JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
    » Candles site
    Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
    Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
    Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
    Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
    Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
    Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
    Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
    Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
    Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
     Portal
     Index
     Memberlist
     FAQ
     Search
    Affiliates
    free forum

Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 Empty Re: Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:57 am

Re: "Buried by Mainstream Media" - new film due soon
    Post jowie Today at 7:17 am

From a reader's perspective and in my opinion only the GENUINE members of this forum have already left the building.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Many people have noticed what happens to anyone that doesn't toe the Bennett line on the Hounders. They get accused of being trolls, accused of being Evil Clarrie - all the usual rubbish.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy - Page 3 Empty Re: Feverish excitement in haterland over new conspiraloonacy

Post  lily Sat Aug 16, 2014 3:33 pm

We must remember that his stress level is different to other people. He invests 125 GDP per month to the case.... rofl rofl rofl 
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:52 am

Unbelievable! Bushmeat Pattie has un-flounced already!  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

I just wrote my last post on the Madeleine McCann case and I have received a barrage of emails and comments pleading with me to keep up my commentary after seven years of the case going south (and with Scotland Yard's intervention, can I say going south with a vengeance?) and some folks are angry with me, calling me a quitter, that I am silencing my voice on the matter instead of fighting on and on and on and on...

Really? Because most sane people couldn't give a flying one whether she flounced or not. Didn't take her long to need her ego stroked yet again.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:46 pm

Didn't she notice that all the chatter has been about Bennett? Is she jealous even of that?  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:40 pm

WHOO HOO! Another hateblogger bites the dust!

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post249945.html#p249945

Re: Chelsea Hoffman scrapes the barrel
    PostPosted by catkins » Sun Aug 24, 2014 7:29 pm

PETITION UPDATE.......well done them.... :s_biggrin

PETITION UPDATE
    We did it!

Kelly McGiffon
    Los Angeles
    24 Aug 2014 — August 18th, 2014 was Chelsea Hoffman's last day on Allvoices.com. The company launched a major overhaul and restructuring. Chelsea Hoffman was NOT invited to remain with the new platform. Additionally her content was removed from the site. That's a huge win for the families and victims who were targeted in her posts.

As a bonus, she was also let go from the Digital Journal where she had been writing only for a week or two.

A tremendous thank you to everyone who signed and worked so hard to accomplish our goal. Job well done. The petition will remain open for anyone else who would like to sign and/or express their opinion about Chelsea Hoffman's writings. Also, Chelsea Hoffman: Cake to Cake remains operational on Face Book: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Chelsea- ... 89?fref=ts

Again, many thanks and congratulations everyone!

Dancing Dancing Dancing 
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:23 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post249952.html#p249952

Re: New Nasties Thread II
    PostPosted by tigerloaf » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:07 pm

A masterly demolition of the utterly disgusting numpties, forkers, haters, hounders and general low-life to be found skulking around this part of the internet.
    bb1
    bb1
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:47 pm

antis from haterland are totally insane.
    Pedro Silva
    Pedro Silva
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:04 pm

bb1 wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post249952.html#p249952

Re: New Nasties Thread II
    PostPosted by tigerloaf » Sun Aug 24, 2014 8:07 pm

A masterly demolition of the utterly disgusting numpties, forkers, haters, hounders and general low-life to be found skulking around this part of the internet.

Bravo tigerloaf.  Champers 
    lily
    lily
    Slayer of scums
    Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3