JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS

5 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS Empty Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:37 am

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/388686/McCanns-face-five-year-wait-in-libel-trial

McCanns face five-year wait in libel trial
KATE and Gerry McCann’s battle to sue a disgraced ex-police chief for £1million in libel damages could drag on for another five years, a pal revealed yesterday.

By Tracey Kandohla/Published 13th July 2014

News of the setback came after the parents of missing Madeleine gave evidence against Goncalo Amaral in a Lisbon court.

Kate told the trial how smears by their tormentor left her family “devastated, fearful and desperate”.

But Mr Amaral, who led the bungled hunt for Maddie, now claims he is broke.

A judge is set to call him back to court in September to order him and the publishers of his 2008 book The Truth Of The Lie to ­reveal how much was made from the best-seller and a 2009 TV documentary.

A source close to Kate and Gerry said: “They are ­exasperated by this. Civil proceedings against Mr Amaral have already been going on for five years and at this rate are likely to go on for another five years.

“He is pleading poverty and there will be further hearings held for him to disclose his bank statements.”

Even if Kate, 46, and Gerry, 45, of Rothley, Leics, win the case, they will probably not see any money until 2018 or 2019.

Their lawyer Isabel ­Duarte said: “It has been proved in the civil file that Mr Amaral earned around 380,000 euros in one year from the book.”

=========

Then there's his hammy fillum, and all those TV appearances where he spewed yet more libel and invented smears....

Wonder how many lawyers he'll go through before he's finally made to face justice?

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS Empty Re: Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 13, 2014 10:56 am

amaral now claims he is broke, if he is broke how can he hire a lawyer to replace the lawyer he sacked?
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS Empty Re: Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:08 am

Pedro Silva wrote:amaral now claims he is broke, if he is broke how can he hire a lawyer to replace the lawyer he sacked?

Don't worry, Pedro. His Fanz will pay. Not sure about the last lawyer. He might have to whistle. Serves him right, if you ask me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:47 am

Joana Morais @xklamation
The ridiculous defamatory and extremely biased article of Tracey Kandohla at @Daily_Star #McCann

Moreass gets her XXXL panties in a bunch yet again.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:59 am

Sabot, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:03 pm

bb1 wrote:Joana Morais @xklamation  
The ridiculous defamatory and extremely biased article of Tracey Kandohla at @Daily_Star #McCann

Moreass gets her XXXL panties in a bunch yet again.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

She really is something else, that woman. Irony doesn't cover it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:04 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Sabot, I agree with you.

I think he's got money hidden away somewhere, Pedro. Allegedly. But The Portuguese Inland Revenue Service could well expose that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:05 pm

I am in stitches at Morais and her hypocrisy.

She eagerly republishes and embellishes every single disgusting invention and smear from Gonzo, alters court reports to suit her own agenda - and has a meltdown over a small story in a UK tabloid.

Things must be going very badly indeed for Team Gonzo.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 12:51 pm

Fascinating that Morais imagines that her spreading garbage from Gonzo about fridges and coffins isn't defamatory.

But a short tabloid story about his well-recorded reluctance to meet his obligations is. Hypocritical, or what?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:48 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic6753-500.html

e: New Nasties Thread II
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Sun Jul 13, 2014 1:27 pm

Something just struck me about Joana Morais (aka the screeching mispelled !)

Quote:

But, of course, were I to be more conspiratorially minded, I might even suggest that those who scream most loudly about paid "shills" might simply be doing so because they are in fact attempting to divert attention from the reality of their own situation.

Well, we never have seen the 'transparent' Gonzo accounts, have we?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:05 pm

We've frequently asked the same question.....thinking she is paid by Team Gonzo.    Pcorneater 

By the way,  their facial features resemble one another.    It was seeing their photos side by side.  Shocked 

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS Fat_mo_and_lying_jjac Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS PDVD_sss238
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:02 pm

Sabot, your words are mine:

"I think he's got money hidden away somewhere. But The Portuguese Inland Revenue Service could well expose that."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:13 pm

I am sure I recall reading a report that the Portuguese tax collectors were among the many people that Gonzo owed money to long before the McCann family were ever unfortunate enough to hear his name?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:29 pm

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t2098-debts-of-goncalo-amaral-are-around-486-thousand-euros

