height of wit to change the McCanns' name, or the lamentable 'satire' which should have gone down the gurgler at the same time as 3a did.Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes 

Small things please small minds, no doubt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Ha ha ha I forgot to laugh. Rolling Eyes 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:33 pm

It's worth remembering that every single bit of this is being spewed in support of one Goncalo Amaral, Lily, and many people are looking forward to the day when a wider audience is shown just what the McCanns have had to endure from his fans.

Never forget, he is at the back of all of this sick abuse, the stalking, the attempts at intimidation, the attacks on the media and journos, all of it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:48 pm

Facebook death threats troll jailed Hoho_m10

Size increased as I understand people are having trouble reading it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:55 pm

bb1 wrote:It's worth remembering that every single bit of this is being spewed in support of one Goncalo Amaral, Lily, and many people are looking forward to the day when a wider audience is shown just what the McCanns have had to endure from his fans.

Never forget, he is at the back of all of this sick abuse, the stalking, the attempts at intimidation, the attacks on the media and journos, all of it.

Of course, Bonny. Every little thing which in turn are a true reflection of him.

I do this for him bottomsup fingerwave 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 10, 2013 4:05 pm

He said he wanted to be on CNN - well, there'd just been a segment on him being jailed, not the kind of fame he was talking about, is it? Serves the a*sehole right!! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down