JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins

+4
crazytony
greenink211
rhodes
bb1
8 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins Empty Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins BIKdWVWCEAA3rjF

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins Empty Re: Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins

Post  rhodes Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:44 pm

apparently because it isn't the Guardian doing it, it doesn't matter.

Back to front 'forker thinking like usual.
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins Empty Re: Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:59 pm

TravisTilly ‏@travis_tilly 4m
I've seen a LOT of vile abuse online, but I can honestly say I've never, ever seen the #McCann twins be threatened or abused. Not once!!!

Looks like they are all going to be suddenly struck blind, or have sudden memory loss, about their own kind have been doing.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:34 pm

https://twitter.com/SafariSara/status/325013816884752384/photo/1

I hadn't seen that before. Make a lot of death threats, don't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:42 pm

Jay Elles ‏@Jayelles1 2m
@ModNrodder This is the prob. The 911 terrorists openly discussed plans on web beforehand. Weren't taken seriously. #mccann

Precisely - if they can think it, they can do it. When whackjobs get together on the internet, they are capable of anything.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:04 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:08 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/view/309935/KATE-MCCANN-S-TWIN-FEAR/

KATE MCCANN'S TWIN FEAR

19th April 2013 By Emily Hall
THE mother of Madeleine McCann is terrified for her other two children after receiving sick online death threats.

Kate, whose eldest daughter disappeared aged three in 2007, told how internet trolls have vowed to kill her this weekend.

And the chilling threat has made her fear for twins Amelie and Sean, now eight.

“We have obviously had a lot of abuse over the last six years, so in some ways it’s nothing new,” she said.

“People wouldn’t get away with behaving like that in the street and yet they feel like they can hide behind a computer at home.”

But she told ITV Daybreak host Lorraine Kelly: “Even sometimes when I do think they’re cowards and I’m not even going to go there, I think about my children and I think it’s not right that they should come across stuff like that as well.

“I think we tend to get a little bit blasé, which is wrong because you shouldn’t do because it’s bad. It is internet abuse and we both feel really strongly that more should be done about it.”

Kate, 45, and husband Gerry, 46, of Rothley, Leics, have suffered online abuse since Maddie was abducted on a family holiday in Praia da Luz, Portugal, nearly six years ago.

But things took a more sinister turn when a yob threatened on Facebook to shoot her as she runs the London Marathon for charity Missing People.

However, when Lorraine, 53, wished her good luck in Sunday’s event, Kate managed her first public smile in six years.

One viewer said: “It was nice to see her less strained. She’s been through so much.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:28 am

Would I not be right in thinking that is the obscene online abuser who the Liverpool University Lecturer (Vanessa Sluming) supports in her multitude of online personas including Photon, Maelstrom and Elementary Force?

How can a supposedly intelligent university lecturer find any excuse for supporting scum like Sean Hyland (aka venividivici) who was outed as an online thug by the media?
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:19 am

That's the one, Greenink. His ugly face graced the Star not long ago as yet another VILE TROLL.

Worth a read:

http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/04/19/kate-mccann-to-run-london-marathon-despite-fears-for-her-safety/

I am sick of these scumbags, and I am disgusted with Hideho's refusal to take responsibility for what she and her group of lunatics have done.

It doesn't seem to have penetrated their thick, hater skulls, but

NO-ONE IS LAUGHING AT THEIR 'JOKE'.

It would be good to see the police charge a few of the sick scumbags; it's long overdue, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:38 am

That fakelily hatertroll is a nasty, nasty piece of work - seems to think Basher's threat to shoot Kate McCann was just the funniest thing ever.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 11:43 am

http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/393008/Kate-McCann-hit-by-vile-web-trolls-over-marathon-run?

Kate McCann hit by vile web ‘trolls’ over marathon run

KATE McCann revealed yesterday she has received sickening internet abuse as she prepares to run the London Marathon.

By: David PilditchPublished: Fri, April 19, 2013

Kate – whose daughter Madeleine went missing in Portugal six years ago – spoke out ahead of Sunday’s race. In one incident last month police investigated after an internet “troll” threatened to gun her down during the gruelling event.

Police traced the Facebook abuser and issued a warning.

It comes as Scotland Yard stepped up security for the race in the wake of the Boston Marathon bombing.

Other abuse has repeatedly been targeted at Kate and cardiologist husband Gerry.

Kate, who is also mother to eight-year-old twins Sean and Amelie, told ITV’s Daybreak programme: “We have obviously had a lot of abuse over the last six years, so in some ways it’s nothing new.”

She added: “It is internet abuse and we both feel very strongly that more should be done about internet abuse.

“People wouldn’t get away with behaving like that on the street and yet they feel like they can hide behind a computer at home.”

Kate, 45, added: “Sometimes I just think they’re cowards and I think I’m not even going to go there, then I think about my children. I think it’s not right that they should come across stuff like that as well.”

Kate will be cheered on by her children, family and friends when she takes part in the 26.2 mile race to raise money for the charity Missing People.

The race takes place 12 days before the sixth anniversary of Madeleine’s disappearance from a holiday villa in Praia Da Luz in Portugal’s Algarve.

Kate told how the Boston bombing had raised concerns but vowed she would go ahead with the race.

She said: “I think the sensible thing is to go. We know security will be good. We can’t live in fear.”

Earlier this week Kate spoke movingly of the continuing agony of “living with this void” without Madeleine, whose 10th birthday is on May 12.

=============

Police traced the Facebook abuser and issued a warning.

