JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home?

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? Empty So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home?

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:31 pm

N1:

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? Numtie10

No doubt they will now try to lie their way out of that.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? Empty Re: So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home?

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:05 pm

Ben Thompson If you are going to go to Rothley to protest, or even wear a T-shirt, all I'll say is do your research. See what happens to people that do it there. The one in London will be a fully legal march, with a licence from the police, something you will never get for a march in Rothley, and it's aim will be peaceful, not aggresive. Anyone wanting anything other than peaceful will be wasting their travel fare.

If those creatures cannot see that marching anywhere with the avowed intention of causing distress to the family of a missing child is an exercise in sadism, then they are beyond any semblance of humanity.

They really are well-named an INTERNET LYNCH MOB.

Let's hope the tabloids go to town on the sickos.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? Empty Re: So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home?

Post  bb1 Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:07 pm

Rhysie Christopher Surely it would be better done in Leicester in a certain village called Rothley

Karma has very nasty things in store for creatures as vicious as it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:10 am

Rhysie Christopher Surely it would be better done in Leicester in a certain village called Rothley

Karma has very nasty things in store for creatures as vicious as it.

Unleashed ten-fold too.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:58 am

This must be the kind of creature that thinks lynch mobs are acceptable:

Sacha Walker She would be crying if the police tortured her & made her tell the bloody truth,we dont care about these two scumbags.MAKE them bloody talk so Maddie can be found & then leave those two to rot in their own crap !

The REAL police need to do something about the likes of it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:06 am

Obsessive stalkers:

Miles Davis interesting what you say about Gerry and not being able to find his birth certificate, i thought he was born in Scotland, if he's not gerry then who is he??
Yesterday at 03:30 · Like · 2

Miles Davis maybe this is the line we should be looking at

-------

Helen Rose Miles, I searched Scottish and English records and variations of Gerard. Nothing. Weird yes

---------

Laurie Harvey You will not find him in Irish Records a she was born in Glasgow
9 hours ago · Like

Laurie Harvey Gerald Patrick McCann you need to look for. Will give it a go tomorrow see if i can get it as i am a member of GR. May have to pay for it and don;t think i could part with my money for him ...nope
9 hours ago · Edited · Like · 3

Helen Rose Go for it Laurie, I couldn't find him on GR or find my past

========

Why are they doing this? What do they hope to gain by it? Do they even know themselves, or are they so far gone, they've totally lost contact with reality?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Why are they doing this? What do they hope to gain by it? Do they even know themselves, or are they so far gone, they've totally lost contact with reality?

They will discover that he was born.  Shocked 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:18 pm

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? Tangom10

Might have known that attention-seeker would be involved.  rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:28 pm

She'll be wearing her lucky flying shoes. The ones she wore around Spain and Portugal.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:30 pm

The Sunday tabloids should be good.  biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Dec 10, 2013 6:33 pm

They have so much to say.  biggrin biggrin biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:53 am

Michael ‏@mikeywomble
@rebeccasherl So you won't denounce then. says it all #mccann

Who was that hater in a past life? Matthew Hopkins? Some Hitler fanatic? No-one normal demands people be 'denounced', not in democracies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:13 am

Petra Johnson
Just as an experiment , I pretended to be one of the twins , with a curious mind .
I pumped into google " Who killed Maddie "

Sick, evil biatch.  mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Dec 11, 2013 6:51 pm

sweepyface ‏@sweepyface 2h
#mccann The " Black Shirts " were picked for their lack of brains, obedience and ability to vile things without Q..just saying !!!

Yes, many people have noticed the resemblance between the McCann-haters and Nazi thugs. And their links to the far-Right haven't gone unnoticed, either.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 9:33 am

deborah butler ‏@IWILLNOTGOAWAY
@jontaito @1matthewwright1 anyone can try it - just ask a question in the page - something like why did #mccann s suppress e fit for 5 years

Stalkerwalker incites haters to troll Madeleine's FB page.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:19 pm

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
#McCann "The box containing Madeleine McCann was shown to the audience at 9.00 p.m..."read Dr Martin Roberts on ************

No, I'd rather NOT read the fake 'Doctor's' sickness.

****Link to ghoulish speculation deleted******
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 1:54 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:26 pm

Interesting, Tony, but not surprising and good article.

I wonder if any of them have decent jobs or are on public money anyway?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:31 pm

bb1 wrote:Michael ‏@mikeywomble
@rebeccasherl So you won't denounce then. says it all #mccann

Who was that hater in a past life? Matthew Hopkins? Some Hitler fanatic? No-one normal demands people be 'denounced', not in democracies.

Salem did a good one on denouncing.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:33 pm

Yes they did, Sabot. I wonder what would have happened if the Mayor's wife had not been involved?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:44 pm

Who's going to grant that mini rabble a licence?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:45 pm

lily wrote:Yes they did, Sabot.  I wonder what would have happened if the Mayor's wife had not been involved?

Was she? I didn't know that. Tell me more.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Dec 12, 2013 2:50 pm

Sabot wrote:
lily wrote:Yes they did, Sabot.  I wonder what would have happened if the Mayor's wife had not been involved?

Was she?  I didn't know that.  Tell me more.
I thought it was the Reverend's wife, cos he had been having it away with the main accuser, Abigail and she wanted to marry him, or am I mixing this up with another witch hunt?   I visited Salem when I was living in the USA, quite evocative.   I also saw Nathanial Hawthorne's house, a museum which really takes you back to those times.   LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:08 pm

When I was in Salem, Mass and went on a tour of the houses, I was told that 4 local women had been burned as witches and that it had stopped when the finger was pointed at the Mayor's wife. I remember wondering what would have happened if it were not that.

It's a really interesting town.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:12 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salem_witch_trials

Governor Phips' wife was among those "called out upon" by the afflicted.

That seems to have been what stopped it.

It's a pity so many of the haters are barely literate, and incapable of learning from history, or reading The Crucible. Though they might not like finding out that there's nothing new about the likes of them, and eventually, they are ALWAYS stopped.

Thankfully, their lynch-mobbery is largely confined to the internet, but the wannabe marchers are not one bit different from the hysterical shriekers and pointers of Salem.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next