JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies

3 posters

Go down

Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies Empty Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:32 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies Empty Re: Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies

Post  bb1 Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:43 am

I confess, I didn't know the name, Pedro, as that sort of movie doesn't appeal to me. Sounds like he was a nice guy, though, and his friends are devastated. Even sadder that he was attending a charity fund raiser when it happened.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies Empty Re: Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Dec 01, 2013 11:50 am

yes bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  muratfan Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:32 pm

A few hours earlier there was a Twitter hoax going round that he had died.... then this happened
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 02, 2013 9:30 pm

More sad news:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-25193455

Ex-Daily Star editor Brian Hitchen dies in Spain crash

Paul Walker: Fast And The Furious Actor Dies _71486781_0e4d013f-ee78-4c99-b458-5b45a029c3d1

Brian Hitchen, 77, and his wife Nelli were struck by a car on Sunday while crossing a road in Altea, near Benidorm, on the country's east coast.

Mr Hitchen was editor of the Daily Star from 1987 to 1994 and the Sunday Express in 1995.

Daily Express editor Hugh Whittow described his friend and ex-colleague as "talented, funny and generous".

Mr Hitchen, who during his career also worked for the Daily Mirror and the National Enquirer in the United States, died in hospital following the crash on Sunday.

'Everyone loved him'
A spokeswoman for Northern & Shell, the Daily Express and Daily Star's parent company, said: "We can confirm the sad news that Brian Hitchen, former editor of the Daily Star and the Sunday Express, and his wife, Nelli, have died after being been involved in a serious road accident in Spain.

"Brian was taken to a hospital in a very grave condition and doctors were not able to save him.

"Nelli very sadly died at the scene. Our thoughts are with their family at this time."

Mr Whittow said he was struggling to come to terms with the deaths.

"Brian was one of my very best friends and I am deeply, deeply saddened by this tragic news," he said.

He said of Mr Hitchen that "everyone loved him", adding: "He was devoted to Nelli and she was devoted to him, and they both adored their children and grandchildren."

'Hitch-sized hangover'
Former editor of The Mirror newspaper, Piers Morgan wrote on Twitter: "Great editor, and wonderful character. Gave me my 1st shift in Fleet Street. RIP."

Attending Monday night's British Journalism Awards, Express Newspapers' digital content director Gareth Morgan tweeted: "I will raise a large glass to Brian Hitchen tonight at the British Journalism Awards.

"Tomorrow I'll have a Hitch-sized hangover.

"It's a black day for journalism. RIP Brian Hitchen. Still the Boss."

A spokeswoman for the Foreign and Commonwealth Office said: "We are aware of the death of two British nationals following an incident on 1 December in Altea, near Benidorm, in Spain.

"We are providing consular assistance to the family at this difficult time."
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Dec 03, 2013 1:08 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down