Guess the police don't think death threats are the funniest thing ever. Oh, and why have hoho and the other forkers been trying to pretend the police weren't any too bothered?

Something tells me Basher and co haven't heard the last of this. They really need to get it into their skulls that no-one is laughing at their sadism.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:00 pm

Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins Humpty

Tony reminds us of previous threats to the wider McCann family, and others.

I wonder, how do the Truthseekers think attacking Clarence Mitchell's wife helps their sick cause?

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/kate-mccann-fears-for-her-twins-after.html

Anyone who may think it all a Joke should look to my country and then say these threats is just someone opening their mouths and letting their bellies rumble.

Precisely; if they can think it, they can do it. Have they forgotten, they were all recorded plotting how to disrupt the London Marathon?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Outright LIE from TROLL!!!!! Jean:

I wouldn't be surprised if the claim that someone has threatened to shoot the sainted one has been invented by Team McCann or they arranged for it to be done to tar all Internet doubters with the same brush.

Oh, so now her mate Basher is 'Team McCann' is she? I don't think so somehow. Someone's cage is rattled.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Apr 19, 2013 12:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins Humpty

Tony reminds us of previous threats to the wider McCann family, and others.

I wonder, how do the Truthseekers think attacking Clarence Mitchell's wife helps their sick cause?

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/kate-mccann-fears-for-her-twins-after.html

Anyone who may think it all a Joke should look to my country and then say these threats is just someone opening their mouths and letting their bellies rumble.

Precisely; if they can think it, they can do it. Have they forgotten, they were all recorded plotting how to disrupt the London Marathon?

That disgusting post is the essence of the lynch mob. There is a complete disregard for the fact that the individuals who are being targeted have never been so much as charged with any crime whatsoever.

These thugs merely take it on themselves to be judge, jury and punishment squad and their violent nature is revealed for everyone to see.

They are scum who are simply too thick to understand what the rule of law actually means. Their only understanding comes when they are deprived of their liberty because they cannot exercise that liberty responsibly.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:00 pm

Shamefully, there has been worse than that from the McCann-haters, Greenink.

Take a look around the hate sites today and what do you see? Outright condemnation of these repellent threats to the McCann family? Posters distancing themselves from those making threats?

No. All we see is excuses, claims that it's all just a joke, and TROLL!!! Jean trying to claim that something done by her chum Basher is some kind of plot by Team McCann to smear the Truthseekers.

Here's news for them - the grown-ups in the real world are not finding any of this one bit funny. Not least because the authorities know that deranged obsessives who make threats of violence are more than capable of carrying them out.

The McCann-haters might also like to remember that that entire fb convo was recorded, the discussion about ways of disrupting the London Marathon, the lot.

And no-one's laughing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:19 pm

This is from a few years ago - the forkers really are showing their true colours here:

Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins Vilescumonmm

Anyone still doubt that the hater obsessives are more than capable of harming the McCann family?

'I don't give a toss about the twins' welfare' - not much needs to be said about that, does it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Apr 19, 2013 1:58 pm

A few years ago and nothing has changed. mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:06 pm

Look at this, from one of the forkers:

I find it very strange that the twins will be at the finish line of the marathon, imo that's a dangerous thing to do for any kind of well-known parent.

What? Makes you wonder what kind of criminal scum they associate with, that they are suggesting it isn't safe for children to go to the London Marathon.

It's a family day out, for God's sake! Quite frankly, I wouldn't blame the police if they took a few of the haters into preventative custody, or whatever it's called.

They still seem to think they're awfully big and clever - they don't seem to grasp that the rest of society is deeply, deeply angry with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 2:23 pm

Remember this?

Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins Attackod
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:46 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger 1m
MT @JillyCL It wasn't a death threat It was a stupid 'joke' by a 70+ year old on Facebook Police spoke to her & no caution was given

Does weaselburger see anyone laughing at the 'joke'? And how would the 7-year-old like pondlife like her threatening to harm her family, to ambush and scare them?

The Star described Basher perfectly. An OAF.

Oh, and they really should stop LYING about what the police did....

Why do none of them even have the common decency to condemn Basher, instead making excuses for the OAP OAF?

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 3:50 pm

PS - What kind of sick fkc makes 'jokes' about shooting women competing in Marathons to begin with?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:33 pm

haters should be arrested, sent to jail for many years.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:28 pm

I think they should be rounded up like Undesirable Aliens. Mars would be good.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 9:48 pm

Well, they don't do anything that betters society, do they? We still seem to be waiting for ANY of them to do the decent thing and condemn Basher and her chums, without any excuses about jokes and starting pistols.

It's been well-noted that the 8rs are all ignoring the fact that there was a group of their ilk all plotting ways to disrupt the London Marathon and terrorize Kate McCann.

Did one single one of the scumbags give a XXXX about the terror they were going to cause, not just to Kate McCann, but to the other competitors running for charity, onlookers - anyone? No. They just didn't care.

No wonder one of the bottomfeeders think it is 'dangerous' for children to go to the Marathon and cheer friends and family on. Not in any normal, decent society, it isn't - which demonstrates yet again the kind of low-lives they are.

I hope the police are quietly revisiting Basher and her little troll friends and telling THEM to stay well away from London - and the McCanns.

IMO, the 8rs aren't going to stop their persecution till one of them is in jail.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Apr 19, 2013 10:15 pm

Star: Death Threats Fears For McCann Twins Cherryb

Emu's a charmer, isn't she? That piece of sickness hasn't been forgotten.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next