JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Numties get it wrong as usual

+3
greenink211
lily
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 Empty Re: Numties get it wrong as usual

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:29 pm

The haters really need to get it into their thick skulls that people who support Madeleine McCann and her family are upholding the law, and hard-won human rights.

Whereas the haters are nothing but lynchmobbers and witchburners, that deserve to be treated with contempt in all 21st century Western democracies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:35 pm

Lord spare us. A forker asks:

Do we know who HBO is ?

I cannot believe there is anyone who DOESN'T know who Home Box Office are.

Numties get it wrong as usual - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSdYcYygBYauknoX3CQSUHwQwISlW3HF6OzIufFnMM2lVPEcQVMJA

Game of Thrones ringing any bells? Boardwalk Empire? No? Rome maybe?

Here's a clue - they're just about the biggest company in the world producing high-class TV drama.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:53 pm

Been watching HBO for years.

This Wiki article which gives its history.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HBO

I saw somebody else didn't know what BBC America was. Hello????
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:59 pm

While it isn't actually important to know what HBO is, one would expect people discussing it to at least google it and find out for themselves, Lily.

I assumed that anyone who watched these mega-productions would have noticed the HBO logo - their programmes are usually on Sky in the UK, probably because they cost so much to make.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:07 pm

They fund them to be made and then, like other companies, sell their shows on in other countries. There is a huge amount of money to be made, Bonny.

As we are only too well aware, the forkers are not very observant or too bright.  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:15 pm

I can't even begin to imagine how much Boardwalk Empire costs to make, Lily - probably more than rebuilding the real Atlantic City boardwalk post-hurricane.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:29 pm

The pilot costs about 12 million GBP apparently, Bonny. That is what it cost to do a full length big budget movie in the 70's/80's.

The advertising/promotional fees must be a very large amount so that will bring in a tidy sum. Ads placed on high rated shows can bring in eye watering amounts per minute segment etc.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:35 pm

If this project even exists - and the only Source seems to be a conversation at some French fashion show - then I do hope the forkers aren't expecting a Cheapo Production about wonderwoofs.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:43 pm

If it does exist, Bonny, then it will be your typical made for tv movie.

I doubt that the wonder woofs - am thinking of Sooty and Sweep.  rofl rofl rofl rofl  will be that prominent.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 10:49 am

Wannabe arsonist and Gonzo lackey Luz's excuse for the PJ failing to find a missing child (yet again):

That was a strategic move that worked very well. It could have given a different result, but it worked. By taking pressure from whoever abducted the child they gave place for the child to be returned alive and well.

Stupid cow. What kind of police force leaves children lying around in moorland, alone, in winter? I hope she doesnt think she is helping the image of the PJ?

It's bad enough that they messed up by accident, without her claiming they messed up on purpose.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:56 pm

Luz really does deserve some kind of recognition from the PJ for making them look even more incompetent than they've managed themselves over the missing Madeiran child.

Perhaps she should be treated to a special tour of those slippery police station stairs? A close-up view of their ashtray collection?

Whatever, she would be well advised to zip it, as she's making things worse, not better/
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:30 pm

Ian Kerr ‏@IanKerr 2h
Police to dig into Kate and Gerry McCann's past. (yes,that's a real headline) http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-487592/Police-dig-Kate-Gerry-McCanns-past.html#ixzz2qnNCakHh … #McCann

R.V. Hutton Author ‏@RosalindaHu 2h
@IanKerr On first reading I thought it was an old article, but it appears to be today's Mail, surely not?

And in other news - Hitler invades Poland.

How many times now has it been explained, indeed demonstrated, to the armchair defectives that that is an ancient article based on rubbish from Sauces?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:47 pm

And in other news - Hitler invades Poland.

