JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home?

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home?

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:17 pm

I was told that 4 local women had been burned as witches and that it had stopped when the finger was pointed at the Mayor's wife.

I don't think there were any burnings in the US were there, Lily? There were actually far less than commonly believed in the British Isles, hanging was more common....

That was really the speciality of the newly-Protestant states and kingdoms in Europe, where the persecution was appalling - made the Inquisition look positively benign.

From Wiki, there were a lot more than four victims.

The end of the piece, speculating about what really lay behind it sounds familiar:

Other modern historians[who?] are less inclined to believe in biological explanations, preferring instead to explore motivations such as jealousy, spite, and a need for attention to explain behavior that they contend was simply acting.[citation needed]

Jealously, spite and attention-seeking? Fits the McCann-hating forkers perfectly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 Empty Re: So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home?

Post  Lamplighter Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:19 pm

House of the 7 Gables, Salem Ma

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 GablesSnow2
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:27 pm

Apologies, Bonny. They were executed not burned. Maybe the tour guide was not correct in the story? I was with family on the tour and we discussed what we were told afterwards. We definitely heard 4 people etc....

LL, I have photos which I took of that house too. It also was a day with snow on the ground. Salem is quite a charming town.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:33 pm

They were all but one hanged; Giles Cory was 'pressed to death' by having large stones piled upon his chest as he refused to accept the court's right to try him and also to confess his 'crime'. Yes, it is a lovely house, Lily, and well worth the visit. The actor Vincent Price, who starred ina film of Hawthorne's novel 'The House of the Seven Gables' appears on a video talking the viewer through the history of the house.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:36 pm

Possibly four from one street or area, Lily? Wasn't the 'pressing' business to do with money, LL? Because Giles Cory wouldn't confess, his property couldn't be siezed by his accusers?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:44 pm

Very interesting, Bonny. Mass Hysteria also has it's place as they so often repeat each other.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:46 pm

bb1 wrote:Possibly four from one street or area, Lily? Wasn't the 'pressing' business to do with money, LL? Because Giles Cory wouldn't confess, his property couldn't be siezed by his accusers?
Could be, but his defiance of the court's right to try him and refusal to confess were definitely a factor in his nasty death. You didn't 'call out' the judges as killers, you got down on your knees, confessed and sought the mercy of God. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:52 pm

I have just had a conversation and the mayor's (governor's) wife was in the group of 4 people accused at that time.  The others in the past were not so lucky but it did stop thousands more of the same fate.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 3:54 pm

Found it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giles_Corey

It is unusual for people to refuse to plead, and extremely rare to find reports of persons who have been able to endure this painful form of death in silence. Since Corey refused to plead, he died in full possession of his estate, which would otherwise have been forfeited to the government.[8] It passed on to his two sons-in-law, in accordance to his will.[9]
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Found it!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giles_Corey

It is unusual for people to refuse to plead, and extremely rare to find reports of persons who have been able to endure this painful form of death in silence. Since Corey refused to plead, he died in full possession of his estate, which would otherwise have been forfeited to the government.[8] It passed on to his two sons-in-law, in accordance to his will.[9]
Ah, right. i knedw he defied the courts, the Church etc. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:08 pm

Who was it who said it's always about three things - sex, power or money?

It's impossible NOT to see the same kind of ignorant hysteria in the haters as was in those nasty girls 300+ years ago.

Look at the rubbish they spout about infallible dogs and vast conspiracies, and their prurient imaginings about deviant sex that have replaced hysterical imaginings about 'witchcraft'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:32 pm

Redwood
Post PeterMac Today

Do we know if Andy Redwood is, or was a Freemason

QED.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Lisa White
Quick Genuine Question Here Guys .. Could The McCann's (not that I think it's going to) But Could They Be Arrested Before The End Of The Libel Case Against Amaral? And If So What Way Would Them Being In Jail Effect The Libel Trial .. Would It Be Dismissed xx
Like · · Share · Get Notifications · about an hour ago near Finaghy
3 people like this.

