JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters

5 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 Empty Re: Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:30 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters - Page 4 Empty Re: Mirror: McCann search digs up the conspiracy theorists and haters

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:31 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Seal Beach is by Long Beach and Huntington Beach, LL. It didn't used to rate well some years back but it has cleaned up its act since.
 Ah, when I was in Caliufornia they had those names which was what confused me.  Hungtingdon was as I recall not a place for normal people to visit.  LL

I'm sure I've seen a cop show about a serial killer set at Huntington beach.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:35 pm

Huntington Beach is okay LL.  It's known as "Surf City" so it's popular.  

I much prefer my old haunts though.  Malibu, Topanga Beach, Broad Beach, Marina del Rey, Santa Monica etc.   Sometimes would go to Laguna Niguel, Newport and Laguna Beaches.   I love the Ritz Carlton there.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:37 pm

Yes. She stated so herself.

For Myths, I used to run a PTA.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:41 pm

I rented a property when we were LA based in San Pedro PortsOCall. I remember a really old wooden ship there that had been convefrted into a restaurant. People used to get married on the boat. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:46 pm

I know San Pedro, LL.  Have been there many times.  Not far from Long Beach.  I must confess that I didn't like it though.  

However, if it was for a job, then where it was is pretty much inconsequential?

ETA: Were you on the side close to Palos Verdes?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:51 pm

Good find by Myths:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/beach-613306-seal-durzo.html

Sports camp owner suspected of lewd acts 8 years ago arrested

BY SEAN EMERY, STEVE FRYER and KENDRA ABLAZA / STAFF WRITERS
Published: May 7, 2014 Updated: May 8, 2014 6:25 a.m.

Quote:

Isabelle McFadden, a former PTA president at McGaugh School, the only public school in Seal Beach, said she promoted Durzo and his business many times while she was PTA president from 2007 to 2008.
She said Durzo’s business targeted the community’s elementary school-age children for its sports programs.
“He was really a pillar in the community,” McFadden said. “This is why this is so shocking.”
McFadden said her son went through Durzo’s baseball program for at least three years as a child. She said Durzo showed no sign to her or her son that he would be capable of such an act, but did not exclude the possibility.

Probably too stoned to notice.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:51 pm

lily wrote:I know San Pedro, LL.  Have been there many times.  Not far from Long Beach.  I must confess that I didn't like it though.  

However, if it was for a job, then where it was is pretty much inconsequential?
I think San Pedro deteriorated after we left as it was becoming a haven for beach bums.  we did like PortsOCall tho. We moved after about a year there.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 8:59 pm

bb1 wrote:Good find by Myths:

http://www.ocregister.com/articles/beach-613306-seal-durzo.html

Sports camp owner suspected of lewd acts 8 years ago arrested

BY SEAN EMERY, STEVE FRYER and KENDRA ABLAZA / STAFF WRITERS
Published: May 7, 2014 Updated: May 8, 2014 6:25 a.m.

Quote:

Isabelle McFadden, a former PTA president at McGaugh School, the only public school in Seal Beach, said she promoted Durzo and his business many times while she was PTA president from 2007 to 2008.
She said Durzo’s business targeted the community’s elementary school-age children for its sports programs.
“He was really a pillar in the community,” McFadden said. “This is why this is so shocking.”
McFadden said her son went through Durzo’s baseball program for at least three years as a child. She said Durzo showed no sign to her or her son that he would be capable of such an act, but did not exclude the possibility.

Probably too stoned to notice.

OMG.  Sorry Myths.  As something I have forgotten is that I started out anti and so.....anyway.  Can I state here that one of the things I managed to get done warranted a three page article in the L.A. Times weekend section and couldn't be further from what she allowed.   biggrin 

Back on topic......I feel sure that you would not like it as it became for a while LL.  However, Racho Palos Verdes is really lovely with the famed Portuguese Bend.  It seems that Seal Beach has a Portuguese Around the Bend now.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:15 pm

A great many people started out as 'antis'  embarass embarass embarass  and came to our senses when we did things like reading and UNDERSTANDING the police files, and finding out the truth about the Amaral oaf.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:16 pm

ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan
@siamesey @_DarkMavis @JillyCL The McCultists think Kate&gerry are Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart. They won't concede a single criticism

Bergman and Bogarte? What a nutjob.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:18 pm

I know, Bonny. It seems such a long time ago that it's something easily forgotten.  hug 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:19 pm

bb1 wrote:ann-kristine ‏@fiorifan
@siamesey @_DarkMavis @JillyCL The McCultists think Kate&gerry are Ingrid Bergman and Humphrey Bogart. They won't concede a single criticism

Bergman and Bogarte? What a nutjob.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:36 pm

http://exposingthemyths.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/response-to-isabelle-mcfadden.html

Incredible to think this is 2014 and not 1014. Compassion and human decency cost nothing, but they go a very long way.

At least in 1014 they didn't have brain-dead Crack Ho's. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:41 pm

Nor Skanks.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:46 pm

I think they had skanks, like the camp followers that used to sleep with soldiers for a living. But they knew their place - nowhere near decent, normal folk.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Jun 10, 2014 10:03 pm

ORLY Bonny? That's interesting..... Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:07 pm

What on earth is this dribbling idiocy from one of the hounders? Quoted on:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post237302.html#p237302

''AND THERE YOU HAVE IT! (and NOT 'unsurprised' by many members of this forum)
(the SOLE purpose of these 'searches')
JURY IN PHONE HACKING TRIAL (REBEKAH BROOKS and CO) RETIRES TO CONSIDER VERDICTS!
DISTRACTION, DISTRACTION, DISTRACTION.
LOOK THERE, NOT HERE!
DCI Redwood's possible 'massive NEW revelation' about Madeleine case to 'coincide with?' Rebekah and Co 'verdicts'!
So give the 'search' a couple more days. (jurors 'discussions')
The MET/SY/DC/TM really do think the great 'unwashed' ARE that STOOPID!.''

Amazing how many of the Gonzo fangirlz are complete morons.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:18 pm

These are people who dare to suggest that they know why the innocent parents are guilty?

What has that trial got to do with the price of eggs?  Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:23 pm

It's supposed to resume on Monday, if Gonzo doesn't come up with a new excuse to postpone it till the Autumn.

Maybe he could try claiming he's lost his tinfoil hat and MI5 are sending death rays into his 'brain'?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 11, 2014 6:29 pm

We must admit that he has been imaginative. His theses alone attest to that. Perhaps he will conjure up something else?  Pcorneater 

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:27 pm

Shirley Dobson Blacksmith puts our feet firmly back on the ground but still gives hope.

They're in for some sad disappointments if they're now clinging to smiffy to give them hope.  Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 11, 2014 8:44 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:36 pm

Re: Philip Edmonds - Pictures of Madeleine
Post  TheTruthWillOut Today at 10:34 pm

Someone with the ability should ask GA if he has seen these pictures?

Why? WTF has it got to do with Gonzo? His involvement ended when he was kicked off the case for incompetence, among other things, nearly seven years ago.

That, instead of earning an honest living since then, he's milked his past involvement for all it's worth while conducting a vendetta against the McCanns, says all that's needed about the oaf.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jun 11, 2014 11:43 pm

I do hope he isn't a 'respected' member of something or another or worse, a researcher.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next