Shocked Shocked  That's the second time he's done that.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:55 pm

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL
Looks like Team #McCann's smear campaign against Operation Grange has begun http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2544611/Briton-22-accused-tennis-betting-scam-Australian-Open-son-murder-detective-working-Madeleine-McCann-case.html?ITO=1490&ns_mchannel=rss&ns_campaign=1490 … @metpoliceuk #McCann #Smears #Propaganda

Demented old biddy, they really are getting desperate now.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:55 pm

Hello? Earth to JCL.... even you can't be that stupid, can you?

rofl rofl rofl  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:00 pm

It's amazing the utter trivia they get excited about - they seem incapable of sorting chaff from wheat.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:14 pm

See some stupid hounder has decided it's entitled to boss the Find Madeleine people around?  rofl rofl rofl 

Sample:

still there so off goes another e mail and the same to Grange

Thank you for your prompt reply. I have checked your site, because you have said it was updated with correct information last week and I read what I quoted in my earlier e mail only this morning.

This is what is on your web site at 4.15 p.m. Thursday January 2014.

Please note that the below contradicts the information posted as an update by the Metropolitan Police , who clearly state as I will show in my next e mail, that THIS MAN HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED. This dates from autumn 2013.

Your website is therefore contradicting that of the police who are in charge of resolving what happened to Madeleine McCann.

I would think that any information re this man would not be worth pursuing in the opinion of Operation Grange and that it will be a waste of time for your campaign team. Is it the case that you do not trust the judgement of DCI Andy Redwood, who is ALMOST CERTAIN that this man WHO HAS BEEN IDENTIFIED is not a man who abducted a child in May 2007 ?

Might I also add that a simple thank you to me for my suggestion would have sufficed.still there so off goes another e mail and the same to Grange

I regard my communication with you to be serious and not the type of message I might post on a social network site.

~ sez the hounder as it posts the whole thing on a notorious hate site.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Not once in the course of the sh*t-stirring and finger-wagging has it occurred to the hounder that:

a. The Yard and the FM people are more than capable of communicating happily without its help.

b. It's none of the hounder's business what the Yard and the FM people are doing.

They really do resent being on the outside with not a clue what is going on on the inside, don't they? Which generally leads to them making collosal tw@ts of themselves.  Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:49 pm

They really do resent being on the outside with not a clue what is going on on the inside, don't they? Which generally leads to them making collosal tw@ts of themselves.

Wouldn't you be annoyed if you had been "working' away unpaid for who knows how many hours/days/months/years? Only to discover that nobody of any note appreciates it?  biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:54 pm

It's the lecturing, hectoring, tone - the hounder convinced it's right and everyone else is wrong. No-one's going to respond to such rudeness in the first place, never mind when its coming from a member of a hate site, whose fellow-members do nothing BUT abuse, insult and stalk the McCanns and anyone connected to them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:08 pm

Agree with you completely, Bonny. They cannot take being ignored at all so have to keep upping the score.

It's a vicious circle for them.  Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:43 pm

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/ultima-hora/afastadas-suspeitas-de-rapto-sobre-pais-de-daniel-184236713

The Judicial Police believe the assumption that Daniel, 18 months, was abducted for the sale. Parents are off the list of suspects and the child should receive by tomorrow. The research team hopes to make the case arrests in the coming days

I take it public apologies will be forthcoming from the numties, haters, forkers, hounders and general lynch-mobbers who were mouthing off before Daniel was found?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:11 pm

Of course they won't apologize, Bonny. Oh deary me no. Them wrong?  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:03 am

JillyCL ‏@JillyCL 7
The #McCann #Shills are great barometers: Every day they freak out about the ELEVEN CADAVER Dog alerts ONLY to the pair with a missing child

Poor deluded thing, away in her own world. Still, if it keeps her happy...... Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:56 am

Oh dear, now the sticky-beaking hounder is upset because it's been told that material on the FM site HAS been cleared with SY.

Why the surprise? What else did they imagine had happened?

Some hounder is now pondering:

The thing that I find most troubling is the niggling doubt it creates that there is some credence to the McCanns version of events, that they possibly are labouring under a terrible miscarriage of perception and might ultimately be vindicated. Where would that leave all of us, as human beings?

That lot? Human beings? It would leave the hounders and others having to face the fact that they are EXACTLY what they have been described as over the past six years.

VILE SICKO TROLLS. Stalkers. Pitchforkers. Supporters of dirty cops and police brutality. Deluded idiots that project their own character flaws onto others. Meddlers. Nosey parkers. Lynch mobbers and witchburners. Conspiraloons. Tinfoil hatters. And back to SICKO TROLLS.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:16 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down