Portuguese newspaper 24horas today: The judge who ordered the seizure of the house and jaguar of former PJ inspector, rated a trail of debts, in a action of anticipation of the eventual sentence of compensation to Madeleine´s parents. The assets of Gonçalo Amaral was already precarious before the decision of the Civil Court of Lisbon, who last October ordered the arrest of the proceeds frfom the rights of copyright related with the sales of the book "Maddie - the truth of lie". Until May 19, 2008, hung over Gonçalo Amaral, two measures of attachment, an attachment of seize and tax / debts, which together amounted to 468, 4 thousand euros. According with a certificate signed by the 3rd Land Registry of Lisbon, with the date of 21st September of 2009, which 24horas had access - the former PJ inspector was noticed in those three actions by A.S. Amaral, by the National Treasury and also from the Bank of Espírito Santo. The first of those three actions, a seizure of the order of 129, 6 thousand euros, was brought at February 9th of 2005, referring to a "fact" verified in December 16th previous year. A.S. Amaral, and the applicant of the action was at the time, resident in na 3rd floor of Quinta da Mata, in Corroios (Seixal). 24horas could not locate him. At September 14th of 2006, new "nightmare to Gonçalo Amaral with the National Treasury to move forward with seize action of 16.996 euros. The day of May 19th of 2008 was a date of an even worst news. An action - another one - the seize by the Bank Espírito Santo (which belongs to BIC) against Gonçalo Amaral reaches the sum of 294.405 euros, plus with other 14,7 thousand as payment of expenses of the executive process, judged and ordered by a judge of Olhão´s Court. The Civil Court of Lisbon understood, once evaluated the finantial situation of Gonçalo Amaral, that if he becomes to be condemned as a result of the application of indemnization requested by Madeleine´s parents, does not offer guarantees of match it´s payment. It´s from that assessment that comes the decision of... arrest the house, the jaguar, the share of Amaral in the company Gonçalo Amaral Unipessoal Lda, and a third part of his salary as manager of the firm.

House arrested:

Amaral and his wife, Alexandra, had bought a house with 240 square metres on a land with a total area of 1145 square metres at Urbanização Cerro Azul, in Quelfes, Olhão - with 2 floors, 2 terraces, a pool and a garage - at October 25 of 2002. The house was registered only in Alexandra´s name, but, the registration communion marriage of acquired in which the married, dictated their arrest due to actions taxes against her husband. The couple payed for the house 204, 3 thousand euros, form which they move forward with na voluntary morgage, as a loan title, hired in that same day and near BIC, with the total value of 292,9 thousand euros. At october 31st of 2003, the demand another loan at the same bank, with the top value of 64, 5 mil euros.

Retirement pension also under "pillage":

That same house would be the target of a seize of 129,9 thousand euros demanded by A.S. Amaral in 2005 and would work with the same purpose on the next seize, the one at 2006, as a guarantee of payment of 16.996 euros to the National Treasury. But, there is more. Retired since June 2008, Gonçalo Amaral receives a pension by early retirement - after 26 years of service - of 2039 euros, but the Retirement Administration Office forces him to discount a sixth part of that value every month, until the value of that debt reaches the 10.505 euros. The former inspector payed five of those benefits until the beginning of October. He has yet 26 to pay. And yet... a certificate of debts of October 16th of 2009 at Finantial Service from Olhão which proves that Amaral owes to the Tax payer office a total of 13.426.7 euros. The debts (of 2006, 2007, 2009) has origin in fines, IRS, stamp duty and transfer tax. In a statement released in October 21, Amaral told that he feared to "be prevented of defending his reasons in court" due to the "higher costs of money" by the judicial action requested by the couple McCann. 24horas tried to get in touch with Amaral and his wife to clarify this situation. None of them answered the phone. Also none of them answered the written messages sent by 24horas.

80 thousand for tv interview:

At the end of april 2009, a correspondent of Five News requested an interview to Amaral. According to information gathered by 24horas, the British journalist received Amaral´s answer, but the interview, if granted, would have to be payed. Amaral issued that he would charge 80 thousand euros, also the same with other broadcasts including Portuguese tv channel TVI.

-------

I wonder, is that the house he tried to cheat his brother out of? Well, did, until yet another court case?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:01 am

No, Bonny. The house he cheated his brother of was sold to someone else, so Gonc and wife pocketed his brother's money and the sale price.
On the house in question here, they paid approx. 204 Thousand, but borrowed 292 Thousand. That is a difference of approx 88 Thousand. They still appeared to own this house in 2008. Although already seized by BIC against a debt of 294 Thousand.

I don't know where this house his brother thought he had bought, came from, but at that time Goncalo and Sofia did buy, with a colossal mortgage, that house mentioned above for 204 Thousand or ultimately 292 Thousand.

It looks to me as though the Amaral's sold the house from his previous marriage, to his brother, and a totally unrelated person, and then bought on mortgage the house they lived in, which was ultimately seized in 2006, although they continued to live there.
God knows what he did with all of the fecking money.

That aside, the house that was seized by The Court, appears to be a house long owned by his family, and possibly gained by inheritance.

