JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial

5 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:03 am

OH FFS, GONC'S DONE THE CHICKEN DANCE AGAIN

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 8m
#madeleine Today's hearing abandoned because Mr Amaral's lawyer's son is ill.

I don't believe it, or rather, I do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 Empty Re: Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:05 am

Which son would that be?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 am

crazytony wrote:Today's hearing canceled as Amoral's son is ill.....son?
No, the excuse is his lawyer's son, Tony.

Just like the lawyer with the serious, nay, terminal, illness who recovered when he got 2,000 euros from the Gonc fund.

Just like the lawyer's secretary with swine flu.

This is ridiculous, frankly - there are other defence lawyers there, they were happy to hector female witnesses earlier.

Looks like Gonc's run away from Gerry McCann, doesn't it? Says it all.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:07 am

I've heard wrong I thought my buddy said Amaral's son. Oops:embarassed  embarass 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:10 am

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:11 am

Me thinks a change of music is needed on my blog rofl 

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:11 am

To be expected; I don't think he would have done this is it had been Kate he was facing - yon Scots laddie would have made haggis of him.   Okay let's see what spin Justice put on this.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:17 am

My friends, this was taken from Algarve Resident newspaper:

http://www.algarveresident.com/0-55249/algarve/mccanns-vs-amaral

feel free to comment if you wish.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:21 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:19 am

When the chips were down, the Unwashed One ran away yet again, LL. As for what Justice thinks - pfft! After the misinformation they've been putting on the internet for the last couple of weeks?

The McCann-haters actually think things are going well for Gonc because they've been swallowed down yet more nonsense.

Gonc ran away. Yet again. I've lost count of the number of times he's dodged showdowns in courts, and not just involving the McCanns.

Remember the carry-on in Faro, when he pretended to be living in a police station in Lisbon? And because he couldn't even get himself in front of a police Skype account, the judge had to send out search parties for the oxygen thief?

Amoral really is taking the p*ss. Yet again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:20 am

Gerry is speaking outside court - this will do until we get a fuller report:

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 5m
#madeleine Outside court Mr McCann said: "I want to give evidence. Kate and I know better than anyone what we've experienced."

martinbrunt ‏@skymartinbrunt 3m
#madeleine Gerry McCann: "Damage has been caused to the search for Madeleine."

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:27 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/from-swine-flue-to-operations-to.html

Not much doubt of that, is there, Tony?

Surely even Gonc's most deluded groupies don't believe this rubbish? De Santos an impoverished single parent, is he? There's a whole team of defence lawyers in court - and aren't we always being told Gonc is a legal genius? It really won't wash.

The press must be ROFL-ing, it's a wonderful story for them.

Gerry turns up = Gonc runs away.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:40 am

the coward amaral is scared.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:44 am

It could scarcely be more obvious, could it? Gonc's pulled this stunt too often for anyone - except his stupid devotees - to believe a word of it.

As far as the rest of the world is concerned, Amoral ran away from Gerry McCann. And no doubt that is how it is going to appear in the media.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:49 am

it seems that today's hearing abandoned because Mr Amaral's lawyer's son is ill.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:50 am

with all due respect for the attorney of amaral, this is not or should not be a impediment, his son has nothing to do with the hearing, besides, the attorney is not a medic, certainly that his wife can deal with it.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:55 am

It's so lame, it's ridiculous, Pedro. The defence benches are stuffed with lawyers from TVI and others, apart from anything else.

Even Gonc's fan club is exasperated:

Lizzy Hideho Taylor martinbrunt @skymartinbrunt 6m
#madeleine Today's hearing abandoned because Mr Amaral's lawyer's son is ill.
49 minutes ago

Linda Wrafter Oh fgs

Gonc's done this SO often - pulled a last-minute stunt when everyone else is ready to go. And have turned up clean, and smartly-dressed for court, unlike him.

MonBR ‏@Mobyra
Oh, more "health" issues for Amaral's legal team, operations, swine flue, sick children etc. Amaral has such bad luck with lawyers. #McCann

Doesn't he just? Rolling Eyes 

On the plus side, Gerry McCann will be able to speak to the media, should he wish to. And after this debacle, I really don't see the judge refusing him permission to testify against Gonzo, as he is entitled to under the new laws.

We made jokes before the trial started, didn't we, about Gonc suddenly being struck down with Galloping Leprosy? And he's gone and done it again, as we predicted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:06 pm

bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:06 pm

Jerry Lawton ‏@JerryLawton 16m
#mcann libel trial adjourned after Goncalo Amaral's lawyer hurriedly leaves court - Madeleine's dad Gerry flew out for hearing in Lisbon

....And every single person who has followed Gonc's shameful career of court-dodging thinks the entire thing was hurriedly set up last night when news came through that Gerry McCann was in town and wanted a word with Amoral.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:14 pm

Piers Morgan ‏@PearsMorganCNN
Amoral's team must be worried Gerry #McCann is testifying. They've faked an illness to get an adjournment!!!

Ding ding ding! This is, what, the third or fourth time some 'sudden illness' has wrecked court proceedings involving Amoral? Curiously, it only ever seems to happen to his lawyers.

Oh, I do hope De Santos didn't get a message saying,

The mugs on numpties haven't coughed up enough to pay your bill yet, Olly, better find an excuse to delay for a bit - yours devotedly, hoho.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:23 pm

Is it me, or does Gonzo look a bit, er, under the weather in that pic Brunt tweeted of him arriving at court?

Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 Goncth11
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:33 pm

http://www.itv.com/news/story/2013-09-27/gerry-madeleine-mccann-portugal-libel-trial/

Gerry McCann: 'Damage caused to search for Madeleine'
Gerry McCann said that he was was not expecting the hearing to be delayed at a Lisbon court. He was in hoping to give evidence in the family's libel case against a former detective. The hearing was postponed because the defence lawyer had to care for his ill son.

Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 Image_update_df5d5a27d84ff7d5_1380281313_9j-4aaqsk

Gerry McCann attended court in Lisbon Credit: ITV News

Mr McCann said: "The law has changed, and I think that Kate and I know better than anyone else what we have experienced, and what we have gone through, the facts of the file and the damage that has been caused to the search for Madeleine."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:35 pm

Bit of a contrast in appearance, tidiness, etc., isn't there?

Gerry McCann to attend Amaral's trial - Page 2 Goncth11

Gonc looks as if he should be going through a football turnstile, having started toasting his team some hours ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:00 pm

Interview with Gerry outside court:

http://www.itv.com/news/

Gerry McCann: 'Disappointed' but would return
Gerry McCann said that he was "disappointed" after a hearing at a Lisbon court was delayed but added that he "would come back" to give evidence in the family's libel case against a former detective.

[video]

He said: "Obviously we are disappointed.

"If I get the opportunity to be heard, I will certainly come back."

-------

Wonder what excuse Gonc will dream up next time? He can't dodge facing Gerry forever.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:02 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:09 pm

ferryman on Justice:

Blacksmith certainly seemed to (know about Amaral's first lawyer).

He even knew about the ailment ...

No, not really. Bullsh't forgot to mention that the 'ailment' was miraculously cured by the application of 2,000 euros from the Gonc Fund. And hallelujah! That particular 'poorly lawyer' was good to go!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next