JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 Empty Re: APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

Post  Lamplighter Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:00 am

bb1 wrote:Oh, I have a pretty good idea who wrote it, LL. Wink
Of course!   Must have been a bit too early for me!   LL   rofl rofl

Last edited by Lamplighter on Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 Empty Re: APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:56 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4426-925.html

Rosalinda Hutton aka Cristobell
PostPosted by Jayelles » Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:42 pm

Poor Hutton sounds loonier by the day. She either:-

1) Genuinely believes that BB is commenting on her blog (I'd bet money she isn't - JAT has a far higher audience than Hutton's blog will ever have and BB can make all the commentary she wants from her own forum)...OR

2) Hutton is making quite a few of the anon comments herself INCLUDING those "signed" by BB and others.

I seriously doubt BB would stoop to commenting on such a raving loony blog as Huttons. I certainly wouldn't and if any comments turn up "signed" by me, I can tell you now, they will be fake.

No, BB1 most certainly wouldn't stoop to commenting on some lunatic's hateblog; neither have any of our members.

Every single one of those posts is a fake and a fraud - a bit like Mutton herself.

And suspicions are growing that not only is she writing all the fake posts herself, she's writing all the posts praising her herself. Which raises questions about the origin of that email that seems to have caused so much trouble in hateland. It would be deeply ironic if, for the first and only time, Head Hounder was right about something.

Mutton can screech and swear as much as she likes; the clone posts are fake, and she can't change that. She is, however, providing great entertainment as she descends further into madness and delusion.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 25, 2014 1:07 pm

Our Tony is none too pleased with the garbage on the Mutton bog either:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/oh-really.html
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 25, 2014 2:38 pm

Bonny, how frightfully clever of you to have us all bamboozled here like that. Thank goodness for that stoner 'come to my pity party' woman to suss you out. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Our BB is an incredibly intelligent and sharp lady who cuts to the chase in most matters, so I am proud to say that I agree with her. I must admit that sometimes I do wish I lived in Scotland. I have been and fell in love with the place and will visit again in the future.

Bonny is right, it is very lush here. I wonder if you can grow mango, banana and citrus trees outdoor in Scotland? biggrin

It must make a change for our Tony who was continuously accused by Bennett, Assasin and Blondie that he lived in Ireland. Wink rofl rofl rofl rofl

She has got something correct in that I cannot argue about her thoughts on our Sabot and LL.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:17 pm

Maybe Dumbo-bel should be given some kind of award? For being the only person to EVER make Bennett look honest and truthful? Hahau Hahau Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Aug 25, 2014 3:51 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe Dumbo-bel should be given some kind of award? For being the only person to EVER make Bennett look honest and truthful? Hahau Hahau Hahau

For sure. That would be perfect. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:19 am

Alas, poor Mutton! Still lying her addled head off, still writing fake comments, still demonstrating why even the hounders didn't want her. Maybe the wig's too tight, and is cutting off the blood supply to her 'brain'? One joint too many has killed off the last of her brain cells? Maybe she just always was a nasty, lying, attention-seeking drama queen?

Who knows - indeed, who cares? Every single person on this side of the fence knows Mutton's a contemptible liar; all her erstwhile allies on the hate sites know she's a duplicitous fantasist - so what's not to like about this trainwreck. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:44 pm

Mutton carries on LYING.

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2014/08/bennett-horatiowhoda-thought-it.html

Quote from the Mutton bog:

But for the members of JATYK and STMs who are lifting my blog to fill the pages of their own, I'm not publishing comments that address me as 'Mutton'.

liar liar liar liar liar liar liar liar

NO-ONE from this site or Myths is commenting on her bog. We wouldn't lower ourselves to post on a hate blog run by a raving lunatic, compulsive liar, hater.

Oh wait, she may be a bit befuddled...- she probably spent yesterday at the Notting Hill Carnival trying to twerk at coppers, frying her few brain cells and gettin' dahn wiv da kidz to demonstrate what a free thinker she is. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:02 pm

I think she means you are copying stuff from her blog onto here and Myths are doing the same.  But I would have thought her anger should be directed at  DBIAG and Sykes who seems to be posting up her drivel wholesale.   And certainly no-one here, or Myths for that matter are bothering with her ravings.  LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:11 pm

She's claiming we're submitting comments calling her MUTTON, LL, just like she claimed that Sabot, Lily and myself were posting on her bog.

And certainly no-one here, or Myths for that matter are bothering with her ravings. LL

That's why she's getting her panties in such a bunch - no-one cares what she thinks about anything, she's just the cabaret.

She thought there was going to be a huge exodus from the hounders, and there wasn't - an awful lot of her fellow-forkers didn't like her in the first place because of her constant ME ME ME ME ME. Everyone else is laughing at her.

So she's faking 'comments' in the hope of making herself look important. All she's doing is showing herself up as a liar.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:16 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post250087.html#p250087

Re: Rosalinda Hutton aka Cristobell
PostPosted by urcrazy » Tue Aug 26, 2014 5:54 pm

Apparently we are lifting her blog wholesale to fill up our forum.