John Paul Murray We. Can only wish on that be lovely Christmas present for our 18500 members

Another sadist.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 5:33 pm

Sue Tinsley
Does anyone know whether Kate McCann had Post Natal depression after the birth of the twins?

And what possible concern is it of the haters? Are we allowed to speculate about many of them being mentally ill?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:41 pm

Apologies. I have a seawall at the end of my garden and someone was here to cut down a tree right next to it.

Can you imagine having your personal happiness tied into whether the McCanns are going to jail or similar soon?

Their lives must be hell on a daily basis.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:52 pm

How sad and pathetic do you have to be to fantasise about the family of a missing child being arrested for - whatever it is they imagine as be lovely Christmas present.

Was the tree likely to do damage in hurricane season, Lily?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Dec 12, 2013 8:04 pm

Yes, Bonny. A lovely present for the forkers, the parents in jail or threatened with it. Their real Christmases must be empty.

I don't suppose they can look forward to something really nice like hoping a young girl is reunited with her family?

Not for a hurricane this time Bonny but it looked very close to pushing the sea wall out by my dock. The cost is $300 per foot to repair so it could soon get costly as it would bring down a long section with it. Have had them take out a few more trees while they were at it. Will plant more further away. Two of my coconut palms are okay though.  smile 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:16 pm

Woburn_exile wrote:
Dare I say it but are we reaching a time when we can have Madeleine McCann themed whodunnit weekends? It would certainly bring out the acting skills

Hounder proves it's a sick feck.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:03 pm

This is how sick Amaral supporters are - link only, because it's disgusting:

https://i.servimg.com/u/f55/14/67/69/80/booth10.png
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:23 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/uk-witch-finder-general-and-his-little.html

I do wonder sometimes just what kind of minds will utilize the life of a missing child for their own satisfaction. It actually appears to be just a tad perverse. Especially when it is men who are the ringleaders of the attack on the little girl's family. I find that just a bit shiveringly creepy.

They may be male, but they sure ain't men.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:41 pm

Although you are right in not calling them men, I prefer to call them things actually, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:03 am

So, the haters aren't threatening to march near the McCann family's home? - Page 2 Lynhcs11

There's nothing 'peaceful' about lynch mobs attacking innocent people and trying to interfere with police investigations.

Let's hope the whole sick, hateful shower of them end up in VILE TROLL specials.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:18 am

115 People are going? Anyone want to bet? This must be at least the sixth March that has been organized, but so far not one has ever happened.
Not that I care one way or the other. But how can they have a credible march against two people who haven't even been arrested, and are not people of interest to The Police?
Would this not be Slander, plain and simple for all to see?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:27 am

This is their mentality, though:

Re: Let the Christmas cheer appear!!
Post almostgothic Yesterday at 18:32

This article first appeared in the Birmingham Mail, who said they had contacted the club.
Which begs the question - who contacted the Birmingham Mail?

It's a storm in an oft-supped teacup.
So oft-supped that it's no big deal anymore.

See? That sicko fancy dress stunt by the moron is 'no big deal'. Just try criticising Gonzo the convicted criminal, though, and watch them shriek and wail with outrage!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Dec 19, 2013 11:33 am

Hohonumty:

Cree Mac
Cults, ritual child abuse and sacrifice killings .... Someone may be able to post link for me ... Was reading yesterday about Pope someone and cults, ritual sacrifice killings, child abuse etc and how 'people in higher places' being involved. It was very disturbing as I had no idea of the extent of this and how 'normal' people are involved. Groups of families, adults and their poor innocent children are brainwashed into believing its all normal behaviour. If we can get the link up I'll let you read the rest as I feel physically sick reading it and the details ....

It supposedly makes 'her' feel sick reading it - but she'll force herself, bravely typing with one hand while 'she' puts yet more depraved filth on the internet in the name of 'research'.

When is it going to dawn on the numties that their groups are infested with perverts eagerly making the most of the chance to talk about, I mean, 'debate' their favorite subject in public?

Did they learn nothing from paedomod Drachen? Wonder which 'young mum' he's pretending to be on a numties group?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next