If you all are confused, don't worry, it has taken me five years to figure this out. If in fact I am correct.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:56 pm

Just to improve the shining hour, apparently Gonzo has been bleating on his FB page.

rom G.A's Facebook page: Reading the news about the last session of the trial I am sure that the vast majority of journalists don't know what there is to discuss, not reported correctly.
Let us be clear. What is at issue is as follows:-If the writing of my book "Maddie: the truth of the lie" was a lawful or unlawful act;
-If the authors have suffered damage and if there are facts that prove;
-Whether it is possible to establish a causal link between the book and the possibility of such damages.
This is what is at stake.
As to the lawfulness of the book, I suggest to anyone who has doubts that read the judgment of the Court of appeal of Lisbon under the restraining order that preceded the action in question. In fact, for the Ex.mos Lords Judges, as can be concluded from that decision, the lawfulness of publication of the book is undeniable.
By this I mean that, with this proven legality, it should stick around, without need to find out anything else, particularly with regard to the damage that the authors complain.
But, it should be noted, even though such lawfulness can still be concerned, there is, still, to establish a causal link between the publication and the damage that the authors complain, such as deep depressions, social isolation, etc.And, of course, prove that such damage, whatever its origin, there are in fact.
As for the social part, it seems to me obvious, if we neglect the many social events in which the authors have participated, including, gasp-if, speeches in the British Parliament, interviews in programs such as Oprah Winfrey, gala dinners as the most illustrious personalities, notably British, among many others, the so-called social distancing is totally false.
Already about the depression, though, in any way are proven in the process, in my opinion, the truth is that it would be very strange if they didn't exist. The disappearance of a child, is dead or alive, has been kidnapped or not, cannot fail to cause huge sequels of this type. It would be very strange if this does not happen. But in this respect I do not say anything, insofar as the authors seem to want to charge me and my book all your sore, as if that disappearance, plus their Constitution as defendants and other circumstances surrounding the case, by itself, did not have any importance, or they weren't more than enough!

Unfortunately, due to delaying tactics on the part of clearly maneuvers authors, which forced, once again, to the postponement of the hearing, I fear that the process will drag-as they clearly intend to-, and not have sentence closely, as I would like and that yearning. Plus when I started the judicial holidays and, as Mr. Ex.ma the Judge well explained, with the entry into force of the new map in court on September 1, the procedural delays will worsen considerably.
On my part, however, remains unshaken confidence in the Portuguese justice.
It only remains for me to thank and recognize all the support I have received, on the part of all those who believe in justice and in truth, without which I wouldn't have been able to cope with the process. Nor, lead me to ponder, as I am, take a case against the couple Mccan and others, in order to be compensated from the huge losses they've caused me at all levels, such as moral, and financial professionals.
It is time to react legally against all those who have placed my, privacy, intimacy, freedom of expression, opinion and subsistence conditions.
They tried to assassinate me civilly, but, thanks to the support and solidarity of all of you, have failed.
Thank you very much,
Lisbon July 21, 2014

==========

Where to start on that pile of poo?

Unfortunately, due to delaying tactics on the part of clearly maneuvers authors, which forced, once again, to the postponement of the hearing, I fear that the process will drag-as they clearly intend to

Eh? Who is it that's been sacking lawyers and using every trick in the book for YEARS? Easy to see why he got that conviction for perjury.

And he really is bitter that he didn't get to go on Oprah and spout, isn't he?  Hahau Hahau Hahau 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:08 pm

Shocked What on earth is he on about?

He wrote a book that has seriously libeled the McCanns. There is no getting around that.

That said book cruelly stated lies of the worst kind and that is why he will have to pay damages. He didn't have to write what he did, he could easily have written a book about the case without spewing forth a sh*t load of lies.

He doesn't like how his own lies are now biting him on his rear end and sounds so very bitter.  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:31 pm

about: "He doesn't like how his own lies are now biting him on his rear end and sounds so very bitter.".

the hell with amaral, he deserves that, he deserves to be punished very hard.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:44 pm

You bet he does, Pedro.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:02 pm

Do you know, I am sick to death of shock, horror and amazement. I don't think I can do it any more. Someone wake me up just before the verdict, please. I am switching to automatic pilot.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:07 pm

Sure thing, Sabot. All he does is lie anyway.  thumbsup 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:09 pm

As we suspected, though, the orders not to say LIBEL came from Team Gonzo HQ, reinforced by the sex-crazed conspiraloon Textusa:

Star story - Gonzo could stall court for FIVE YEARS Textus11
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:20 pm

It is really amusing to watch them try to push their BS on other sites. Only the gullible ones could ever possibly believe because they don't know what libel actually is.  rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:28 pm

You mustn't say LIBEL!!!!!!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:30 pm

Hounder:

This sounds to me as if Mr. Amaral is hugely confident that he's got the legal win all wrapped up, and the McCanns have now left themselves wide open to accusations that they put him through the whole rigmarole out of sheer vindictiveness and spite. They've lost, and now he's going to make them pay.

GO, GO, GONCALO!!
!

There they go again, trying to give themselves hope.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next