JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial?

+3
lily
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial?

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:52 pm

big true: "Brain damage due to alcoholic loss of memory syndrome. Everyone will believe that."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial?

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:53 pm

I'd believe that one. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:01 pm

I know what it's going to be. The Gonc devotees are beside themselves with joy because it's Mr Scruffy Cowardy Custard's birthday tomorrow.

Any bets that's why Gonc will chicken out of facing Gerry McCann this time?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Re: GONCALO AMARALS BIRTHDAY TOMORROW - 2nd October
Post ShuBob Today at 2:54 pm

My birthday wish for Sr Amaral is that the McCanns decide to withdraw their case during the start of proceedings tomorrow if that is at all possible. He shouldn't be spending his birthday in court having being removed from the case on his birthday in 2007 IIRC

See? Getting their excuses in early.

Actually, why do they even know or care when his birthday is? I couldn't tell you Kate or Gerry McCann's birthday, or how old they are.

It's bizarre, their worship of a disgraced ex-cop, like a bunch of menopausal Bieberbabes.

Anyway, something dreadful usually happens to Gonc on his birthday.

Getting sacked, attacking Marcos at the champagne and fireworks do, GASP day......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:20 pm

Getting sacked, attacking Marcos at the champagne and fireworks do, GASP day.

Yep. Hope its business as usual then. biggrin 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:37 pm

I always regard the birthday bash as one of the finest bits of proof of what flaming liars Gonc and co are.

So funny, when they put out that ridiculous story about Marcos and his friends disrupting the shindig.

Even funnier how they went all quiet when CdM had to apologise to Marcos and others and retract the story, because it was actually the inebriated guests and the birthday boy who did the attacking.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:47 pm

I set my Lucky Shirt on fire when I was blowing out the candles on my cake.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:01 pm

bb1 wrote:I set my Lucky Shirt on fire when I was blowing out the candles on my cake.
........and it took the fire department 6 hours to get to me after it reached my pants.  rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:27 pm

withdraw? that will never happen.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:09 pm

The McCann-haters are all Bouncing For Gonc. As the more they bounce, the greater the disaster that's about to land on his unkempt head, maybe we should help them?

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 A080

Oh, and we mustn't forget Zoe-Coco-Midas-GG-Pillock's favourite, either:

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 M025 What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 M025 What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 M025

Here's a Bounce for smiffy!

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 A015
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:16 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Here goes.....

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 

For Gonc's special day.

flower bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:25 pm

Can't find a bouncing smiley but I found this and it may be more appropriate.

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? - Page 2 Sqt10
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:36 pm

Oh, that's perfect!

You do realise that his fan club are counting down the minutes till the court - supposedly - starts like children waiting for Santa?

It's the most ridiculous display. And you can be sure they'll all be logged on at dawn, speculating frantically.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:39 pm

Incidentally, the way they are all pretending to be such experts on Portuguese laws is even funnier when you know the cause.

Some years back, the Mirror printed what they claimed was the writ the McCanns had lodged in Portugal. Smiffy the Flouncer then 'interpreted' it for them.

And it hasn't occurred to a single one of them that the Mirror's report was perhaps not accurate in the first place, or that smiffy was wrong.

Their entire house is build, as usual, on shifting sands.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:41 pm

Very appropriate Greenink. rofl rofl rofl rofl 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 02, 2013 1:38 pm

Dear me! Yet another Portuguese forker is lying its head off over on Justice:

TrueSardine
Re: Amaral would have been prosecuted if he had acted like that in the UK
« Reply #134 on: Today at 01:13:04 PM »

Quote from: Faithlilly on Today at 12:56:39 PM
All 'facts' revealed by Marcos Correia, who, at one time was in the pay of Metedo3. The 'mistress' and here husband were also Correia's clients.

Coincidence ?

A story that was made known by an illegal recording passed on to a pro McCann forum, where the lawyer himself was a member. The lawyer from Madeira should have known better than breaking the law. And who can forget when that same trio tried to crash Gonçalo Amaral's 50th birthday party in a restaurant! http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/noticia.aspx?contentid=895644AB-F59B-489D-92D8-8B136C90C92E&channelid=00000010-0000-0000-0000-000000000010

---------

Sardine is being rather economical with the truth, isn't it?

It's forgotten to mention that CdM had to apologise to Marcos for printing false allegations made by Gonc. In fact, it was the Gonc mob, perhaps under the influence of alcohol, that hassled the people in Marcos' car.

Why isn't the Sardine telling the truth?

Oh, and thanks again for this!

A story that was made known by an illegal recording passed on to a pro McCann forum

1. The Golden Bullets tape wasn't made illegally. Has anyone been charged? No.

2. Why is the Sardine threatening Marcos, with remarks like he 'should have known better' - besides its a Gonc supporter, and that's what they do.

3. Many, many thanks for the further confirmation, first supplied by Morais, that the Golden Bullets tape is genuine.

Yes, folks, that really is Goncalol shouting filthy abuse, swearing his head off, and threatening to shoot his ex-girlfriend and her child. And that's what the McCann-haters are all so devoted to? Go figure!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:46 pm

It keeps the hounders happy, doesn't it? Lying through their teeth.

No wonder Bennett couldn't keep his word to the High Court.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:53 pm

Yes, a very appropriate post came later, by one 'Victoria':

Amaral seems to attract liars, doesn't he? Yesterday, someone tried telling me, point blank, that the man was no longer a convicted criminal. That person knew what they were saying wasn't true. What I don't understand is, why lie about it? I just don't get it.

If a Gonc supporter told me water was wet, I'd stick my hand in to check. Lying seems to be almost an illness with them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:14 pm

What a bunch. They deserve each other.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Oct 02, 2013 4:20 pm

about: "Amaral seems to attract liars, doesn't he? lying seems to be almost an illness with them. liar amaral taught them that lesson.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:30 am

Re: GONCALO AMARALS BIRTHDAY TODAY - 2nd October
Post aiyoyo Today

Dr Amaral had a Marvellous Birthday after all watching their witnesses tripped up, and blundering ID fuming over her amnesia.

He's got his biggest b/day gift from Eduardo Damaso.

And other bonus too when Gerry and ma-in-law were sent off where they came from....

That's exactly what I mean by Gonc fans not seeing the wood for the trees.

Perhaps he should take a look at the morning headlines, consider the implications of Santos sneering at Gerry McCann being 'irrelevant'? Instead of cheering because Madeleine's dad and granny have been stopped from speaking in a Portuguese court?

Did Gonc look happy about any of this? No, he was a picture of misery - and still wearing a slovenly shirt and jacket.

No wonder these thickos need doley-ites pretending to be 'Drs' to tell them what to think!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:34 am

Marvellous Birthday? Hardly, considering the fact that amaral is scared, terrified, in panic, that is why he with his lawyer are acting with such cowardly behaviour.

besides, this amaral is doctor of nothing, but, if you antis considers him doctor, he is a doctor of corruption, lies, incompetence, cowardness, smears, defamation, insanity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 03, 2013 11:39 am

Yes, he was shown up yet again yesterday - and he was a picture of misery. As well as scruffy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2