More people pointing and laughing at Dumbo-bel.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:00 pm

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t915p75-hutton-rants-about-being-banned

Anonymous26 August 2014 11:46
"Did Tony do a deal with the devil?" I first became aware of the JH forum when the Birch stuff was news. Then we had Tony's trial and he stopped posting for some time after that and when he did post he was very careful in what he said.
When the Smith sighting was raised and he started attacking the Smiths, I sensed that he may have been turned and made a cryptic post to that effect

'Turned'? Into what? Frog, pillar of salt, pumpkin, mayhap? Certainly not a decent human being...

Oh wait, I know, the loony means 'turned' as in spy novels...the loony is imaging vast, complicated, non-existent Plots in which poor innocent Bennett is lured to the dark side by Evil Clarrie bearing cookies.

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 9k=
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:35 pm

Well he didn't turn into a wonderful, wise and upstanding pillar of the community did he? rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:15 am

Mutton dons her Anonymous hat and says of Bennett:

He's certainly paradoxical: in front of a camera he speaks well and comes across as rational, but when behind a keyboard all that goes out the window

What? He most certainly does NOT 'speak well and come across as rational'; he has a horrid, hissy voice that sounds like the late Richard Attenborough playing Christie. Neither is he rational - he came across as a raving lunatic on Inside Out.

One can only assume that haters see what they want to see, not what is actually obvious to normal people....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:49 am

A very good point on Myths:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post250129.html#p250129

Only yesterday, someone remarked on Twitter about the McCanns "failure" to silence Bennett.

And who is achieving the biggest success yet on bringing him down? Rosalinda Hutton. She is "succeeding" where the McCanns "failed".

Yet the goons believe that it is Bennett who is working for the McCanns and not the woman who is successfully squashing him on their behalf!

Why are none of the haters questioning Mutton's motives? You'd think Truthseekers like them would want a few straight answers from her.

Like.

Why is she cloning people?

Why is she writing so many 'anonymous' comments?

Why has she announced she wants her own forum, but instead of running it herself like a grown-up, wants some mug to Admin it for her?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:34 am

Mutton must have been on the weed early, to come up with this bollox - from a collection of Mutton ravings recorded at:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t915p75-hutton-rants-about-being-banned#11491

Anonymous27 August 2014 01:24
I cannot reveal my name for obvious reasons but back in May last year Bennett confided in me (I had pretended for a long time to be a supporter and friend of his) that he had indeed done a deal with an MI5 handler (he even gave me the name, he is too trusting for his own good sometimes) who had 'arranged' for his payments to Carter-Ruck to cease, so long as when the time came, he did all in his power to wreck a certain sighting that was going to be heavily promoted by Op Grange later in the year. MI5 tell him what to write and help him to make it look as though it's just his own thoughts

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:18 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post250142.html?sid=213c5e1301635a7261292fa0c15953c6#p250142

From Mutton's latest:

I haven't got a clue what is going on

No change there, then. She's probably too busy cloning people and writing fake comments to work it out....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Mutton must have been on the weed early, to come up with this bollox - from a collection of Mutton ravings recorded at:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t915p75-hutton-rants-about-being-banned#11491

Anonymous27 August 2014 01:24
I cannot reveal my name for obvious reasons but back in May last year Bennett confided in me (I had pretended for a long time to be a supporter and friend of his) that he had indeed done a deal with an MI5 handler (he even gave me the name, he is too trusting for his own good sometimes) who had 'arranged' for his payments to Carter-Ruck to cease, so long as when the time came, he did all in his power to wreck a certain sighting that was going to be heavily promoted by Op Grange later in the year. MI5 tell him what to write and help him to make it look as though it's just his own thoughts

yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts yernuts

She must be on something stronger than pot.

I found this comment over at dbiag

I have no doubt that Israel are somewhat involved in this coverup...
Keep digging, and no matter how crazy it sounds or looks, just dig and dig. Remember, everything Mainstream is Israel...

I think Israel has enough problems of its own to take care of but hey ho when in doubt.....be a forker.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:01 pm

MI5 tell him what to write and help him to make it look as though it's just his own thoughts

Oh, so it's MI5 that's writing that tedious, inaccurate, mis-spelled, multi-coloured bilge? Explains a lot. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:05 pm

Anonymous27 August 2014 06:25
Tony will be under orders now to 'cool down' on Smithman (for a while).

Sharon will be under orders to 'promote' Murat and bring him to the forefront of discussion again.

APOLOGY REQUIRED FROM HUTTON FOR LIES - Page 3 Keep-calm-and-wear-your-tinfoil-hat
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:16 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:30 pm

Any logical reason for MI5 to do this? And would they choose Bennett if there was? Wouldn't PeterMac be a better idea? Or perhaps they did.

And "Wreck" what sighting that Operation Grange are going to be "Promoting" later in the year?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:38 pm

I have absolutely NO idea, Sabot. It never seems to dawn on them that backwater internet sites with tiny memberships are totally UN-important, and that no, the world does NOT revolve around the McCann case.

I doubt if the hounders site has even 100 REAL members. Out of a European population of 740+ million.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Aug 27, 2014 3:45 pm

I doubt if the hounders site has even 100 REAL members. Out of a European population of 740+ million.

It all sounds so pathetic when it is brought into reality. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:02 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next