JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial?

+3
lily
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? Empty What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial?

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:04 pm

He's going to have to come up with something creative, as he's used 'surgery' twice now. He can't use Swine Flu, and he can't use 'living too far away from the court'.

I know!

Moita Flores has just lost an election and I need a couple of weeks to console him and help him drown his sorrows.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? Empty Re: What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial?

Post  crazytony Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:17 pm

bb1 wrote:He's going to have to come up with something creative, as he's used 'surgery' twice now. He can't use Swine Flu, and he can't use 'living too far away from the court'.

I know!

Moita Flores has just lost an election  and I need a couple of weeks to console him and help him drown his sorrows.
Many a true word has been said in jest.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? Empty Re: What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial?

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:20 pm

No, I shouldn't have tempted fate - Flores IS one of Gonc's witnesses, and Gonc is quite capable of trying something like that to delay the hearing for another two years.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:54 pm

Have they used my goldfish died yet?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Er, Gonc's not very good with pets, best avoid that one. Wink 

I know!

My Lucky Shirt died of sweat-rot.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:10 pm

That would be tragic to have his luck run out. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:40 pm

I can't testify because I dropped my Ace in the Tagus.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 30, 2013 9:43 pm

No. No. No. He cannot and will not do that. The only hope? Gone........

He is saving that and we all know it. rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:25 pm

another excuse of GA: to be there at the court, I´m waiting for the arrival of:

http://misterstinky.com.au/wp-content/uploads/IMG_0367large.jpg

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:27 pm

It actually looks like him Pedro. rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:31 pm

I am being held prisoner in a barroom where they are forcing me to eat shrimps to make me hand over my Ace.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:35 pm

lily, bb1, I agree with you.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:11 pm

bb1 wrote:I am being held prisoner in a barroom where they are forcing me to eat shrimps to make me hand over my Ace.
Oh NO. Torture eh? Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 01, 2013 5:41 am

bb1 wrote:I am being held prisoner in a barroom where they are forcing me to eat shrimps to make me hand over my Ace.
Or,someone stole my shirt and pants

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:37 am

lily wrote:It actually looks like him Pedro.  rofl rofl rofl 

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? Straightjacket

I can't see it, myself biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:38 am

well done crazytony, that is amaral indeed.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:15 pm

My lawyer's secretary's bicycle has a flat tire and I have to help her mend it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:31 pm

I woke up this morning and I've got a kink in it.
My budgie just gave birth to a dinosaur.
Can't walk, got a bone in my leg.
Lost my memory, who am I?
Hahau Hahau  LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 01, 2013 12:51 pm

rofl rofl rofl 

I have been prescribed intravenous Immodium and can't get the drip up the court steps.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:39 pm

amaral was called to taste a new brand of beer with a new brand of shrimps, he became drunk.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:55 pm

Brain damage due to alcoholic loss of memory syndrome.
Everyone will believe that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:08 pm

crazytony wrote:
lily wrote:It actually looks like him Pedro.  rofl rofl rofl 
What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? Straightjacket

I can't see it, myself biggrin
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:09 pm

bb1 wrote:rofl rofl rofl 

I have been prescribed intravenous Immodium and can't get the drip up the court steps.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:22 pm

We could, unfortunately, find that Amaral can't make court tomorrow because he may well have invested 1100 Euros in an Enneagram Course which starts tomorrow at the Eneagram Academy in Lisbon.  

http://eneacoaching.com/agenda-certificacao-profissional/50-certificacao-eneacoaching/179-certificacao-internacional-eneacoaching-lisboa-02-outubro-2013

Then again he may need the day to get himself spruced up for the big music event of the evening, the very appropriately named FREAKY FICTION night at the Europa Club in downtown Lisbon.  They don't let people in looking as scruffy as he looked last week.

What will be Gonzo's next excuse to delay his libel trial? Freaky10
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 01, 2013 3:47 pm

amaral had to bought a deodorant, but, because he stinks, the deodorant did not avoid his stench. he bought several deodorants to avoid his stench. The use of dedorants was imposed by the court.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next