JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters

5 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters

Post  lily Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:25 pm

Think something has rattled him? Tick tock.....
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 Empty Re: Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:28 pm

I see forkers' favourite Len Port, notorious Amaral chum, is now crying about being called a HATER.

Should have thought of that before he so eagerly spread misinformation, smears and lies about a missing child and her family.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:16 pm

Hohonumty feels sorry for itself:

Joy Savage Kelly Walsh I keep getting pulled up about my spelling too lol its stressful enough belonging here x

Aw, diddums! WTF is 'stressful' about posting hate on a hate site? The cure for her 'stress' is in her own hands - STOP DOING IT.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:18 pm

Another one wallows in self-pity:

Kelly Walsh I don't see why so many people feel the need to autocorrect spelling mistakes when even if it is spelt wrong ya can clearly see what its meant to say ,, its not nice so many people been so nasty x

If it can't spell, then it can do something useful with its life like taking adult literacy classes.

And if it thinks people are being 'nasty' when they correct its spelling, how would it like to be accused, day in, day out, by a shower of internet no-marks, of killing its own child? And all the other obscenities the likes of it hurl at the MCann family?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:24 pm

They never think of the hurt they are causing because they don't care. It's far more fun being a member of a hate mob innit?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:01 pm

A perfect riposte to Gonzo chum, not-Bennett's member and general forkers' favourite Len Port:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6681-25.html

Quit whining already.

Everybody's sick of it, and the only damage being done is to Algarve tourism. Because the UK public aren't impressed by a bunch of expat tossers and local politicians who, hand in cosy hand, want it all to just go away.

Just keep your gobs shut for another week or two, keep counting the money, and you might survive.

Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 Clapping-hands-above-head-smiley-emoticon
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:31 pm

big true:

"Thought that fool believed that Justice works in Silence? He's never done mouthing off with his lies."

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:37 pm

about amaral´s words: "Justice works in Silence", that is bullshit, he never used that, exactly the contrary which can be proven through his book of lies, defamation.

he used that insane excuse to feed his desire for dirty fame, illegal fortune, also to become a celebrity, also as cover to use his own corruption.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:20 pm

bb1 wrote:A perfect riposte to Gonzo chum, not-Bennett's member and general forkers' favourite Len Port:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6681-25.html

Quit whining already.

Everybody's sick of it, and the only damage being done is to Algarve tourism. Because the UK public aren't impressed by a bunch of expat tossers and local politicians who, hand in cosy hand, want it all to just go away.

Just keep your gobs shut for another week or two, keep counting the money, and you might survive.

Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 Clapping-hands-above-head-smiley-emoticon

Agree totally. They are just so self-absorbed as to be sick.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:40 pm

Ms Burley really won't put up with the hater trolls, will she?

Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 3 Burley10

And what's this?

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6753-25.html

Kay Burley doing an investigative piece on the hounders? First of several...

Excellent news! And she's plenty of first hand material, and names, after they so thoughtfully hatespammed the Mirror to hurl abuse at her!

Looks like the turkeys voted for an early Christmas.  biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 1:34 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

They wanted articles from their perspective didn't they? How many times have we read that?

Looks like their dearest wishes have been granted.  biggrin 

Can't wait.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:13 pm

Imbecilic hounder, of Kate and Gerry McCann:

If they've nothing to hide then step forward please. They're probably hoping that it's all just going to go away

Have they somehow or other forgotten that it was the McCanns that moved Heaven and earth for a review, and begged for the case to be reopened?

Not exactly the behaviour of people who're hoping it's 'all going to go away', is it?

I don't think it's ever going to dawn on these morons that Madeleine McCann was abducted, and her parents are still praying for a miracle.

And that the millions and billions of words of hate they've spewed, the conspiraloonacy they've invented, says far, far more about the McCann-haters than it ever could about anyone else.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:22 pm

I see Hoho's idea of 'sticking to the files' is letting a fake reiki psychic invent ghoulish sh*te to entertain the numties.

Lyra Silvertongue been doing energy work since i was a child used to do healings in the playground with my friends but trained in reiki 14 years ago and now work with that but it's just a name for energy work, distant healing, i often see stuff and sometimes before it happens I don't really know what to write about reiki because I'm not interested in persuading anyone to my point of view I am only happy about saying what I think x

I don't mind answering reiki questions but in a PM would be better so we don't take up this thread x

====

Lyra Silvertongue it's really important to witness things for people and normalise their responses to trauma and stuff like that. that was the purpose of the exercise x
51 mins · Like

Lyra Silvertongue with the higher self/spirit of the person
51 mins · Like

Lyra Silvertongue i mean the purpose of the talking about it
49 mins · Like

Lisa Pritchard To Lyra Silvertongue I have messaged you it may be in your other inbox.
32 mins · Like

Paul Calvert Wow Lyra thats really interesting must admit im into alot of the wicca/ seance stuff a
3 mins · Like

Paul Calvert and id trust tht over the british media anyday

Something tells me WORMTONGUE would suit the WUM better.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 5:32 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:18 pm

Fine work by Jayelles:

It has to be asked - does the McFadden creature moonlight as a crack ho? She has a mind like a sewer - her obscene tweets at the end are actually worse than Zoe Pillock's. She doesn't seem to have a very good grasp of reality, and looks, well, debauched....most unhealthy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:46 pm

She's a skank. She lives in Seal Beach.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:48 pm

lily wrote:She's a skank.  She lives in Seal Beach.  
Where exactly is Seal Beach? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:50 pm

And is it a haunt of Crack Ho's?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:54 pm

IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE 3h
@Killdara @blamedandshamed I am going to wee wee my skirt laughing #mccann

Sounds like the sort of thing a Crack Ho would do.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:56 pm

Seal Beach is by Long Beach and Huntington Beach, LL. It didn't used to rate well some years back but it has cleaned up its act since.

Skank is definitely what you said Bonny but you can add more to it. Typically low class, trailer type trash.

This is the Urban Dictionary definition.

Skank
Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

'You know that girl Crystal that lives in the trailer park? She's a total skank'.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:57 pm

I'm Rob Evans ‏@BobsStillhere 3h
@ParkySteve @basilandmanuel It's 1 of syns twitlonger Didn't she used 2 shag Martin Grimes brother #McCann #vestedinterest #justsayin ;-)
----

Jennysrus ‏@basilandmanuel 3h
@BobsStillhere @ParkySteve Yep I know. Yep she slept with his brother...that's apparently makes her reliable....don't laugh. #mccann

And that's injustice's famous Dog Sauce?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:58 pm

bb1 wrote:IsabelleMcFadden ‏@PORTUGALONLINE  3h
@Killdara @blamedandshamed I am going to wee wee my skirt laughing #mccann

Sounds like the sort of thing a Crack Ho would do.

Definitely. She should change her handle to @SKANKONLINE
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:05 pm

Harry Blackwood ‏@blamedandshamed 4h
Ticked of on #mccann FB group for swearing. Social media lacks nuance. I swear to add nuance. If you don't like it F**K OFF. No loss to me

Father Jack ‏@urcrazytoo 3h
@blamedandshamed Hilaire. How bad do you have to be to get 'ticked off' on most notoriously vile, stupid & threatening anti #mccann FB page?

Swearing 'adds nuance'? Since when? It just makes them look like ignorant, illiterate chavs - which they are. Or Spivey wannabees.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:08 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:28 pm

Seal Beach is by Long Beach and Huntington Beach, LL. It didn't used to rate well some years back but it has cleaned up its act since.
Ah, when I was in Caliufornia they had those names which was what confused me. Hungtingdon was as I recall not a place for normal people to visit. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next